Live While We're Young- A One...

By LuckyDuck44

Lilys on a trip to London with her school, she meets five boys and gets a major suprise form one of them. She... More

Moments- A One Direction Fanfic
Chapter 2 'Jack Wills!'
Chaper 3 'Seriously?'
Chapter 4 'Guess Who?'
Chapter 5 'You look beautiful'
Chapter 6 'Oh Shit'
Chapter 7 'Girls Went Crazy'
Chapter 8 'Pool Room'
Chapter 9 'You are my favourite!"
Chapter 10 'Tour Bus'
Chapter 11 'Man up'
Chapter 12 'Lets Go'
Chapter 13 'Proud'
Chapter 14 'Welcome to Cafe Carl'
Chapter 15 '...Fall'
Chapter 16 'This shall be fun'
Chapter 17 'Action!'
Chapter 18 'I love'
Chapter 19 'Suitcases'
Chapter 20 'Practice'
Chapter 21 'Live Act'
Chapter 22 'Boys!'
Chapter 23 'Semi-finals'
Chapter 24 'Dancing'
Chapter 25 'America'
Chapter 26 'Club'
Chapter 27 'Promises'
Chapter 28 'McDonalds'
Chapter 29 'Risked your life'
Chapter 30 'Shopping'
Chapter 31 'Chris Brown&Pixie Lott'
Chapter 32 'Last concert'
Chapter 34 'Wonderwall'
Chapter 35 'New Friends'
Chapter 36 'College room'
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 'Bad News'
Chapter 41 'Preparing!'
Chapter 43 'Wedding'
Chapter 44 'Daddy'

Chapter 33 'Results'

138 0 0
By LuckyDuck44

Eventually the flight landed and I was standing waiting on my suitcase going round on the revolving thing while Sherl was getting a coffee.

I saw my suitcase and dragged it to the costa Sherl was in and waited outside.

I zipped up Nialls hoddie and pulled it over my hands, then flipping the hood up so it rested on my head.

When Sherl came out we went outside and got a taxi back to my house.

I opened the door to find no one in. Typical.

I sighed throwing everything from my suitcase into the washing machine along with Sherls.

I pulled my phone out to let the guys know we were home.

It was seven in the morning and we had to go get out results from school soon.

I pulled on black skinny jeans, a plain pink tee and kept Niall's jumper on. Slipping into converse and pulling my hair up into a high pony.

Luckily I got some sleep on the plane so my jetlag wasnt that bad.

I grabbed my phone and some money just in case and headed down the stairs were Sherl was munching on toast. She threw me a buttered slice and a bottle of water as we went out the door.

I locked up and we started the walk to school.

"This is the last time we ever have to do this walk." I mumbled 

"Yeah, wow." Sherl agreed as we walked through the gates

We were told to go to the school hall where everyone in our year was.

I found our group of friends instantly and ran up to them. We shared a group hug until we all got handed our envelopes.

I took a deep breath and open the envelope slipping out the contents.

My eyes scanned my results a smile growing on my face.

"What did you get?" Josh asked me

"A* for music, drama and P.E. A's in maths, English, Geography, Chemistry and Fashion!" I squealed hugging him

"Well done!" he shouted telling me had had the same kind of results.

Everyone had got the results they wanted or needed to do what they wanted.

My results ment I could go to the music and drama college where I would learn how to make music,  creating lighting for any kind of shows and there was a ballet class there too.

I would be there for three years then I could do a carrer in music, lighting or dancing so my options were open.

We all hugged then phone our parents and that, typically thought my Mum and Dads phones were switched off.

So I phoned Harry

"Hello?" he answered

"Hey Harry it's me." 

"Hey Lils, get your results yet?"

"Yeah! Got A* for music, drama and PE and A's for everything else!" I shouted

"Well done babe! Here Niall wants to talk to you." he cheered and I could here the phone getting passed

"Lily!"

"Niall, how are you?"

"Yeah good, missing you though."

"I'm missing you to babe."

"So get the results you wanted?"

