All In (Interracial Romance)

By NicoleMckoy

Zoey is a twenty one year old woman working as an assistant for a billionaire just trying to provide for hers... More

All In (Interracial Romance)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95

Chapter 74

2.8K 157 103
By NicoleMckoy

Copyright © 2019 Nicole Mckoy

Zoey P.O.V.

I walked into the DNA testing center and headed straight to the front desk.

After the call I got from the manager I just had an uneasy feeling about everything.

So I decided to come down to the center myself to get some answers.

"Hello ma'am how can I help you?" the worker asked.

"Yes is your manager Linda here?" I asked.

"Linda?" the woman questioned like she had no clue who I was referring to.

"Your manager called me yesterday about my test results being inconsistent or something. I just wanted to further discuss the issue with her," I said.

"Karen I got this," a woman said coming out from the back.

"Hello," I said as she approached me.

"Hi... You're Zoey right?" she asked.

"Yes... Are you Linda?" I asked.

"No but we should talk," the woman said.

She told her co-worker she was taking a quick break and she grabbed her purse and we walked outside.

The woman and I walked out of the office and stood outside on the sidewalk.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"My name is... It isn't really important. Look you said you wanted answers and well I think I could have the answers you're looking for," she said.

"Ok what's going on?" I asked confused.

"You came in here two months ago with a man by the name of Mr. Livingston right?" the woman asked.

"Yes and a guy named Caleb... wait I actually remember you now. You did our test," I said.

"Yes... I did... but... I messed with the results," she admitted.

"What!" I shouted.

"Ma'am please... I've felt guilty since I did it. I'm a young mother and well I made a huge mistake," she said.

"What did you do?" I demanded answers.

"Well after I took your blood and the blood of the two men with you, Mr. Livingston asked me for a favor. He said he wanted the results to read that he was the father no matter what. He even wrote me a check for $100,000 to do this," the woman revealed.

"He did what!" I said shocked.

"Listen he handed me the check and didn't allow me to say another word. He just wanted the task done. But after all three of you left another man by the same name came in... he look like the other guy just older. He said his name was Mr. Livingston too. He demanded I make the test results say his son was the father even if he weren't. He also said he wanted a copy of the original results before any of you got them. He was very intimidating and said if I didn't do as he asked he had ways to make me regret it. I was scared and just rushed the results and gave you the results these men wanted you to have. I gave the father and son the original results as well as the altered ones. Look I don't know what their motives were but I want you to know I've felt so guilty. I didn't even cash the check because I just knew this might all come back to haunt me," the woman explained.

The woman pulled the check out of her purse.

"Here take it. It's blood money as far as I'm concerned. I don't want a dime of it anymore," she said.

I took the check.

"Look I'm sorry for tampering with the results. I know it was wrong and I should have just gone to my boss or maybe even the police with this. But you live and you learn. Our systems are being updated and my boss came across the irregularity of your test results. I knew you might have come in wanting answers or at least a retest. I had two months to cash this check and I didn't. I'm sorry for my part in all this but please know I'm not a bad person I just made a bad decision," the woman apologized.

"So who is the father of my baby? What were the real results?" I asked.

"I think you know... but if you want proof I can get you a paper with the true results on it," the woman said.

The woman and I walked back into the office and she did go get me the accurate test results.

When I saw the results my heart dropped.

I felt sick.

I couldn't believe this.

Stewart P.O.V.

I heard loud frantic knocking at my front door.

I got out of bed and went to see who was here.

I had actually slept in this morning letting myself relax and now someone was here ruining my morning.

I got to the door and unlocked it.

I opened the door and was surprised to see what looked to be a furious Zoey.

"Zoey? Baby what's wrong? Is everything ok with the baby?" I asked.

"You mean is everything ok with CALEB'S BABY!" she shouted in my face.

"Zoey stop shouting and get inside," I said as I pulled her into my condo.

Zoey was furious she was pacing the floor mad as hell.

Oh shit!

What did she know?

"Zoey what are you talking about?" I asked.

"Don't play stupid with me Stewart! I know! I know everything you and your sick father did! Although your father's part in all this is the most fucked up and the most confusing part of it all! I really don't get why he'd want the results switched... but you! I can't believe you'd do this! Oh wait I actually can because you're a jealous bitter prick who has been using me against Caleb since the beginning!" Zoey ranted.

"Zoey calm down... just sit down.... We can talk about this. I don't know what you think you know but I-"

"Oh save it! I know everything! The woman at the lab confessed and even gave me your hush money proof!" Zoey said.

Zoey grabbed a check out of her purse and held it up.

