★·.·'¯'·.·★ sᏢᎪᏒᏦs fᏞᎽᎥᏁᎶ ᎥᏁ...

By wankytubbington

Jessica just transferred to William McKinley High School in Lima Ohio where her parents grew up and fell in l... More

Main Cast Season 1
Episodes
Pilot 1x01
Showmance 1x02
Acafellas 1x03
Preggers 1x04
The Rhodes Not Taken 1x05
1x06 Vitamin D
Throwdown 1x07
Wheels 1x09
Ballad 1x10
Hairography 1x11
Mattress 1x12
Sectionals 1x13
Hell-O 1x14
The Power of Madonna 1x15
Bad Reputation 1x16
Laryngitis 1x17
Dream On 1x18
Theatricality 1x19
Funk 1x20
Journey to Regionals 1x21
Main Cast Season 2
Audition 2x01
Brittany/Britney 2x02
Grilled Cheesus 2x03
Duets 2x04
Never Been Kissed 2x05
Furt 2x06
Special Education 2x07
A Very Glee Christmas 2x10
Sue Sylvester Shuffle 2x11
Silly Love Songs 2x12
Comeback 2x13
Sexy 2x14
Original Song 2x15
Born This Way 2x16
Rumours 2x17
Prom Queen 2x18
New York 2x19
Season Three
The Purple Piano Project 3x01
I Am Unicorn 3x02
Pot O' Gold 3x03
The First Time 3x04
Mash Off 3x05
I Kissed a Girl 3x06
Hold On To Sixteen 3x07
Extraordinary Merry Christmas 3x08
Yes/No 3x09
Michael 3x10
On My Way 3x11
Big Brother 3x12
Saturday Night Glee-ver 3x13
The Golden Ages 3x14
Prom-asaurus 3x15
Nationals 3x16
Goodbye 3x17
Season 4
The New Rachel 4x01
Britney 2.0 4x02
The Break-up 4x03
The Role You Were Born To Play 4x04
Glease 4x05
Dynamic Duets 4x06
Thanksgiving 4x7
Glee, Actually 4x08
Sadie Hawkins 4x09
Naked 4x10
Diva 4x11
I Do 4x12
Girls (and Boys) on Film 4x13
Guilty Pleasures 4x14
Shooting Star 4x15
Sweet Dreams 4x16
Lights Out 4x17
Wonder-ful 4x18
All Or Nothing 4x19
Season Five
Author's Note
Love, Love, Love 5x01
Tina in The Sky With Diamonds 5x02
The Quarterback 5x03
Movin' Out 5x04
100 5x05
New Directions 5x06
2009 5x07
Dreams Come True 5x08
hey everyone

Mashup 1x08

772 17 3
By wankytubbington

We all sat in our regular seats in the choir room waiting for Mr. Schuester to walk in with this week's lesson. We were not only greeted by Mr. Schue, but also by Emma and Coach Ken.

"Glee clubbers!" Mr. Schuester announced as he walked in the room. "We have a special week in store for us."

He took his black Expo marker and wrote 'Mashup' on the white board at the front of the room.

"So, Ken and Emma are getting married and they've asked me to make a mashup to two of their favorite songs, so, you guys will be doing the same!"

Mr. Schuester walks over to us all as Emma and Ken leave. I don't know why they came in the first place. "Finn and Puck? Lead?" Schue asks the boys but they shake their head no.

"Bust it." He says and all the guys get up, Finn walks over to the drum set. He takes a seat and takes his red drum sticks and starts the high hat. Then me, Quinn, Brittany, and Santana get up and start dancing with Mr. Schue.

He then proceeds to sing 'Bust a Move'

After rehearsal ends, I walk out with Quinn and Finn.

"Jessie, how do you maintain your popularity?" Quinn asks me.

"Well, I mean, I'm not popular first of all." I say but am cut of by Finn.

"Uh, yes you are. All the football guys wanna smash," Finn says and then Quinn joins in.

"Yea and all the girls want to be your best friend. Plus, everyone thinks you're wicked cool." Quinn adds. "Wait, maybe if we just hang out with you then we'll get our popularity back."

"I'm not sure about that, don't you just wanna hang out with me because I'm fun?" I ask.

"You're no help, let's go see Ms. Pillsbury." Quinn signals for Finn to walk with her.

"Thanks anyways." Finn smiles and waves bye to me.

I sneak behind them following the route to the guidance office. In a non creepy way though. 

I watch Finn and Quinn as they enter Ms. Pillsbury's room and sit down. From behind the glass I can only make out one word: sunglasses?

I shuffle off to next period and the teacher is annoyed, waiting for Finn to walk through the door five minutes after the bell.

