Beware Of The Frat Boy [ n.h ]

By twerkwithziall

Elana is a hard working student at ASU. She plays women's volleyball and has an eye for success. She has her... More

Cast/Characters and Description
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Not an update
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
30 facts about me :)
Chapter 36
Hi guys..
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50!!
Chapter 51
SUITS [n.h]
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 56 - IS IT SHOWING?!?
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Twitter
Chapter 60 - til' death do us part.
ITS NOT FUCKING AFTER
Thank you all so much

Chapter 41

9.3K 195 36
By twerkwithziall

(( I apologize in advance for this chapter, it may not be very long or well written as I'm not very well, but I got 55 votes and 15 comments so here is the chapter that I promised, please enjoy!))

songs; 

Jack Johson; Escape

David Guetta; Lovers on the Sun

Ed Sheeran; I'm a Mess

Ed Sheeran; Thinking Out Loud

...

* Elana's point of view *

(This is 2 or so weeks since the last chapter)

"Thank you for today, being cooped up in the same room all day was starting to get depressing." Perrie smiled, opening the door to see the boys all sitting around the table, something they did regularly I had noticed these past few weeks. 

Niall smiled at me when I walked in, walking over to me and placing  his hands on my hips, kissing my cheek before pushing a loose strand of hair from my face, "You look beautiful." I had also noticed that he had been acting a lot more affectionate, I didn't know why, though I wasn't one to complain.  

"I'm going to go put these upstairs, I'll be back in a minute okay?" I gestured towards the bags in my hands, he nodded, pressing a kiss to the top of my head before I made my way upstairs. 

The room was dark, just like it had been when I left this morning, only a small portion of sun shining through the space between the curtains, bed still unmade and I rolled my eyes at the lack of cleaning getting done in this house. I pulled open the curtains, quickly making the bed and wiping all the visible dust off the drawers and desk.

I quickly pulled my hair into a high ponytail, changing from my jeans into a pair of high wasted mom shorts and yet again making my way down stairs. 

Niall now had a bottle of corona in his hand, watching the soccer and cheering when his team made a goal, It was nice to watch, though It didn't last long when his phone rang and I smiled when his whole demeanor changed, and If I though he was excited watching the football then I don't know what this was. He started making his way out the back, urging me to come with him. He mouthed 'it's me dad'

He wrapped his arm around my neck. his other holding up the phone while I wrapped mine around his waist, leaning my head against his chest. "Yeah, she's here. I miss you too da, tell mam, Greg, Denise and Mia I miss them too. Yeah definitely." He smiled, handing me the phone and my eyes widened, trying to push the phone away making him chuckle. 

I brought the phone to my ear, immediately being greeted by Mr Horan's warm voice. "Elana! It's so lovely to hear from you, I hope Niall's behaving. I miss you both" He chuckled, making me smile.

"Yeah he is, we miss you too Bobby, We'll be sure to visit you next holiday we get. Tell Maura I miss her home cooked meals." I giggled, watching as Niall wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his hands on my bum. "Here's Niall back, thank you Bobby." I handed Niall back the phone, kissing him on the cheek and making my way back inside.  

* Niall's point of view *

As Elana made her way inside, I said goodbye to my dad and quickly called up Todd, "Horan, so nice to hear your voice." he laughed sarcastically, gesturing to how much we had seen of each other thanks to the plan. "The plans going well, we'll have him finished within days." I could practically hear him smirking, that evil fucking grin plastered across his smug face. 

"He hasn't showed any signs of knowing, as long as we get the rest of the girls out by tomorrow without causing distractions we're in the clear." I spoke, hearing him chuckle before the line went dead. 

* Elana's point of view * (sorry for the pov changes)

I heard my phone ringing, sprinting upstairs and sliding across the screen, "Elana." An unfamiliar voice called.

"Who is this?" I scrunched my eyebrows, looking at the screen and seeing an unknown number.

"It's your brother stupid, thought after all these years you'd recognize my voice." he chuckled, "I got a new number and I just wanted to ask if you've spoke to mom lately, she isn't answering any of my calls." 

"You sound different sorry." I blushed, "And no, the last time I heard from her was Tuesday. Why what's wrong?"

"I just needed to speak to her, nothing special. I'll leave you to go back to Niall." I laughed, knowing how much he hated Niall.

"Okay Todd, I'll see you later yeah?"

"Yeah." I could hear muffled voices in the background before he spoke again, "Oh and Elana, maybe that boyfriend of yours isn't so bad after all." And with that the line went dead, I smiled, happy that Todd was finally starting to see some sense. Otherwise that would have been pretty awkward at Christmas dinner. 