"Yeah, better!"

"Aw I'm so proud of you babe!"

"Thanks Nialler. Hows America treating you?"

"It's mega crazy, got mobbed trying to get out of the airport yesterday. Liam lost a shoe." 

I chuckled softly "Did Dani and El get home okay?" 

"Yeah, they're doing great. I cant wait to see you again."

"You'll be home soon, I cant come back over Niall. I need all the money I have to get through college." I sighed

"I know, I'm not blaming you. If we get a few days off I'm coming over though." 

"Niall you know management wont let you."

"I dont care, management can shove it!"

"Your not risking your job for me." I smiled

"But.."

"No buts Niall. Yous are all too tired because your working to much the now, flying over here and back in a few days will make it worse. Promise me you wont risk your job or your health for me?"

"Promise." he sighed sounding defeated

"If I get  a job I'll come over." I promised

"Okay, I need  to go babe. Got another radio interview. Love you."

"Okay, love you too babe." 

I ended our phone call and put my envelop into my bag.

"I'm going to head home guys, jet lags kicking in. Come round later though." I smiled waving goodbye to everyone and starting the walk home.

I put my key into the lock and stepped through the door, picking up the mail and sifting through it.

Kicking the door shut and putting the letters that weren't for me on the table I fell back onto the sofa opening my first letter from the college.

I scanned through it then cheered. It was my letter of acceptance.

I smiled and started opening my other letter. I smiled again reading it, it was saying my driving text was booked for tomorrow afternoon. I had been taking lessons for a year and hopefully got finally get a car and drive now!

I kicked off my converse and padded into the kitchen making lunch.

I sat at the table eating then decided to go to sleep for a bit, the tiredness hitting me.

I fell into my bed and curled up, finally falling asleep.

-RING RING-

"Yo Lily!"

I groaned turning over in my sleep.

-RING RING-

"Lily, its us!"

I sat up in bed rubbing my eyes.

I stumbled out of bed and walked down the stairs, opening my door.

"What?" I groaned

"You said we could come round." Kerry shrugged

"What time is it?" I asked

"Half six."

I groaned again letting them in.

We walked the familiar walk out my back garden and down the secret door in the basement that only me and my closest friends knew about. My Mum and Dad didn't even know it was there.

When we were all in the large room, I shut the hatch door and flicked on the lights revealing the amazing interior.

This was my favourite room ever. It was the full size of the whole house, it had a bathroom, kitchen and the main room was huge. It had several sofa's a huge flat screen TV, Xbox 360, Playstations, Wii's, all that. Then thee was the huge table surrounding by chairs.

We had stayed down here so many times. Rather than being in the house where my Mum and Dad always insisted on sitting with us.

"I think we should have a party." I smiled the idea forming in my head

"Your Mum and Dad would kill you if you wrecked the house." Alex reminded me

"Doesn't have to be in the house, we can have it down here." 

"Good plan." Josh grinned

"Right, text everyone our age in your contacts list party here at nine. Now we have to go shopping." I winked

We split up into Harry's car and Josh's car and made our way to Tesco.

After buying snacks and lots of alcohol and party decorations we were back in the basement hanging up h decorations and stocking the fridge full of drink and laying snacks out on the table.

We pushed the sofa's back to the walls so there was a large space in front of the TV for dancing. We plugged Josh's music system in and turned it up.

"Right everything ready, now we'll go get ready." I smiled everyoen cheered as we ran into the house.

We had put signs up from my front door directing them round the side of the house and into the back garden then into the hatch.

I ran into my room and everyone else ran into the guest room on my floor where there was always some of their clothes.

I pulled on a black tee with a cross on it then pulled on short black leggings then denim short shorts so a small section of the leggings were visible. I shrugged on a  fringed waistcoat thing and Burgundy wedges along with a blue ring.>>>>

 I curled my hair and applied eyeliner and mascara. Walking out of my room to meet everyone else. We all smiled at each other.

I set my phone on a timer so we could all get in a picture.

As we were walking down the stairs i uploaded it on twitter.

