The Perfect Ruin (OBJxSevyn)

Von Knightsdark

Odell a football player had never imagined himself settling down again at least not this early in his life. ... Mehr

1. Intro
2. Fanny packs & Studios
3. Crzy
4. My Love for you
5. Night Club
6. Ex's & Hoes
7. Before I Do
8. Prolly
9. Revolt
10. Game Day
11. Restaurant tales
12. California
13. Missing you
14. It's Official
15. Momma Dukes
16. Who's that?
17. We are A okay
18. Trapsoul
19. Its A Deal
20. Past vs Future
21. Whipped
22. Old Roots
23. White
24. Christmas Eve
25. Christmas
26. New Years Eve
27. New years
28. Pool Party
29. Jan 2nd
30. Jan 2nd P.II
31. Toxic
32. Pre Bowl
33. Pro Bowl
34. Leeds
35. Valentines Days
36. Birthday Night
37. The truth hurts
38. Tit For Tat
39. Sightings
40. Surprise
41. Bronx
42. Rehearsal Pains
43. Present Situation
44. Changes
45. Back in motion
46. Pops
47. Snakes In the Building
48. Coachella Pt 1
49. Coachella PT. 2
50. Try Harder
51. Nike Deal
52. Breakfast Club
53. Home Sweet Home
54. Aunt Gina
55. Communication
56. Consideration
57. Sorrys
58. Fever
59. You Again...
60. Regrets
61. Preseason
62. Checklist
63. St. Lucia
64. Season Finale
65. Surgery
66. Sacrifice
67. Who?
68. Blessing
69. Birthday Mess
70. Too Good
71. Nobu
72. Resurface
73. God is a Woman
74. Build A Bear
75. No Games
76. Prepping
77. Holiday Party
78. Quickie
79. Merry Christmas
81. Maldives
82. Shot clock
83. The Shower
84. Feb 13th
85. Ghosts
86. Trade
87. Ms. Side piece
88. Its time
89. New Beginings
90. Just Being Honest
91. No Guidance
92. The Live
93. Im Done
94. Landed
95. Moving On
96. Shattered
97. Fam Jam
98. Ungodly Hour
99. Uncomfortable
100. Timing
Authors Note
101. Focus
102. Lust
103. New Dates
104. Valentines

80. Reveal

2.1K 109 17
Von Knightsdark

Naya

As the weeks got closer the more I was beginning to hate being outside, I didn't like having to get ready and go out. I was more tired this time around and had gotten so sluggish so you can just imagine how it was when it was my turn to go and get Mally from school.

This week especially had been hard Odell had to fly out to LA for a business trip with Nike and left me alone in the house. Ben tagged along with him and Heather had to get back to Louisiana for Jazzy and work so I was pretty much here until today, Nattie had decided to stay with me until Odell came back after seeing how miserable I had been.

"You good?" She asked poppin in my room, I knew she had just fed Mally a while ago and was more than likely getting him ready for bed at the moment.

"Yeah thanks I'm straight" I assured popping another sliced pineapple into my mouth I was trying to stay up waiting on Odell's call. He usually would have called me by now to say goodnight but I knew he was meeting up with the boys so my call might get pushed back a bit.

"Actually come here for a sec" I called out before she fully closed the door "what's up" she entered the room slowly walking over to where I was "I wanna show you something I saw for the shower" I say grabbing my phone and scrolling through my photos to find the photo I had saved.

Finding it I handed my phone to her for her to see "we should do this the boys would act a fool" she had agreed with me. the photo was an idea for the games we would play at the shower, this one had the men drinking from baby bottles which I thought would be fun to see all the men in the family try to do.

"I'll send this over to Heather other than that, are you excited for the reveal in a couple of days?" The Gender reveal would be happening with Odell came back from LA then right after we would be going on our little vacation.

"Ehh yeah I can't wait to know so we can start decorating the baby room accordingly" I say thinking about the neutral color we could paint the room "I know Odell's set on a Boy so I just hope he'll be happy with whatever" I added thinking about how he was so sure and wouldn't stop telling everyone.

"I'm sure he'll love that child no matter the gender is he's just ready to spoil them." She was right this baby was gonna be beyond spoiled. Looking down at my phone realizing it was getting late, I gave up on Odell calling me he had probably forgotten.

"Enough about me I have actually been meaning to talk to you" I locked my phone staring at my sister who typed away on hers. "About?" She eyed me confused "how has everything been you know with Marcel I know you've been on edge but we haven't really touched base on it since" I didn't know any details other than Marcel knew there was a warrant for him and that was because my dad told me. Nattie had steered away from him every time the conversation got close to being about him.

I watched as she cleared her throat unsure how to answer "well he came by our house and um saw that we were gone and sent me this" she handed me her phone which showed a paragraph from Marcel questioning where she went and where she had taken their son. The messages went from him being angry, to being upset that she had actually left he even asked to meet up and speak but Nattie said no and that she was glad they didn't actually get married yet which pissed him off even more.

