45

It's been almost a week and Shawn still hasn't got me a pet. And I don't want to ask him and get into more arguments but here I was sat by myself on the couch waiting for the boys to get home.

We also had a power out so nothing was working at all. I had been laying on the couch for three hours staring at the ceiling while some of the guards went to fix the problem.

Shawn and the boys headed out to the headquarters to sort out their next moves with Ashton and also try to find Natalie and sort her out properly.

Shawn had been working hard and now was so close to killing Ashton and getting rid of him and his gang entirely.

Soon we will be free.

I heard the cars pull up and I jumped up and ran dodging past the guards to the front door.

Shawn entered with his shirt soaked in blood and a slash across his cheek. I gasped at the sight and he frowned as I placed my hand on his arm. "What happened back there?" I exclaimed as Cole and Lance walked in.

"He couldn't control his temper is what happened" Cole says and Shawn rolled his eyes.

"He got into a fight with one of Ashton's men that was lurking around" Lance added.

"It's not my fault. That asshole was asking for it!" Shawn exclaims.

"We could have got information on Ashton if you didn't fucking kill him!" Cole yelled at Shawn.

"I was angry and the things he was saying aggravated me. I couldn't control it but God that felt good" he says.

"Shawn" I say as I shook my head at him.

"Let's get you cleaned up" I sighed as I took him to the kitchen and got the medical kit out.

"Shawn you need to try and control that temper. I hate seeing you like this" I say as I cleaned up his cheek and he looked into my eyes with guilt.

"Are you mad?" He asks.

"Not mad just disappointed. I know it's your job but if you came home without bleeding wounds it would be better" I say and he sighed.

"I'm sorry I should have listened to Cole but I was angry at the things he was saying. He mentioned your name and then I snapped and literally snapped his neck" he says.

"Oh Shawn" I say and he laughed.

"Can I have a kiss please?" He asks and I nodded as I placed a kiss on his lips.

"Now you can go shower up" I say and he nodded as he went to clean off.

As soon as Shawn stepped out of the kitchen both Cole and Lance came hugging me. "What is up with you two?" I asked suspiciously.

"We need a favour Elle" they both say and I chuckled before nodding.

"Of course"

"We've invited the girls we met at the party for dinner" Cole says and I beamed with excitement.

"That's great!" I beamed.

"What do you want me to do? Cook, choose outfits-"

"Can you tell Shawn? He's going to be a bit crazy when he finds out because he's worried about safety and whatever but these are good girls" Cole says and I nodded.

"I'll tell him and don't worry I'll handle him" I says and they smiled.

"They will arrive around 6pm. I'm going to start the cooking for dinner" Cole says.

"I'm just going to take a nap and save my energy for dinner" Lance says.

"I'll help you with-"

"You've done to much already Elle. You just go relax" he says shooing me out of the kitchen.