58

I pulled up the black dress over my hips and slipped my arms through before making sure it was on properly.

Again I barely had any makeup on because I was terrible at makeup but I put on some red lipstick.

I slipped my feet into some small heels and looked at myself in the mirror before walking out of my room. I still had my own room with my stuff but I stayed in Shawn's all the time.

I opened the door and he was sat on his bed dressed in white-button up shirt and black slacks. He looked incredibly handsome as always.

However, he was too busy to even notice me as he was glued to his phone.

I went over and yanked his phone making him jump, before grabbing me and pulling me down with him.

"Give me my phone" he says as he tried to reach for it.

"Oh my God! Shawn!" I exclaimed as I was looking at his phone screen filled with dirty wattpad smut.

"You are sick" I laughed before managed to yank the phone back and shoved it into his pocket.

"Lance left it open and I was just checking it" he says and I rolled my eyes.

"You don't give your phone to anyone and you said you were 'just checking' last time" I say and he rolled his eyes.

"I can't believe you read wattpad" I laughed at him.

"I don't read that shit. I was just checking it!" He exclaims.

"Mhm sure you were" I say and he sighed in frustration.

"Why are you picking on me?" He asks and I giggled.

"I like teasing you" I say and he shook his head.

"Alright give me a kiss then we can go" I say and he leaned down pressing a kiss to my lips before he pulled me up from the bed. 

"You look beautiful like always, extremely ravishing" he says and I blushed as he twirled me around.

"And you look super handsome" I say as I placed my hands on his face and kissed him.

"We need to go now" he says and I nodded as I quickly checked myself in the mirror once again.

Shawn slipped on his blazer and shoes before we headed out of the door. "Do you want to take a jacket? It might get colder later" He suggests.

"No it's going to ruin my outfit" I say and he laughed as he held my hand and we walked out and into the car.
-

The car ride consisted of Shawn yelling at me for changing the music but I fought him back by bringing up the fact he read wattpad.

Shawn helped me out of the car and I was immediately hit by a very cold breeze. I should have brought a jacket.

But I wasn't going to tell Shawn that I was now cold.

Shawn held my hand as we walked into the beautiful restaurant. My mouth was already watering from the aroma of the delicious food.

Shawn kept a firm grip on my hand as we walked through following the waiter. We both took our seats and were handed the menus each.

"Oh my God" I whispered loudly as I looked at the prices.

"What?" Shawn asks.

"This place is so expensive!" I exclaimed quietly.

"I told I was taking you to a fancy dinner. I don't want you to fight me over this, so choose whatever you want" he says.

"Shawn you don't have to" I say as I shook my head.