All In (Interracial Romance)

By NicoleMckoy

Zoey is a twenty one year old woman working as an assistant for a billionaire just trying to provide for hers... More

All In (Interracial Romance)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95

Chapter 20

3.3K 193 69
By NicoleMckoy

Copyright © 2019 Nicole Mckoy

Caleb P.O.V.

I stood outside the airport sitting on the hood of my car waiting for Zoey to come out.

My girl had been gone a couple days too long. I actually missed her.

I had been good since she was gone. I hadn't seen Courtney or any other girls at all. I was completely faithful.

I looked at my watch then looked up and saw Zoey walking out of the airport.

She smiled when she saw me and I stood up.

She walked over to me and I scooped her up in my arms when she got to me.

I picked her up and kissed her.

She wrapped her legs around me as we kissed for a minute.

"I missed you," she said against my lips.

"I missed you too," I said.

This was new for me being sprung on one female. It was kind of weird to me but I liked it.

I put Zoey down and grabbed her suitcase.

I unlocked my car and Zoey got in. I got in too and put her bag in my trunk.

When I got in we buckled up and I started the car.

I reached over and placed my hand to my girl's thigh and pulled off.

"How was the trip? Livingston didn't cross the line or anything did he?" I asked concerned.

I knew what Evan had gone through with Livingston constantly around his girl. Now I was dealing with the same shit. But I wasn't like Evan. I had no problem kicking Stewart's ass. It wouldn't be the first time he and I came to blows.

"No babe. He was a perfect gentleman towards me. He's not that bad actually. We have a lot in common," Zoey said.

"I'm sure that's not true. What could you two possibly have in common?" I laughed.

"A lot actually. He told me a lot about his personal life. I had no idea you and his sister use to hook up and get high together in college. He said her name is Courtney. I couldn't help but remember a Courtney texting you not that long ago. Is it the same girl?" Zoey asked.

This was unbelievable!

Livingston had used his little business trip to talk shit about me to my own girlfriend. He was just trying to start unnecessary drama in my relationship.

"So was this a business trip or a trip of leisure? I mean how did you two even have time to talk about my college years! Better yet why was that even a topic of discussion?" I questioned.

"Why are you getting so defensive right now?" Zoey asked with an attitude.

I took my hand off her thigh and grabbed the steering wheel. I gripped it tight trying not to get too pissed off.

"Well are you going to answer the fucking question!" I snapped.

"Don't curse at me!" Zoey shouted.

"You're suppose to be his assistant not his buddy! You two sitting around talking about my past while you should be being professional," I said annoyed.

Zoey rolled her eyes and shifted in her seat.

I pulled up to a red light and saw Zoey pull something out from under her.

I looked over and I knew shit was about to hit the fan.

"What the hell is this!" she shouted holding up an empty condom wrapper.

Shit!

That had to be left in here for the last time Courtney and I hooked up.

"A condom wrapper," I said being a smartass.

"I know that asshole! Why is it empty!" Zoey said getting heated.

"Cause it's obviously been used!" I said still being a smartass.

"I get that! But who with!" Zoey said pissed.

"You of course," I said.

"Bullshit! We've never fucked in your car Caleb!" Zoey shouted angrily.

"Well then it's old," I said.

"You're so full of shit! You really expect me to believe this is old!" Zoey said as she threw the wrapper at me.

"Don't throw shit at me!" I shouted as I let the wrapper hit the floor.

"You lying cheating asshole! What you fuck that Courtney bitch while I was out of town with her brother? Stewart told me she's a stripper who is hooked on drugs! You two get high and fuck like the good old days!" Zoey accused.

Shit this girl had me all figured out.

I had been good while she was gone. I hadn't gotten high and I hadn't fucked another girl.

Yeah it was for only two days but that was a damn start.

I was trying.

"I didn't fuck Courtney or get high with her. I went to the gym and hung out with Evan. When I wasn't doing that I was at home! I swear!" I said being honest.

"Sure you were! Take me the fuck home!" Zoey said angrily.

"I was going home," I said.

"Not your place mine! I don't want to be anywhere near you right now," Zoey said.

"For real? You really think I was screwing around on you while you were gone!" I said getting angry.

"Yes for real! That condom didn't just get up and walk out of the wrapper! You clearly used it with some whore and you're not telling me! Caleb when we got together I told you one thing! I said if you feel like you're going to cheat on me or something just tell me before you do it! You could have just told me instead of sitting here lying to my face!" Zoey said.