"Good thing he doesn't know where dad lives" I say thankfully he couldn't find her if anything it was my home he would probably try to reach her at. "Yeah I don't think he actually remembers where you are either he only came here once and I was the one driving" she says reassuring me that I was safe. I wasn't worried though there was no way he would get through the gate.

"How did he know he had a warrant?" I wanted to know the full story from her mouth "the cops showed up at his moms I thought that was where he would be since he came back but he wasn't but his mom was sure to let him know" I knew that had to have pissed him off to know he had a warrant out for him.

"Wow wow this is so crazy" I didn't mean to but I couldn't help but let out a laugh this whole situation was so unexpected "I know I just feel bad for Mally he's starting to ask where his dad is" she revealed frowning a bit "What are you gonna say?" Honestly this had to be the hardest thing to do to tell your child who was so used to a two parent home that they no longer will be living in a household like that.

Nattie shrugged unsure herself Just then my phone vibrated letting me know I had a call coming in. We both looked down seeing Odell's face pop up onto the screen for a FaceTime call

"Hey" I answered seeing his face on the screen "what's up baby" he grinned at the screen "nothing just here with Nattie" I flipped the camera to show my sister "Hey Nattie" she waved "sup O"

"Alright ima let you guys talk I'll see you in the morning" she gave me a hug before speeding out the room.

"Where are you?" I asked noticing the surroundings were different and the background was much louder than just Bens usual talking. "Uhh we're at a friends place he threw a little get together" he said scratching his beard I knew he was hesitant to tell me where he was but I didn't care. "That's nice glad you get to spend some time with friends on the west" I knew he didn't see them much so I didn't mind it honestly I was wishing I had just flown out to Cali and went to the studio instead of being stuck here.

"Yeah I miss you though, how you feeling?" Even though he had asked me this question about 3 times a day he still felt the need to say it again "I'm good, we're good just tired" I repeated part of my answer rubbing my tummy. "I'm sorry I'm calling late I just wanted to hear you before you went to bed"

"You know I can't sleep that well without you next to me anyway it's okay" it was true it took my body a long time to go and fall asleep.

"Same I think I only get about a good 5 hours a d-" his response was cut off due to a distribution

"O you in here?" a knock came at the door and soon Ben came in closing the door behind "what's up?" Odell was annoyed "Brit n em tryna go" Ben motioned to the door before his eyes caught mine through the phone.

"Hey Yaya what's poppin with you Shawty" he took the phone out O's hand so I could see him "I'm good, you having fun?" I was trying to figure out who was 'Brit and them' the name rang a bell but no memory came up In my brain.

"Man gimme my phone" I could hear the irritation in his voice "back up you don't see me speaking to my sister" Ben turned away from him "so has I was saying you know mane we ain't really been having much fun without you everybody here ju-" the phone was snatched out his hand and I was now back to looking at Odell.

"You couldn't let me finish my sentence" Ben argued "nah man you pushing ya time limit" O tired to get him out of the room "you selfish you can't have her all to ya self" I knew Ben was teasing just to get a rise out of him "says who?" The two argued back and forth.

"Yo what are you two doing we been waiting ready to dip for like 30 minutes now" a new voice entered the room a female one at that "Karl having a lil something at his place we bout to head over by him" she spoke again waiting for a response from one of the boys "aight that's cool gimme a second I'm on the phone" O finally spoke up just for there to be silence.

I doodled on the notebook next me trying to make it seem like I wasn't paying attention when I was really all ears and ready to ask questions.

"Oh sorry, my bad, we out front when you done" she didn't ask questions likeshe knew who he was talking to "bye Yaya" I heard Ben say I'm guessing he was leaving the room as well "bye Ben" I did a slight wave as he left closing the door behind him.

"Well you sound like you have a busy night" I say, part of me was trying not to be petty or rude from there being a girl around him but the other part of me understood he had female friends and was jealous that he was able to go out and have fun while I couldn't.

"No no don't do that" he warned making me roll my eyes because I didn't do anything "do what? I didn't even do anything" I laughed him off, I was actually really tired and ready to go to bed.

"She's a friend" he revealed I nodded telling him I know "remember Brittney my friend I was telling you about a couple of months back" I nodded once more recalling the fight we had over their texts "that's her, she's really cool peoples I want y'all to meet eventually I promise you're gonna love her" he's trying to see if I was really upset.

"That'll be cool I'm down" I wasn't opposed to meeting her he should know this I welcome all his friends with open arms "you can stop eyeing me I'm not upset" I say rolling my eyes at how on edge he had gotten "I know I just still wanna reassure you what it really is"

"Baby you're good, I trust you" I did mean it as much as I have my thoughts I know that he wouldn't actually do anything. "Go have fun and call me in the morning okay" I didn't need him worrying and ruining the time he had left.

"I love you" I really did miss him though and the longer he stayed away the more my heart ached to be back near him "love you too, night" I waved before pressing the red button.

Just three more days until he was back home...

*******

Day of reveal

Nervous. That's how I was feeling this whole day it was Saturday, which meant we would find out the sex of the baby today and honestly I was so anxious I'm so happy to finally find out but so scared at the same time about what kind of mother I would be all these things just rushed through my head I think it was finally hitting me hard that I was about to be a parent and not the pretend kind like with Jamal this one was gonna be mine for real and that scared me a bit.

