★·.·'¯'·.·★ sᏢᎪᏒᏦs fᏞᎽᎥᏁᎶ ᎥᏁ...

By wankytubbington

Jessica just transferred to William McKinley High School in Lima Ohio where her parents grew up and fell in l... More

Main Cast Season 1
Episodes
Pilot 1x01
Showmance 1x02
Acafellas 1x03
The Rhodes Not Taken 1x05
1x06 Vitamin D
Throwdown 1x07
Mashup 1x08
Wheels 1x09
Ballad 1x10
Hairography 1x11
Mattress 1x12
Sectionals 1x13
Hell-O 1x14
The Power of Madonna 1x15
Bad Reputation 1x16
Laryngitis 1x17
Dream On 1x18
Theatricality 1x19
Funk 1x20
Journey to Regionals 1x21
Main Cast Season 2
Audition 2x01
Brittany/Britney 2x02
Grilled Cheesus 2x03
Duets 2x04
Never Been Kissed 2x05
Furt 2x06
Special Education 2x07
A Very Glee Christmas 2x10
Sue Sylvester Shuffle 2x11
Silly Love Songs 2x12
Comeback 2x13
Sexy 2x14
Original Song 2x15
Born This Way 2x16
Rumours 2x17
Prom Queen 2x18
New York 2x19
Season Three
The Purple Piano Project 3x01
I Am Unicorn 3x02
Pot O' Gold 3x03
The First Time 3x04
Mash Off 3x05
I Kissed a Girl 3x06
Hold On To Sixteen 3x07
Extraordinary Merry Christmas 3x08
Yes/No 3x09
Michael 3x10
On My Way 3x11
Big Brother 3x12
Saturday Night Glee-ver 3x13
The Golden Ages 3x14
Prom-asaurus 3x15
Nationals 3x16
Goodbye 3x17
Season 4
The New Rachel 4x01
Britney 2.0 4x02
The Break-up 4x03
The Role You Were Born To Play 4x04
Glease 4x05
Dynamic Duets 4x06
Thanksgiving 4x7
Glee, Actually 4x08
Sadie Hawkins 4x09
Naked 4x10
Diva 4x11
I Do 4x12
Girls (and Boys) on Film 4x13
Guilty Pleasures 4x14
Shooting Star 4x15
Sweet Dreams 4x16
Lights Out 4x17
Wonder-ful 4x18
All Or Nothing 4x19
Season Five
Author's Note
Love, Love, Love 5x01
Tina in The Sky With Diamonds 5x02
The Quarterback 5x03
Movin' Out 5x04
100 5x05
New Directions 5x06
2009 5x07
Dreams Come True 5x08
hey everyone

Preggers 1x04

1.3K 23 8
By wankytubbington

"Alright Jessie, hit it." Kurt instructs as I'm on the ground with the boombox. 

Kurt starts dancing and mouthing the words to Beyonce's Single Ladies with Brittany and Tina backing him up. Brittany really is nailing this dance, it's like she knows Beyonce or something.

"Alright, tell me the truth," Kurt says to me, "Was that good or what." I smile and give him two thumbs up.

"It was almost as if Beyonce was dancing right in front of me." I say to Kurt and he claps his hands. 

"One more time, Jessie, replace Tina." Kurt orders like the true diva he is. 

Tina starts the music and we start dancing but then footsteps echo and Kurt keeps going. 

"Kurt, what on Earth are you doing?" His dad says once he comes fully down the staircase, "who are they?" He points to Tina, Brittany, and me. "Also, why are you wearing spandex?"

"Ok, first, I was working out, the unitard is what athletes use to wick sweat from their body, second, this is Tina, Brittany, and Jessie."

"Is one of them your girlfriend?" Kurt's dad asks.

Please not me, please not me. I think to myself, I then feel a warm hand on my shoulder. 

"Jessie's my girlfriend." He smiles convincingly. Wow, good liar. 

"Nice to meet you Jessie." He says to me and shakes my hand. "Wait a minute, why were you dancing though?"

"It improves coordination," Kurt answers.

