The Perfect Ruin (OBJxSevyn)

By Knightsdark

Odell a football player had never imagined himself settling down again at least not this early in his life. ... More

1. Intro
2. Fanny packs & Studios
3. Crzy
4. My Love for you
5. Night Club
6. Ex's & Hoes
7. Before I Do
8. Prolly
9. Revolt
10. Game Day
11. Restaurant tales
12. California
13. Missing you
14. It's Official
15. Momma Dukes
16. Who's that?
17. We are A okay
18. Trapsoul
19. Its A Deal
20. Past vs Future
21. Whipped
22. Old Roots
23. White
24. Christmas Eve
25. Christmas
26. New Years Eve
27. New years
28. Pool Party
29. Jan 2nd
30. Jan 2nd P.II
31. Toxic
32. Pre Bowl
33. Pro Bowl
34. Leeds
35. Valentines Days
36. Birthday Night
37. The truth hurts
38. Tit For Tat
39. Sightings
40. Surprise
41. Bronx
42. Rehearsal Pains
43. Present Situation
44. Changes
45. Back in motion
46. Pops
47. Snakes In the Building
48. Coachella Pt 1
49. Coachella PT. 2
50. Try Harder
51. Nike Deal
52. Breakfast Club
53. Home Sweet Home
54. Aunt Gina
55. Communication
56. Consideration
57. Sorrys
58. Fever
59. You Again...
60. Regrets
61. Preseason
62. Checklist
63. St. Lucia
64. Season Finale
65. Surgery
66. Sacrifice
67. Who?
68. Blessing
69. Birthday Mess
70. Too Good
71. Nobu
72. Resurface
73. God is a Woman
74. Build A Bear
75. No Games
76. Prepping
77. Holiday Party
79. Merry Christmas
80. Reveal
81. Maldives
82. Shot clock
83. The Shower
84. Feb 13th
85. Ghosts
86. Trade
87. Ms. Side piece
88. Its time
89. New Beginings
90. Just Being Honest
91. No Guidance
92. The Live
93. Im Done
94. Landed
95. Moving On
96. Shattered
97. Fam Jam
98. Ungodly Hour
99. Uncomfortable
100. Timing
Authors Note
101. Focus
102. Lust
103. New Dates
104. Valentines

78. Quickie

2.3K 94 18
By Knightsdark

At this point in time, Odell had moved from being upset to being frustrated a week had passed and I still kept my word I wanted to be nowhere around his father. When Sr. Came to say goodbye I made my way out the house going to my dad's to chill for a couple of hours. For the rest of the week, I paid the most attention to our guest Jarvis and Estrella along with little miss Joy. Estrella, Joy and I went almost everywhere exploring and shopping it was sad when they had to leave because I actually really enjoyed their company I could tell Odell did too he was so free around Jarvis always reminiscing about college days and their goals.

After they left we went back to our normal schedule, taking Mally to school picking him up, only this time I was in the studio downstairs using up my time. At the moment I was in the booth while Kuk my vocal producer/engineer worked his magic, I was grateful and happy he was willing to come to me not many Producers would agree to that.

"Run it back one more time when you get to you and me part I want you to go lower" he instructed I nodded hearing the music flow through my headphones.

"You're my B.E.S.T.F.R.I.E.N.D, you and me" I sung looking up to see a thumbs up from him telling I did it the way he wanted. I continued with the song doing background vocals and trying to finish up writing my verse, I was currently recording a song Lloyd had sent over. I originally said I wasn't going to record during my pregnancy but it was honestly one of the things that kept me sane being back in the booth just felt so good.

"Okay were gonna go full out from the top with your verse" Kuk tapped the computer screen showing me he was starting the song from the beginning. Once the song started I sung over my parts hoping to make them better, when it came to my verse I stood up singing into the mic.

"We were children when we met just playing house and drinking soda at the corner store Like a brother from another didn't notice all the other girls they wanted more" I sung looking at the note pad so I didn't forget the words. We continue for another hour or so then got started on music for myself just some things I had written that needed a beat.

