Stop

Por 5secsmendes

"I just want it to stop" "Let me take care of that" Más

.1.
.2.
.3.
.4.
.5.
.6.
.7.
.8.
.9.
.11.
.12.
.13.
.14.
.15.
.16.
.17.
.18.
.19.
.20.
.21.
.22.
.23.
.24.
.25.
.26.
.27.
.28.
.29.
.30.
.31.
.32.
.33.
.34.
.35.
.36.
.37.
.38.
.39.
.40.
.41.
.42.
.43.
.44.
.45.

.10.

20.6K 365 96
Por 5secsmendes

I got to the stop sign, seeing my friends along with Lane, one of my male friends who normally catches the bus.

"What are you doing-" "I didn't like the fact that all of my favorite girls walked to school alone daily, so I decided to join."

About three blocks away from the school my knee was throbbing and the brace was rubbing all the skin around it- to say the least, I wanted to cry.

I ended up at the back of the group, trying to walk as slow as I could without being late.

"Come on." Lane spoke, handing me his backpack.

"Lane I can barely carry myself" I laughed out, immediately thinking he meant for me to carry it.

"No dumbass, piggy back, let's go"

This was the one time I didn't argue against a piggy back.

He helped me onto his back, bouncing me lightly before continuing the walk with no struggle.

"You can put me down whenever you get tired" I spoke, making sure he was holding my skirt to where no one could see my panties.

"I lift more weight during football- this is literally nothing."

Once onto campus he carefully set me down, walking me to first hour, where I immediately sat- looking at my half finished coloring sheet.

I felt my phone vibrate, making me lift it up slow- trying not to get caught

Luke Hemmings:
Am I tripping or did I see a girl who looked just like you getting carried to school this morning?

Technically, I wasn't carried- I was piggy backed.

I thought of a response, it hitting me

No, no- I'm in home in bed, the school excuse is a blessing

I got a response literally the second after I sent it

Well good, you're luckily missing the two days the doctors go to your school for yearly assessments

I am so fucking screwed.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

245K 5.9K 49
"We've got to overcome this, sweet girl" "No, we don't"
47.1K 1K 38
She had inflictions. He wanted to take them all away.
361K 8.6K 50
"You don't know how to properly handle your emotions" "Says who?"
83.5K 1.2K 33
"roll up your sleeves and prove it then." "i can't."