@LilySelley: Party time! Celebrating our results!!

We all got back into the basement and poured ourselves a drink into the red solo cups.

After about half an hour the place was packed and the music was bouncing.

Everyone was quite drunk, even myself.

Everyone was having a great time dancing and several couples were making out. I went outside to get some fresh air when my phone started ringing.

"Louehhhhh!" I slurred

"Lily? Are you okay love?" he asked

"I'm perfect, feeling perfect as perfect and feel. I think."

"Your drunk." he chuckled 

"I swear to drunk Louis I am not God!" 

I heard him laugh at the other end of the phone

"Ohhhhh, I'm telling Nialler his girlfriends enjoying herself without him!" he laughed

"Nialler! Is he there? I miss my Nialler."

"He misses you too babe, too much to even come out with us to a  bar tonight, he said seeing to many couple would make him feel upset. I dont know, he needs cheering up."

"Aww my poor baby, tell him I love him and miss him! And he had to enjoy himself!"

"I'll tell him, any enjoy the party!"

"What party? There's a party? I want to go to a party! Louis come to the party with me?" I pouted

"I love it when your drunk! See you later babe and I think it's time you end the party." he chuckled

"Bye bye Loueh, I loooove you!"

"I love you to hun." he chuckled hanging up.

I stumbled back into the party, finding my least drunk friend.

"Josh!" I yelled over the music falling into his arms.

"Whoa, Lily. Come on stand up for me babe."

I managed to stand up wobbling in my heels.

"Louis says we should end the party. He thinks I'm to drunk, I'm not drunk am I?"

Josh chuckled at me but switched the music off anyway.

"Right guys, party's over come one, out!" He yelled

Everyone groaned but stumbled out and into taxi's.

I smiled hugging him.

Josh, Harry, Kerry, Alex, Sherl, Kirsty and I fell asleep on the sofas in the basement that night.

I woke up the next morning felling fresh but the basement was a mess. One thing, I don't get hangovers.

I sighed, getting up and tidying up, putting all the rubbish in a bin bag, washing everything down and hovering.

When I hovered I woke everyone else up, the all groaned and threw things at me.

I set them out glasses of water and an aspirin each which the swallowed thankfully. 

"What a night." Josh chuckled

"I cant even remember any of it.." I trailed off

"You were hilarious!" Kirsty smiled

"Yeah, dancing on tabled, shouting at people and trying to convince us you weren't drunk." Alex grinned

"Oh my God." I sighed putting my head in my hands.

My phone buzzed, so I pulled it out checking my twitter.

@Louis_Tomlinson: Late night drunk phone calls from Lily! Haha!!

I smiled and checked my message.

Morning gorgeous xxx -Nialler

Morning handsome xxx -Lilybear

Heard you had a good night last night xxx -Nialler

Just celebrating our results! Did you have a fun night? :) xxx -Lilybear

Okay and nah never done anything xxx -Nialler

You should go out tonight, have fun! xxx -Lilybear

I dont like going out without you babe! xxx -Nialler

I dont like being without you Niall, but we're not going to see each other for a month at the least:( xxx -Lilybear

Yeah okay, text you later xx -Nialler

I sigghed slamming my head on the table.

"Whats up?" Kerry asked rubbing my back

"Niall, hes in a bad mood." I sighed

"He'll be missing you and he cant have wild parties, remember his every move is monitored by paparazzi, if hes even seen near a girl it'll be all over the papers that hes cheating on you. Why do you think he doesn't want to go out, he doesn't want to hurt you."

I nodded, I never thought about it that way.

"What time is it?" I asked

"Half 11."

"Shit, I've got my driving test today!" I yelled running out of the basement into my house and pulled on jeans and my grey 'Hipsta Please' top along with my white Nike blazers.

I threw my hair up in a bun , wiped my makeup off, grabbed a bag and ran out of the house.

I got to the place just in time. And got shoved into a car along with an instructor.

Once I pulled in. The guy who was in the car testing me smiled.

"Well done, you've passed."