"Lemme hear what you have" I came out the booth and sat next to Kuk as I got ready to share what I've written. "Okay so i think I need another verse maybe a male would be a good fit" I gave a little description before I got into it.

"It don't take a lot all I need is you to be the man for me, but I want it all and I'm willing to give you what I need. Baby I ain't scared to show you the freaky side of me sometimes I fight you off but I love it  rough when you make love to me" I looked over to see him nodded his head.

"I love it when he say that he loves me and I live when he tells me that he needs me, when he looks in my eyes feels like I'm high" I finished not having much else to share.

"Oh yeah that would definitely sound good with a guys perspective on there, start working on a chorus and bridge and we can try to see which guy is a good fit" kuk was already on it and ready to work even with a barely finished song.

"I don't know I was thinking about giving it to someone" I voiced spinning in my chair "why would you do that" he stopped my chair confused "for right now I kinda just wanna help people out get my credits up before I'm ready to come back in the game" I explained hoping he understood. I didn't want to be in the studio hours on end for a day recording for an album I rather just go have fun or record my verse for someone else's song.

"Gotchu do you have anyone in mind?" He looked over at me before turning his attention back to his computer where I saw him pull up a list of names. "Nah not yet who's working on an album right now?" I say peeking at his computer

"These are people I have sessions with so let's see we got Chris, Dave east, lyrica, Lani I think trying to work on an album,  uhh Tinashe and Justine sky" he read the names off "Mariah is gonna be in the studio next week I can try to see if she likes it or see which way she's going for this album" I nodded liking the idea. "I know Chris for sure will take it and put his own spin but I don't know if I wanna go his route or shoot for a female" I was unsure of what I wanted to do. In the end I wasn't going to push it I was just going to let faith handle it.

"Okay since you wanna sit back and write for people there's a new artist that's coming up Ella Mai-" he didn't need to say the name I already knew her. "Yes! I met her a while back when she was on tour with Lani she's so sweet" I got excited I had to say she had a beautiful voice and I was glad she was finally having her song hit the charts.

"Yeah so she's in the studio getting her first album started I'm sure she wouldn't mind if you came in and helped out I can run it by her" he says ready to send the text "Absolutely go ahead I'd love that!" It was a no brainer

"She's in LA so if anything you might have to travel or if you can't we can make it work" he motioned to me being pregnant and all "ah damn yeah I've been so low key my only issue is the paparazzi if I go to LA I don't want them to figure it out" Odell and I had decided to keep the pregnancy under wraps and only tell our close friends and people we knew wouldn't spread the word. I wanted a peace of mind this pregnancy no stress no media but only one was actually working right now. I had kept my social media up by posting old photos or selfies from my chest up no one had suspected anything or been suspicious on why I haven't been out much.

"We'll figure it out" Kuk knew how the media was in LA they were scavengers and ruthless when it came to privacy. After an hour or so we wrapped up or session so he could travel to his next session he promised to text me and I promised to think about traveling.

Walking back to the kitchen I spotted Odell laid out on the couch Jax in front on the floor as they watched tv. The Christmas tree stood tall in the corner as more and more presents surrounded it as the days went by. Christmas was in a couple days and I refused to have our spirits down, especially when we were going to be surrounded by family. Ben had already left to go to Virginia to visit family, and in the next two days Odell's family would slowly be coming in. First would be Jazzy and her dad Derek then his aunts and uncles along with sonny, Kordell his dad and then my family would be coming over Christmas day. The house was going to be beyond full and this would also be the first time I was meeting the aunts and uncles I didn't know how they were going to feel seeing as though I was pregnant and all we figured we might as well put all of our family in one setting so that they could get used to seeing one another.

"Whatchu watching?" I asked sitting on him, his hands immediately went to my waist securing me so that I didn't fall off. "Game of Thrones" he quickly answered I stared at the screen trying to get into the show but it was no use I didn't understand what was happening.

"How was your session" he asked referring to the studio "it was good got a lot done um there's a new artist he wanted me to write for" I say seeing him smiling up at me. "Really?!  that's good, it'll give you something to do while our baby's cooking" he was actually good with me getting back in the studio I guess he noticed I was bored being in the house all day.

