All In (Interracial Romance)

By NicoleMckoy

Zoey is a twenty one year old woman working as an assistant for a billionaire just trying to provide for hers... More

All In (Interracial Romance)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95

Chapter 54

1.7K 135 45
By NicoleMckoy

Copyright © 2019 Nicole Mckoy

Stewart P.O.V.

"Baby go up to the condo. I'll meet you up there in a second," I said to Zoey.

"Stewart-" she started

"Go right now Zoey!" I said sternly.

Zoey didn't argue she hurried off and I was left standing alone in the parking garage with my sister.

"You know I took a photo of you two kissing! It's backed up to my cloud so it doesn't matter that you just broke my phone! I'm telling Caleb what I saw!" Courtney said.

I took a step towards my sister and she took a step back in fear.

"Good. I want him to find out," I said.

"Wait what?" Courtney questioned.

"I've had to share Zoey with him for far too long. In the beginning she didn't want to end things with him because he was trying to get clean. I understood that and let her do what needed to be done. Well he's been clean for the past six months. I think now is as good time as any for her and him to break up once and for all. Besides she and I are bringing a child into this world and I refuse to have her pregnant with my child and still having to pretend to want to be in a relationship with him," I explained.

"She's pregnant! By you!" Courtney said in shock.

"Yeah... we've been together six months..." I admitted.

"Let me get this straight. You've been dating her behind Caleb's back for as long as she's been seeing Caleb?" Courtney questioned.

"She wanted to end it with him before but felt guilty because he was trying to get clean," I explained.

"Is that really why or was this bitch not just trying to have her cake and eat it to. I mean dating and screwing two wealthy white men... sounds like someone's actually just an opportunist to me," Courtney said.

"Zoey isn't an opportunist. You don't know the hell she went through as a child. She's a good woman. I love her and I could care less about what you think quite frankly," I said.

"Well fine by me. I'll just run off to let Caleb know what I saw," Courtney said.

"No! You see I want him to find out a certain way that will not only catch him off guard but insure that Zoey comes right to me when he finds out..." I said.

"What the hell are you thinking big brother?" Courtney asked skeptical.

"You're going to take my phone. You're going to text Caleb anonymously... so block my number... and tell him about what you saw. You said you had photos so send him one for proof. If all goes well Zoey and him will be finished by tonight and my girl will be all mine," I said.

"You really think that bitch is worth it," Courtney said.

"First she's not a bitch so watch your mouth. Second yes she's worth it. I've never felt for a woman what I feel for her. We have an undeniable connection," I said.

"You know dad is never going to accept you with a woman like her right?" Courtney said.

"Dad doesn't control my love life," I said.

"But he controls your inheritance. I know when you bought Sharps business it was you stepping out on your own. But we still have a family name you have to live up to. Brent and I are counting on you getting everything when dad either retires or dies. You know he cut Brent out of his will and me too after what we went through in college. But you promised we'd get our share when everything became yours. If you have a child with a girl like her you're risking everything for all of us," Courtney explained.

"I'm sick of putting myself last Courtney! I've always looked out for you and Brent but for once I want to think about myself. I want to be happy! I want to have a family! I want to have a personal life for fucking once in my whole damn life! I've always had to put out fires for you and Brent. I've always had to live up to what Dad molded me to be! Being with Zoey is something I want! It's a relationship that makes me happy!" I argued.

"Look I know you've sacrificed a lot for this family but remember we're your blood at the end of the day not her! So stick with your family alright!" Courtney guilt tripped me before walking away.

This is how my life has always been.

I've always had to put anything I want aside and think about my siblings or my father.

After Courtney left I headed up to my condo.

I was pissed off now.

How could Courtney tell me to stick with my blood!

Zoey is carrying my child so that makes her my blood too!

I got back up to my condo and walked in furious.

Courtney made it sound like me wanting to be with Zoey and have a future with her was selfish!

I was being selfish when up until this point I had been putting everyone else's needs ahead of my own.

Hell I even put that drug addict Caleb's health over being with the woman I love when I can't even stand him!

I walked into my bedroom and took off my shirt.

I threw it on the floor in frustration.

I was livid!

"Babe," I heard Zoey's voice.

"Not now Zoey!" I said on edge.

"Maybe I should go home," she said.

I really just needed a fucking second alone!

