Elia (EDITING)

By dirtyworksowen

After losing his mom in a mysterious way, Elia moves to another city to live with his grandparents. His life... More

Beautiful Boys Club
PROLOGUE.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
???
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Epilogue.
RIP Owen❤️

Chapter 62

574 23 7
By dirtyworksowen

A little bit of boyxboy action here..  Be warned. A very important note on the bottom,  please please read!

Elia.

"I can't believe you chose some stupid massage over... us-" I motion between him and I.  "Over this!"

Nathaniel sighs.  He looks beyond nervous.  His eyes travels all over before back ahead of him.

"Nathaniel Sandas! I am talking to you!"

He doesn't reply me.  Just blush hard.
. "You're know it's not fair to just push me off like that! Just like that!"  I don't even know why I am feeling mad.  I honestly was looking forward to have sex with him.

"At least you cou-"

"I just got nervous Okay?" he snaps without looking at me. "I really want to have sex with you,  but- you know...  I just- we can still do it tonight."

He is right.  It's only just after 4pm.  We still have a lot of time to do it.  But still...  I had already bathed and super cleaned myself for it.  It's not fair what he did...  But either ways there is no way we could turn back time.

Seems as if,  the massage isn't what I expected all- well,  I hoped for it,  but Nathaniel did not anticipate it or hoped for it.

Turns out I will be massaging Nathaniel and he will be doing the same and trust me...  Not in a very clean way...  Or either innocent.

What bothers me the most is the fact that Nathaniel doesn't look comfortable.  1. We are probably the youngest couple in here and 2.  Besides the black couple that looks around late thirties we are the only homosexuals in here...  Wait besides the two women in their forties.

Even after Nathaniel came out two months ago,  it hasn't been that easy for him.  Like,  it's odd for him to initiate anything that proves us being a couple in public.  Not that I am complaining,  which I am to a lesser extent,  it's just that, circumstances forced him out of the closet.

We sit opposite each other with our legs crossed. The mentor instructs we give ourselves soft and light touches just under the ears.   Soft? Light?  That doesn't sound as if we're massaging ourselves.  It's as if...  We are being forced to arouse each other.

His hands on my cheeks draw me back to Earth.  Not wanting to make anything more awkward as it is now,  I so the same,  only that I do or correctly by placing my fingers under his ears.

"those ain't my ears." I tell him. He looks confused before he looks around to see people softly massage the area under the ears.  He blushes and does the correct thing.

"It's all in the mind." the mentor says.  "It'll feel good if you allow it to."

Nathaniel's eyes close. I watch his calm face as Massage him.

" What are you thinking?"
"Hmm" "Nothing"  he doesn't open his eyes.

Unlike what I thought,  arousing,  the massage does more...  I feel more relaxed.  Other instructions as massaging the shoulders and feet come next,  and all of them just made me feel too close to my boyfriend.

After the session,  no question about it I am both aroused and relaxed.  I 'almost' protest when Nathaniel suggests we go down to the restaurant for food.  If only he knows what I want is- him.

"You know there is something called 'room service'? " I try.

" We can eat here since we are close." he passively say.

"I'm not hungry!" I protest taking grab of his hand and pulling to the direction of the hotel.  I can tell he is rolling  his eyes right now,  but I try again. "We ate a few hours ago-"

"Come on...  Let's eat and go up at once."

And that is what that happens.  We sit down in the restaurant.  Nathaniel looks at me while I take a bite of lasagna.  He smiles and I obviously look away already annoyed.

His smile drops when he sees I am not in for anything.  He frowns and take his own bite.

Something about his frown makes me sad.  He looks away as he bites his food.

"I'm sorry." he mumbles. He looks worried though he won't look at me. I nod,  keeping my eyes on me before it kicks in he can't see me.

"What for?"

He shrugs and scrunched his face. 

I would have not done it if he didn't keep up with his little act.  But I guess I couldn't help it.  Though trying to make him feel super comfortable with himself,  I totally fail when my sexual instincts kick in.

I slip my right shoe off and without hesitations I look at him.  That is when our eyes meet.  He must have noticed the mischief look in my eyes because he raises an eyebrow,  then in a split second his eyes widen choking on the water currently in his mouth.

To my satisfaction,  he is just as hard as I am,  if not more.  But the moment doesn't last longer before he pulls his chair away leaving my  foot to fall from his erection to the floor.

"Don't do that." he groans but regardless his words he pulls the chair closer and gives me a demanding look,  which to his own luck,  I comply.

I repeat the action,  allowing my toes to press down on him. He shuts his eyes and instead of pulling back like he did he buckles closer.

"You're such a slut Nathaniel Sandas." I tell him, mimicking his own words from the other time he we were doing 'stuff'.

***

And it wasn't a surprise that when  we get in the elevator,  our bodies get stuck to each other. 

I didn't even know I'd unleash a monster from Nathaniel...

He presses me hard on the walls,  his lips never leaving mine with such force that our teeth graze on each other. 

When it opens,  I lead.

I walk so fast to 'our'  room and swipe the card and get in.  Nathaniel's hands holds my waist after he kicks the door shut.

