4

S H A W N -

We returned from the mall and now I had to have my meeting with Lance and Cole.

I got out from the car and waited for Elle to get out too and then I followed behind her as we went up the steps. I pressed my finger into the scanner and then it opened up before the two guards followed in with her bags and she went with them up to her room, while she happily dipped on her fucking milkshake.

This was already a hard job trying to look after Elle and tame the two children; Lance and Cole who cause nothing but trouble always. They always did stuff like this even Elle wasn't here, I just don't want her copying anything that they do and hurting herself.

I stretched before I walked up to my office and falling back into my chair with a deep sigh. I rubbed my eyes before opening my drawer to pour myself a little drink.

I poured the alcohol into my glass before taking a swig and letting the burning alcohol scratch my throat but give that good feeling. I pulled out my paperwork and map placing it on the desk in front of
me.

After a few minutes of analysing the map the door open and both Lance and Cole walked in. They were laughing about something before they dropped into the seats in front of me.

"What's up?" Lance asked as he got comfortable in his chair.

"Our first attack is upcoming, Ashton's men have been hiding out on the other side of New York in their underground hidden area" I explain and they nodded.

"So the next few days I want you both on intense training. We cannot make any mistakes at all" I say and Cole scoffed.

"We are professionals we have never failed" he says proudly.

"Except for the time you almost came back headless due to your carelessness" I spat and he rolled his eyes.

"Loosen up we know what we're doing" he says.

"Loosening yo is the only thing that will fail us so shut the fuck up and do as I say" I say to them and they started laughing.

"I don't get why you think I'm joking" I yelled at the both of them.

"You just look funny when your angry" Lance says and I groaned.

"Well it's not a fucking joke so will you both please shut up and let me finish" I snap and they both tried covering their mouths so they didn't laugh.

"The next place they're going to be waiting is the east coast where I will be sending a group of you guys, after this attack"

"I'll have all ammunition and weapons ready to go but we have to take them all down. Once we get to Ashton I will personally take him down with my bare fucking hands and watch him suffer a slow and tortuous death" I say and the both of their eyes widened.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night" Cole laughs and I rolled my eyes.

"What about Elle?" Lance smirked and my ears perked up at her name.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Where is she going to be during all this?" He asks.

"I have a proper secure unit for her if any of us are not at home with her. But she's going to be taken care of properly" I say and they looked at each other making me suspicious.

"What? Why are you guys looking at each other weirdly?" I asked.

"Nothing" Lance replies.

"No fucking tell me now" I say and the looked at each other again.