Finn Hudson walks in clad in black thick sunglasses. He bumps into me as he tries to take the seat to my right since Puck already occupied the seat to my left.

"Hey." Finn smiles at me.

"Uh, what's with the glasses bro?" Puck leans in and whispers, trying not to make our teacher even more agitated then she already is.

"They look cool right?" He looks to Puck, then to me. We both fake a smile and I put two thumbs up. "I knew it." Finn says as he does that 'cha ching' arm thing that he does.

"Who cares if they make you popular, people love you Finn." Shit, didn't mean to let that last part out.

"Yea, I guess." Finn says, oblivious to what I just blurted out.

Class ends and I take a little bit since I have to pack my laptop up, put my agenda away, close my pencil case and such. Puck strangely waits for me as Finn tells me he'll catch me later.

"Well, that was a close one." Puck says to me as he leans back on the lab bench.

"Meaning?" I ask.

"You almost just completely let it slip that you like your best friend's boyfriend." He then locks his lips. "Don't worry babe, your secret's safe with me." He winks as he starts to leave the classroom.

"Is it that obvious?" I ask, stopping him in his tracks as I put my backpack on my back.

"Not really, just I'm kinda a pro with these kinds of things." He runs his fingers through his Mohawk.

"You good?" 

"Yea, a little relieved, is that ok?" He asks me a serious question for once.

"I mean, it'll get Finn out of the way so you and Quinn can have your baby together. But then again, she's so happy with Finn and you'll be losing your best friend." I frown as I say this.

I've tried to blank out the time that me and Finn kinda made out, or the time he told me he likes me. It seems like he kinda likes everyone. I feel like he's not very sincere because one day he'll flirt with Rachel and then like a few weeks ago, he tried to flirt with me, even though he has a pregnant girlfriend that isn't pregnant with his baby even though he thinks it's his but it's actually his best friend's.

The bell rings and the school day's over and I decide to hang out at the stage and skip Cheerio's today. I just need a break from everything and everyone. I start singing Mamma Mia because it's one of my favorite songs and it's describes what's kinda going on right now.

In the middle of the second verse, I'm startled by a door slamming shut and lights flash on. The band came out on stage and starts to play with me. I feel like a pop star, feeling the energy of the pretend crowd, singing to Finn, more like serenading him with this love/hate song.

The song lyric 'I Was been cheated by you, and I think you know when. So I made up my mind, it must come to an end. look at me now, will I ever learn? I don't know how. But I suddenly lose control. There's a fire within my soul.' Really gets to me. My thoughts exactly.

I start belting into the microphone and keeping the beat with my hand tapping my right thigh. 

'I can't count all the times I cried over you' I belted and then I heard another door slam closed.

I spot a tall guy with dark brown/black hair approach the stage. Clad in sunglasses and an open flannel with a white t shirt showing through.

"I SHOULD NOT HAVE LET YOU GO." I let myself go and belt the last lyrics out into the microphone. 

There was a single applause coming from the seats below the stage.

"Wow, great job Jess." Finn congratulates me on what was supposed to be a private concert.

"That was supposed to be just me letting loose and then the band came in and then you. So thanks a lot dork." I laugh at him.

Finn takes my hand as I jump off the stage. Next thing I know is Finn is running up the stairs to the stage.

"Hit it boys." Finn commands the band with his finger.

The beginning of Don't Stop Me Now starts with the band and Finn singing like Freddie Mercury.

Tonight, I'm gonna have myself a real good time
I feel alive

 and the world I'll turn it inside out, yeah                                                                                                            And floating around in ecstasy                                                                                                                                        So don't stop me now don't stop me

'Cause I'm having a good time, having a good time                                                                                         I'm a shooting star, leaping through the sky

Like a tiger defying the laws of gravity
I'm a racing car, passing by like Lady Godiva
I'm gonna go, go, go
There's no stopping meI'm burnin' through the sky, yeah
Two hundred degrees
That's why they call me Mister Fahrenheit
I'm traveling at the speed of light
I wanna make a supersonic man out of you

Don't stop me now, I'm having such a good time
I'm having a ball
Don't stop me now
If you wanna have a good time, just give me a call
Don't stop me now ('cause I'm having a good time)
Don't stop me now (yes, I'm havin' a good time)
I don't want to stop at all

Yeah, I'm a rocket ship on my way to Mars
On a collision course
I am a satellite, I'm out of control
I am a sex machine, ready to reload
Like an atom bomb about to
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh explode

I'm burnin' through the sky, yeah
Two hundred degrees
That's why they call me Mister Fahrenheit
I'm traveling at the speed of light
I wanna make a supersonic woman of you