"Yea, he's on the football team!" Tina blurts out, earning an evil eye from Kurt. "He's the new kicker, right? The smallest guy on the team." She smiles shaking her head up and down trying to convince to herself that it's true.

"Alright, you guys have fun." Kurt's dad turns around and walks up the staircase from Kurt's room. "Oh and Kurt?"

"Yea dad?"

"Get me a ticket for your first game."

"Seriously Tina!?" Me and Brittany laugh as he screams at Tina.

At glee on Monday

"So, here's the sheet music from West Side Story." Mr. Schue hands out a piece of music to every person in the club.

Rachel immediately raises her hand, "Mr. Schue? Why isn't this in my key?" She asks, obviously annoyed.

"That's because you're not getting the solo. Tina is." He smiles in Tina's direction.

"What!!?? I already claimed every song from West Side Story, this is unacceptable. I have a personal connection with Maria. I was BORN to play Maria." She tries to plead her case but Mr. Schue isn't budging.

"Well Rachel, I want to give other students an opportunity to show their talents, Tina hasn't gotten any solos. Be happy for her."

"Are you punishing me?!" Rachel basically yells.

"No Rachel, that's not it."

"You'e being so unfair!"

"Well, I think you're being very unfair to Tina right now."

"Tina knows that I respect her and she would agree that she's not ready for the role of Maria yet." Then Rachel storms out of the classroom per usual.

"Well, can she at least do something original?" I ask Kurt making him spit out his water in laughter.

We walk out of the choir room together, "Sooooo, what are you gonna do about football?" I ask him.

"Oh yea, my dad's been bugging me all weekend about the upcoming games. And I have to pretend like I know." He laughs nervously, "I'm gonna go talk to Finn about how to tryout. Be right back." He stops next to Finn's locker and waves his arm nonchalantly for me to come over too. I'm a little hesitant but I come.

"Oh, hey Jessie." Finn blushes and scratches his neck. "What's up?"

"Oh, Kurt just wanted to me to come over." I say looking at the ground. 

"Yea, I was wondering if you knew anything about the auditions for the kicker position?" Kurt asks.

"In football?" Finn asked, puzzled as ever.

"Yes." Kurt folds his hands, "I would like to audition." He smiles.

"Uh dude, you don't 'audition'." Finn says using air quotes, "You try out."

"Well I would like to try out." He says.

"Alright, Tuesday and Wednesday, meet me in the boys locker room right after school." Finn instructs.

I turn to walk away but Finn grabs my arm, "Wait, Jessie." I try not to look at him but I have to, I owe him an explanation. "What's going on with you, you haven't answered any of my texts, my calls or even talked to me." 

"I just think it's best we have some space right now." I say putting my guard up.

"Wha- why?" He asks me looking into my eyes.

"I just think that we were being a little too much for 'just friends', I mean, you have a girlfriend AND a crazy glee girl after you." I say speaking my mind.

"You're right, from now on, no more flirting." He says admitting he liked me and that there were mutual feelings for each other.

"Deal?" I put my hand out.

"Deal." He shakes my hand and we walk away together. "Need a ride home?" He asks.

"Sure." I laugh, missing our car rides together.

After singing a million songs on the way home, we reached my house and I said my thanks and goodbyes. I grabbed my backpack and headed into my house.

"Mom I'm home!" I yell.

"Hi sweetie! Wait a minute, was that the boy you like that dropped you off? I thought I told you to try to ignore him."

"It is, but we're still friends, just nothing more. Don't worry mom." I try to convince my mom that everything's ok.

"WAIT A MINUTE!!!!" Liam gets off the couch and comes over to the little girl talk session about feelings and love and all that blah. "You like FINN!!??" 

"Go away, we might be twins but you're a 7 year old I swear." I say to him making my mom laugh.

"Anyways mom, I'm just happy I have one of my best friends back." I'm giddy and run upstairs and say hi to grandpa.

"Hey grampy." I come into his room and give him a hug and a kiss.

"How's my pumpkin?" He asks me.

"She's doin' swell for herself," I say talking in third person, "How about you?" I ask.

