All In (Interracial Romance)

By NicoleMckoy

Zoey is a twenty one year old woman working as an assistant for a billionaire just trying to provide for hers... More

All In (Interracial Romance)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95

Chapter 7

4.3K 223 32
By NicoleMckoy

Copyright © 2019 Nicole Mckoy

Zoey P.O.V.

"Well isn't this déjà vu," Caleb said as he approached the table Jasmine and Stewart were at.

This sure was déjà vu. Another date with Caleb ruined due to Jasmine's drama.

Don't get me wrong I like the woman but her and Evan are a fucking soap opera at this point. She's always somewhere with someone her man doesn't want her with.

Jasmine sighed and rolled her eyes as Caleb spoke.

"Going to call Evan again to tell him where I'm at and who I'm with?" Jasmine said as she glared at Caleb.

"Maybe? What's going on here?" Caleb asked.

"None of your business," Jasmine said.

"Well it sure as hell is Evan's business so why don't I get him on the phone," Caleb threatened.

"You can't babe. I told you he's in a meeting with his lawyer all day," I spoke up.

Ever since Caleb made things up to me by us spending an afternoon together we've been good. We're seeing each other often and when he asked me to lunch today I jumped at the chance.

Evan had actually sent me home early today. He seemed real tense and when he said he was going to be in a meeting with his lawyer all day I knew that something was up.

"In a meeting with his lawyer? About what?" Jasmine questioned seeming concerned.

"Someone might be getting that prenup ready," Caleb taunted.

"For what? I gave Evan his ring back or did he not tell you that," Jasmine said.

"What? You and him break up?" Caleb asked.

"We might as well have..." Jasmine said vaguely.

"What happened? My boy was so happy with you," Caleb said.

"If that's true he wouldn't be coming on to my friends when my back is turned," Jasmine accused.

"Evan cheated on you?" I asked surprised.

One thing I could tell about Evan was his love for Jasmine. No matter what side drama they seemed to have I could tell there was love there. So hearing that he might have cheated shocked me.

"You'd know better than I would. I mean you create his daily schedule," Jasmine said.

"Trust me Evan is all about business when he's a work. If he's cheating it hasn't been on company time," I said in defense of Evan.

How dare Jasmine try to act like I'd help Evan cover up cheating on her. I don't got time to metal into their relationship like Caleb does.

"Yeah whatever. I'm in the middle of an important lunch here so if you two don't mind..." Jasmine said clearly wanting us to leave.

"I can take a hint..." Caleb said.

"Good then go," Jasmine said.

Caleb and I walked off but were seated at a table near Jasmine and Stewart. This was just great.

Caleb and I sat across from each other.

He ordered us drinks and appetizers but I wasn't really in a good mood anymore.

"What's up? You're frowning," Caleb said.

"Jasmine can be a real bitch sometimes. I like the woman don't get me wrong but for her to insinuate that I'd help cover up Evan cheating on her is bullshit," I said.

"Zoey don't let her get to you. She's a very insecure woman," Caleb said.

"I don't get that. Evan adores her. I mean that man loves her to death. But she doesn't trust it why? If she's so convinced that he's cheating or what not and always feels like she has to look over her shoulder with him why are they together. I couldn't do that. If a man is mine I will be confident in that and have peace of mind. If not then to hell with him," I said.

"So what about me? Am I yours?" Caleb asked.

"I bet you wish you were mine. Caleb I listen. I heard you loud and clear when you said you didn't want a relationship. Well I'm not putting all my eggs in one basket. I've got options," I said.

"Oh you do? So you're saying that you're seeing other guys?" Caleb asked.

For a second I felt like I either heard or saw slight jealousy.

"I'm sure you're seeing other girls," I said.

"Well I'm a guy. It's expected for me to be dating multiple women. Girls are more monogamous," Caleb said.

"That's what you men assume. Girls can multi date just like men. I just think there is a double standard when it comes to us women and multi dating. With men it's socially acceptable. For women we're slut shamed," I said.

"Wow you're a very advanced young woman. You aren't anything like the women I've been with in the past," Caleb said.

"Probably because you tend to go for bimbos," I laughed.

"I can't even argue with you about that because it's true," Caleb laughed.

Caleb and I had a good lunch having a real unfiltered conversation.

I like that we can just be real with each other and not put on. I like that he doesn't bullshit me and I don't bullshit him.

We're both honest about the fact that we're seeing where this can go while still dating other people.

Yeah I like Caleb and maybe when the time is right we can be exclusive. But I don't want us to rush into anything neither of us is ready for.

Caleb P.O.V.

After lunch with Zoey I took her back to her apartment. I had some things to do so I told her I'd text her later.

I had gone back to my condo and checked on a few bets I'd placed. A few I lost and a couple I won.

I love to gamble. It's such a rush.

As I was sitting on my couch checking some emails I got a call.

I picked up my cell phone seeing that it was my friend Asher.

"Hey man what's up?" I asked.

"I got what you wanted I'm in the parking garage," Asher said.

"Well come up," I said.

"I can't. I'm in a rush," Asher said.

"Alright I'll be down in a minute," I said.

I got up and grabbed my keys.

I left my condo and headed downstairs to the parking garage.

I took the elevator down to the parking garage.

When I stepped off the elevator I saw Asher leaning against my car.

"Get in," I said.

I unlocked my car and we got in.

"So there's a party in Vegas this weekend. You coming?" Asher asked.

"I might," I said.

"Well I'll put you on the guest list just incase," Asher said.

"Thanks. Do you got my stuff?" I asked.

Asher smirked and pulled out two grams of coke for me.

I reached for it and he held the tiny zipped bags back.

"Money first," Asher said.

I reached into the center console of my car and grabbed an envelope of money for him.

I handed him the cash and he gave me my drugs.

"It's always nice doing business with you," Asher said as he got out of my car.

Once he was gone I sprinkled a little coke onto my dashboard. I leaned down and snorted a line real quick.

The high I get from this stuff is like no other.

I don't just use when I party. I like to at least keep one gram on me at all times.

I left one of the packets Asher gave me in my glove compartment. I took the other back into my condo with me.

As I took the elevator back up to my condo I texted Zoey.

"Want to party with me in Vegas this weekend?"

I was all for spending my weekend in Vegas. I just knew it might be more fun if I brought Zoey along with me.

Maybe I'll even be able to get her to finally let me smash. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 1.2K 8
"Now, Gary. I understand that you're twenty-four. But I need you to train in restraining your sexual desire, you're not a horny teenager. So, we will...
562K 10K 33
The ultimate test to fight for something worth fighting for... The perfect son meets imperfect girl. The life of Eighteen year old highschool quart...
829K 25.5K 42
Valeria Patterson is the IT woman. She has everything: the looks, the brains, and not to mention the countless billions of dollars she owns. She's be...
325K 16.4K 67
Two stubborn people, different lives a terrible situation that brings them together and changes their lives forever. Maya is an 18 year old girl try...