The Perfect Ruin (OBJxSevyn)

By Knightsdark

Odell a football player had never imagined himself settling down again at least not this early in his life. ... More

1. Intro
2. Fanny packs & Studios
3. Crzy
4. My Love for you
5. Night Club
6. Ex's & Hoes
7. Before I Do
8. Prolly
9. Revolt
10. Game Day
11. Restaurant tales
12. California
13. Missing you
14. It's Official
15. Momma Dukes
16. Who's that?
17. We are A okay
18. Trapsoul
19. Its A Deal
20. Past vs Future
21. Whipped
22. Old Roots
23. White
24. Christmas Eve
25. Christmas
26. New Years Eve
27. New years
28. Pool Party
29. Jan 2nd
30. Jan 2nd P.II
31. Toxic
32. Pre Bowl
33. Pro Bowl
34. Leeds
35. Valentines Days
36. Birthday Night
37. The truth hurts
38. Tit For Tat
39. Sightings
40. Surprise
41. Bronx
42. Rehearsal Pains
43. Present Situation
44. Changes
45. Back in motion
46. Pops
47. Snakes In the Building
48. Coachella Pt 1
49. Coachella PT. 2
50. Try Harder
51. Nike Deal
52. Breakfast Club
53. Home Sweet Home
54. Aunt Gina
55. Communication
56. Consideration
57. Sorrys
58. Fever
59. You Again...
60. Regrets
61. Preseason
62. Checklist
63. St. Lucia
64. Season Finale
65. Surgery
66. Sacrifice
68. Blessing
69. Birthday Mess
70. Too Good
71. Nobu
72. Resurface
73. God is a Woman
74. Build A Bear
75. No Games
76. Prepping
77. Holiday Party
78. Quickie
79. Merry Christmas
80. Reveal
81. Maldives
82. Shot clock
83. The Shower
84. Feb 13th
85. Ghosts
86. Trade
87. Ms. Side piece
88. Its time
89. New Beginings
90. Just Being Honest
91. No Guidance
92. The Live
93. Im Done
94. Landed
95. Moving On
96. Shattered
97. Fam Jam
98. Ungodly Hour
99. Uncomfortable
100. Timing
Authors Note
101. Focus
102. Lust
103. New Dates
104. Valentines

67. Who?

2.8K 113 36
By Knightsdark

"Baaaaabeee!" Odell yelled from the top of his lungs so that I could hear him. "what!?" I called back standing at the end of the staircase looking up to see if he was going to respond. When I realized he wasn't going to I rolled my eyes beginning to make my way up, he was not responding on purpose just so I would walk up and see him.

It's been about two weeks of me taking care of him and to be honest it wasn't that bad except for the times when he would do things that would piss me off like call me up the steps just to ask for water. Now look I get he was injured but he wasn't crippled he had another leg he could use. But because his mother and I pressed him about staying off his leg he started using that to his advantage and calling for any and every little thing just to piss me off.

"How may I help you?" I ask once I reached the entrance of the room. He was laying in bed leg elevated with the tv on. "I just wanted to see your face" he pouts once he saw my blank expression "you look tired" he added in looking me over.

"I am" I say going over to him "time for your nap huh" he joked but knew for a matter of fact that's what I wanted. Since we've both just been home I probably napped about once a day maybe twice if we really had nothing to do. Odell would just watch me sleep and only participated in the action once in a while. "I just wanna sleep for an hour" I whined getting in bed laying my head on his stomach his hand immediately found its place in my hair to play in it.

"You say that all the time an hour turns into two" he reminded I don't know I guess I wasn't used to just not doing anything and that made me tired all the time. "I know but I'm serious this time an hour tops cause I gotta go to the studio" I say wrapping an arm around his stomach getting comfortable.

