All In (Interracial Romance)

By NicoleMckoy

Zoey is a twenty one year old woman working as an assistant for a billionaire just trying to provide for hers... More

All In (Interracial Romance)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95

Chapter 36

2.4K 149 45
By NicoleMckoy

Copyright © 2019 Nicole Mckoy

Caleb P.O.V.

I stood outside of the airport waiting by my car for Zoey to arrive.

After the talk with my mom and days away from Zoey I was ready to make things up to her.

I saw Zoey walk out of the airport and she looked beautiful.

She was in jeans and a hoodie but still looked cute.

She walked over to me and I held my arms out towards her.

She hesitantly walked into my embrace and I hugged her.

It felt like forever since we last saw each other.

As I hugged Zoey I didn't feel like she was really hugging me back.

Was she still upset about our fight from before she left?

I pulled back and leaned down and pecked her lips. She pulled away after the brief peck.

I opened the car door for her and she looked at the seat then at me.

"Caleb what's that?" she asked.

"Check it out," I said.

Zoey picked up what I left for her on the passenger seat. She got into my car and I closed the door.

I grabbed her suitcase and put it in the trunk.

I got in on the driver's side and saw her opening the jewelry box.

I buckled up and started the car.

She opened the box and seemed surprised.

"Caleb..." she said.

"It's a Cartier bracelet... to match the necklace I got you," I said.

"Caleb this is..."

"You deserve it Zoe. I'm sorry for our fight. I'm sorry for hurting you and betraying your trust in me," I said.

I reached over to place my hand on her thigh and she kind of shifted... she was acting skittish.

"Caleb I can't accept this," Zoey said.

"Why not?" I asked confused.

"Over the past five days I've done a lot of thinking and I just... I don't think us being in a relationship is a good idea anymore," Zoey said.

"But I said sorry. I didn't mean to snap on you Zoey," I said.

"I get that you're sorry and the bracelet is nice but... Caleb you scared me. You grabbed me and pushed me and made me bust my lip. Not to mention you have a serious drug addiction," Zoey said.

"I don't have an addiction!" I said defensively.

I pulled off from the curb and started driving.

"You don't? Are you sure because the way you attacked me for simply trying to help you was signs of someone clearly addicted," Zoey said with a slight attitude.

I thought the past five days would have gotten her to calm her ass down. It seemed all she wanted to do was dump me and label me as something I wasn't.

Yeah I lost my temper but she destroyed perfectly good coke that I paid a lot of money for!

I mean I had a right to be pissed!

She wasn't all innocent!

"I'm not addicted! I can stop at anytime!" I said defensively as I speed down the road.

"Have you done any drugs since I've been out of town?" Zoey asked.

"What kind of bullshit question is that? Zoey I'm a thirty seven year old man! I don't have to explain myself to a twenty year old girl!" I said being a dick.

She was pissing me off now.

She isn't my fucking mother. I don't need her labeling me and btiching at me.

"First I'm twenty one and second I'm a woman not some little ass girl!" Zoey said giving me attitude.

"You sure about that?" I asked as I looked over at her.

"Oh I'm sure I'm a woman when you want to fuck me or want me to suck your dick aren't I? Don't fuck with me Caleb! Pull this damn car over! I'll get another ride home," Zoey said.

"I don't understand why you're being such a little bitch! I said sorry! You need to accept that and move on!" I argued.

"Oh I'll accept it and be single! Me destroying your drugs was me trying to help! I care about you Caleb and I just don't want to see you face the same fate as my mother! My father dealt drugs and my mother was hooked on them! She overdosed and I couldn't save her! I will never forget trying to wake her up and her not moving! I can't do that with you! I won't do that with you! I can't be involved with a man who clearly has a drug problem but refuses to admit it!" Zoey argued.

"Look I'm sorry about your parents but I'm not some out of control drug abuser!" I shouted.

"Caleb you are you just can't see it! Hell I didn't see it at first... maybe it was because I didn't want to," Zoey said.

