All In (Interracial Romance)

Por NicoleMckoy

Zoey is a twenty one year old woman working as an assistant for a billionaire just trying to provide for hers... Más

All In (Interracial Romance)
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95

Chapter 2

7.6K 333 51
Por NicoleMckoy

Copyright © 2019 Nicole Mckoy

Caleb P.O.V.

There was a knock at my door and I knew Zoey was here. At Deacon's birthday party I invited Zoey over for a dinner date.

I wanted to plan something nice so I got a personal chief to come over to teach us how to cook a meal.

I wasn't much of a cook. I liked take out to be honest. But I didn't want to just do something basic and take Zoey to a restaurant.

I walked over to the door and unlocked it. I opened the door and Zoey was standing there in this burgundy dress and white cardigan.

"Hey," I said.

I moved back and let her walk inside my condo.

"Hey," she said as she took off her cardigan.

As I got a full view of her dress I noticed it was a body hugging dress like the one she had worn that night at the club. It hugged her hips and was short. It also made her ass look real nice.

I'm an ass man if I'm being honest. I mean I like to hit the gym so when I see a woman with a nice ass I know it's because she's fit and takes care of herself.

"Is there somewhere I can put my jacket?" she asked.

"Just lay it on the couch," I said.

Zoey laid her jacket on the couch then came with me into the kitchen.

I introduced her to the chief so we could get started cooking.

"You want some wine?" I asked.

"Sure," she said.

I grabbed us a bottle of some very expensive wine and poured us two glasses.

I handed her a glass and she took a sip.

I wasn't much of a wine drinker I mainly kept it for nights like this when I was entertaining a female.

Tonight Zoey and I were making homemade sushi.

The chief had us place the seaweed on a bamboo mat. Then we covered the sheet of seaweed with an even layer of the prepared sushi rice provided for us.

Zoey was smoothing hers out gently with a rice paddle and I came up behind her to help.

She didn't need help but this was a date and I had to make my move sometime.

We slowly rolled the paddle over the rice.

Zoey leaned back on me as I leaned over her.

Zoey and I filled our sushi rolls with what we wanted in them. Once we rolled them up we used a knife to cut the roll into pieces.

Once we'd made our sushi we put it on a plate and sat down at the table to eat.

I thanked the chief for coming by and paid him then he left.

"Well this was different. I've never made my own sushi before," Zoey said.

"Lets just hope it tastes good," I said.

Zoey and I took a bite of our sushi and it wasn't bad. It wasn't anything I'd ever make again but at least Zoey seemed to enjoy herself while we cooked together.

"This is nice. Thanks for asking me out," Zoey said.

"Thanks for agreeing to come over," I said.

"I was kind of skeptical at first when you wanted me to come over to your condo for dinner. I didn't think it was going to be like this. I thought you'd order us take out or something," Zoey said.

"I usually would but you seemed worth more trouble," I joked.

"So what's your story? You're Evan's best friend but nothing like him," Zoey said.

"Well Evan and I have been best friends since we were kids. We're like brothers. My father's a judge and my mother's a lawyer. I've been in legal trouble before if I'm being honest. I grew up kind of privileged and like living life on my terms. I don't have a set career. I make my money mostly by making good investments. I have no desire to get married or have children. I don't even want a serious relationship," I said.

"How old are you again?" Zoey asked.

"Thirty seven... why?" I asked.

"I don't know I just figure I'd hear a guy my age talking like this. You mean to tell me you don't want to settle down like Evan? Have a wife and kids?" Zoey asked.

"Didn't I just say no. Zoey I'm not like Evan. I don't want to get extra deeply involved with a female like that. Let a girl get close enough to me to hurt me," I said honestly.

"What are you so afraid of?" Zoey asked.

"Nothing. Finish your food," I said.

"Caleb you really shouldn't close yourself off from a relationship. You should be open to falling in love. I mean it might surprise you," Zoey said.

"Enough about me. What's your story?" I asked changing the subject.

"Well I grew up being bounced around from foster home to foster home until I was twelve. My aunt took me in and I was raised by her with my cousin Cheyenne. Cheyenne is my best friend. I don't know what I'd do without her. I thought about college but knew I needed money to live. So I was hired by Evan's father to be Evan's personal assistant. I did good in high school and got to enter this work program where they found me the job with Mr. Sharp. I've been working as Evan's assistant since I was eighteen. He's a great boss," Zoey said.