"I'm hanging in there!" He raises his cane a little bit from his couch. "I'm going to go downstairs and say hi to your brother and mother, see you later squirt." He messes my hair up. Man I love him. 

My dad's a police officer, he's never home so sometimes I forget to even talk about him or that he's here. He's gotten close to dying a few times which is very scary. He has gunshot scars on his right bicep and on his right part of his chest. I hear him come home, he hasn't been home in a few weeks because he's training to be a detective. He's been down in D.C training since before school started. 

"Dad!?" I yell as I run down the stairs.

"Hey champ!" He puts his arms out like I'm a little girl again and I jump into them. 

"I've missed you so much." I mumble into his shoulder as he strokes my hair.

"I know, I know." He tries to stop what are about to be waterworks, "I missed you too."

"Ok, go say hi to Mommy and Liam, we can catch up later, I promise." I kiss his cheek and run back upstairs to finish my homework and shower.

After my shower I hear a knock on my door as I comb out my hair.

"Hey Jessie." It's dad.

"Hey dad, come on in." I signal him in and he sits in my spinny chair at my desk and I'm on my bed.

"So how's sophomore year going?" He asks me.

"It's ok, a little hectic being new but it's starting to wear off which is good."

"I hear that you joined glee club, I'm glad you're singing again." 

"I don't wanna talk about that." I turn and lay on my back.

"You excited to go to school where me and your mother fell in love?" He asks me.

"Yea I guess, it's like a one in a million chance that anyone will ever fall in love and get married like you and mom did." I laugh and he laughs too.

"But I do hear that you have a little crush on, some Finn guy. Liam told me that he's the star quarterback and he's dating your friend." He tries to get me to spill some tea but I don't budge.

"Oh please," I wave him away as if to say 'oh please', "he's my friend and he comes over sometimes but everyone makes it seem like we're married."

"Do you like him?" Dad asks me cocking an eyebrow.

"Maybe" I take a pillow and stuff my face in it. 

"Alright, now that's my signal to go." He laughs and kisses my head. "Don't stay up too late!"

"I won't" I call into the hallway. 

I start getting spam texts from Finn.

Hey 

Hey

Hey

Hey

Hey

Hey

Hey

I respond "WHAAAAAAT" then he sent me a laughing emoji.

Finn: Kurt made the football team!!!

Me; Omg whaaaaaaaat!!

Finn: yea, he got the field goal on his first try!!

Me: good, we practiced single ladies for a looooong time, glad it was useful.

Finn: want me to pick you up early and stop for breakfast tomorrow?

Me: Sounds great, I'll pay

Finn: No way!!

Me: Well I'm paying for myself

Finn: whatever loser lol

Me: Heyyyyy rude

Finn: omg it's 1:30, we need to wake up early, gn

Me: gn

Finn pulls into my driveway at 6:30. I'm running on 5 hours of sleep but about to stop and get coffee so I pray I'll be ok. 

"So where you wanna go?" Finn asks me.

"Can we just go to Starbucks? I'm craving a caramel iced latte." 

"Ohhhh that sounds good. I'm gonna get a hot chocolate" Finn says with a child like grin on his face.

"It's like 80 degrees out!!" I protest.

"Fine, then I'll do it just to make you annoyed." He says.

"Well ha ha" I pretend to laugh and Finn starts dying laughing. "What?" I say.

"No nothing, just the way that you said that." He catches his breath. 

We pull up to the window and order our drinks and breakfasts. We eat on the way to school and finish in the parking lot.

"That was great." I say to him.

"Agreed." He smiles widely.

We walk into school and Finn is immediately stopped by Quinn.

"I'll see you later." I go to my locker which is right near where Finn and Quinn are talking coincidentally. I can overhear parts of their conversation, hot tub, making out, pregnant. Oh my god, Quinn's pregnant. Wait, but Finn told me he was a virgin like when we were playing never have I ever.

Later, during Spanish, I sit next to Quinn.

"Hey are you alright?" I say to her, noticing her eyes are bloodshot.