Don't stop me, don't stop me
Don't stop me, hey, hey, hey
Don't stop me, don't stop me
Ooh ooh ooh, I like it
Don't stop me, don't stop me
Have a good time, good time
Don't stop me, don't stop me, ah
Oh yeah
Alright

Oh, I'm burnin' through the sky, yeah
Two hundred degrees
That's why they call me Mister Fahrenheit
I'm traveling at the speed of light
I wanna make a supersonic man out of you

Don't stop me now, I'm having such a good time
I'm having a ball
Don't stop me now
If you wanna have a good time (wooh)
Just give me a call (alright)
Don't stop me now ('cause I'm having a good time, yeah yeah)
Don't stop me now (yes, I'm havin' a good time)
I don't want to stop at all

La da da da daah
Da da da haa
Ha da da ha ha haaa
Ha da daa ha da da aaa
Ooh ooh ooh

"Wow." I stand shocked by that amazing performance full of life, jumping around onstage, playing air electric guitar. Didn't think Finn was this much of a dork.

A slam of a door is heard and taps of high heel shoes and dress shoes is heard.

We both look to the stage and there is a stunning red head, clad in a white gown with a man who is not her fiance. 

"What are you guys doing in here?" Mr. Schuester asks us.

"Uh." I blank.

"I'm just helping Jessie with a song for this week." Finn covers for us and puts his arm around my shoulder.

"Hey, now that I think of it, Finn, you could use a dance lesson. Jessie, you help Finn while I help Ms. Pillsbury." I nod at Mr. Schuester's request.

'I Could've Danced All Night' Starts playing and we all start to do the Waltz.

"Ok, so the timing is one, two, three. One, two, three." I hold my right arm out and Finn holds my hand in his left hand, his hands find their way to my waist as I put my left hand on his shoulder. "So, step back, step in, and as you're doing that you wanna move like in a circle." I instruct.

We get into a groove for a little bit but then Finn trips up.

"Ow." I try not to scream but he stepped on my foot.

"Sorry," Finn blushes at me with a smirk.

We keep on dancing and next thing I know Finn is doing amazing.

"Wow, you're doing wicked good for someone who can't dance." I laugh. 

He stares into my eyes. "thanks," Finn leans in and I feel like I'm in a movie.

I choke and trip.

I scream at the top of my lungs by accident and next thing I know, I'm lying on top of Finn.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." I say as I push myself up off the floor as I put my arm out for Finn to take.

"It's fine" He laughs at my stupidity.

He reaches for my hand and then yanks me back down to the ground.

"Well that was rude." I say laughing as I jokingly punch him. As I turn around, I see that the auditorium door is open and there's a flash of a plaid skirt with a sweater. Rachel was watching us.

"I, I gotta go." I studder as I pick up my bag and run out of the auditorium. I can't be with Finn, as much as I want to, I can't.

I stop running as soon as I reach the parking lot. I see an SUV loop around the school and come back into the lot.

"You need a ride babe?" Santana pulls up.

"That would be great actually." I smile and hop into the back seat since Brittany is in the front.

"Pleasant street then take a left on Longwood and it's number 1982, the stone house on the right."

After a few minutes of blasting Latina top 40, we pull up to my house.

"Thanks for the ride." I hop out of the car and wave bye to the girls.

I walk into my house and no one's home. I run upstairs to my room, obviously not even thinking but feeling wet streaks on my cheeks. It's not until I plop on my bed that I discover that I was crying. I pick my head up and I look at the tear stained sheets. Fuck.

I decide to just cry myself to sleep even though it's only 5.

_____________________________

I wake up at 6:30 so I would have enough time to get put together enough for school. I first slip on my Cheerio's uniform and put my hair in a tight, high pony. Then I put on minimal makeup, just putting concealer, contour, mascara, and highlighter on. I spray some of my Dior perfume on me before I put on my white ankle socks.

Mom drops me off at school since Dad's on a work trip. I get the back seat in Mom's car because she thinks Liam should have a turn in the front. Can't she tell I'm crippling?

I get into school and walk straight towards Sue's office.

I don't even knock nicely, I slam my fist on the door repeatedly. When I hear no answer, I barge in.

"What the hell?" Sue yells at me, throwing part of her breakfast sandwich at me.

"We need to talk about destroying the glee club." I say, unaware of the words coming out of my mouth.

"Ok, now I'm listening. Go on." Sue listens intently.

"Get Rachel Berry out of that club. She's trying to ruin everyone's lives."

"So usually I don't take personal requests, but since you're head Cheerio and I hate that pregnant monster, I'll do my best." She smiles at me. "Now get the hell outta my office."

I get into glee club and I'm completely quiet. I can't even try to get a word out of my mouth. About half an hour into Glee, Finn switches seats and sits next to me.

