28

I stretched as I opened my eyes before sitting up. I looked over at Shawn's side which was empty, I let out a sigh as normally in the mornings we would cuddled and talk before getting out of bed.

However, I had to push myself out bed and go into the bathroom. Once I was done I made my way downstairs for breakfast which Cole was making for me.

"Morning Elle" he says as he put a bowl of cereal out for me.

"Morning" I rasped out and coughed as my throat was feeling scratchy.

"Are you not feeling well"? Cole asks and I nodded.

"I feel so sick and my head hurts so bad" I say and he frowned.

"I can give you some pain killers if you like?" He says and I nodded.

I took the pain killers and drank some water before eating my cereal quietly. I was feeling so tired and drained today, also my head was hurting so bad.

"Where's shawn?" I ask.

"He's training but I'll go and get him" Cole says and I nodded. I sat eating my cereal while Cole disappeared to get Shawn.

"Elle, what's wrong?" I heard Shawn's voice as I turned around.

"I feel unwell" I say as he came wrapping his arms around me pulling me close.

"Did you have any pain killers?" He asks and I nodded as his hands rubbed up and down my back as I let out a sigh.

"Shawn you're so cute" Cole coos.

"Shut up Cole, not now" Shawn spat as he brushed his fingers through my hair.

"I'm going to have a shower but you can lay in my bed while I shower, okay?" He says and I nodded.

Shawn lifted me up and I wrapped my arms around him tightly as he carried me up to his room and laid me on his bed. He was the only one with a tv, which was unfair but he turned on the tv for me before kissing my forehead.

Shawn went to have a shower while I watched tv all curled up in his bed. The sheets smelled like him and I melted into his comfy blanket and his pillows.

Before the episode even ended Shawn walked into his room. "That was quick" I laughed as he walked in.

"Couldn't leave you alone?" He says and I smiled as he stood there with a towel around his hips and his hair dripping.

His back muscles. Oh his arm muscles. Oh his wet skin.

"Elle?" I hear his voice snapping me out of my stare.

"Um-yes?"

"Did you hear what I said?" He asks.

"Yeah- uh huh" I mumbled and he raised his eyebrow.

"That's funny because I didn't say anything" He says and my face flushed in embarrassment.

"This fever is making me hear things!" I exclaimed and he laughed as he put his sweat pants on and a shirt before jumping right into the bed beside me.

"Of course" He chuckles as he pulled me into his arms and I rested against his chest.

We laid together and spoke about things we remove from our childhood. "I remember when I was eight, we had this parent thing. Everyone talked about what they're parents were and what they wanted to be" I say before I started laughing at the memory.