"But she's in LA so I don't know if I'll do it" I shrug bouncing a bit. "See what the doctor says if anything we can go to LA for a while I can go and train over there if push comes to shove." He was completely being supportive right now which I expected but not fully I thought there would at least some argument involved.

"The next appointment is in two weeks" I spoke more so to myself as a mental note, I saw him make a face before looking away from me "oooh and the ESPYs are coming up too" I reminded but he didn't seem to hear me he seemed to be fixing hard on the tv so I bounced on him a bit harder to get his attention.

His arm immediately gripped my thigh keeping me from bouncing "aye you gon have to chill on that" he demanded with a serious face "my bad did it hurt?" I didn't mean to push down on him that hard "nah... it just felt-" he stared before his eyes darted to my chest then back to me "you ain't got a bra you can wear?" He looked me over, shuffling under me that's when I felt him, I now understood why he wanted me to stop bouncing.

"Are you serious" I began laughing once I caught on to what was going on "and no bras are uncomfortable now you know I don't wear em unless it's necessary" I rolled my eyes now turning so that I was now straddling him his hands resting above my ass as he stared waiting for my next move.

"You are so dramatic why are my titties bothering you now?" I teased slowly moving my waist under him. "It's not, I'm just now noticing how exposed it is. this what you wore in the studio? " he glanced down at my belly tugging on the shirt

"Trust this is not being exposed I'm fully covered" I had on his T-shirt and shorts while in the studio I had on a bra but took it off once Kuk left. "This is what exposed looks like" I lifted up the shirt revealing everything his eyes quickly bulged out sitting up to cover me with his hand while the other pulled the shirt down.

"Are you crazy my mother could walk in" he stressed looking around the house for any sign of his mom. "She's not even here if you listened she went to a meeting with your agent" I stated rolling my eyes at how freaked out he got. Even when my shirt went back down he was still staring I swear he was the most dramatic human being, he wants sex I knew because I could feel him growing just by me sitting on him but he wouldn't come out and say it, probably because he thought I would say no.

"Why your nipples always hard?" He continued to question me as his hands moved to caress the sides of my belly "I don't know Odell, why are you always hard" I shot back his question only to receive a smirk "because I always wanna be inside you" he grinned thinking he had the greatest answer.

"And this is why we're in the situation we're in now" I motioned to my belly "I'm tryna give you baby after baby" he kissed my neck "you better stop before your dad hears those words" I joked laughing a bit.

"I don't give a fuck how he feels you my woman whatever we do is our business stop letting him in your head he don't matter right now" he was stern with his words, since the party we haven't really spoken about his dad but I could see he gave it a lot of thought I was over the situation but I knew deep down it was hurting him.

"So what does matter right now?" I playfully asked wrapping my arms around his neck playing with his hair, he didn't listen instead he just stared at me spaced out as something else consumed his mind. "Babe" I snapped my fingers to gain his attention "hmmm" he stared back face now screwed up. "What's wrong with you what are you thinking about" I was concerned but couldn't help but laugh at how spaced out he had actually gotten.

"I'm tryna calculate how much time I have till my mom comes if we should stay here or go to the bedroom" I looked at him like he was crazy, it didn't take a genius to understand what he was referring to... sex.

"I mean we could have been gone upstairs if you weren't spacing out s-" my words got stopped by the sudden change in movement, he didn't wait for me to finish I had already said the words he needed to hear before he picked me up walking towards the direction of the room. "We gotta pick Mally up in 45 minutes" I reminded so we had to make this quick. Truthfully Odell was being dramatic when it came to sex I thought since I was the pregnant one that I would be wanting sex all the time but I didn't that was all Odell, its like once I got pregnant he wanted to be inside of me every chance he got and I honestly didn't mind I was always gonna be in the mood for him.