"You good?" Finn asks me.

"Yea, absolutely." I lie.

"Ok." He rubs my shoulder.

"So everyone, Puck has a performance for us." Mr. Schue informs us.

"Alright, I'm gonna continue my tradition of singing songs only by Jewish artists."

"Sweet Caroline"

The whole song was just trying to impress Rachel. It was disgusting.

Glee ends and I walk out with Finn and Puck. 

"We won't be here on Thursday, Coach Tanaka is making us choose Glee or Football." Puck informs me.

"Oh. Wow. Does Mr. Schue know?" I ask and Finn shakes his head at me. "Well he should know but I won't say a word I swear." I pinky swear with both the boys.

While walking, Puck gets hit with a cherry slushie. Karofsky is the biggest dick on the planet.

"Hey, what was that for, Karofsky." I decide to yell at Dave.

"Alright, Jessie, I'm gonna give you a warning because you're pretty and probably aren't capable of processing anything that goes on in this school." Dave shoots back at me.

"Just so you know, I'm smarter now, than you will ever be in your life."

"Ok, just be quiet next time and let the men talk." Karofsky fires back.

"Oh no." Finn whispers. He wraps his arms around my torso trying to hold me back but I break loose.

"Did you just say that?" I ask rhetorically. "Did he just say that?" I ask Finn and Puck and they nod their head.

I take all my might and roll my fist up and swing at Dave Karofsky.

"Ok, that's enough! Jessie!" Finn yells at me to get away from Dave. Puck picks me up and pulls me off of Dave.

"Fuck off." I yell at him.

______________________________

It's finally Thursday and the clock is about to strike 3:30.

"Well, it doesn't look like the guys are coming." Tina says as the clock hits 3:32. Then to our surprise, Mike, Matt, and somehow, Puck walk in.

"Wait, where's Finn?" I ask Puck.

"Out playing football." He says glumly.

I roll my eyes, what a jerk.

__________________________________

Later, I was standing with Kurt, Rachel, Mercedes, and Tina at my locker.

Finn comes walking up to us with a cherry slushie.

He doesn't break eye contact with Kurt. 

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Kurt." He whispers.

"Whatever, I'll just do what you don't have the balls to do." Kurt takes the slushie out of Finn's hands and dumps it on himself. "Ladies, bathroom. NOW." Kurt demands.

I turn to walk into the bathroom when Finn stops me. I stop as I feel his hand on my shoulder. I take his hand off and refuse to make eye contact.

"Jess, I'm sorry." He whispers in my ear. That. That statement makes me turn around and face the jerk I once fell for.

"If you were sorry, you wouldn't do it in the first place." I turn and whip my high pony at him as a sign to tell him to just go.

______________________________

I walk up the bleachers to overlook the football field. I see Puck closer this time, from when I saw him from afar from the ground.

I walk over with my hands folded behind my back. "You miss it, don't you." I say as I take a seat next to the kid with a squirrel on his head.

"Nope." He lies to me. 

"I don't think you and Rachel are made to be together Puck." I blurt out. "Ya know why?" I ask him.

"Because I'm in love with Quinn. But she'll go to the grave saying the baby's Finn's." He whispers, loud enough so I can hear him.

________________________________

I get to glee club Friday morning and a lot has happened. First, Ms. Pillsbury realized that her and Ken don't match at all. Second, Quinn is officially off the Cheerio's indefinitely. Last, we don't know yet. Mr. Schuester said that he has a surprise for us.

"Alright guys." Mr. Schue walks into the hallway for a second before coming back in. "Let's give a warm welcome back to-" He stops as a tall brown haired football player walks in.

"Finn." Puck yells, excited to be reunited with his buddy. "Wait, why you have a slushie?" 

"I brought one for everyone." Finn informs, with Mr. Schuester pulling a red wagon full of cherry slushies.

"Ya know." Mr. Schue says. "I've never been slushied before." He smiles.

"Well there's a first time for everything." I say with a smirk.

We all take a red slushie in our hands and we give a nice red slushie facial to Mr. Schue. AKA: a glee club right of passage that I haven't had yet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2K 98
cassondra blake has lived in lima, ohio her entire life, that doesn't justify her actions but it's a got supporting factor. the dullness, the toxicit...
58.9K 854 79
Mallory Schultz is starting her sophomore year at William McKinley High School. Thinking her life is as perfect as can be, mainly due to being on the...
1.5K 125 7
In the middle of Lima, Ohio sat a neat little cul-de-sac called Dudley Road. It lined itself with white picket fences, manicured lawns, and matching...
2.3K 40 10
Rachel comes back to Lima 2 years after the glee club closed down (season 5 2014) because she reached all her life goals. Finn is the glee club teach...