"They should be starting on the studio next week" he insisted on putting a studio in one of the vacant rooms downstairs, I said no but of course he didn't listen. "Odell" I sighed not agreeing

"Naya" he copies "I told you no" my attitude was beginning to peek out. "I know what you said, I just want you to feel comfortable" his tone was calm "everything in this house is about me I just want you to have something especially since we're living together" why did he have to be so sweet.

"Technically I didn't fully move in" I reminded since I still had a lot of my things stored at Natties place "bullshit" he called me out "I'm just a long visitor" I tried to play it off, not wanting to focus on the fact that I really did live here.

"Even though you bombarded me I will say I love being with you everyday and that we are indeed living together no matter what you try to say" he dismisses my claims removing his hand from my hair. I guess I never realized that I had basically just moved in without even noticing.

"Why'd you stop" I quickly reached for his hand bringing it back to my hair "my bad" he laughed at me. "Are we on the same page?" He stopped once more to ask "hmmm" I sound out eyes closed as sleep crept in "I'm serious" he went to go remove his hand "Aight yes I live with you now stop playing" I argued getting annoyed. His hand immediately went back to playing with my curls.

"I like when you wear your hair out" he complimented "I like your wigs and stuff too but I also really like this" at this point I didn't even care what he was saying I was already in too deep with sleep.

When I woke up I was beginning to get dark outside, I jumped up realizing Odell was no longer in bed. Reaching for my phone the time let me know that I had overslept and missed my studio session "fuck"

Getting out of I headed for the bathroom only to stop half way and regain my balance my head was spinning. "Aye you good?" He appeared from the closet looking at me worried "Yeah I think I got out of bed took quickly" I say feeling a bit better and heading to the bathroom.

"Renee's here" he told me once I emerged from the bathroom "ooooh great I'm starving" I say suddenly happy by her presence, he eyed me as I walked around the room to go get my phone. "What's the issue" I stared back at him "nothing I was just thinking" he shook his head turning away from me. I didn't bother to press him instead I made my way downstairs if Renee was here then she was already cooking meaning I could be a taste tester.

"Hey Yaya" I was greeted as she moved around the kitchen "Hey, it smells so good" I probably looked crazy sniffing the air.

"I'm making lamb chops and a sweet heat sauce and some greens" she showed as she chopped up what looked like carrots.

"What's that?" I pointed to some food on the side of the counter. "Yesterday you said you wanted crab cakes so I went ahead and made some" she picks up the plate bringing to me "oh my gosh thank you" My mouth was already watering just looking at it.

"Renee oh my" the moment I bit into it I tasted a burst of flavor "mmmmh this is so good" I ate another "tomorrow I wanted to try something new with some seafood" she informed going back to the stove.

"You know he loves trying new things" I say knowing he'd prob eat anything. "He said he wanted more heat so hopefully he likes this sauce" she poured it into a container.

I watched for a few minutes as she cooked trying to even pick up some tips. "It's looking busy in here" his deep voice took me out focus I turned watching him hop down the stairs with his crutches in tow.

"Try this for me" Renee went for her sauce I watched as he took a spoon tasting "oooooooh yeah that's it" he nodded approving "ima need some milk" he went for the fridge.

"What's this?" He eyed the plate infront of me "crab cakes" I say offering the plate to him "you don't want no more?" He questioned looking at the half eaten crab cake and the three untouched ones, I had eaten only two and didn't want the rest. "No I thought I did but I don't, maybe I'll eat it later" I say shrugging taking a sip of his milk.

I know he wanted to say something but decided against it and went ahead eating the seafood cakes.

"Ben and Sterling are here" he announced looking over at the entrance of the door, we watched it open revealing Ben and Sterling "hey what it is, what's up?" Ben greeted

"Got yo nigga in the cut" I added in with the vine "God Damn" O finished crutching over to them "what's good one leg" Ben says looking at him then doing their handshake "I'm good bald head" O shot back. Sterling on the other hand did a normal greeting unlike Ben he even came over to say hi.

