Beware Of The Frat Boy [ n.h ]

By twerkwithziall

Elana is a hard working student at ASU. She plays women's volleyball and has an eye for success. She has her... More

Cast/Characters and Description
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Not an update
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
30 facts about me :)
Chapter 36
Hi guys..
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50!!
Chapter 51
SUITS [n.h]
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 56 - IS IT SHOWING?!?
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Twitter
Chapter 60 - til' death do us part.
ITS NOT FUCKING AFTER
Thank you all so much

Chapter 48

7.6K 187 37
By twerkwithziall

(( I hate school so much like seriously ew, who in the right mind came up with the idea of a building full of people to learn a bunch of stuff we probably will never even use again, whoever that was I want to write them a strongly worded letter telling them why I think they're such an arsehole. I made a snapchat for this ldk, I thought I could maybe talk to some of you, that'd be good:) Anyway, on with the chapter.. enjoy!)) 

Snapchat; twerkwithziall 

Instagram; twerkwithziall

songs; 

Paolo Nuitini; Last Request

One Direction; Fireproof (LIKE HOLY SHIT I WAS IN ENGLISH WHEN I GOT A TWEET AND I ALMOST SCREAMED AND POOED MYSELF, I HAD TO ASK TO GO TO THE TOILET SO I COULD LISTEN TO IT AND CRY BY MYSELF ABOUT HOW AMAZING THEY SOUND, NIALL'S SOLO MADE ME WANT TO JUMP OFF A CLIFF AND I WAS SMILING FOR THE REST OF THE DAY AW)

One Direction; Torn (I was having fetus feels im sorry)

Ed Sheeran; Even My Dad Does Sometimes

HOT ASS GIF TO THE SIDE

 ..

* Niall's point of view *

Why the fuck did I just phone her, hearing her voice hurt worse than a kick in the balls. And that hurt, a lot. I heard my phone ringing, and hoping it was Elana phoning back I answered it with a slight smile, "Elana?" 

"No dickwad, It's Harry. I need you here five minutes ago. That means please fucking come quick, it's Derek." And with that the line went dead, I jumped in my car and raced back home, I was originally planning on booking a hotel and staying the night but one more minute on this small town would make me go crazy, and I'm pretty sure I was already half way there. 

*

Harry had text me to tell me to meet him at Derek's office, it was roughly 2am by the time I got there, and whatever it was that made me rush here so quick better be worth it. 

"Niall, mate." Harry, Zayn, Louis, Todd, Liam, Eric, Michael, Ashton, Luke and Calum were all crowded around Derek's old desk, with no sign of Derek.

"Where's Ben?" I asked as I scanned my eyes around the dark room. 

"That's sort of what this is about." Zayn piped up, a cigarette between his lips, blowing a silvery puff of smoke into the already musky room. "It was Ben mate, he told Derek everything. The plan, about Elana, about you and Cassie. Derek planned to have us fucking killed Niall, and If It wasn't for that damn tumor we would all be dead." 

"Wait what? Tumor? What the fucks going on here!" I shouted, slamming my fist on the desk.  

Harry put his hand on my shoulder, pulling me through to the next room where he told me everything. "The reason Derek was acting so fucking crazy was due to a tumor in his brain, it took over his thoughts, made him do stuff he probably wouldn't have the balls to do so, his wife phoned me when you were gone." He paused for a minute, "He's dead." Harry stated like he was telling me what time it was. 

"I don't know whether to be happy or sad." I admitted, yeah Derek had taken me in when I was only young, gave me a place to stay, a job, everything. But he could no longer hold something above my head. I was free. I could do whatever the fuck I wanted and he couldn't do anything. "I'm heading more for happy." I felt guilty for admitting it, but It was the truth, and the truth hurt.

"It's not as easy as you want it to be mate, Derek has customers, ones that are just as crazy as him without a tumor, and fuck they wouldn't hesitate to pull a gun on us. 

"They don't know our faces, we can leave, I can't live like this anymore mate. I need a clean slate. I need to get  Elana back. No distractions." I rubbed my face with my hands, wiping them on my jeans before heading back into the room where the rest of the boys were. "I think a celebration is in order." I chirped, causing Eric to grin before taking a plastic bag out from his denim jacket pocket. 

"I think I have just the perfect thing to get us started." He winked, chucking us all a packet of the vivid red pills. "Stole them from his drawer, supposedly the best things on the market. This'll get us so morally fucked up we won't remember what the fuck we done. Who's in?" He smirked, I wasn't sure, but as soon as Calum, Harry, Luke and Michael had swallowed one, I followed behind.

A little party never killed nobody right? 

