The Beautiful Country (Hetali...

By Erinadahara

You are a new Student from South Korea. You were adopted by your step parents. They are strict but loving. On... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: International School
Chapter 2: The Allies Force
Chapter 3: My Hero
Chapter 4: The Kindest Gentleman
Chapter 5: The Romantic France
Chapter 6: The Lonely Man
Chapter 7: Master Chef
Chapter 8: Invisible Boy
Chapter 10: It Hurt
Chapter 11: Protect Me
Chapter 12: Animekyarakutā no byōga
Chapter 13: Mamma Mia!
Chapter 14: Playing Guitar
Chapter 15: Mein Awesome Draw
Chapter 16: The Five Nordics
Chapter 17: Handycrafts For Gifts
Chapter 18:Serial Killer
Chapter 19: Relaxing Day with Emil
Chapter 20: What's Wrong Lukas?
Chapter 21: Thank you, Berwald
Chapter 22: Unwanted Reaction
Chapter 23: Bluebell, Smokey and Cookie
Chapter 24: THIEF!!!
Chapter 25: Two Russians
Chapter 26: The Party
Chapter 27: Swimming
Chapter 28: Camping On The Beach
Chapter 29: Falling
Chapter 30: Who Is The Killer?
Chapter 31: Busted
Chapter 32: Pacifist (Forgive)_
Chapter 32,5: Bad Blood (Do not Forgive)
Chapter 33: Who are You?
Chapter 34: Nightmare
Chapter 35: Why
Chapter 36: Atlantica
Chapter 37: The War
Chapter 38:Torture
Chapter 39: Psychosomatic
Chapter 40: Sick
Chapter 41: Hatred
Chapter 42: Darkness
Chapter 43: Face Me
Chapter 44: It's Going Down
Chapter 45: Alive but not Living
Chapter 46: Coming Out
Chapter 47 Acceptance (Final)
Alfred F. Jones Ending
Arthur Kirkland Ending
Francis Bonnefoy Ending
Matthew Williams Ending
Yao Wang Ending
Ivan Braginsky Ending
Feliciano Vargas Ending
Ludwig Beilschmidt Ending
Kiku Honda Ending
Gilbert Beilschmidt Ending
Lovino Vargas Ending
Antonio Fernandez Carriedo Ending
Elizavetha Hedervary Ending
Natalia Arlovskaya Ending
Katyusha Braginskya Ending
Nikolai Arlofsky Ending
Dmitri Braginsky Ending
Tino Väinämöinen Ending
Mathias Køhler Ending
Lukas Bondevik Ending
Emil Steilsson Ending
Berwald Oxenstierna Ending
Vash Zwingli Ending
Heracles Karpusi Ending
Sadik Adnan Ending

Chapter 9: The Axis

313 9 4
By Erinadahara

Hello my fellow readers, my fellow followers and my fellow friends. Yes, i updated this story today and i hope you like the last chapter that i wrote for all of you. By the way, thank you for reading this A/N and i hope you enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________

Recap:

"Oh, also thank you for taught me back there."

"I-it was no problem. S-see you at the next Chemistry Lab class."

"Yeah, see you too Matthew."

You wrapped your arms to his tall form while he was blushing, but soon he hugged you back and left the class with you.

____________________

Among the students who were chatting, laughing at a funny jokes, sleeping, reading books, making an airplane from paper, making a ruckus in the class...there was you drawing a forest landscape with animals in it such as tigers, deers, owls, squirrels, turtles, and so much more.

It was so boring when Elizaveta wasn't there with you to chat or joke around. Sadly she doesn't have a same class with you and the teacher didn't come because she was sick....what a bummer. The class was so loud that you couldn't hear someone tried to call you several times.

He was wearing a blue shirt with blue jeans but he also has a caramel brown hair, a curl on his head and a closed eye smile.

"Ve~, ciao bella. What is your name, bella?" He had an Italian accent.

"annyeonghaseyo (hello), my name is (Y/N) park but you may call me (N/N)."

"Ve~; it's nice to meet you bella. Do you a-want to meet my other friends after this lesson, bella?"

"Sure, but what is your name?"

"Ve~, my name is Feliciano Vargas but you can call me Feli."

"Cool name."

"Grazie, bella~"

"What does bella mean?"

" Oh, it means a pretty woman. Since you are pretty, i call you bella. Ve~"

"O-oh, thanks..i guess," you blushed.

"Prego (You're welcome)," he smiled cutely.

When you look down, you continued on your drawing anda he watched you drawing from behind as he smiled at the beautiful art. He met a lot of people who could drew, but you were one of them. You were the one who were very talented at drawing as he enjoyed the scenery.

"Ve~, you are so talented."