"Y'all bout to go play the game?" I ask knowing there wasn't much they could do "yeah" they answered heading for the basement door.

"Aight ima go walk the dogs" I say hopping off the kitchen stool and heading out back to where they were. "Come on guys let's go for a walk"

*****

A few weeks later*

I laid back on the couch in the living room facing the staircase as I watched Odell do his physical therapy with Jody the physician the team recommended.

"Put pressure on the heel when you step down" Jody instructed "if you feel too much pain push off" he added in once he saw pain on O's face.

Usually when they did therapy I would be in the room over in the studio Odell had built in but for some reason today I decided to watch and cuddle with the dogs.

For about two weeks now O has been doing intense routines like everyday for a about two to three hours just to get his ankle back right. Jody comes everyday and every time before or after their session they either go into the basement and watch a movie or Jody watches him play black ops.

Jody was a cool person he had a good energy about him which is why I guess it was so easy for Odell to build a bond with him. I watched as he pushed him to go up and down the steps putting pressure on the injured leg.

"We're gonna do a water workout then I'll massage it out so that you're not too sore" he says going up the steps to our bathroom. "Hi daddy" I wave over to a tired Odell "y'all good?" He limped over bending down to place a kiss onto my lips and petting Khan "Yeah were good, you look good" I complimented reaching for his hand.

"I been getting fat" he dramatically pushed his stomach out "you have abs like good bye!" I pushed his stomach making him take a step back

"I need a workout" he sighed looking at himself in the mirror from across the room.

"Hmmmm I got a workout you can do" I say looking up at him with a smirk well on my face "yeah? What is it?" He looked at me curious "ooooooo you being nasty" he smiled catching on to what I was saying "how much longer you think you got?" I asked about therapy feeling my body get excited about the idea "ima make it quick gimmie an hour" he quickly answered looking up the steps where Jody had gone.

"Ima tear that ass up!" He yelled rubbing his hands together plotting. I watched as he hopped up the steps telling Jody he was ready to start working.

Khan and I stayed downstairs turning the tv on and catching up on Grey's Anatomy. "You're the only one who loves me" I frowned ruffling his ears as Jax walked past without acknowledging me it was like that sometimes until he wanted food from me. Ava was iffy one minute she'd be down to lay with me and the next she'd just want to be alone but Khan he was my guy he was down to lay with me whenever and never get bored.

"Maggie what are you doing" I shook my head focused on the show. Maggie had walked away from Jackson after he had told her he loved her, I swear I didn't even want them to be together in the first place but since they were basically shoved in my face I began to have no choice but to like them.

I was three episodes in when I saw Jody begin to pack up his things so he could leave an hour my ass, you took three! By now Khan and Ava were both on the couch sleeping and I was fully engaged in the drama on the TV.

"Alex is chief now?" I heard a voice creep up behind me "yeah bailey wanted to go back to surgery for a little and made him chief" I informed smiling that he actually remembered the characters names which meant he paid attention whenever I would have him watch it with me.

"Ooh who those two new dudes" He questioned some more pointing to the two new characters introduced to the show. "I know one of them is orthopedic I forgot what the other was" I say not really caring for them much as of yet.

"You I don't want them on the couch" he switched his attention to the dogs which laid out making no space for him. "I know but they were keeping me company" I defended "then sit on the floor with em" I watched whistle watching the two up and ushering them off the couch "you're so mean" I whined Ava quickly jumped off the couching seeing Odell but Khan stayed put looking at him then turning to me.

"Khan off the couch now!" He raised his voice but his dog continued to test him "aww leave him he's not even shedding baby" I hugged onto his paw "Khan" his voice was now stern making the dog raise his head "Khan off the couch please" I say. He looked at me then to his owner jumping off the couch and wondering off probably to his bed.