I felt horrible.

Usually I wouldn't feel remorseful but I did.

After having Zoey's cousin set me straight about hurting her I knew I needed to get my shit together so I was trying.

If I didn't want to make this shit worse I guess I needed to come clean.

"Ok I fucked her," I admitted.

Zoey looked pissed.

If looks could kill I'd be dead.

"You fucking piece of shit!" she shouted.

She unbuckled her seatbelt and reached for the door handle.

I reached for her hand so she wouldn't get out of my car.

"Wait let me explain," I begged.

She snatched her arm away from me and swung her arm back to hit me.

I dodged her from hitting me.

"Calm the fuck down!" I shouted.

"NO!" she screamed as she opened the door.

She got out of my car and I sighed.

Put my car in park and got out to go after her.

Luckily no one was out on this road this late.

"Zoey!" I called after her.

She turned around and flipped me off.

She walked down the sidewalk and I ran to catch up with her.

This girl was crazy. Had me chasing after her in the middle of the night.

I caught up to her and grabbed her around the waist.

"I'm sorry. She meant nothing," I said as I held her.

"Get off me Caleb!" Zoey screamed while trying to get out of my hold.

"Zoey listen to me!" I pleaded.

"I don't want to hear a word out of your lying mouth! I ask you if you fucked someone you lie then decide to come clean after the fact! Fuck you!" Zoey said as she got out of my hold.

"It was after our fight alright! Zoey I told you in the beginning I don't do this relationship shit for this reason right here! I can't do this drama! I haven't had to be faithful! You looked at my phone and flipped out. You already thought something happened so I just went and did it," I admitted.

"Then you came back home and fucked me after being with her! That is disgusting!" Zoey said angrily.

"I know I'm a dick for that! Zoe I'm sorry," I apologized.

"Was it more than once since we've been official?" Zoey asked.

"Yes it was twice and she gave me head," I said just deciding it was better to come clean now.

"I swear you are just what everyone warned me you were," Zoey said.

"Zoey I know I don't deserve it but give me a second chance. Look I had a talk with Evan and realized I needed to really do right by you if I was going to be committed to you. If you need me to I'll delete every other bitch out of my phone. All I want is you," I said.

"Let me see your phone," Zoey asked.

I took my phone out of my pocket and handed it to her.

"Unlock it!" she demanded.

I unlocked my phone for her and she started going through it.

"Courtney is done! I don't really give a damn about the other whores that might be in this phone because you didn't cheat on me with them. But this Courtney bitch is dead to you you hear me or we're over," Zoey said.

Zoey deleted Courtney's contact info out of my phone then handed it back to me.

She walked past me and went back to my car.

I could give Courtney up if that meant being able to salvage my relationship with Zoey.

Zoey P.O.V.

"Can I call you? Are we good?" Caleb asked as we stood at my doorstep.

I had just found out he cheated on me and we weren't even a month into our relationship.

I didn't know how to feel.

I mean I really like him but this shit was corny.

"I need time. So do you," I said.

"Zoe I don't want to do me. I've done me my whole life and that's gotten me nowhere. I know you're good for me. Let me make it up to you," Caleb said.

" How many times have I heard that before...? I need to get some sleep. I have work in the morning," I said.

"Zoe-"

"Bye Caleb," I said as I walked inside my apartment and slammed the door in his face.

I picked up my suitcase and walked back to my bedroom.

When I got to my bedroom I broke down crying.

I didn't know why I was crying. I mean everyone warned me about Caleb. I was stupid to think he'd actually change for me.

I didn't even unpack I just crawled into bed and got under my covers.

I ended up crying myself to sleep feeling so pathetic. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 4.9K 31
[ COMPLETED] Excerpt: Come in." I said pulling him into my office. "I'm actually glad you came. I was going to call you and tell you that, ev...
545K 9.6K 12
She's oblivious and he's the guy with the girlfriend who likes her. #67 in young adult romance (4-3-23) #2 in drama (7-12-18) #78 in teens (10-22-18)...
312K 15.1K 46
Contains Rated R scenes. If you want to support my work, this book(With a lot fewer errors lol) is now available on Amazon with all 5 of Anna and jay...
2.8M 121K 64
'where do u live?'. I text him and wait for a couple of seconds. Hmm...no reply. Nevermind. I change into my usual uniform and was about to put my dr...