"What the fuck are you talking about this is your home! Just go out into the living room... I'll be out in a few minutes. I just need a second alone alright!" I said tensely.

"No! Don't tell me to go wait in the other room. If something is wrong tell me. What happened with your sister," Zoey pushed as she walked over to me.

I felt her hand on my arm and turned around angrily.

Couldn't she fucking listen for once! I just needed a damn minute!

Just one minute to cool off.

"I said not fucking now!" I shouted angrily at her.

She jumped back scared and I knew I'd gone too far.

What the hell was I doing yelling at her?

I know what she went through with Caleb getting physical with her.

Shit!

I didn't even think about that when I told Courtney to text Caleb the photo of Zoey and I together.

What if he snaps and goes crazy on her.

What the hell had I just done!

"DAMN IT!" I shouted out loud.

I walked out of my bedroom. I had to stop Zoey from leaving.

She couldn't leave this way.

"Zoey! Baby I'm sorry wait!" I said from the hallway.

"You clearly need to be alone. I'll just leave," Zoey said as she rushed to the door.

As she reached for the doorknob I came up behind her and placed my hand on the door making sure it'd stay shut.

I used my other hand to grip her by her waist and turn her around.

She looked up at me with fear in her eyes.

I never wanted Zoey to be afraid of me.

I felt horrible for letting my anger out on her. She didn't deserve to be treated like that.

"I didn't mean to yell at you... I didn't mean to scare you," I said as I ran my hand down her arm smoothly.

I stared into her beautiful brown eyes hoping she'd forgive me.

"We're having a baby. I'm sorry the moment was ruined because of my sister. But trust me we won't be having any one standing in our way moving forward," I said.

"What did you do?" she asked.

"Don't worry it's taken care of. Zoey I promise you nothing is going to get in the way of us being together with our child," I said.

I leaned down and kissed her.

I moved my arms around her neck and picked her up.

She kicked her heels off as she wrapped her legs around my waist.

I walked back to our bedroom and kicked the door closed behind us.

Zoey P.O.V.

"Caleb I can explain," I said.

Shit!

Everything was coming to a head.

Caleb held a photo of Stewart and I kissing just this afternoon.

I should have known that bitch Courtney would text Caleb and ruin everything.

I looked at Caleb's phone and saw the few text messages he'd been sent. They were exposing the fact that I'd cheated with Stewart.

As I read the messages and looked at the photo I noticed the phone number attached to the messages.

Caleb didn't know the number clearly because the contact info wasn't saved in his phone.

But I knew that cell phone number.

It was Stewart's number.

What the hell!

Stewart sold us out to Caleb himself?

Why?

How could he do this without telling me!

I was just with him and he made it seem like he had everything handled.

Was this his actual plan all along?

Was this his way of handling things?

He was just going to expose our affair to Caleb himself?

How could he do this to me!

He knew I was taking my time with breaking things off with Caleb for Caleb's health.

Caleb had been clean for the past six months and he thanked me everyday for being the driving force to keeping him clean.

"Zoey what the hell do you mean you can explain! What the hell is this?" Caleb asked demanding answers.

"I... I... I...." I stuttered.

"You... You... You... WHAT! Fucking speak damn it!" Caleb shouted at me.

"I cheated on you with Stewart and now I'm pregnant. I don't know which one of you are the father," I blurted out just admitting the truth.

Caleb looked shocked.

He seemed to be at a lost for words.

I don't think he was expecting me to say that.

Hell I didn't expect myself to even come clean just now. I didn't think I had the actual guts to finally admit it to him.

But now that the words had left my mouth I feared for what would happen next.

Author's Note: Well the secret is out! Caleb knows and Stewart told his sister to spill all the tea! Zoey feels betrayed but was Stewart really in the wrong for finally wanting the truth about them out there? How do you think Caleb is going to handle this revelation? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

544K 9.6K 12
She's oblivious and he's the guy with the girlfriend who likes her. #67 in young adult romance (4-3-23) #2 in drama (7-12-18) #78 in teens (10-22-18)...
2.3M 17.5K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...
559K 9.8K 33
The ultimate test to fight for something worth fighting for... The perfect son meets imperfect girl. The life of Eighteen year old highschool quart...
824K 25.3K 42
Valeria Patterson is the IT woman. She has everything: the looks, the brains, and not to mention the countless billions of dollars she owns. She's be...