All In (Interracial Romance)

By NicoleMckoy

Zoey is a twenty one year old woman working as an assistant for a billionaire just trying to provide for hers... More

All In (Interracial Romance)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95

Chapter 3

5.1K 277 121
By NicoleMckoy

Copyright © 2019 Nicole Mckoy

Caleb P.O.V.

I snorted a line of cocaine off this broad's stomach, as she lay topless on the bar.

I was in Miami for a friend's birthday party. He had rented out this house were a lot of wild shit was going down.

I'd frequent parties like this all the time. Especially in my teens and twenties.

I took a step back and the girl sat up.

I gave her a lazy smirk as I picked her up off the bar.

I threw her over my shoulder and slapped her ass.

She giggled as I went outside to the pool.

I ran to the pool and threw the girl in.

I sure hope she can swim.

I turned around and went back inside.

I grabbed myself a glass and a bottle of scotch and poured it.

"Can I get a glass?" I heard a sexy female voice.

I turned to my side and saw this girl Lindsey I fuck with. She comes to a lot of the parties I go to or host.

She's twenty-five and an aspiring model.

She's tall, blonde, you know my type.

"Hey," I said as I loosely placed my arm around her waist.

"Hey," she said as she took my drink.

She chugged it and I was turned on.

She was always a girl that could drink and party with the best of us.

"I'm glad you're here," she said, as she turned inward to me.

"I'm glad you're here too," I said.

She leaned in and kissed me.

I ran my hand over her ass and squeezed it.

I was already buzzed. I had been day drinking since I got to Miami this morning.

I dropped Zoey off at the airport then got a text about partying in Miami and caught the first flight out.

Zoey and I had a good first date but we weren't a thing. I told her up front I don't do relationships. I like her she's cool but I like keeping my options open. Besides she's out of town and while she's away I can get entertained by other females.

I had just done a line of coke and was ready to do another line of it.

"Do you know if Asher has any party favors," Lindsey asked.

"Maybe in one of the bedrooms I don't know," I said.

"Lets go find out," Lindsey said.

Lindsey grabbed my hand and led me back to where the bedrooms were.

When we walked into the bedroom they had just what she was looking for on the nightstand.

Lindsey grabbed a pill and took it.

It was molly.

Lindsey was always the girl to take molly at a party. She said it always helped her loosen up.

I sat on the bed and Lindsey came over and stood between my legs.

"How have you been Caleb? I haven't seen you in like four months," Lindsey said.

"I've been fine... just living my best life," I said.

"You should really come visit me in New York," she said as she ran her hands down my shirt.

"Why don't you just come to Atlanta?" I asked.

"Is that an invite?" she asked.

"Maybe," I said as I pulled her down on top of me.

I grabbed a fist full of her hair and pulled her head back.

I kissed her neck and she leaned back.

I ran my free hand up her thigh underneath her skirt.

"You come with friends or alone?" I asked as I moved my hand between her legs.

"Alone..." she moaned.

I moved Lindsey off me and onto the bed.

She bit her bottom lip as she spread her legs.

I took off my shirt and unzipped my pants.

I grabbed a condom off the nightstand and ripped it open with my teeth.

"You still on the pill?" I asked.

"Of course. I'm not trying to have any babies. I like my body tight," Lindsey said.

"Good because I like it tight too," I said as I pushed down my pants and boxers.

I moved over Lindsey and pushed up her skirt and pulled her off the bed slightly as I thrust into her.

"UHHHH! YES!!" she moaned.

Lindsey always said she liked getting fucked while on ecstasy. She said it just made her feel so free.

I leaned down to Lindsey and she leaned up towards me. We kissed as I pounded in and out of her.

I never go slow or take my time with a female. All they get is a nice hard fuck and it's over.

It works best that way so there's no getting attached. I can't deal with these chicks and their emotions.

Zoey P.O.V.

It's been three days since I got back from my business trip with Evan and Caleb hasn't texted me. He told me to text him once I was back and I did. But he never responded.

When I left I don't know what he did and I didn't much want to think about it.

I knew he wouldn't just stay home waiting for me. But a text back to know he might have been thinking about me would have been nice.

I mean we went on one date it's not like we're a couple or anything. But I was enjoying getting to know him and was hoping he felt the same way towards me.

But now I felt like he was just ghosting me.

I wanted a man's perspective on this.