His lips find mine again and I moan so loud pushing my tongue down his throat. 

He pushes me off and takes a few steps back before he kicks both of his shoes away.  I keep my eyes on him as he kicks off the shorts and everything else being thrown in the little corner we've decided to treat as our washing basket.

I don't even realize I am just standing there watching him until he speaks.  "Why are you just standing?"  and that is also when I realize I'm suddenly nervous! More than yesterday! More than ever!

With shaking hands I manage to remove my shorts.  I go for the sweater next frequently looking at Nathaniel who is now pulling his boxers off.

-but I keep my boxers on...

He must have noticed my sudden change because he comes and hold my naked waist. He caresses the skin there then lowers his hand to slid his thumps and finally pushes he then off.

Embarrassed by the situation,  I lean on his chest shutting my eyes. 

His hands let the soft fabric fall.  I wiggle my legs and then fall to my feet where without thinking I kick them off.

"You're okay?" "You want this right?"  To answer all his questions I nod without removing my head from his chest. 

"Okay."

His hands slowly move back to my waist,  and around to my back,  before he lowers them to my butt grabbing on to them,  caressing my cheeks.
My cheeks don't take it all well, I turn red as he touches me.

Then the comforting touches decease and he holds me by the shoulders and pushes me away.

His eyes meet mine.  Though to my disappointment his lenses are on,  I could still see the care in them,  the love and the lust.

He kisses me gently,  his hands- once more grabbing my ass and this time squeezes.  I decide to heat up our kiss changing the atmosphere and mood at the same.

He kisses me harder sucking on my bottom lip.  I bet to swell and redden before the night ends.  My own hands,  after a long struggle of bring totally useless,  grabs his neck pulling him deep into my mouth without hesitations.

An approving moan leaves his mouth as his hips grinds on mine his erection grinding on mine.

And there is no backing up now.  There is no way anyone will show up at the door to stop us now- we're doing this tonight and I'm so nervous.  I'm scared and thrilled at the same time.

Realizing I will not back up,  he pulls off. 

"I need to remove my lenses- just a sec." he walks to his bag and pulls out his case.  In seconds he is done and walks up to me.

"Let's move to the bed."

I lay on the bed on my back,  keeping my legs together as I study Nathaniel's moves.  He raises the chocolate bowl and takes the small cube plastic then throws it next to my head in the bed.

I don't mind not using any protection with him.  I trust him and know he is clean,  but I'm not voicing it out though.

I don't know how I feel.  Honestly.  I have no idea how I feel.  I'm petrified and thrilled at the same time.

Clearly,  I can tell Nathaniel doesn't know the next step to take.   He looks between me and my hands covering my erection.  But his eyes lands on my face.

"Sacred?" what is the point of lying to him,  so I nod gulping the large amount of saliva in my mouth.

"I'll t-take it slow...  I, I'll be careful. " then I nod. 

Is this how first time sex is like? Or are we doing it wrong?

Even if it's wrong what does it matter anyways? It's Nathaniel and I's doing.  Everything between us is extra ordinarily weird,  awkward and sweet.  And that is how I like it as.

He leans in to kiss me hungrily and hard.  I kiss him back just the same,  enveloping his torso with my hands bringing him down to me. 

I feel his hand slide from my waist down to my dick,  where he let his thumb caress my tip.  I moan into the kiss,  ecstacy already engulfing my body.

When he pulls out,  his hand fully touches me and he begins to stroke me.  I shut my eyes,  relaxing into the bed and taking deep breathes. It just feels exactly as how I want it to,  breathe taking.

He loosens his grip, before the leaves me completely a groaning mess.  Then his hand slide to my opening. 
I hear the bottle of lube opening,  then my eyes snap open.  He puts such a great amount in his hand then he lowers his hand to apply on my shaft.

He is not looking at me no,  he is looking at his hands carefully and concentrating hard.  Then his head snaps to look at me.  He raises an eyebrow then I bend my legs,  bringing my knees up.  Without being instructed,  I lower myself getting closer to him.  Then he smiles.

His finger land on my clenching and unclenching hole before he applies the cold substance on me.

I moan as a single finger penetrates into me.  The weird fingerings feeling hits me, probably making my face scrunch. 

His finger carefully slide in and out of me.  The feeling itself is intoxicating.  Having his finger inside me is enough to make me more horny.  Pre-cum slides out of my dick and Nathaniel's finger  slide out leaving me aching for more,  but the next thing that comes is even better. His mouth eats my Pre-cum and he moans the vibrations making sure to float in my stomach.

Oh,  my stomach! It feels as if there are erupting butterflies and fire works in me.  It feels like ecstacy.  It is ecstacy.

"Hmm...  Nathan-" His finger slide back into me accompanied by another.  He does everything to stretch me and it start to frustrate me.  I want pleasure at the same time I am nervous to feel it, because this time it will be different.

I'm sure Nathaniel now has three fingers inside me,  I am moaning and panting under him.  I can tell he is avoiding to touch my prostate by the way he withdraws everytime I moan loud or ignores me when I  tell him to curl inside me. He's deciding to be the jerk he always is.

