The Beautiful Country (Hetali...

By Erinadahara

You are a new Student from South Korea. You were adopted by your step parents. They are strict but loving. On... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: International School
Chapter 2: The Allies Force
Chapter 3: My Hero
Chapter 4: The Kindest Gentleman
Chapter 5: The Romantic France
Chapter 6: The Lonely Man
Chapter 7: Master Chef
Chapter 8: Invisible Boy
Chapter 9: The Axis
Chapter 11: Protect Me
Chapter 12: Animekyarakutā no byōga
Chapter 13: Mamma Mia!
Chapter 14: Playing Guitar
Chapter 15: Mein Awesome Draw
Chapter 16: The Five Nordics
Chapter 17: Handycrafts For Gifts
Chapter 18:Serial Killer
Chapter 19: Relaxing Day with Emil
Chapter 20: What's Wrong Lukas?
Chapter 21: Thank you, Berwald
Chapter 22: Unwanted Reaction
Chapter 23: Bluebell, Smokey and Cookie
Chapter 24: THIEF!!!
Chapter 25: Two Russians
Chapter 26: The Party
Chapter 27: Swimming
Chapter 28: Camping On The Beach
Chapter 29: Falling
Chapter 30: Who Is The Killer?
Chapter 31: Busted
Chapter 32: Pacifist (Forgive)_
Chapter 32,5: Bad Blood (Do not Forgive)
Chapter 33: Who are You?
Chapter 34: Nightmare
Chapter 35: Why
Chapter 36: Atlantica
Chapter 37: The War
Chapter 38:Torture
Chapter 39: Psychosomatic
Chapter 40: Sick
Chapter 41: Hatred
Chapter 42: Darkness
Chapter 43: Face Me
Chapter 44: It's Going Down
Chapter 45: Alive but not Living
Chapter 46: Coming Out
Chapter 47 Acceptance (Final)
Alfred F. Jones Ending
Arthur Kirkland Ending
Francis Bonnefoy Ending
Matthew Williams Ending
Yao Wang Ending
Ivan Braginsky Ending
Feliciano Vargas Ending
Ludwig Beilschmidt Ending
Kiku Honda Ending
Gilbert Beilschmidt Ending
Lovino Vargas Ending
Antonio Fernandez Carriedo Ending
Elizavetha Hedervary Ending
Natalia Arlovskaya Ending
Katyusha Braginskya Ending
Nikolai Arlofsky Ending
Dmitri Braginsky Ending
Tino Väinämöinen Ending
Mathias Køhler Ending
Lukas Bondevik Ending
Emil Steilsson Ending
Berwald Oxenstierna Ending
Vash Zwingli Ending
Heracles Karpusi Ending
Sadik Adnan Ending

Chapter 10: It Hurt

266 7 0
By Erinadahara

Hello my fellow readers, my fellow followers and my fellow friends. Yes, i updated this story today and i hope you like the last chapter that i wrote for all of you. By the way, thank you for reading this A/N and i hope you enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________

Recap:

After leaving the principal room, you turned around and saw your new friend faces.

"He really look like you Feliciano."

"You mean my nonno (grandfather)? Si (yes), he is my grandpa!"

Whelp...this was such a long day.

_________________

After met the young grandfather, three handsome guys and each of them were from different countries. You decided to follow Feliciano to the P.E room as he looked like a dejected puppy. You wonder why he looked so down? Is it because he hates working out? Or because there will be dodge ball and some people tried to targeting him?

Or...something worst because he got bullied? It could be, poor guys slightly whimpering you pat his back gently.

"You okay Feli?"

" Of course, bella!" He showed his fake smile.

"Are you sure?"

"Si~" he still put that fake smile.

"...okay, if you say so," you still suspicious as you followed him.

Upon entering the gym room, your eyes widened as you saw how huge the Gym room is. You swore that you thought that probably 10 beds could be fit in this room. As you were day dreaming, a whistle blew out and you looked at the teacher, he was so buffy that you swore you imagined the shirt could be ripped at any second.

"Maggots! My name is Jack Finley. And today! We will play Dodge ball!"

"Aww..." some students groaned.

"SILENT! NOW RUN 10 LAPS AND JUMPING JACKS 50 TIMES! GO! GO!GO!"

When he blew the whistle, you quickly ran around in a loop together with the other students...and you saw Italy slowly got left behind. You felt bad ad you heard the boys in front of him snickering at Feliciano's weakness. It made your heart twinge in pain and anger. Slowly, by slowly you slowed your running pace until you were beside him.

"Hey Feli,"

"Ve~ c-ciao bella," he was panting.

"I believe in you. You can run faster, just don't listen to those jerks."

"O-okay, grazias bella."

He smiled at your words as he felt all warm and tingly in his heart while ignoring the bad comments. Soon his pace began faster as he almost reached the others. You smiled ad you ran beside him. Those who saw his fastened pace were growling or giving him a stink eyes while Feli was ignoring them.