"Woo, thank you so much!" I cheered hugging him, taking the piece of paper her handed me then going to get my license.

"Your parents left this for you." the woman behind the desk smiled handing my two keys.

I noticed one to be the garage key that I was never allowed and the other looked like a car key. My eyes widened. I took my licence shoving it into my purse and ran home and opened the garage door.

I stepped inside and flicked the lights on.

Oh My God.

A sleek white Range Rover with blacked out back windows was sitting in my garage.

I screamed which caused Kerry, Sherl, Alex, Josh, Harry and Kirsty to run out of my house and into the garage.

"Oh my God." the all breathed

I nodded, opening the car and sliding into the black leather interior. On the dash board was a note.

'Dear Lily, well done on passing your test! Sorry if you cant get a hold of us, works crazy just now. We hope you enjoyed London and America we've be watching all the shows you've been dancing in and we're so proud. I hope you get all of the results you wanted, this cars also to get you to college and about when you get there! See you soon honey. Lots of love Mum and Dad.'

"I've got a Range Rover!" I squealed

Everyone hugged me and aid goodbye as they had to go home and get ready to leave for college. They were all leaving tomorrow to go to different colleges around the world.

I nodded and locked the garage up and skipped back into my house deciding to pack, I was leaving in two days for my introduction and to get my room.

I packed four suitcases worth, I could always come home if I needed anything, the college I was going to was only about 30 miles away.

I fell back onto my bed, I realised how much I missed Niall when I was on my own not doing anything.

I decided to phone him and apologise for earlier, I calculated the time difference so it would be about 7 at night there.

I got his answer machine so decided to phone Harry.

"Hey Lils!" he answered

"Hey Harry, you with Niall?"

"Nope, he went out earlier said he was meeting up with a friend."

"Oh, okay. Get him to phone me when he gets back please? I'm missing him big amounts."

"He's missing you to, it's unreal. He was never like this with any other girl."

"Oh, thanks Harry anyway."

"No problem love." he said hanging up.

I sighed standing up and deciding to go a drive.

I went down to the garage and drove out, driving anywhere I just needed away from there away from having nothing to do.

I drove past Cafe Carl and decided to jump in and see him.

I walked in and the place was empty apart from on guy in the corner sipping a can on coke.

"Lily!" Carl greeted me with a hug

"Long time, eh?" I asked hugging him

"To long! How are you?"

"Yeah okay, you?"

"Not so good, this place had been empty for over a month now, we're not making enough money. I think I need to shut down."

"No! You cant shut this place, I can help!"

"Lily, you've got college to think about, not saving a silly old business."

"Please, I've got an idea."  I please

"Right, come on. Sit down and we'll talk about it"

We sat at one of the tables.

"We can put on a show!" 

"Who's going to be in it Lily?"

"Carl, Harry Styles is my cousin. Niall Horan is my boyfriend I can get anyone you want in here."

"Right, okay. I'll leave it all to you. You can organise it all if you want, just tell me when and what you want it to look like in here." he said

"You dont think I can do it" I said narrowing my eyes

"Lily, your 18. I don't think you can organise something to save a business."

"I can, you know doubting me will make me more determined Carl!"

"Go for it, try your best."

"Fine I will!" I got up walking out and phoning Liam.

"Liam, I need you help."

"What is it, whats wrong. Are you hurt?"

"No, I'm fine. Do you remember the cafe I worked in?"

"Course I do, lovely place."

"Yeah, well they're not getting enough customers. I need your help I was thinking about putting a show on there, to bring the customers in. Do you know anybody who'll perform there for me?"

"I'll do my best Lily, I'll phone you in a bit and let you know."

"Great thanks Liam." I smiled hanging up and driving back home and going on my laptop and scrolling through my followers.

Diversity, perfect.

I DM'd the boys asking them if they would do it for me and they agreed.

I planned it out, the show could go on for a week, a different act every day.

Liam phone me with a list of people who were interested.