"Are you planning on fingering me the whole night?" I finally open my eyes and look at him.   A red hue covers his cheeks as he pulls out getting a whine from me.

I glare at him and he gives me an apologetic look.  "Um-sorry." 

I sit up,  my legs still bend and his body still in between my legs, that he is kneeling.  I hold his right hip and with the left,  his dick which I take in my mouth.  I suck gently bobbing my head slow.  He hisses his hand finding my hair,  running his long fingers in it.

When I  think he is hard enough, I pull out,  I look up at him. "Ready?"

He slightly nods and captures my lips again,  kissing me as I lay back on the bed. 

With my eyes closed,  I hear him rip the condom open.  When I open my eyes,  he is biting on his lips, putting the condom on.

My heart is beating when he reaches for the bottle of lube.  He puts some on his hand then he applied on his clothed erection.

He then put some on my opening without for even a split second,  allow our eyes to meet.

"You're okay?"

I nod.

Still biting both his lips,  he lowers himself sitting on his heels.  I put some effort lowering to him and getting quite closer to him.

I feel his erection graze my opening.  Wanting some comfort and perhaps little confidence I search for his eyes,  but to see him still red and pretending to be concentrating on the act.

"Why won't you look at me?"

His eyes widens finally looking at me.  "Huh?"

Despite knowing he has heard me I still ask. "You're not looking at me...  Why won't you look at me?"

"I- uh...  It's just- I'm...  I dunno...  A bit nervous." his hand slides from his erection the he heaves a sigh.

"Switch the lights off...  We can use the lamp...  If it makes you any better." He considers it for a bit before he stands up and walks to the door when  he puts the light off leaving us in darkness but not for too long before he switches to  lamp on.

I can still see him though,  clearly.  The lamp is bright enough to make me even see his defined chest and arms.

We return to the position we were in a minute ago.  I open my legs wide my legs bend,  my knees in the air and feet on the soft bed cover.

Nathaniel on the other hand,  is sitting on his heels,  his dick in his hand and lips in between his mouth.

"I'm- ahem...  Now-"

Then his dick is once again on my opening.  I shut my eyes already anticipating the pain that is yet to come.

But- as usual,  awkwardness always find its way in our relationship,  especially moments like these.  Nathaniel tries to push in several times but his tip slips ending up either sliding up or down.

He attempts again,  this time sliding up.  "I can't." he mumbles still looking down and attempting to do it again.

Getting frustrated already this has just taken too long.  Too too long ,  I bring my hands down between my legs.  I take his shift in my hand and level of with my opening.  "Push." I instruct. 
He tries again but the same thing happens again.

"Try- like...  Sitting on me?" The ideas redens my face,  but I don't decline.  Nathaniel lays on the bed and I straddle him.

I take him again and level us up before slowly I start to push down.  But Karma never was by our side so,  again...  No luck.

Nathaniel chuckles,  "This is getting awkward." His chuckle lightens the atmosphere.  I smile laying back down and he positions himself again between my legs.

"It's a sign!" I mimic the phone were watching last night.

"Shut up." he smirks. " Relax your muscles..."

Oh... 

I do as told and close my eyes covering face,  then he positions again before he slowly slides in,  this time gaining his-our luck.

"Ahh." I cry out in pain, my body working on its own accord as my hips push back,  all the effort to get into me going down the trench.

"Shit...  I'm sorry- did I hurt you?" I decide to answer not but to take him in my hand and place his tip on my entrance. 

He pushes in again slowly and I bite my bottom lip hard,  my eyes shutting hard and eyebrows scrunching.
It hurts...  A lot...  It just hurt...  Way too much.

I can still feel him sliding further into me.  My hand slides from my face down to thigh which I dig my nails into.  He pushes in again,  and I feel as if my walls have ripped.  Panic kicks in,  my eyes widening as the excruciating pain send spasms through my whole body.  I can't do this! I just can't.
So,  I cry out in pain digging my nails into his flesh and literally scream.

"Ahh- stop! Stop!"

Then he stops.

So the important thing I want to say to you guys is thank you people! I started this story I guess in May or somewhere there,  and there are people who have been with me through the journey (This isn't the last chapter)  so since it's a new year! I want you guys to know how grateful I am,  so I'll be mentioning some (a few)  of you,  people who have been supporting me throughout.
Applebunny56
jesskehnt
Panicbabypilot
camrrn
hddjad
jesus_dick
beachoutahere

The rest I'll mention you in the next chapters ♥
I love you guys ♥ ✨ 💖 ❤ 🔥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

719K 35.3K 29
Book One of The Master Collection In desperate need of a way to support his family, Eli goes for a position as a Noble's servant, a bratty 17 year ol...
119K 2.3K 27
Story about two guys who find out about each other's feelings. One of the guys is a bully and other is just a bullied boy. After one beating in schoo...
65.6K 2K 34
In an all boys boarding school surrounded by football players 18 year olds Alex, Sam, Jason and Parker have two years left in school. Two years, to f...
32.1K 1.9K 37
There's only one thing that annoys Dan Adams more than a cliché, and it's the fact that in the past few months his life has actually become one. Afte...