All In (Interracial Romance)

By NicoleMckoy

Zoey is a twenty one year old woman working as an assistant for a billionaire just trying to provide for hers... More

All In (Interracial Romance)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95

Chapter 90

2.3K 151 36
By NicoleMckoy

Copyright © 2019 Nicole Mckoy

Zoey P.O.V.

A Month Later

"Tell me I'm dreaming. This is not our new home Zoe," Cheyenne said in disbelief as we stood in the kitchen.

It had been a month since Caleb asked for me and Cheyenne to come live with him.

I talked things over with Cheyenne and she thought us moving in with Caleb was a great idea. She was worried for my safety considering Stewart is still out there somewhere. She also thought it would be a great way to start off co-parenting Cecilia.

Caleb had closed on the house quickly and moved himself in. Cheyenne and I had finished out our lease and instead of renewing it decided to come stay with Caleb.

Today was move in day for us and I was nervous.

Caleb and I hadn't been fighting much we keep things about Cecilia and her only.

She was doing so well that the doctor told us we might be able to bring her home next week.

I was so ready for her to get out of the hospital.

"It is," I said as I leaned against the kitchen counter.

The house Caleb bought was very fancy. It was bigger and more luxurious than anything I'd ever lived in. The home was two stories, it had five bedrooms, four and a half baths, a home theater room, and a huge backyard. The backyard had a huge pool and cabana area. Also when you were in the pool you could see up towards the balcony view. The master suite had a balcony that wrapped around so you could see the whole backyard.

Caleb did do good with his house selection.

Also the home had a front gate to get on the property. Caleb didn't play around with the security system.

He had told us all about the cameras on the property and the alarm system. He really was trying to make sure we were safe.

"So I give it about a week before you're rooming with baby daddy," Cheyenne teased.

"Cheyenne I've already told you a rule to me moving in here was that Caleb and I wouldn't cross any lines. We're just co-parenting that's all. Why do you think I picked the room furthest away from his?" I said.

"Zoey you can deny it all you want but you and Caleb are end game. I notice him giving you your space and not being too pushy but that man loves you and I know he wants his family together. You need to stop living in fear and trust him with your heart," Cheyenne said.

"Cheyenne-"

"Alright I got the last box," Caleb interrupted as he walked into the kitchen.

He sat the box down on the floor and walked over to the fridge.

He wiped the sweat off his forehead as he grabbed a bottle of water.

I swallowed hard as I watched my shirtless sweaty hot baby daddy drink water like it was a sport.

"Sure... I can see this roommate thing working out real well for all of us," Cheyenne teased as she nudged me and walked out of the kitchen.

I stopped staring at Caleb and walked around the counter.

"Thanks for helping move us in," I said.

"You're welcome," Caleb said as he placed his water bottle on the counter.

He stood across from me and we just stood there awkwardly in silence.

For the past month I've only been worried about Cecilia and Caleb and I have gotten along.

But we've also been keeping our distance if we weren't at the hospital. So now living in the same home scared me.

I don't want for us to have any issues.

"Well I think I'll head up to my room and unpack," I said.

"Ok... Let me take this box up there for you," Caleb said.

Caleb grabbed the box he had set down and we headed out of the kitchen.

We walked upstairs and went to my room.

My room was a nice size. Hell it was almost as big as my last apartment. I had a nice size closet and my own bathroom.

We walked into my bedroom and Caleb sat the box down.

I had so much unpacking to do.

"Well I'll let you settle in," Caleb said before he left my bedroom.

He closed the door behind him and I started unpacking.

Maybe living here with him won't be so bad.

If he respects my boundaries I think things will be fine.

Caleb P.O.V.

"I'll help with those," I said as I walked over to help Cheyenne with the dishes.

Since it was Cheyenne and Zoey's first night in the house we ordered pizza for dinner.

They had agreed to move in with me and I was trilled. I knew now that at least they'd be safe from Stewart and I'd also have my daughter under my roof when she leaves the hospital.

I had dropped my custody case against Zoey and since then we haven't argued.

We've mainly kept things about Cecilia and that's it. I've been giving her her space.

I feel like we're in a good place finally and will be able to co-parent well once Cecilia is released.

"I'm going to shower," Zoey said as she left the kitchen.

Zoey had been a little extra quiet today. I didn't want to push for conversation if she wasn't up for it so I let her be.

"Is everything ok with Zoey?" I asked.

"She's fine. She's just adjusting to all this. You know we didn't grow up like this right," Cheyenne said.

"I know. But I didn't think this would be some huge stock to her system. I mean she knows I have money and knew I bought a home that would be perfect to raise our daughter in," I said.

"I think the whole family concept is still something Zoey's trying to wrap her head around," Cheyenne said.

"I get that and I'm letting her adjust in her own time," I said.

"I see that and I think you're doing great. But have you also considered accepting that she might never want to be a family... like get back together with you romantically?" Cheyenne asked.

"Yeah I've started to accept that," I said.

