All In (Interracial Romance)

By NicoleMckoy

Zoey is a twenty one year old woman working as an assistant for a billionaire just trying to provide for hers... More

All In (Interracial Romance)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95

Chapter 27

2.6K 171 18
By NicoleMckoy

Copyright © 2019 Nicole Mckoy

Caleb P.O.V.

Evan opened the door and let me inside.

I had driven over to his house unannounced because I needed someone to talk to after my break up with Zoey. I hadn't been able to sleep or get her off my mind since our pregnancy scare.

"Hey man what are you doing here?" Evan asked.

"I need to talk to you," I said slightly panicked.

"Alright lets go into the kitchen," Evan said.

We walked through the living room and to the kitchen. We passed by Evan's sons in the living room. Just seeing his kids made me feel something. Made me wonder what it'd be like if I had my own.

What if Zoey had have really been pregnant. Would becoming a father really be so horrible?

"What's up?" Evan asked.

"Zoey," I said.

"What about Zoey?" Evan asked.

"Well we had a pregnancy scare," I said.

"Meaning she's not pregnant?" Evan questioned.

"Yeah. But man we thought she was. But she took a test and she's not. Since the test came back negative I saw that she was slightly sad. I asked her if she wanted a kid and she said she wouldn't have minded being pregnant. I told her I wasn't really ready for a baby and we got in this huge argument. She yelled at me about not always using protection and how I'm not as serious as she is about this relationship. Dude Zoey's cool and all but I feel like she and I have rushed things a bit. I told her I wanted to slow down and take a break... see other people," I explained.

"I'm guessing she didn't take that well?" Evan asked.

"Not at all. She thinks I'm playing games with her. Look I don't want to hurt her but I'm not good at this serious relationship stuff like you. Man what should I do. She left my place in tears last night. I wanted to go after her because I didn't like seeing her so upset. But I still just let her leave," I said.

"Do you really like her?" Evan asked.

"Yeah. She's cool. I've been able to open up to her in a way I never have opened up to any other female," I said.

"Sounds like me and Jasmine. When I was falling for Jasmine she was the scared one and I always was chasing after her and making sure to reassure her that I was in the relationship fully. Man if you like Zoey enough to make things serious and long term don't let too much time pass you by. Don't let there be too much space between you two," Evan advised.

"Maybe I'll just give her the weekend alone. I'll call her Monday and see if we can get dinner or something and talk things out," I said.

"Sounds good," Evan said.

"So how are you? Where's Jasmine?" I asked.

"I'm good. Jasmine just left for New York. She's picking out her wedding dress this weekend," Evan said.

"Oh so this is really happening now?" I asked.

"Yup. December 12th is the wedding date," Evan said.

"Of this year?" I asked shocked.

"Yeah. We're done putting it off. We're making things official. Jasmine's going to have my last name. She's even agreed to us having at least one more child. We're trying for a girl," Evan said happily.

"Man you're so whipped on her," I chuckled.

"I don't mind it because I'm fully in love. She's my whole world man. I can't even think about my life without her in it," Evan said.

"Well since you're going to be officially a married man that means I must throw you a bachelor party," I said.

"I don't know about all that," Evan said hesitant.

"Evan come on. You'll be tied down for the rest of your life. One last night of fun is what you deserve and I'm planning it. You can't say no. Besides I'm sure Gwen is going to plan Jasmine a bachelorette party," I said.

"Man I really don't need a bachelor party," Evan said unsure.

"Well you're getting one whether you like it or not. Just leave the planning up to me," I said.

"Fine but I want something lowkey. Don't go getting my ass in trouble man. Jasmine and I are so good and I don't want anything ruining that," Evan warned.

"Don't worry man I got you," I said with a smirk.

I needed to plan this bachelor party. It would help me get my mind off Zoey.

Zoey P.O.V.

I lay on the couch eating ice cream as I drowned my sorrows.

Caleb had ended things between us last night and I felt heart broken.

I still couldn't believe how horrible he'd been to me last night after thinking I was pregnant.

What if I had been pregnant?

Would he have just told me to have an abortion or left me to raise the child alone?

He was a real jerk and if he wanted to see other women he was free to be the heartless prick he was.

"What's up with you? Have another fight with Caleb?" Cheyenne asked as she walked into the living room.

Cheyenne lay on the opposite side of the couch as me.

"Caleb wants to see other people," I revealed honestly.

"So why does that bother you?" Cheyenne asked.

"I don't want to see other people! I only want to see him and I want him to only want to see me!" I said as if it were obvious.

"Zoey since when have you been this desperate chasing after a man and begging for affection?" Cheyenne asked.

"You don't understand," I said with an eye roll.

"No I understand. I understand that you rushed into something clearly you and Caleb both weren't ready for. I mean one night you're with Malcolm then the next you're Caleb's girlfriend. Zoe you can't tell me you didn't see this ending coming from a mile away," Cheyenne said.

"Cheyenne give it a rest. I'm not in the mood!" I said.

"Whatever," Cheyenne said as there was a knock at the door.

Cheyenne got up and answered the door.

She opened the door and Malcolm walked in.

"Hey I just need to get my purse and we can go," Cheyenne said.

Cheyenne walked off as Malcolm just stood near the door.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey," he said distant.

"Where are you two going?" I asked.

"We're meeting up with some people at the bar downtown," Malcolm said.

"Sounds fun," I said.

"What you don't got big plans with your boyfriend tonight?" Malcolm asked with a slight attitude.

"I don't have a boyfriend anymore. He wanted to see other people," I said.

"Oh sorry Zoe. I didn't know," Malcolm said.

"How could you know he just dumped me last night," I said sadly.

"Well it's his loss," Malcolm said.

"I guess you're right," I said.

"Hey you should join us... you know to get your mind off things," Malcolm offered.

"No I couldn't intrude on your night," I said.

"You aren't intruding. I'm inviting you," Malcolm said as if he were extending an olive branch.

"You really want me to come with you guys?" I asked.

"Zoe you're always welcome," Malcolm said.

"Ok. Well let me go change and I'll be right back," I said.

I got up and threw my trash away before heading to my bedroom.

Cheyenne walked out of her bedroom and we met in the hallway.

"Malcolm invited me to come with you guys," I said.

"You really want to hang with us?" Cheyenne asked.

"Yeah. I'm sorry for being bitchy with you," I said.

"It's fine. But hurry up," Cheyenne smiled before giving me a hug.

I love that about close family and friends. No matter what petty bullshit you might go through they are always there for you.

Tonight I'd cheer myself up and forget all about my break up with Caleb. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

783K 22.3K 31
Addison Jordan 20 has never had a proper family to grow up with. Her mother died while in labour with her and her father was an abusive drunk who bla...
17.4K 565 36
Kyra has just moved to a different city and has found a job as an assistant for the ceo of a big marketing company. Despite being in a relationship s...
308K 15K 46
Contains Rated R scenes. If you want to support my work, this book(With a lot fewer errors lol) is now available on Amazon with all 5 of Anna and jay...
210K 11.4K 85
It's been five years since Zoey and Caleb brought their first child into the world. Since then life has been a real roller coaster for the two of the...