Tulisa, Conor Maynard, JLS, The Saturdays, Alan Carr, George Sampson, Cherl Cole, Chris Brown, Pixie Lott, Fazer, Ed Sheeran and of course One Direction.

I smiled, Liam giving me their managements numbers.

I phone them all up and writing down when they were available.

I eventually got a schedule sorted and ran back round to see Carl.

"Back so soon?" he asked

I dropped the notebook in front of him with the dates and who was coming to perform.

His mouth fell open as he stared at it.

"Well done Lily! Thank you so much! I think I'm going to have to hire you when they're all here we'll be run off our feet.

"I'll try my best to be here, now promotion! I've made signs,which I'll stick up all over town and out of town, I'll put it on twitter and facebook, and of course the people performing will tweet about it too!"

"Right, I'll hire a few more people for the 13 days."

"Okaydoke, see you late phone me if there's any problems." I got back round to my house and drove around the town sticking up posters, then out of the town. I tweeted about it and created an event on facebook.

I got back in the house at about 7.

I switched on the T.V and put on Viva when an interview of the boys came on.

I sighed and took a swig of my water listening to the questions the boys constantly got asked.

"So Niall, new girl on the scene?" the woman asked

Niall's head shot up, paying attention as she was talking to him this time.

"Yeah." he smiled

"Lily the dancer?" she asked raising her eyebrow.

I hated it when people refered to me as a dancer, when I met the boys they never knew I was a dancer and still wanted to know me.

Niall lost his smiled at her comment, he hated it to.

"I didn't fall in love with Lily the dancer. I fell in love with Lily I met in Jack Wills, the clumsy forgetful Lily, who would forget her head if it wasn't screwed on. The Lily who was constantly falling over her feet and doesn't stay awake during plays. The Lily that loves music and can play nearly any instrument you hand to her, the kind, smart and thoughtful Lily. Not the one that everyone thinks they know, the spoiled dancer who's had everything since birth, born perfect. She wasn't no body is, Lily worked hard to get to where she is today and that what I love most about her, shes determined and if anyone doubts her it makes her more determined. So no I'm not dating 'Lily the dancer' I'm dating Lily, one of my best friends." he said finished with a smile

Everyone looked at him shocked, I looked at the TV shocked.

"Um okay, we're going to a quick break the now." the woman asked and it cut to commercials.

I sat there in disbelief until my phone started ringing.

"H..Hello?" I choked out

"Did you just see that interview?" Sherl asked

I nodded before realising she couldnt see me "Yeah, I mean... wow."

"I know right, Lils this guys seriously loves you."

"Do you think so?" 

"Are you absolutely blind? God. He's head over heels!"

I chuckled "Wow."

"I'm coming round, I'm scared in-case you forget to breath, you seem a bit distant." she laughed hanging up.

I chuckeld, she was right I was completely out of it.

Withing minutes Sherl walked through my door and sat next to me just as the interview started again.

"Right so Harry, how do you feel about Niall dating your cousin?"

"I don't mind, they're both happy so I'm happy." he shrugged

I noticed Niall looking off the set, trying to communicate with someone, then he nodded. And the woman interviewing them got told something through her ear piece.

"Well it's been great having you boys but it seems like you need to leave now." she started but the boys were up and running out of that studio, Niall at the front.

Sherl and I looked questioningly at each other.

I flicked the TV channel onto heat news.

'Breaking news: One Direction run out of interview and into a car which sped away in an unknown direction with the boys in it, should we be worried?'

I bit my lip and phone Harry.

Answering machine.

I tried each of the boys and got the same.

"Lily, they'll be fine." Sherl tried to calm me.

I phone Anne 

"Hello?" she answered

"Anne! It's Lily, did you just see the interview with the boys?" 

"Yes, dear. Have you heard from them?"

"No that's what I was going to ask you I cant get hold of them at all."

"Oh, I'll try Jay." she said handing up and going to try Louis Mum.

I sighed throwing my phone down.

"Nobody has heard from them." I sighed

"They're big boys, they'll be okay." Sherl smiled hugging me.