"You ever thought about fucking him?" I asked bluntly.

Zoey nearly choked on her food.

"What!" Zoey said acting appalled.

"Don't play. Tell me the truth. Do you have a crush on my best friend?" I asked.

"Did I think Evan was attractive the first day I met him yeah. I mean who wouldn't. He's not bad to look at. But he showed me a picture of Jasmine and I knew that man didn't have eyes for anyone but her. I admired his love for her actually. I want a guy to talk about me and look at my photos the way Evan does Jasmine. I mean she brings a smile to his face and doesn't even have to be in the room," Zoey gushed.

"My boy's been whipped on her ass since he popped her cherry. And to think she was overweight at one time and he wanted her then," I said.

"Well Jasmine's lucky to have waited for the right guy to share herself with. Also it's nice to know Evan loved her even when she wasn't the size she is now," Zoey said.

"You a virgin too?" I asked.

"No. I'm not," Zoey said.

"You on the pill?" I asked.

"Why you trying to fuck me?" Zoey asked bluntly

"Maybe..." I said with a smirk.

Zoey laughed.

"I've been on birth control since I was sixteen. My aunt was realistic. She didn't want my cousin or I becoming teen moms," Zoey said.

"Your aunt's smart," I said.

"That she is," Zoey agreed.

After Zoey and I finished eating we moved into the living room. We sat on my couch and continued to talk and drink wine.

"So you say you like living life on your terms. Does that mean you have no goals for yourself?" Zoey asked.

"I don't really know. I just live my life day by day without much expectation. When you have expectations you get let down," I said.

"Have you been let down a lot Caleb?" Zoey asked as she moved closer to me.

Why was this girl trying to get deep with me?

I never open up like this with females.

I usually feed them dinner, fuck them, call them an Uber then call it a night. But with this girl I wasn't trying to rush her into my bed or back to her home.

I actually was enjoying just talking to her.

I had to admit. I liked her company.

Strange.

Zoey cupped my face in her hands and I looked into her dark brown eyes.

I leaned into her and softly brushed my lips against hers.

I kissed her and she kissed me back.

Zoey moved over onto my lap and straddled me.

I pushed up her dress a bit and rubbed my hands up and down her thighs.

Zoey wrapped her arms around my neck and I picked her up as I stood up.

I carried her back to my bedroom so we could get more comfortable.

I walked into my bedroom and went straight to the bed.

I laid her down and she started unbuttoning my shirt.

I reached underneath her dress and found her panties.

"No Caleb," she said as she caught my hands.

I looked at her and respected what she said.

I moved my hands away and pulled back.

"Maybe I should call you an Uber," I said.

"Caleb I don't want to go home. I want us to keep talking and kissing. I just don't want us to rush into sex. I'm not opposed to having casual sex or a one night stand. I just feel like we're both better than that. What we're starting here is worth more than a quick meaningless fuck. Don't you think," Zoey said.

Who is this girl!

Gosh she's real and it's sexy.

I took off my shirt then unbuckled my belt.

Zoey watched as I took off my pants stripping down to my boxers.

I got in bed beside her and she cuddled up to me. She gave me a kiss then rested her head on my chest as I held her close to me.

"I was bullshitting earlier. I tend to do that sometimes when I'm playing it cool," I said.

"What were you bullshitting about?" Zoey asked.

"Not wanting a family, a wife... The truth is I look up to Evan for finding the one and making a family. I mean that's what life is about right. Finding the one and making your mark on this world, leaving behind a legacy," I said.

"I think under all this hard exterior is a softie," Zoey said.

"I can be soft I guess," I said.

"Then promise me you'll always try to show your softer side to me. I like a badass man like the next chick. But when I have a man I fall for... a man I call mine. I want him to show me apart of him he doesn't show anyone else. I want to know you like really know you Caleb because I think there is way more to you than what meets the human eye. I want a man that isn't afraid to be vulnerable with me," Zoey said.

"I can promise to be real with you if you'll be real with me," I said slightly letting my guard down.

"You got a deal," she said.

She leaned in and kissed me.

Her lips were so soft and kissable.

I pushed her back onto my bed and hovered over her. I ran my fingers through her hair and felt something weird.