One of a blond guy with blue eyes and gold necklace noticed him and smirked slightly. He bumped his shoulder harshly to Feliciano until he fell off to the ground. With a quick reflex, you quickly helped him up as you growled.

"What the heck?!?! Apologize to Feli Now! You sutangnagwi(j**k**s)!"

"Awww is a little cutie trying to protect her boyfriend~"

"He is my best friend and no one hurts my friend!"

"Tch! Whatever cagna (b**ch)."

"You okay Feli?"

"S-Si (yes), let's run again," he stood up and began running together with you.

______Time Skip____

At the dodge ball, you were teamed up those useless girls.. again. Yep, all they do just screamed and ran around like a headless chicken as they were protecting their caked face from the ball. Meanwhile, you were the only girl who dodge, took the ball and hit the opponent. It was hard when one of your opponent great at Dodge Ball.

She has a short curly hair, dirty blond hair, bomber jacket, glue eyes, and she literally smashing the volley as if her hands was hammer. Luckily, unlike those caked girls. She was really nice although she is hyper like Alfred Jones.

"Nice game dudette!"

"Thanks! Uh...." you didn't know her name yet.

"Oh, my name is Amelia! Alfred's Twin! What's yours?"

"I'm (Y/N) Park but you may call me (N/N)," you told her.

"Cool! Let's be friends then!" You both exchanging your numbers.

Now it was Feliciano Turn after having conversation with Amelia....what a nice person. When you watched Feliciano's turn, you realized...his group opponent were the one who bullied him when they ran. You growled while glaring at those bullies as the teacher blew the whistle.

You couldn't watch it...they were targeting Poor Feliciano. No wonder Ludwig always around him, he knew Feli was a victim of bullying.

The nasty jocks laughing at his cries as the teacher ignored them. This made you had a chance to protect cute little Feli. You slid out your phone and recorded the whole scene as his teammates tried to protect Feli. After saving the video, you quickly grabbed Feli's hand and dragged him out of gym room.

His face was red because of him crying. It broke your heart, how could someone hurt someone who were weaker? Like those guys in the gym room?!?! It doesn't make sense as you brought him to the medic bay and gave some ointment to his wounds on his face.

"Are they...always hurt you?"

"S-si....please don't tell my friends or they will hurt me more." that broke your hearts more than before.

" I-i wont," you lied as you stroke his head gently to calmed him down.

"G-grazie bella..." he smiled as he enjoyed the touch.

After the p.e, you waited for him in the math class since you both had a same class again...but he didn't come. You were worried and...you ran and searched him until....you found him with his bullies. Hiding behind the locker and then recorded the scene with your phone as the bullies started to beat him and pulling his hairs. The bullies weren't only two or one. There were many if them as they kicked him and punched the crying Feli.

After saving the video, you left the locker and then pressed the fire alarm bell. Those who heard that quickly fled away as you ran to Feli and held him.

"Shh, it's okay. I'm here, it's alright. Let's go to the Medic bay again.

"S-si, grazie bella."

"No problem Feliciano."

You grabbed his hand an put it around your back while helping him walk to the medic bay. He was limping because the bullies kicked him pretty hard.

"G-grazie bella, for helping me."

"No problem, once again."

_____At Medic Bay_____

"Oh My Goodness!! What happened?"

"The j-" you saw Feli shook his head and hinted you to not tell. " He fell off from downstairs."

"You should be careful Feliciano. Thank you once again, (N/N)."

"No problem. Gotta ago, see you tomorrow Mrs. Ann and Feli."

"Bye~" Nurse Ann smiled.

"Addio, bella ragazza (good bye, pretty girl)."

After leaving the medic bay, you quick ran to the principal room and knocked the door.

"Come in!"

As you opened the door, instead of happy smile...you were faced with a stern eyes.

"Bella, did you press the fire alarm?"

"Yes, but i have a reason why i did that."

"And why?"

You took out tour phone and show him the recorded video of his beloved grandchildren got bullied by the jocks. His eyes widened and his angry face changed into fear.

"You shouldn't press the fire alarm...but thank you for distracting them away so they won't hurt you or him."

"No problem, sir."

"Thank you for everything. You are dismissed," he allowed you.

You nod and left the principal room with relieved smile....but that smile won't last long as the same blond guy looked at you with anger since you tricked all of them.

~Cliffhanger~

Thank you for reading~

Follow?

Comment?

Like?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53 0 4
a young girl wakes up in the Hetalia world after going in to a coma will she make it out find out to see
20.3K 462 8
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] This is my...
11.9K 357 40
(Y/N)'s life changed after her parents died in a terrible tragedy. 12 years have passed since then. She only has her sister left by her side. They la...
123K 3.2K 32
Hetalia characters are rather famously known for their personal quirks, personalities and appearances. However when you were innocently hit and kidna...