I got my phone again and tried Danielle and Eleanor, both of their phones were off too, they must be working.

I groaned in frustration.

"Come on, lets go a drive to the beach yeah? Calm you down." Sherl offered.

I nodded grabbing Nialls hoodie and rested a beanie on top of my curls.

We went out and got into my car, driving the 20 minutes drive to the beach singing along to the radio, being with Sherl always calmed me. 

I parked the car and we jumped out and walked through the dunes down to the wet sand where the waves were lapping at us.

We weren't going in the water as we were in Scotland and it was freezing enough not being in the water.

We walked along picking up large sticks and writing things in the damp sand.

We messed about for a while until I had calmed down again.

I grabbed a blanket out of the car and sat it on the dry strip of sand as we shielded ourselves from the wind, watching the waves.

Harry's POV

Niall ran out of that interview and we all followed him into a car no idea where we were going.

Eventually the car stopped and we ran out to find management looking pissed.

"What were you thinking?" one of the yelled in Niall's face.

Niall took a step back.

"I need to go home." he whispered

"No." the one who yelled at him stated

"I need to!" Niall yelled this time.

"You've got a week long break next week." another member of management spoke up.

"Move it around, please." Niall pleaded

We had no idea what was going on, something must have happened to Niall's family if he wanted to get home this bad.

"Fine, we'll work it out." they sighed

Niall smiled ear to ear then ran into the private jet that was waiting.

We all followed him in.

"Niall whats wrong?" Louis asked

Niall just sat down and pulled the seat belt on, we did the same as the jet flew off at an alarming rate.

"Niall, whats going on?" I asked this time

"I need to get home." he said resting in his chair.

We knew if Niall was like this not to asked any more questions.

I nodded and sat back in my chair pulling headphones on.

Lily's POV

I took a picture of our view and uploaded it on twitter

@LilySelley: Nothing like a bit of beach to calm you down

After a while of sitting talking to each other, we decided it was time to head home as it was about 9 at night now and was getting dark.

I dropped Sherl off at her house then when I got home, I tidied up, hovering the whole house. So I was done cleaning everywhere at 11pm

I fell back into the sofa when my belly rumbled.

I searched through the cupboards, realising nothing was in the cupboards. I pulled on a hoodie again and jumped back into my car. Cars come in handy haha.

I drove back round to Tesco and bought a few essentials. Then just some nice food. I filled up a basket and went to the till to pay for it.

Harry's POV

When the jet landed in an unfamiliar place Niall went straight into a taxi and drove off, leaving us standing there.

"What the hell?" Zayn asked as we all stood in the cold night air

"No idea mate." I shrugged

"Where are we?" Liam asked

"No clue." Louis sighed

"Lets just book a hotel and phone Niall when we get there." Liam reasoned

We agreed and looked around for a hotel, finding a decent looking one and walking in.

"A room for five please." I sighed running a hand through my hair.

"Sure, here's your key sir, pay on your way out." she smiled handing me a key

Wait, i know that accent.

"He wouldn't have." I said

"What? Wouldn't have what?" Zayn asked

"He's a fucking idiot!" I yelled running out of the hotel and into a taxi, the guys jumped in and I told the address and we were off.

A/N Ohhh what do you think Nialls done? :O ;) hope you guys are enjoying my story, lots of love!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 1.1K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
152K 6.1K 34
ထူးခြားထက် (Seme) ရွှေပုံ( Uke) Uke softဖြစ်တဲ့အပြင် intersex (ဒွိလိင်) ဖြစ်တာမို့ ကြိုက်မှဖတ်ကြပါနော် ကိုယ်ရဲ့ဒုတိယမြှောက်ficမို့ အမှားပါရင်ခွင့်လွှ...
162K 10.5K 43
عادةً ما تأتي العائِلة أولاً، بضجيجها، وحِسها، وحروبِها الدائِمة رغماً عن أمانِها المُستقر، جيشك المُتصدي، محطة إيصالك، ملجأك الدائِم، ويقينك الوحيد،...