All In (Interracial Romance)

By NicoleMckoy

Zoey is a twenty one year old woman working as an assistant for a billionaire just trying to provide for hers... More

All In (Interracial Romance)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95

Chapter 81

2.2K 148 49
By NicoleMckoy

Copyright © 2019 Nicole Mckoy

Caleb P.O.V.

"You seem down what's up?" Olivia asked as we sat down on a nearby bench.

It had been two weeks since Zoey gave birth to our child and in those two weeks she's ignored me.

I'd been at the hospital everyday just waiting in the waiting room. I was giving her space and trying to be patient. I was letting her run things and keep me from our child if that was what she needed to heal.

But it was hell. I wanted to see our baby. I wanted to know if I had a daughter or son.

I was starting to lose hope that Zoey would ever let me see the baby.

I didn't want to use my connections to force her into letting me see the baby. I just knew if I did that it'd make things worse so here I was just taking what Zoey was dishing out.

Today was the first day I didn't go to the hospital first thing in the morning.

I decided to meet Olivia for our weekly run and talk to her about things.

I knew if I told Evan anything he'd be negative because he seems to hate Zoey now for what she's put me through.

"I got a lot going on... you know that ex I told you about?" I said.

"Yeah the one having a child with another man," Olivia said.

"It turns out the other guy switched the DNA test results... I'm actually the father," I said.

"Wow. Congrats. Is it a boy or girl?" Olivia asked.

"I actually don't know. My ex refuses to let me see the baby and the baby was born four months too early," I said.

"Why is she keeping you away from your child?" Olivia asked.

"Well I had gone out of town with some guy friends and partied. I got the call that she was in the hospital and that the baby was actually mine. I got on the first flight back home and went straight to the hospital without showering or changing clothes. I had been drinking the night before so I smelt of alcohol and my ex was pissed. She accused me of falling off the wagon and doing coke," I explained.

"I know that must of hurt considering how hard you've worked at your sobriety," Olivia said.

"Yeah. It's like she has no faith in me. Then she's pushing me away at every turn. I just feel so lost as on what to do next. I want to meet my baby but she's not having it. Hell I haven't even gotten to sign the birth certificate," I said.

"Do you think she'd name the baby without you?" Olivia asked.

"Yeah. At this point I put nothing pass her," I said.

"I'm sorry she's shutting you out. You're a good guy Caleb. You don't deserve this," Olivia said as she placed her arm over my shoulders.

"I think I'm going to go get some food then head to the hospital. Maybe if I bring her some food she might find a small place in her heart to finally talk to me," I said.

"I don't mean to be pushy or anything but there are lawyers you can call... I mean as a father you have rights if she is denying you of them," Olivia mentioned.

"I know. My mother's a lawyer and my father's a judge. I'm just trying to handle this outside of a courtroom because I know if I start going down that route it'll be hell," I said.

"I understand," Olivia said.

Olivia and I finished up our conversation and I gave her a hug before we parted ways.

I was going to go pick up Zoey's favorite take out then go to the hospital. Maybe today she'd be in a better mood and we could talk and I could meet the baby.

Zoey P.O.V.

"She's gorgeous even though she's so tiny," Dominic said.

"I know. She's a little angel isn't she? She gained a pound you know. Things are looking up," I said happily.

After two weeks of visiting my daughter every day all day she was finally getting a bit stronger. She had gained a pound and that was a small victory.

Cheyenne came with me when she could but she did have work and a life of her own to get back to.

When Dominic called me to check in I told him what happened and he insisted on coming to visit me in the hospital.

I allowed him to come visit and he was so nice.

He had brought me a baby basket full of things for my newborn. It was so kind and thoughtful of him.

I knew when my little girl was able to go home she'd love everything he got her.

"Have you been able to hold her yet?" Dominic asked.

"No. They want to keep her in the incubator and not exposed right now. I'm fine with that though. As long as my little girl is getting healthy I'll wait as long as it takes to hold her," I said as I just admired my little girl sleeping.

"Have you eaten?" Dominic asked.

"Nope," I said.

"Well how about I take you down to the cafeteria and get something to eat. Then we can come back and check on the little one," Dominic suggested.

I didn't really want to leave my baby girl but I knew I wouldn't be able to take care of her if I didn't take care of myself.

"Ok. But lets make this quick," I said as I got up.

I went with Dominic down to the cafeteria.

We got a couple sandwiches and bags of chips. I got a water while he got a soda.

We sat down and started to eat as we caught up.

"So how is business at the gym?" I asked.

"It's good. Real busy," he said.

"That's good," I said.

"My offer still stands for a free training appointment," he said.

"Thanks but it's going to be a while before I'm ready to leave her and go to the gym," I said.

"I know. The offer doesn't have an expiration date," he said.

"Thanks," I smiled.

Dominic and I finished up our food and after we were done I was ready to go back and sit with my baby girl.

As we left the cafeteria and walked down the hallway I saw Caleb walking up the opposite direction.

What in the hell was he doing here?

"Zoey-" Caleb started.

"What are you doing here Caleb?" I asked cutting him off.

"I brought you food and came to talk. I want to see the baby," he said.

"Well first I've already eaten so I don't want any food you brought. Second you're not seeing my child," I said.

"Our child! You didn't make that baby on your own," Caleb spoke up.

"Really? You want to pull that card right now! Are you high, drunk, or just out of your mind right now! Leave this hospital!" I said getting angry.

