All In (Interracial Romance)

By NicoleMckoy

Zoey is a twenty one year old woman working as an assistant for a billionaire just trying to provide for hers... More

All In (Interracial Romance)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95

Chapter 13

3.6K 210 77
By NicoleMckoy

Copyright © 2019 Nicole Mckoy

Zoey P.O.V.

I walked out to Caleb's car excited that he was back from Miami.

He was only gone a couple days but I missed him.

He had texted me that he was back in town and wanted to take me out. I told him he could after I got off work.

Caleb was leaning against the hood of his car when I walked out.

He was texting on his phone so he didn't even notice when I walked up.

I stood right in front of him and he stood up a bit but was still texting.

"You ready?" he asked.

"Yeah but it'd be nice if you looked at me," I said.

Caleb briefly looked up and was about to look back at his phone but stopped.

"Damn," he said as he finally saw me.

"Does babe like?" I asked as I did a little turn for him.

"I like it a lot," Caleb said as he pulled me into a hug.

He held me in his arms and ran his hands down my back.

"But I'd like it even more if it were off you on my bedroom floor," he whispered before he kissed me.

His words gave me butterflies.

After my talk with Cheyenne I knew she just didn't understand. What Caleb and I had going was good.

I was wearing a two-piece white outfit. The skirt was body hugging and made my ass look great. The top was like a push up corset made of a lace material.

I had been thinking long and hard the couple days Caleb was gone.

I want him to make things more exclusive with us before I put out. I had been trying to be patient because I knew he had commitment issues but I was starting to think if I wanted him to commit more to me I'd just have to demand it.

"Get in before we're late for our reservation," Caleb said.

Caleb walked over to the driver's side and I got in on the passenger side.

He started the car and we buckled up.

He pulled out of the parking lot and headed to where ever he was taking me.

"So how was Miami?" I asked.

"It was good. I won like $100,000 in this poker game," Caleb said.

"Really? I wish I were there to help you celebrate," I said.

"Don't worry I was with my friends. We balled out," Caleb said.

"I'm sure there were girls there," I said.

"Well women are on this planet we call earth," Caleb said.

"Don't be a smart ass," I said.

"I'm not trying to be a smart ass. I just thought what we do when we're not together wouldn't be discussed. I mean do you really want to hear about the women I sleep with," Caleb said.

"Did you fuck other girls while you were in Miami?" I asked knowing this was a dangerous road.

"Zoey I don't want to talk about this. It's not productive," Caleb said.

"It's productive if you ever want me to sleep with you," I said.

"So what is this another ultimatum of yours? First its stop doing drugs at parties for you. Now it's stop fucking other women for what? For me to keep being teased by you?" Caleb questioned getting a bit heated.

"Caleb I'm not trying to be a tease!" I argued.

"You sure!" Caleb argued.

"I just want a commitment from you first is all," I blurted out.

Caleb pulled up to a red light and looked over at me.

"Zoey we've been over this. I'm not the relationship type," Caleb said.

"Only because you've been too afraid to try it. Caleb I've had casual sex before but it just feels better when I'm having sex with a guy I'm in a relationship with. I'd rather be screwing a guy I can call my boyfriend than a guy I just go on dates with," I said being honest.

"So what? We're never having sex unless I commit to being in a relationship with you?" Caleb asked.

"Well... I don't want to pressure you into anything but that's what I want," I said being honest with him.

"Zoey-"

"Caleb what are you so afraid of? You like me don't you?" I asked.

"Zoey liking you isn't the problem," Caleb said.

"Then what is?" I asked as I reached for his hand.

"Zoey I know what kind of guy you want and I know what kind of guy I am. You're young, beautiful, and driven... you're better than what I'd ever be in a relationship. I'm saying this because I actually care about you. Zoey I'm not the guy any girl should be falling in love with. I'm going to screw up. I'm going to piss you off. I'm going to hurt you and I don't want that. Zoey I don't want to damage you for the next guy," Caleb said being honest with me.

I appreciated that he cared so much and was trying to protect me from him. But I didn't need his protection.

"Caleb I'm a big girl and I can handle more than you may think. I know you've always been a self-proclaimed player. But that's only because you haven't let yourself fall for someone. Caleb I think we could be really good together if you just give us a real try," I said.

"Zoey the one and only girl I ever dated in high school I cheated on. I promised myself after the drama and tears with her I wouldn't put another girl through that again," Caleb said.

"Caleb that was high school. You're a couple years away from forty... You're a man now. A man I believe can be faithful and treat me like a princess if he tried," I said.

"Zoey-"

"Caleb please... give us a shot. If you feel like you're going to cheat on me or something just tell me before you do it. That's all I ask," I said.

"You know this isn't the conversation I thought we'd be having tonight," Caleb said.

"Well it is the conversation we're having. So Caleb will you be exclusive with me? Will you be my boyfriend?" I asked.

Caleb gave me this blank stare and I was scared of what his answer might be.

Caleb P.O.V.

Zoey was sitting right next to me as my car was stopped at a red light. She had just asked me to be exclusive with her.

I have tried to tell her in so many ways I'm not the relationship type.

I mean I've tried it back when I was a teenager. I couldn't commit back then so I didn't know if I could now.

I know the kind of man I am and I know the kind of man she believes me to be. She thinks the best of me when she shouldn't. I see the hope in her eyes when she looks at me.

It's cute but it's also dangerous.

I honestly don't want to hurt Zoey. But I also don't want her to just walk away from me because I don't want us to be in a relationship.

I mean I've been honest with her all this time about my intentions.

If she wants us to be exclusive she'd be entering a relationship with me at her own risk.

"If I say no to this what happens?" I asked.

"Don't say no and you won't have to find out," Zoey said as she touched my cheek.

She ran her fingers along my jawline and damn this woman had an effect on me.

I look into her sweet brown eyes and want to be a better man for her but know I'm not capable of it.

I don't want to disappoint her or fuck up her life.

But I also don't want her cutting me off.

"Fuck it, fine. Lets do this...I might regret it... we both might, but fine. You've worn me down woman," I said.

Zoey smiled and seeing how happy she was made me feel so much pressure.

Shit I better not break this girl's heart. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

790K 23.4K 55
MATURE CONTENT 18+ "Good girl. Let's see how much you can take." She's a shy bookworm on scholarship, desperate to escape the Mafia. He's Chicago'...
2.7M 120K 64
'where do u live?'. I text him and wait for a couple of seconds. Hmm...no reply. Nevermind. I change into my usual uniform and was about to put my dr...
195K 7.3K 25
Mia Shannon struggles to adjust to her life in San Francisco after moving there from the south. It's hard being the only black girl at the company sh...
559K 9.8K 33
The ultimate test to fight for something worth fighting for... The perfect son meets imperfect girl. The life of Eighteen year old highschool quart...