I pulled back and she laughed.

"My hair isn't all real. I have weave... what you feel is tracks," Zoey said.

I laid back and had to laugh at myself.

How the hell didn't I know this chick was wearing weave.

The shit looked natural.

"I take it you don't date a lot of black girls do you?" Zoey said.

"No I don't ok," I said slightly embarrassed.

"Don't worry. I'm about to open you up to a whole new world," Zoey said.

She kissed my cheek then rested her head on my chest.

We laid together and eventually fell asleep.

Zoey P.O.V.

Caleb pulled up near Evan's private plane and parked.

He was dropping me off since I had a business trip to go on with Evan.

Evan was even bringing his son Deacon as a birthday gift to the kid.

After our date Caleb took me back to my place this morning.

I packed for my business trip then here he was dropping me off.

I think we broke a barrier last night when he felt my tracks.

Caleb is different from other guys I've been with or liked.

I feel like we've been real with each other right off the bat. We're not bullshitting and it feels nice.

Is this what it's like dating an older man?

Caleb got out of the car and came to open my door for me.

He's a real gentleman.

Caleb opened my door then held his hand out to help me out of his car.

I got out and he grabbed my suitcase for me. He put his arm around my waist as we walked over to Evan.

"Hey Caleb. What are you doing here?" Evan asked as we approached him.

"Just dropping this gorgeous girl off," Caleb smirked.

I couldn't help but blush at his words.

"Well thanks for the ride... and last night," I said to Caleb.

"You're welcome. I'll see you when you get back. Text me," Caleb said.

I nodded and Caleb leaned in to kiss me.

He pecked my lips then handed my bag to the worker who was putting the luggage on the plane.

Caleb left and went back to his car and I watched as he left.

I'm really into him.

After Caleb left we all boarded the private plane.

Evan got his son settled in his seat with his ipad.

Kids these days have it made don't they. I remember having to entertain myself not having an ipad.

I ended up sitting across from Evan.

"So you and Caleb..." Evan started.

"I met him a time or two when he came by the office to see you but we've never really talked until your son's birthday party," I explained knowing Evan wanted details.

"So what happened at my son's birthday party?" Evan asked curiously.

"We talked..." I said.

"And..." Evan asked seeming to want more details.

"And he asked me out," I admitted.

"So you two went out last night?" Evan asked.

"Not really..." I said being coy.

"Zoey what did you two do?" Evan asked bluntly.

Evan sure was interested in my personal life.

"He invited me over to his place and had a personal chief teach us how to cook a meal. It was cute actually and kind of an out of the box date idea. We cooked dinner together and ate. We talked about life and it was nice," I said.

"So you like him?" Evan asked.

"Yeah. He's nice... it also helps that he's hot and well established," I said.

"You're young and Caleb is still a man child so be careful," Evan warned.

"He's more mature than you might think. He really looks up to you though. He said he wants to settle down and have a family like you do someday," I said.

I was glad Caleb was able to let his guard down with me and tell me how he really felt. I felt like he was just afraid to fall in love or be serious with one girl. He seems like the type who doesn't want to get attached in fear of the rug being pulled from underneath him.

"Still like I said... be careful with him. Caleb isn't always as he seems," Evan said.

"Evan I'm a big girl. I can take care of myself. But thanks for the concern," I said.

The pilot told us he was about to take off and to make sure we were buckled up.

Evan finally ended our conversation taking the hint that I didn't want him meddling into my personal life.

I know Evan sees me as some young naïve girl but he didn't know my life or what I'd already endured. I could handle a man like Caleb just fine. I didn't need him worrying about me.  

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

Dance for you Por Jaycee

Ficción General

168K 7.1K 22
Loni is a 21 year old stripper trying to take care of her twin daughters after being cheated in and left to raise them on her own. She barely has tim...
783K 22.3K 31
Addison Jordan 20 has never had a proper family to grow up with. Her mother died while in labour with her and her father was an abusive drunk who bla...
322K 16.2K 67
Two stubborn people, different lives a terrible situation that brings them together and changes their lives forever. Maya is an 18 year old girl try...
559K 9.8K 33
The ultimate test to fight for something worth fighting for... The perfect son meets imperfect girl. The life of Eighteen year old highschool quart...