"Why the hell are you being like this? Zoey I've done nothing wrong! I've been here everyday trying to see our child... trying to be here for you and you keep pushing me further and further away! Why?" Caleb asked.

"My daughter is fighting for her life right now! I don't give a damn if you feel pushed away! Maybe instead of crawling back every time I push, you should just take the hint and back off!" I said getting upset.

"Daughter? I have a daughter... you had a baby girl?" he asked in disbelief.

"Yeah I had a baby girl! ME! Not you! You were not the one bleeding out and cut open to have her so fuck off Caleb," I said mad.

"Zoey-"

"Maybe you should just leave until Zoey wants you here," Dominic spoke up.

"And who the hell are you?" Caleb asked looking at Dominic a bit mad that he was butting in.

"He's my friend and he's much better support than you!" I snapped.

"Zoey I'm getting tired of your bullshit! I haven't done a damn thing to deserve this!" Caleb shouted.

"Maybe I went into early labor because of you! I mean you are a user lets hope none of that substance you love to snort was passed on to our daughter! This could very well be your fault and not mine," I said.

"I was clean before you ever got pregnant! Don't you fucking stand here and put that on me!" Caleb said getting angry.

"Leave me alone!" I shouted as I moved past him.

Caleb grabbed my arm and I turned around so fast and slapped him across his face so hard.

"Don't you ever in your life grab me ever again Caleb! What you want to beat me in the middle of this hospital hallway for everyone to see! Not behind closed doors this time!" I shouted.

"Zoey I never-"

"What! You never beat me! Yeah you never backhanded me or kicked me in the stomach like Stewart! But you have put hands on me and busted my lip so miss me with the innocent act! You are no better than him!" I said.

"Look I get you're hurting but this is unproductive! I'm here trying to be a father! Trying to be a shoulder for you to lean on through all this! I know this isn't easy Zoe! Baby I know you're scared right now and rather lash out at me than face all this head on. But pushing me away isn't the answer. Trust me I know all about pushing someone away when all they are trying to do is help. Let me be here... let me meet our daughter," Caleb pleaded.

"Zoey you don't have to let him bully you into anything you aren't ready for," Dominic said as he came over to me.

"Again who the hell are you!" Caleb yelled at Dominic.

"A guy here for a girl in need more than her drug abusing ex boyfriend!" Dominic said getting into Caleb's face.

"What the hell did you just say to me?" Caleb said as he didn't back down.

"Guys stop! Dominic it's fine," I said putting an end to a fight between them before it began.

"Dominic? Don't tell me this is the personal trainer prick who was trying to get with Jasmine?" Caleb said.

"Caleb-"

"So you just like sniffing around women who are in relationships and have children," Caleb taunted.

"Caleb stop it," I warned.

"Last I checked Zoey was single and raising her child alone," Dominic taunted.

"I think you need to get the hell out of here before I beat your ass! Look Evan isn't me. I will fucking kill you if you come for what's mine," Caleb said.

"Caleb stop!" I said as I stood in front of him.

I didn't really want Caleb here but I knew I didn't want him starting a brawl in the hallway and making a huge scene.

"Look at me!" I said as I cupped Caleb's face in my hands trying to calm him down.

Caleb looked down into my eyes and as I looked in his blue eyes I nearly broke down.

Our baby girl and him are twins.

He doesn't even know it yet.

"Dominic thanks for being here for me but I got this. I'll text you later," I said as I kept eye contact with Caleb.

I saw Caleb stop breathing so heavy and starting to calm down.

"Zoey are you sure you want me to go?" Dominic asked.

"Yes. Thanks," I said.

I ran my fingers up the back of Caleb's neck into his hair as he leaned down closer to me. I know it soothes him when I touch him like this.

"I don't ever want to see that guy here again or find out that he's been around my child... you hear me Zoe," Caleb said.

"Relax..." I whispered.

"I'm serious. I was one second away from punching that prick in the face," Caleb said.

"I know and I'm glad you didn't do that. That's not becoming of a new father," I said.

"Can I please see her... Zoey please let me meet our daughter," Caleb begged desperately.

I pulled away from Caleb and he seemed defeated.

"Ok," I said giving in.

He looked up surprised.

"Ok?" he questioned.

"Yeah... ok... you can meet our daughter," I said putting my pride aside.

"Thank you," he said grateful.

I headed back down the hallway with Caleb following me.

I was hoping I wouldn't end up regretting letting my guard down like this. Hopefully allowing Caleb into this new chapter of my life won't backfire and he won't end up disappointing our daughter or me.

I just want my daughter to have a better upbringing than I did. I didn't want her enduring the same issues I had as a child. So putting my trust in Caleb to be a good father and co-parent was scary but I was going to try and do it. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 4.6K 52
At nineteen, Kamo is doing her last year of high school. She is focused on her grades, especially after the last boy broke her heart. She finds hers...
783K 22.3K 31
Addison Jordan 20 has never had a proper family to grow up with. Her mother died while in labour with her and her father was an abusive drunk who bla...
308K 15K 46
Contains Rated R scenes. If you want to support my work, this book(With a lot fewer errors lol) is now available on Amazon with all 5 of Anna and jay...
140K 4.7K 31
[ COMPLETED] Excerpt: Come in." I said pulling him into my office. "I'm actually glad you came. I was going to call you and tell you that, ev...