As he walked up the steps I took the initiative to place small kisses alongside of his neck, my hand traveled to the waistband of his shorts slowly sneaking inside to find him. Once we got to the room he wasted no time locking the door and gently placing me on the bed hovering over me. We shared a few kisses before he decided to devour my neck taking his sweet time licking and kissing over the spot he knew I was the most sensitive. Two can play that game. He didn't waste time in going for what he wanted within minutes Odell had found his way inside of me filling me with tremendous pleasure and a hint of pain, the pleasure of his strokes while he whispered in my ear seemed to have diminished the pain though it was like the minute I was under him I forgot all of my thoughts I guess that's what good dick does to you..

"Oooooh my Godddd" I moaned out unable to look at him due to all of the feelings and sensations that were taking over my body. My back was arch, hand on his pelvic for him to release some of the pressure but it was no use he was never going to go easy. "Nah you better take this shit" he cursed grabbing my hands to now hold it above my head. Pulling out he lightly tapped me letting me know he needed me to turn over, I was now face down ass up as I tried not to actually lay down on my stomach. In no time he was pushing himself back inside of me his body leaned over whispering in my ear as I reached my climax. There was honestly no better feeling than being with him I can say out of all the guys I have been with Odell topped it he checked every list. His size, his strokes, the shit talking, the way he can be so rough yet gentle at the same time was a huge turn on and the fact that I was in love most likely contributed to that.

All in all this quickie took more time than expected because we were late... After our quick sex session, we had completely forgotten about the time I didn't realize it had been time for us to pick up Jamal, his school was over at 3:00, we didn't realize the time until about 3:20 so you can just imagine how fast we were rushing to get dressed. We didn't get to the school until about 3:40 and I knew Mally was about to be pissed. Odell quickly parked the car in front hoping out and racing inside so go get him, when the two walked out I could see Mally moving his arms letting me know he was most likely expressing to Odell how upset he was with us.

"Hey love" I greeted once he got in the car "why were you guys late?" he questioned arms crossed clearly upset. "I'm sorry babe we fell asleep and woke up late" I tried to come up with a lie but it didn't look like he was caring enough to buy it.

"You guys know I was almost the last kid to leave even my teacher Mrs. Stump left, the Principal had to sit and wait with me for you guys" he was making the situation seem so much worse than what it really was I bet he was there chilling having a good ole time with the principal.

"We're sorry ill set an alarm from now on" I tried to reason with him so that he wasn't upset this was the first time we were late I feel like he should cut us some slack "you can choose what we eat for dinner" O chimed in trying to hide his laugh, "and stay up an hour later" Jamal added in challenging us he thought he was smart.

"No your Bedtime is not up for neg-" I was ready to decline his offer before Odell interrupted and gave his answer "You got it, you can stay up but only a half an hour later" The two completely ignored me as they went back and forth "45 minutes" Mally leaned forward in his seat meaning business "35" O bargained while he drove "I'm gonna keep going lower" he warned. Mally let out a sigh and a groan letting us know he didn't agree with the time but he would take it.

"Fine, but Natalia will be hearing about this" he threatened to tell his mom which made me die of laughter because what!? Who did he think he was to be threatening or putting fear on people.

"Do what you gotta do" I shrugged shaking my head betrayed that he would snitch on us like it was nothing. I swear kids were evil you could treat them so good but the minute you do something they don't like they were ready to turn on you it didn't matter if you were there favorite or not.

"I will" he ended the convo a small smirk on his face it was then that I realized he had probably already called Nattie and told her which meant I was bound to hear her voice soon.

************

What would you guys like to see?
I have some ideas for the upcoming chapters but I wanna hear from you guys what you want.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 9.5K 42
Laikynn just move to Beverly hills California from Memphis TN, her hometown. When she came to her new house, she didn't expect it very big, she thoug...
1.3M 40.6K 84
Alana Cardenas is a young, beautiful, and independent New York native. Her family is very close and consist of her father an three overprotective bro...
242K 14.5K 27
Raj is emotionally damaged. Feeling as though she has no one in the world to love her, she finds herself at the top of a New York City condominium co...
144K 5.5K 54
An Odell Beckham, Jr. Love Story