I knew Evan was just the man to talk to considering he's Caleb's best friend.

It was sometime after eight o clock at night and I was still at the office and Evan was still working. Evan is such a hard worker.

I lightly knocked on his door and he looked up.

I smiled as I walked into his office.

"Mr. Sharp it's going on eight thirty. You sure like working long hours don't you," I said.

"You know I don't like to leave the office with a pile of paperwork on my desk," he chuckled.

I came up behind Evan and started rubbing his shoulders.

"You're always so tense," I said as he leaned back and tried to relax.

"I'm under a lot of pressure. It's never easy running a multibillion dollar company," he said.

"I know. You work so hard... it's so attractive seeing a man about his business," I whispered as I leaned down towards his ear.

"Zoey could you bring me over a glass of whiskey," he said.

"Sure thing boss man," I said.

I walked over to his mini fridge and opened the cabinet door beside it. I wasn't sure but as I bent down to grab the bottle of whiskey I wondered if Mr. Sharp was looking at my ass at all.

I sometimes wear skimpy clothes to work but I just want to look cute. I mean I'm young and well I can only dress like this for a short period of time before I become too old to be dressing like this.

I walked back over to Evan's desk and placed the glass on his desk. I poured the whiskey into the glass then handed him his drink.

"Thanks," he said.

I placed the bottle of whiskey on his desk then took his glass from him.

I looked into his eyes and took a sip from his glass.

"I've never been a fan of whiskey... I've always thought it was a manly drink. But you always look so sophisticated when drinking it so I just want a taste," I said.

I took a slow sip of his drink and I could see him watching me as I swallowed the drink slowly.

When I was done I placed the glass on his desk as I stood in front of him.

"Can I ask you something kind of personal?" I asked.

"Sure," he said.

"Do you find me attractive Mr. Sharp?" I asked.

"That's an inappropriate question to be asking me Zoey," he said.

"How I just want to know if you think I'm sexy?" I said.

"Why?" he asked confused.

"Because you're Caleb's best friend. You're the same age as him. If you think I'm sexy maybe he will too," I said.

I felt desperate but I wanted to know if I was kidding myself trying to get a guy Caleb's age. Hell was I kidding myself to think a guy as hot as Caleb would even want me. I mean Caleb is badass. He has this dangerous aura about him. He just makes me feel some kind of way. I can't really explain it.

"So this is about Caleb?" Evan asked.

"He hasn't called since I got back from New York and he said he would. I just don't know if he's busy or playing games. He's hard to read," I explained.

"Zoey it's his loss then. You're a young bright woman. You have your whole life ahead of you. The right man will come along at the right time," Evan told me.

"Jasmine is a beautiful chocolate woman. Most white guys who date outside of their race never go for the dark skin girls like me. I just want to know how you feel about being with a woman of color. Do you think a man like Caleb is truly interested in a black girl? Has he dated outside of his race before?" I asked curiously.

I mean why waste my time wanting a guy who could be ashamed to be seen with me in public.

"Zoey I don't see color when I'm with Jasmine. I just see a beautiful woman who has given me three beautiful children. I see the woman I will marry and that's it. If I'm being honest Caleb has hooked up with all kinds of women but he's never been one for serious relationships. I wouldn't say he is or isn't interested in a woman because of her color. But I will say he likes his freedom," Evan said.

I could tell he was being honest with me.

"So should I text him or wait it out?" I asked.

"Wait it out. If he truly is interested in more than a hook up let him seek you out," Evan said.

"Thanks for the advice," I said.

"No problem. Now you get out of here and go home. Enjoy your evening," Evan said.

"Ok. Don't stay too much longer. Get home to those beautiful kids," I said.

I smiled then left his office.

I was going to have to wait this out.

If Caleb wants me he knows my number. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 7.3K 25
Mia Shannon struggles to adjust to her life in San Francisco after moving there from the south. It's hard being the only black girl at the company sh...
2.7M 119K 64
'where do u live?'. I text him and wait for a couple of seconds. Hmm...no reply. Nevermind. I change into my usual uniform and was about to put my dr...
17.2K 551 36
Kyra has just moved to a different city and has found a job as an assistant for the ceo of a big marketing company. Despite being in a relationship s...
140K 4.7K 31
[ COMPLETED] Excerpt: Come in." I said pulling him into my office. "I'm actually glad you came. I was going to call you and tell you that, ev...