Stop

By 5secsmendes

"I just want it to stop" "Let me take care of that" More

.1.
.2.
.3.
.4.
.5.
.6.
.7.
.8.
.9.
.10.
.11.
.12.
.13.
.14.
.15.
.16.
.17.
.18.
.19.
.20.
.21.
.22.
.24.
.25.
.26.
.27.
.28.
.29.
.30.
.31.
.32.
.33.
.34.
.35.
.36.
.37.
.38.
.39.
.40.
.41.
.42.
.43.
.44.
.45.

.23.

18.7K 320 18
By 5secsmendes

I slowly put my hand to my chest at the suddenly tightness, trying to not make it noticeable.

I glanced to my mom- seeing her wiping her eyes, looking to me.

I couldn't let her see me breakdown.

I couldn't speak either- my chest was so tight I could've fell on the floor gasping and it wouldn't have bothered me that everyone was watching

But Derek was watching- and I certainly wasn't letting him see that.

So I walked straight away from them- making all of their talking stop.

Luke.

"We have too good of a chance, everything is going to be perfect-" Kayden suddenly walked away at a quick pace- making us all go silent.

We all glanced to each other before immediately running behind her- trying to see what the hell was wrong.

As soon as we were out of the court room, I caught her wrist- seeing her gasp for air, which told me exactly what was happening.

I scanned the area for a private area- seeing a family bathroom and I rushed her into it, locking the door behind the two of us.

"Okays take deep breaths." I spoke, throwing my jacket on the floor, making her sit on it, not wanting her to directly touch the bathroom floor.

"I- I-" "I know it's hard, don't try to talk." I spoke quickly, pulling her hands away from her chest, putting them onto my own where I took deep breaths, keeping eye contact with her.

I was immensely relieved when I noticed her breathing pattern regulating.

Her eyes closed, her head hitting the wall, I wiped away the mascara that had ran down her cheek.

"Does your chest still hurt?" I asked calmly

I watched her take a deep breath.

"It's just a little tight" She spoke- her body completely worn out.

I pulled her into a tight hug, her body going limp against mine.

"We have maybe fifteen minutes and then we can go home baby, you've just gotta keep your body relaxed." I spoke, kissing her head.

"I'm sweating" she spoke- fanning her flushed cheeks.

"You were probably close to passing out" I spoke, pushing her hair behind her ears

"It's a lot to take in" she explained slowly, which is something she didn't have to do, because I understood.

"Fifteen minutes and it's completely over- okay baby?" I spoke, holding her face gently.

"Okay" she almost whispered back

I helped her up, picking up my jacket before holding it in my hand, letting her cup my arm with her hand.

We walked out as if nothing happened- making the three guys send us questioning looks.

"Anxiety problems"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 4.9K 23
"You need to focus on your body- what you're letting happen isn't good" "I know, mom." Discontinued until further notice:)
5.3K 253 37
"I'm in a lot of pain Ashton" "I can't take away your pain" "You can stop inflicting it" "Stop giving me the power to inflict
82.4K 1.2K 33
"roll up your sleeves and prove it then." "i can't."
29.3K 943 25
"does your mom know?" "no, but please don't tell her. i haven't decided what i'm going to do yet."