"This is your fault" he pointed my way a tad bit annoyed "how I didn't do anything" I was dumbfounded "you spoil them that's why they don't wanna listen to me especially that one" he nodded after Khan. "You're turning them against me now I'm the bad cop" he stressed making me roll my eyes "you're being dramatic" I fanned him off

"Jax is the only real one Khan is a traitor he don't even wanna play with me no more he just wants to be around you." He continued his rant "Yeah ima buy Jax a new toy he deserves it" he mumbled "don't be out here picking favorites" I warned only to be ignored.

" I do as I please" he turned away from me "come take a shower with me" he motioned for me to get up, I knew what he wanted. "What if I don't want to?" I whined pausing the show "I'm tryna help you out you stink you need some soap on ya skin" he shrugged thinking he was funny.

"Shut up I can't stand you" I rolled my eyes but nonetheless getting up "you gon be nice and fresh" he really believed he was funny by the way he was cracking up. "Keep talking ima break ya ankle again" I mumbled under my breath "whatchu say?" He eyed me I quickly shook my head going up the stairs "I ain't even say nothing" I lied running away to the room.

"You ate already?" He asked making his way into the room "nah not yet I'm starving actually" I say not surprising him "we can go out go eat since we been cooped up in here" he suggested I nodded already liking the idea for a date night.

"Aight coo" he began to take his clothes off heading to the bathroom. "Don't be taking long" he made sure to say before throwing his dirty basketball shorts at me. "ODELL" I jumped away from it throwing it on the floor. My yell was ignored by the loud volume of his music blasting through his phone.

"Ghostface killers, wu-tang 21 news gang" I rapped along to the song entering the bathroom seeing him already in the shower. "Did you download that Cardi song I told you about?" I asked picking up his phone and going to his music "I don't know you can check" I'm already on it.

"Your bitch wanna party with Cardi Cartier Bardi in a 'Rari, Diamonds all over my body shinin' all over my body Cardi got your bitch on molly" The music blasted.

"Who's Brittney?" I questioned looking at a text that had just popped up on his phone, the name was unfamiliar to me so of course I had to ask. "What?" He opens the shower door poking his head out. "You got a text from a Brittney" I restated with clear confusion on my face "oh that ain't nobody he fanned it off going back into the shower and telling me to hurry up.

"Since when do you know a Brittney" I continued to question now wanting to look at their whole messages but decided against it. I did however drag down the preview and saw she sent heart eyes and the okay emojis to a picture of an outfit he had sent her. Why is he sending her outfits? Who is she and since when does he know a damn Brittney!? I heard him groan turning off the shower "she's a basketball player that my mom knows any more questions?" He was beginning to catch an attitude.

"Ooooo How old is she?" A basketball player was she in college or WNBA or maybe she played with his mom "why you texting her" I began digging interested to hear about her but also confused as to why they held conversations. Maybe it was for something they were hosting together I do remember him telling me he wanted to host a basketball event for charity.

"23 and she's a friend what I can't text friends now?" He was defensive and annoyed I wasn't trying to pick a fight I was just curious.

"You know that's not what I mean I don't care that you have friends Odell" he was not going to make me feel bad for asking a simple question the more defensive he got the more it felt like there was something being hidden.

"So what are you trying to say then?" At this point he was out the shower with a towel around his waist dripping wet putting his weight on his healthy leg. "I'm just saying I was curious you talk about your friends, I've met your friends this one you've never mentioned and I've surely never met." I shrug I wasn't mad but I could tell he was.

"So now I have to tell you any and everything about who I meet you sure don't so why do I have to?" he was testing me. I literally can't keep anything to myself he knows I tell him everything I even tell him little shit like me talking to the doorman at the studio or Chris falling off the chair and busting his ass. "bro what?" I looked at him like he was stupid "So now you're tryna be funny?" I asked only to get a shrug "you know what forget I even asked anything" I say throwing my hands up over it.