"T-thank you, Feliciano...but i think i still intermediate.."

"Non sense! You are very talented and i love your draw. But if you want to increase your skill, i can teach you draw!"

"Really? Alright. Thank you, Feliciano."

"No-a problem!"

Soon, the bell rung really loud and both of you took your bag from under the table. After leaving the class, Feliciano leading you to his friends.

"Bella! This is-a my friends!" He smiled.

"Hallo(Hello), my name is Ludvig (Ludwig) Beilschmidt, but jou can call me Ludvig (Ludwig)." blond guy greeted you silently.

The guy has a blond slicked back hair as he wore a badge on his vest. He was taller than the asian guy and Feliciano. Not only he was the tallest one, he also pretty intimidating. You could tell, he doesn't trust you...you wonder...why he didn't trust you? Maybe because something bad happened to Feli? Like bullying??

"Kon'nichiwa (Hello), my name is Kiku Honda but you may carr (call) me Kiku," a black hair asian guy greeted you.

He has an emotionless eyes but you could tell he was actually just a shy person. He also the shortest one in the group. Sure, he looked less intimidating like Ludwig and Feliciano...but some Japanese people have an incredible skill in martial arts...Maybe he was one of them, the one who looked less intimidating but more dangerous.

"annyeonghaseyo (hello), my name is (Y/N) park but you may call me (N/N)."

"Ve, bella. Do you-a want to hang out with us later?"

"Sure, but can my vest friend Elizaveta join?"

"Ja (yes), she can join with us later."

"Okay, what is your next lesson?" You asked.

"Math," Kiku replied.

"Physics," Ludwig Replied.

"P.E...ve..." Feli replied sadly.

"Ooh, i have a same class with you, Feli."

"Really?!?! Ve! I'm so happy!" Feli smiled like a kid

His smile was do warm and light, it made you happy and giggled slightly. It's rare that people has such an enthusiast when they met a new friend. It made you warm and tingly deep inside but...you didn'r notice sadly from the glare of Kiku and Ludwig who were jealous how close you were with Feliciano.

"Hey uh.... i vant to offer you to join the Newspaper club," Ludwig offered

"Newspaper club? what day is this club available?"

"Each Thursday and Friday," Kiku replied.

"Hmmmm, i don't know....let me think about it. I still haven't see another club in here."

"Bella! There is music club, swimming club, dance club, theater club, choir club, and so much more!"

"Ah really? May u see the list?" You asked.

"Sure, just forrow (follow) us," Kiku and the others started walking away and leading you to the principal room.

__________At The Principal Room__________

When Kiku knocked the door, you could hear a gentle voice said "come in". Before you could hold the handle, suddenly there was another hand that holding the door knob and opened the door for you. You looked up to see Ludwig already opened the door for you.

"Oh? Thank you, Ludwig."

"N-no problem," he blushed slight.

When the door opened, you got inside to see a man with a lot of curls on his hair. Not only that, he looked like Feliciano as well! Though, he has a stubble on his chins and his skin slightly darker than Feliciano.

"Ciao! Who might-a you be?"

"I'm (Y/N) park."

"Oh! You are the new student! Is there anything you need?"

"Yes actually, you see. I didn't get any club list," you told him.

"Oh, mi dispiace (i'm sorry) about that. Here, you can take this," he gave you the list.

"Thank you Mr. Julius," you smiled.

"No problem! Oh, by the way. Did you see my grandchild's?"

Wait what?!?!?! Grandchild's?? He doesn't seem to be old! He seems to be 30's or 40's!

"N-no sir, which one sir?"

"Feliciano and Lovino," he smiled.

" Oh, i met Feliciano. In fact, he us the one who lead me to here with his friends but...i don't think i meet Lovino before."

"Oh well, soon i will introduce you to him. You can leave now (Y/N)."

"Alright, thank you once again sir. Have a nice day," you left the Principal room.

After leaving the principal room, you turned around and saw your new friend faces.

"He really look like you Feliciano."

"You mean my nonno (grandfather)? Si (yes), he is my grandpa!"

Welp...this was such a long day.

________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading this chapter!!

Follow?

Likes?

Comment?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 462 8
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] This is my...
33.1K 513 19
『ヘタリア』 ───────────────── ╰┈➤ ❝𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 how much of your life will change when you meet Germany.❞ ───────────────── ꒰Germany x Reade...
19.4K 730 49
Your married with Romano and enjoying a beautiful life in Italy with him, except when the arrival of children come your life isn't such a blissful ti...
1.9K 89 19
[LOST CREATIVE SPARK. ADOPTED BY @pastalover11] Their profile: https://www.wattpad.com/user/pastalover11 So my mom was gonna make us move 800 miles a...