"This look familiar to you Stewart!" she shouted as she threw the check at me.

"Zoey-"

"You are unbelievable! You hate Caleb that much for something I told you your sister did! You were willing to raise his fucking baby just so he'd never be in his own child's life! That's fucking sick!" Zoey shouted.

"If you would just sit down and listen! I can explain!" I said raising my voice.

"Listen to what! More lies! I want to buy us a house! I want to be a family! Maybe even get married! You sure would have liked that huh! Having Caleb's child calling you daddy and running around with your last name!" Zoey shouted.

"Yeah I would have!" I admitted.

Zoey stopped pacing and glared at me pissed.

"You fucking bastard! Wait until I tell Caleb about this! Oh and the police! You do know what you did is illegal right!" Zoey threatened.

"You think I'm scared of Caleb? Bitch please!" I said.

"You're such a dick! I can't believe I ever even liked you!" Zoey shouted.

"He took the love of my life away from me! He deserves this!" I shouted.

"Oh we're back to that crap! I already told you Stewart you're placing the blame where it doesn't belong! You're coked up sister pushed her bestie off that balcony in a jealous rage so deal with it!" Zoey shouted.

"NO SHE DIDN'T! I shouted as I backhanded Zoey in the face.

Zoey was caught off guard and lost her footing then fell back on my living room floor.

"You stupid bitch! Now look what you've made me do!" I shouted.

Zoey looked up at me and scrabbled to move back.

No she came in here all big and bad ready to fight.

Well lets fight!

"Don't run now!" I said as I caught her by her hair.

I gripped up a fist full of her hair and pulled her up to my waist.

"You should have just left well enough alone. I really thought you would have just let me fix all this! You know handle things like I wanted to," I said

"Stewart let me go," Zoey said weakly.

"No! I think you need to learn some manners! Learn how to appreciate a man willing to give you everything! I was going to by you a house, give you a ring, help you raise that coke head bastard's baby!" I shouted as I threw Zoey's head back.

She fell to the floor.

I kicked her stomach.

"Look he doesn't get a happy ending! He doesn't get to get clean, have a girlfriend, and a baby! While I have nothing! I HAVE NOTHING!" I shouted.

I kicked Zoey again in her stomach as she made a whimper noise.

"All I wanted was to be with Kyla but no! I didn't get that! Then I meet you! I treat you so fucking well! Way better than he did in the beginning! He cheated on you with any girl willing to lift up their skirt! He got high behind your back and you didn't even notice! He even got rough with you and you still couldn't stay away! You obviously like being in pain and mistreated so I'm here to help you feel it!" I shouted.

"Ste...Stewart don't!" she begged weakly.

"Don't what! Make you loose his baby!" I said as I kicked her in her face making her head go back.

I saw her nose bleeding as she held her stomach in pain on the floor.

"That baby is the only thing you have to get him back! You know it! If it weren't for that baby he would have left you the second he found out we were fucking behind his back! Remember that Zoey! Remember all the different ways you'd bend that ass over for me like a little whore! All the different ways you let me fuck that pussy of yours raw!" I shouted angrily.

"Stewart I'm sorry... please..." Zoey said weakly.

"You're not sorry! YOU ARE NOT SORRY ZOEY!" I shouted as I gripped her up by her hair again.

I lifted her head up and got her to look at me.

"You walked in here all hot headed like a bad bitch ready to do something! Well do something! DO SOMETHING ZOEY!" I shouted.

She was just weak and helpless.

She honestly looked so pathetic.

"That's what I fucking thought!" I said exhausted.

I let go of her hair and let her head hit the coffee table.

Zoey fell unconscious on my living room floor all bloody and bruised.

I took a step back seeing her helpless pregnant body just lying there.

Suddenly I felt myself snap out of my fit of rage.

I looked at Zoey again and realized what I'd done.

I started to cry as I looked at her seeing her looking just as helpless as Kyla did the night she died. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

823K 25.3K 42
Valeria Patterson is the IT woman. She has everything: the looks, the brains, and not to mention the countless billions of dollars she owns. She's be...
559K 9.8K 33
The ultimate test to fight for something worth fighting for... The perfect son meets imperfect girl. The life of Eighteen year old highschool quart...
Dance for you By Jaycee

General Fiction

168K 7.1K 22
Loni is a 21 year old stripper trying to take care of her twin daughters after being cheated in and left to raise them on her own. She barely has tim...
322K 16.2K 67
Two stubborn people, different lives a terrible situation that brings them together and changes their lives forever. Maya is an 18 year old girl try...