"There's my baby mama" Kae walked through the sliding door meeting me in the backyard "Hey love" I gave a hug before sitting back down "oh my gosh you're getting so big I can't wait" her hands immediately went to my stomach.

"Did you get a sticker?" I asked motioning to the table that had stickers as votes for what people thought the gender was. "Girl Yes you know I'm all the way team Boy" she showed the sticker on her pant leg.

"I see you two came together" I smirked seeing Victor greet Odell "well we're both actually staying at the same hotel so we thought why not just carpool" she shrugged me off trying to avoid being questioned. "Mhm so economical of you" I played along already knowing there was something going on with the two, to confirm my suspicions even more they both shared a look and lil ole Karruche over here couldn't stop smiling.

"Vicuche" I created my own ship name but soon regretted it "ew no that sounds like an STD" she shook her head disagreeing with the name and I had to agree it sounded way better in my head.

"How are you Naya" Vic made his way over to me giving a hug "Hey Vic I'm good thank you for coming" Victor was cool he was someone Odell looked up to seeing as though he was his mentor his first year in the NFL. I guess their friendship stuck even after Vic got let go by the Giants I mean despite being retired from football he's doing good since he works for ESPN now.

"My pleasure" he made sure to flash his smile not only my way but at Kae too "do you guys need anything?"

"I'll take a water please" Kae jumped at the offer, once Vic was gone I couldn't stop shaking my head her eyes never left him as he walked away. Was I like this with Odell? I don't recall being so head over heels

I stayed seated for a bit before getting up and mingling with the people we had invited, it wasn't a lot but It was enough I was waiting until the actual baby shower to invite everyone. I watched as Mally held onto Joy's hand helping her play with the toys, Estrella and I stood by looking at the two Joy was refusing help though she wanted to do it on her own with no help like a typical stubborn child. "Alright, guys can I have Odell and Naya come up here for me" Nattie called out letting me know that it was time to get the show on the road.

"Okay, so it's that time guys we finally get to find out what gender Baby Beckham is" she announced getting cheers. From behind me, I turned to see Heather and Ben bringing a football and a bullseye board out and placing it near us.

"Okay before we start I want to let everyone know how many people voted for what" Nattie pulled out a piece of paper from her back pocket "10 of you voted for Team Girl while 17 voted for team Boy" It was mostly the men that had team Boy and a few females including me I had both stickers on me because I couldn't choose.

"Alright so to find out the gender we have prepared a little activity for the father to participate in" She motioned to Odell who was pumped and ready he had a grin on his face since the party started and it didn't seem to wanna leave anytime soon I know it felt good for him to have his friends here supporting him.

"All you have to do is hit the target with that football and the ball will reveal a color blue or pink signifying the Gender" Nattie explained handing him the football

"Man you better not miss the target" Jarvis clowned in the crowd "I'm nervous" he turned his back to the crowd facing me "me too" I leaned up to give him a kiss "but foreal don't miss the target" I mocked Jarvis hoping to lighten him up a bit.

"Okay here we go" he held the football ready to throw everyone's phones were out ready to record while I stood there hand over my mouth anxiously as hell. My eyes stayed on him it was like everything happened in slow motion the minute he let the ball go.

I heard the cheers and screams before I fully saw the color once the football hit the target and exploded everybody went crazy next thing I knew I was being lifted into the air and kissed all over my face by Odell. "I KNEW IT" Ben yelled out patting Odell on the shoulder who may I say was so dramatic right now he was fake crying while hugging his mom.

"Congrats!" Kae came up to give me a hug "I'm so excited and happy" Now that I knew the gender we could finally plan accordingly.

"I TOLD YALL WHAT DID I SAY" Odell yelled now running around the backyard like he had just hit a home run "LETS GO!" He was beyond hype and it was so funny to watch he was happy and I had to admit he was right, his gut feeling didn't steer him wrong at all.

"Look at him go" Heather came up beside me giving me a hug "it was so hard to hold that in you don't know how happy I am now that it's out" she let out a sigh relieved it was over. I had to say she did good she didn't give into Odell and all the times he tried to bribe her or get clues out of her.

"Hey babe!" He called out to me from across the yard "Yeah?" I yelled back unable to get rid of the stupid grin that was on my face it made me so happy to see him happy "Were having a baby boy!!"

***********

Baby Beckham is a boy!

Also a little introduction to Brittney, like odell said "I promise youre gonna love her"

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

118K 5.1K 43
"she was supposed to be a bet." ira-reice has been waiting for her big break, and now she has it. in the form of managing social media accounts of an...
1.6K 458 24
Everyone have a story about their first love,some keeps it buried deep down inside them while others tell the whole world about it . I chose the late...
72.1K 2.7K 54
Didn't anybody ever tell you Karma a bitch. Lexie Liberty Westbrooks is a young feisty, beautiful, and sexy young lady. Everything in her life has ch...
197K 6.1K 84
Ari has been single and she don't need no man but once she meets Odell Beckham jr, one of NFL's top football players... will she fall for him or play...