"So what we're just done! You're just going to throw me away like I'm trash after using me up! I bought you jewelry! I bought you a Chanel bag! I bought you clothes! Oh and don't forget the $100,000 car!" I said throwing that in her face.

"Well excuse me for thinking my boyfriend was just being nice and spoiling me! You can have your jewelry, purse, clothes, and car back if you want Caleb! I don't need it!" Zoey said.

"Fuck I knew I shouldn't have gotten in a fucking relationship! This bullshit right here is what I don't need! A bitch bitching at me and being ungrateful as fuck! And to think I was going to let you meet my parents," I said.

"What...." Zoey said kind of taken back.

"I told my mom about us... she wanted to have you over for dinner. Would a drug addict do that?" I questioned.

"You told your mother about me? Like seriously?" Zoey asked.

"Yeah I did... but fuck it," I said.

"Wait...-"

"What?" I asked.

Before Zoey could say anything else I saw flashing lights behind me.

Shit!

I was being pulled over by the cops.

I pulled on to the side of the road.

"What's going on?" Zoey asked looking back.

"I was speeding. Shit..." I said.

I opened my glove compartment already knowing I needed to get my registration out along with my license.

I reached around in my glove compartment and grabbed the paper but something fell out onto the floor.

I closed the glove compartment as Zoey picked up what fell.

She held up a small plastic bag with at least a gram of coke in it.

Shit!

I forgot I had that in there.

Damn it!

"Caleb!" Zoey shouted.

"Zoey please don't do this right now..."I begged.

"You aren't an addict but you have this shit stashed in your glove compartment! Are you fucking high right now?" Zoey said angrily.

"Zoey please... baby please," I begged.

I leaned over to peck her lips.

"Just slip it in your pocket for me... please. I can't get caught with this," I begged.

Zoey looked at me and the cop knocked on my window.

"Zoe do it!" I ordered desperately.

I watched as she put the packet in her hoodie pocket.

I rolled down my window and the officer leaned in.

"Do you know how fast you were going sir?" he asked.

"No... sorry," I said.

"You were thirty miles over the speed limit. I'm going to need your license and registration," the officer said.

I handed him my license and registration.

"Ma'am are you alright?" the officer asked looking over at Zoey.

"She's fine... just jet lagged," I said as I placed my hand to Zoey's thigh.

"Ma'am?" the officer questioned.

"I'm fine," Zoey said nervously.

I squeezed her thigh and the officer looked skeptical but walked off back to his car with my information.

"Zoey you need to chill! Fucking relax!" I said.

"How the hell do you expect me to relax when I have your drugs on me!" Zoey said.

"Zoe I promise you nothing is going to happen. Just relax babe," I said.

"I don't like this one bit Caleb," Zoey said nervously and angrily.

The officer walked back over and handed me my information.

"I'm going to give you a ticket since you were so many miles over the speed limit," the officer said.

"Alright. Sorry for going so fast," I said.

The officer handed me my ticket and told me to drive safe.

That was so close.

I rolled up my window and Zoey threw the packet of coke at me.

"Take me home!" she said angrily.

"Zoe-"

"If you aren't about to admit to having a problem after that then don't say a word to me," Zoey said.

I didn't say anything I just put the coke in my side pocket then headed to Zoey's apartment.

She was way too angry to hear me out right now.

I would just have to take her home and let her sleep this anger off.

Maybe we could talk in the morning or something.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Dance for you By Jaycee

General Fiction

171K 7.2K 22
Loni is a 21 year old stripper trying to take care of her twin daughters after being cheated in and left to raise them on her own. She barely has tim...
124K 4.8K 52
At nineteen, Kamo is doing her last year of high school. She is focused on her grades, especially after the last boy broke her heart. She finds hers...
2.3M 18.1K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...
131K 9K 71
It's been three years since Zoey and Caleb brought their baby girl Cecilia into the world. Since then life hasn't slowed down for either of them. Zoe...