"Elanaa" Niall whined as he tried pulling me back into bed, "Please stayy." He wrapped his arm around my waist, placing his lips to just underneath my ear and chuckling, making goosebumps rise on my skin. "The boys are out." He placed another kiss at my jaw, "Perrie and Zayn are out for dinner." another on the shell of my ear, "It's just you and me." He starting sucking at the skin where my jaw meets my neck, causing me to intake a sharp breath of air. 

"N-Niall not now." I whimpered as his fingers made their way under my shirt. 

"Your body is telling me different." He stated as he palmed me over my underwear making me gasp. "God you're always so ready." He murmured, taking his hand out from my thighs and placing both his hands on my hips, slowly tracing his hands further and further up his shirt that I was wearing, he pulled the t shirt over my head, oh what the hell. 

My hands quickly made their way to his shirt, gripping the hem in my hands and tried pulling the t shirt over his head, unfortunately to no avail, "Take it off." I growled, surprised by my sudden wave of confidence as I gripped the shirt and pulled it over his head. We were both now left in just our undergarments, he placed his hands behind my back, which I arched making it easier for him to unclasp my bra. His mouth immediately made its way to my chest, kissing down to my nipple, where he sucked and I rolled my head back in pleasure. "N-ni." I whimpered, raking my nails down his strong back. 

His hands made their way down to my panties, he hooked his fingers in the hem and pulled them down my legs, lifting my hips to meet his as soon as they were off. He looked up to me, smirking before placing kisses on my inner thighs. I grabbed his hair, pulling him to meet my face, "Not tonight." I whispered, quickly pulling down his boxers and flipping us over so I was on top. He was confused at first, making me blush for the new experience, but he finally caught on, smirking. I brought my lips to his, he placed his hand on my hip, the other opening a drawer to pull out a square foil packet. I took it from his hands, ripping it open and rolling it over his erect member, making him hiss. "Fuck Elana." He closed his eyes, quickly re-opening them and raking them down my naked body. Both his hands placed on my hips, lowering me onto him. This feeling was different, it made me feel full and I fucking loved it.  

"Niall!" I screamed, this new found pleasure taking over every fibre of my body, I felt electric. I arched my back, raking my nails down his chest and rolling my head backwards. With movement up and down, the tension in my stomach was rising, pushing me further to the edge. "Tell me all the things I'm dying to hear." I whispered, closing my eyes and smiling. 

"You're fucking beautiful, Elan- Fuck." He groaned as I started grinding my hips on his, one of his hands made its way up to grasp my breast, his finger tracing over my nipple. He rolled his head back into the pillow, screwing his eyes closed. With one more thrust I came undone, screaming out in euphoric pleasure. Seconds later Niall let out a low groan, signalling he had reached his climax, I rode with him through his high. 

I rolled off him, laying beside him as we both stared at the ceiling, "Holy shit." He chuckled, pulling the condom off and disposing of it before laying beside me again. "That was.."

"Amazing." i finished, causing him to chuckle and plant a kiss on the corner of my mouth. 

I heard my phone ringing, so I picked it up, checking the screen and seeing an unknown number, thinking it was Todd I swiped across the screen pulling it to my ear before quickly pulling Niall's shirt over my head. 

"Hey Tod-"

"Elana." A raspy voice spoke from the other line, "sweet, naive little Elana. Well don't I have something to lighten your day."

"Who is this?" I asked, looking over to see a worried expression on Niall's face. 

"I have something you'll be dying to hear." He chuckled, causing me to gulp. 

..

((Uh oh... What do you guys think will happen? This chapter was, well... exciting.. I hope you liked it, and Niall what have you doneeee!! Vote/comment/share It would mean a lot thank you, i love you all sooo much!!!))

Elana on the side :))

60 votes and 20 comments for the next chapter?

qotd; Who do you think Is on the phone?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 18 21
After all of Cleo's work to get into the Olympics, she makes it. From her first win to her last, she finds her comfort and hope in 5 boys who help he...
11.2K 160 28
Niall Horan, Mr player, Mr big shot, the best parties, the best girls, the best in bed, Isabella George, quite, gawky, brunette, newly single and pai...
64.7K 1.7K 56
Ronnie Carter's life has been nothing but bad from the very beginning. Nothing seems to be going her way, and moving to London midway through her col...
20.6K 644 40
~~~~Sequel to Make You Believe~~~~ Skye O'Sullivan has had a hard life and decided to run away to Washington to attend college and get away from her...