"So living with her isn't going to make you want more?" Cheyenne asked.

"Zoey made it clear she wants us to keep things friendly and nothing more. I have to respect that if I want her to stay. Right now all I care about is making sure everything is ready for Cecilia when we can finally bring her home," I said.

"She's such a cute baby girl. I bet you'll be the overprotective dad once she's a teenager," Cheyenne laughed.

"My baby girl will be going to school and coming home. No dating, no talking to boys," I said sternly.

"Seriously?" Cheyenne laughed.

"I know how I was in high school, college, hell even up until last year. My daughter is not going to date a guy like me," I said.

"You're not that bad... I mean you've done your dirt but you've managed to change for the better. Trust me I judged the hell out of you when Zoey first brought you around. Now look at all of us living together and being real adults," Cheyenne said.

"I think back to the guy I was a year ago and I wouldn't have been any kind of example for my daughter. But now... I think I'm someone she will be able to count on and look up to, hopefully," I said.

"You've made all the right changes in your life Caleb. I trust that my little god daughter will be well taken care of by you," Cheyenne said.

"So Zoey made you the god mother?" I asked.

"Yup," Cheyenne smiled.

Cheyenne and I finished up the dishes then left the kitchen.

"I think I'm going to go change into my swimsuit and go for a swim. It's nice out tonight," Cheyenne said.

"Yeah it is nice out there," I said.

"You're welcome to join me if you want," she said as she headed upstairs.

I debated whether or not to go for a swim or go to bed. I hadn't gotten a lot of time to myself lately but then again whenever I did get time alone I'd just overthink every possible thing in my life.

I headed upstairs to my bedroom.

I guess a quick swim wouldn't hurt.

I went to my room and changed into my swim shorts.

I headed back downstairs five minutes later.

When I got outside I saw a figure already swimming in the water.

I walked up to the edge of the pool and a couple seconds later Cheyenne emerged from the water.

"What are you waiting for? Get in," she smiled.

She swam away and I walked over to the stairs in the pool.

I got into the water and swam out towards where she was. We both settled by the edge of the pool leaning against the pool wall.

"You're spoiling us Caleb. A girl could get use to this," Cheyenne said.

"This impresses you?" I asked.

"I wouldn't say it impresses me it's just something different. Something I never expected. Zoey and I didn't grow up like this... we were lucky if the backyard had grass," Cheyenne said.

"How is your relationship with your parents? I know your mother took Zoey in when her mom died," I said.

"My mom was a single mother. My father wasn't in the picture. My mom is a hard worker. She had to work two jobs just to take care of Zoey and I. She was real strict when we were in high school and of course we were rebellious," Cheyenne said.

"You two rebellious? I don't see it," I joked.

"Shut up," Cheyenne laughed as she playfully splashed me.

"How was high school for you two?" I asked.

"Zoey and I have always been attached at the hip since she came to live with me and my mom. I don't have siblings so she's the closet thing I have to a sister. High school was a trip. We got into our fights like sisters would even though we're cousins. In high school she'd always get crushes on the white guys but they'd always look my way instead of hers. She has been insecure with her complexion in the past. Me being light skin and her being dark skin was hard on her during our teen years. You know it's the coming of age years... the years that mold you for your future. She use to not feel pretty enough but she got over it. I think it still surprises her that she landed a guy like you even if for a minute," Cheyenne said.

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

"Well look at you. You're what GQ covers are made of. She could only ever dream of getting a guy that looks like you, has your wealth, and had actual interest in her. Same with that Stewart guy. Although with you I think she liked that you seemed like a bad boy... somewhat dangerous. With Stewart he was a gentleman. Treated her how she'd never been treated before. I know her cheating on you might have hurt but she was searching for something she realized wasn't really there since he turned out to be such a psycho," Cheyenne said.

"I changed for her. I was selfish when we first met but then I fell for her. Now she doesn't want me the way I wanted her. I know I have to let go of us ever being anything but I wish she would have just trusted me with her true feelings. Like the way you're opening up to me right now I wish she would have been able to do that as well," I said.

"Well you aren't that hard to talk to. I'm actually glad my pre-judgment of you was wrong. You're an alright guy Caleb," Cheyenne said.

Cheyenne smiled then went under the water and started to swim again.

Cheyenne was different than I had expected. Inever really talked to her much in the past but after the conversation we justhad I felt a sense of clarity.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 11.4K 85
It's been five years since Zoey and Caleb brought their first child into the world. Since then life has been a real roller coaster for the two of the...
824K 25.3K 42
Valeria Patterson is the IT woman. She has everything: the looks, the brains, and not to mention the countless billions of dollars she owns. She's be...
559K 9.8K 33
The ultimate test to fight for something worth fighting for... The perfect son meets imperfect girl. The life of Eighteen year old highschool quart...
Dance for you By Jaycee

General Fiction

168K 7.1K 22
Loni is a 21 year old stripper trying to take care of her twin daughters after being cheated in and left to raise them on her own. She barely has tim...