61

The last two days the guilt has been practically eating me alive, I've been so terrified to tell Shawn.

I shouldn't have to feel this way but I'm absolutely scared to tell him.

I was so happy because I've always wanted a little chubby baby. I was happy but very stressed and worried about Shawn right now.

Mia left thankfully and I was at peace finally knowing she wouldn't be out to get me or annoy me anymore.

Shawn has been taking care of me since I passed out from that hiking trip. Shawn wouldn't let me go outside because of the heat and I was kept inside and by his side.

But he had been really good to me. Just holding me and keeping me hydrated too.

While Shawn was busy working now I had to go and speak to the boys. I needed to talk to someone because I was scared to approach Shawn straight away.

Cole and Lance were sat in the kitchen throwing blueberries in each other's mouths. Then Lance shoved one in his nose and blowed it out.

Boys are very weird.

They both said 'hey' as I walked in. I shut the door and leaned against it before I took a deep breath.

"I need to talk to you both" I say and they froze looking at me.

"I'm scared" Lance says.

"Well I'm the one who should be scared" I say and the both looked very serious.

"What happened?" Cole asks I'm a very serious tone.

I started crying immediately as all the anxiousness was making feel very weak and shaky.

"Elle are you alright?" Lance exclaimed before he helped me on to a chair.

"It's okay" they say as they comforted me.

"What has Shawn done?" Cole asks.

"Nothing" I croaked out.

"Just tell us, I'm getting worried now" Lance says as he handed me a tissue.

"I'm pregnant" I breathe out and they just went quiet.

"Wow that's amazing! You have a baby inside you" they exclaimed happily.

"Why are you upset though?" Lance asks.

"Because I don't know how to tell Shawn, I'm scared" I admitted in shame.

"You told us before Shawn!" Cole exclaimed.

"Yes because I don't know what to do. I'm scared he's going to be mad" I say as he hugged me.

"Don't worry. If he gets mad then I'll be the dad" Lance volunteers.

"Oh but I want to be the dad" Cole says.

"Why don't you be the mom?" Lance suggests.

"Yeh I'll be the mom" Cole agrees.

I let out a giggle between their dispute on which parent they wanted to be.

"Oh I forgot Elle's the mom" Lance says and Cole sighed.

"Well there can be two moms" Cole says and I let out a laugh.

"Honestly, Elle don't stress or worry. Just go to Shawn and tell him everything. I'm sure he won't react that badly because he loves you" Cole says and I nodded.

"Pretend to be surprised if Shawn and I tell you in a day or so" I say and they nodded.

"Thanks guys" I say and they hugged me before they let me go.