*

"Holeeeeey Shittt." Harry chuckled, standing up before downing a shot of what I'm guessing was tequila, "You weren't wrong when you said this stuff was good. Niall mate how ya feelin?" He winked, "Still thinking of Elana?" He laughed. I smiled, genuinely smiled. If this is what happy felt like then I hadn't ever been happy before. 

Todd laughed, "She still hasn't forgiven me either mate and I'm her brother. Don't take it to heart, she's known for holding a grudge." He passed me a bottle of vodka, which I took a large gulp and passed it onto Ashton before scrunching my face up at the burning liquid. 

I decided that I should text her, ask her how she is. What could go wrong?

To; M'girl

Hi babe, I wa jst texing t ask how ur dong 

Sent

Okay what the fuck were those pills, I can hardly see straight. Did I just text Elana? Fuck I did. 

From; Elana

I thought I asked you to delete my number? 

To; Elana

can u forgiven em 

From; Elana

You're drunk, please don't do this Niall

To; Elana

Do wat nd Im not drnk im hig 

From; Elana

Please don't make me love you again 

She doesnt love me?

* Elana's point of view *

To Niall;

Please don't make me love you again

From; Niall

u dnt luv me :(?

I felt my heart swell at his message, even though he was drunk. Drunken words are sober thoughts right?

From; Niall

I rlly fuckin miss u baby

I felt a tea

r run down my cheek, I couldn't handle this anymore, I couldn't handle being with him, but I also couldn't last another second without him. Even from a completely different continent he was still the only thing that never left my mind. Yeah I thought about my family and friends a lot but they would soon leave my mind, but not Niall. He remained engraved in my brain like a message on stone. I could remember exactly how his laugh would go, even though I hadn't heard it in roughly 2 and a half months. I loved every little thing about him, his smile, the one that caused his eyes to crease at the sides, his morning voice, his hair, every single aspect of him, just a simple smile from him was enough to make me crumble at his feet. 

* flashback *

I lay on my side on Niall's bed, his arm draped over my waist, my back pressed into his chest. His chin sat perfectly in the crook of my neck and It made me wonder how two people could fit so perfectly with everything they did. His fingertips trailed from my hip to just underneath the wire of my bra, his lips pressed to my neck, smiling against the skin before rubbing his nose in an eskimo kiss against my neck, making me giggle.

"I could stay like this forever." He paused, his finger curling underneath the hemline of my panties "Please don't leavee." His hand slid down teasingly, his fingers parting me slightly before quickly plunging one finger into me, "If you stay, I can make you feel so good baby.." He trailed off as I let out an inaudible whimper as I bit into his shoulder to muffle the noise. His thumb flicked over my clit, adding another finger before his teeth nibbled on my neck, his tongue darting out to soothe the surface before continuing his assault on my skin. I scrunched my eyes closed, another moan escaping from my lips as he withdrew his fingers, teasing me before he slid his long fingers into me, he added another finger, his fingers worked against me as his hand pamed my clit, and with one more plunge of his fingers I came undone. I grabbed onto his arm, digging my nails into him to relieve the beautiful ache he was causing. His fingers continued coaxing me through my high, bringing me down slowly before I lay there, my back pressed into his chest, my breathing heavy. He removed his fingers from my panties, bringing them to his mouth before he chuckled, "Will you stay now?" 

I was seriously beginning to rethink going to class, but as another text rung through my phone, pressumably from Clara, I sighed, turning my head to plant a kiss on his lips before leaving Niall, shirtless and hard in bed to get dressed "I have to go to class Niall, I already missed the first three." I moaned, planting another kiss on his lips.

"You're evil y'know, leaving me here, hard'n all." He furrowed his eyebrows, pretending to be mad at me. "We're carrying on with this when you get back, don't think you're off the hook." He huffed, pulling the covers back over his body. 

* flashback ends* 

To; Niall

You need to move on Niall, I already have..

But that was bullshit, I hadn't moved on. I didn't know if I could, but I knew he could and maybe If I told him that I already had, it would push him into the right direction and I would somehow soon move on too. I could only hope.

((I'm really sorry If this is shit again, I kinda have homework and It's supposed to come before this, because my art portfolio isn;t even near finished and it's getting sent to the sqa soon, shitttt. Anyway, enjoy!!))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 952 18
(From Lust To Love) This fanfic starts out as the typical Frat Boy fanfic, I've gotten a lot of feedback on tumblr though and my readers often told m...
599K 12.2K 74
Bailey Thomas switches colleges to Manchester University for her second year. All goes well until she joins the university's volleyball team. During...
64.5K 1.1K 23
What happens when Life throws at GIANT curveball at you? What Happens when you have to hide from the world because you'll be judged? What happens whe...
3.9K 112 33
Niall Horan, football captain at the college. Parties, drinks, fights. Get's whoever he wants, whenever he wants.. until he met Olivia Green, The gir...