"Gimmie my phone you lost your privileges" I felt his phone get snatched from my hands "you always pressing me thinking I'm doing something" he accused "yes I know I fucked up that once but damn you gon hold it over my head forever!?" He yelled frustrated. Truth be told him cheating never fully crossed my mind I was actually just curious on why he had someone who I didn't know texting him once he said it was a friend I would have dropped the situation but he started doing extra shit and getting defensive.

"I'm sorry if you feel like I'm holding that over your head bu-" I tried to apologize "like I've been chillin I don't do nothing!" I let him continue to talk getting everything off his chest. I stood leaned against the sink listening to him as he took a seat on the toilet to take pressure off his leg. truth be told I was confused my damn self I didn't think he would get this angry.

"I don't pester you asking who's that Luke nigga you been texting why? cause I trust you" he was trying to switch it on me. At the mention of the Luke name I wanted to laugh that was strictly just business Luke was a singer that I met from the Star cast. "I seen the texts I've noticed that he flirts with you" he rambled "so you saw that I ignored every advance he threw my way" I asked still kind of shocked that he read my messages, plus he knew about Luke I remember telling him. So does that mean he doesn't listen to me when I talk?

When he didn't answer I took that as my cue to talk "When have I ever said I don't trust you?" I really wanted to know the last time I threw that in his face "and all I literally just did was ask you a simple ass question who's the bitch? I wasn't even mad is the funny thing" this argument is pointless all I wanted to do was shower and have sex and now that was all out the window.

"Here you go with the name calling?" He shook his head defending his friend "shut the fuck up" I cursed rolling my eyes I didn't know her so for now yes she was a bitch "matter of fact you a bitch" I shot his way.

"And don't be snatching shit out my hand" I brought back up how he took his phone away "that was five minutes ago" he fanned me off "and?!"

"Yeah...I'm not doing this with you" he turned away reaching in the shower and turning it back on "what are you not doing?" I walked past him turning the shower off just to be annoying.

"Naya" my baby looked stressed out "Odell" I mocked goddammit Naya just leave him be right now. "What else do you want from me" he stressed "I'm done right now I'm over this conversation"

"My intentions were not to make you mad or feel like I don't trust you because I do" I tried to apologize once more "coo" he brushed me off dropping his towel and hopping in. Why'd you have to say anything Naya you could have been getting dick.

"Just leave me alone right now I'll talk to you when I feel like it" he pleaded already back in the shower "you want me to leave?" I double checked if I heard him right.

"Leave the room, leave the house I don't care just leave me" he shrugged asshole. "And you're not getting no dick from me maybe I should just give it to someone who actually deserves it" he threatened making my jaw fall a bit rude and evil.

"Like who Brittney" I challenged still not moving from my spot "yep just the person I was thinking of maybe even that IG model Poly or Jill" he shot back not caring if my feelings were hurt. I wanna break his other fucking ankle.

"Maybe you should" I mumbled feeling a bit hurt and upset. I didn't stay in the bathroom I did what he wanted and left making sure to slam the door behind me. Grabbing my phone and bag I headed down the stairs and too room were the car keys were kept, seeing my keys to the Rover I grabbed it heading straight out the door. He can take all the time he needs to cool down I on the other hand was going to get food and go to a place I was wanted. My sisters.

*************

Merry Christmas Eve y'all 🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 40.6K 84
Alana Cardenas is a young, beautiful, and independent New York native. Her family is very close and consist of her father an three overprotective bro...
197K 6.1K 84
Ari has been single and she don't need no man but once she meets Odell Beckham jr, one of NFL's top football players... will she fall for him or play...
27.4K 1.4K 47
Dr Cassandra Williams has lived a neat and tidy life with a very specific purpose for as long as she can remember. Then she spends one of the best n...
72.1K 2.7K 54
Didn't anybody ever tell you Karma a bitch. Lexie Liberty Westbrooks is a young feisty, beautiful, and sexy young lady. Everything in her life has ch...