"Yea, why?" She asks in a bitchy tone.

"No no nothing, just your eyes, they're a little bloodshot." I say to her.

"Can I tell you something that you can't tell anyone in the whole world?" She asks me and I put my pinkie out for her to grab to make a pinkie promise. Then she leans in and whispers in my ear. "I'm pregnant." I gasp and she tells me to shush.

"Wait, with Finn's baby??" I ask.

"No." She hesitates. 

"Oh my god Quinn. Why? Why would you have sex in the first place, never mind not with your boyfriend??"

"I know I know," She starts to cry and I raise my hand. Mr. Schue sees that she's crying so we get dismissed from class and go to the nurse just to sit as she cries into my shoulder. I do my best to soothe her but it's hard, I don't know where to start. Finn thinks it's his baby. 

"Wait, Quinn, hun?" I say as she looks up at me, "If it's not Finn's, then who's is it?" I ask hoping I'm not pushing too hard.

"Pu-puck's" She studders. I rub her back even more out of sympathy. Why would anyone even have sex with that Noah Puckerman. Ew. 

Apparently, Rachel's trying out for Caberet right now as I'm holding a pregnant best friend drenched in tears. I heard that she's thinking of leaving glee over all so she can be 100% invested in Caberet. 

Soon enough Quinn let's me go back to class and she stays in the nurse basically all day. I walk into the auditorium to just sit and listen to Tina sing Tonight . She does a terrific job singing and I give her a standing ovation. Mr. Schue then calls me up to the stage.

"What are you doing here?" He asks me.

"Just kinda need a break from the real world today." I say to him and he puts his hand on my shoulder. Then, Finn walks in and Tina leaves. He doesn't acknowledge me but goes straight to Mr. Schue and starts crying into his shoulder. I then hug Finn as he's hugging Mr. Schue and make it into a group hug. 

Finn asks me to come with them to a restaurant where he tells Mr. Schue about Quinn. 

"How am I supposed to go to college, with a kid?" He asks Mr. Schue. "All I'm ever gonna be is a Lima loser." He turns red as he tries to hold his tears back. "I mean, the only way I'm ever gonna get into a good college is if I get a football scholarship, Mr. Schue, you need to teach the team how to dance so we can actually win and I can get a scholarship." 

The next day in glee, the boys had a secret meeting and when all the girls walked in we were shocked at the sight of all the popular football guys dancing to single ladies. The football coach, Ken, then tells the guys to hit the showers because they look stupid all dancing like that. He's not wrong.

I get out into the hall after Biology and I can hear Quinn calling Puck a Lima loser. I see her run out the door into the pouring rain. My eyes follow her through the window and she gets in her car, I really hope she's ok. I hate seeing her like this.

It's finally Friday and time for the big football game. I'm on the sidelines with Santana, Brittany and Quinn watching the game get tied. Not bad. We do a few cheers and I pray that they win. Finally, with a few seconds on the clock, Coach puts Kurt in to kick a field goal. And it's good!

The crowd erupts in cheers. I look and I see his dad in the stands, he's so proud of his son. It's great. So sweet. 

I got texts all night about different events from different people. First text I got was from Kurt. 

Kurt: Hey Jessie, thanks for giving me courage to come out to my dad, I just did it.

Jessie: Great, proud of you!!

Then Finn texted me telling me how he gave his baby blanket to Quinn and how he's manning up and taking care of everything. He's gonna be a great father, even though he's actually not the baby's real father. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 93 41
Puck finding his way and enjoying his life in L.A. after graduating from McKinley - along with unexpected roommates, romances, and revelations. Finn...
45.6K 738 32
*Rachel and Quinn have always hated each other,but have you ever thought why? Rachel Barbra Berry has two dads, lives in Lima, Ohio, and goes to Will...
67.3K 1.3K 109
Quinn and Puck are secretly hooking up with no strings attached, but what happens when one of them starts wanting more? DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN GLEE...
2.1K 29 10
Rachel comes back to Lima 2 years after the glee club closed down (season 5 2014) because she reached all her life goals. Finn is the glee club teach...