Elia (EDITING)

By dirtyworksowen

After losing his mom in a mysterious way, Elia moves to another city to live with his grandparents. His life... More

Beautiful Boys Club
PROLOGUE.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
???
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Epilogue.
RIP Owenโค๏ธ

Chapter 57

526 29 7
By dirtyworksowen

So i have decided to do a little something, like change my novel name to a similar one and my username for personal reasons. I had to divide this chapter into two... so the next chapter will be up in an hour or so. NOT EDITED!!!

ELIA.

It's not as bad as I anticipated it to be actually, though it's a bit weird. I don't even remember the last time I had rice in my life, weeks ago? Say months? And the other part is I have never ordered rice as a meal in my whole entire life, but here I am with my boyfriend having some rice with stewed chicken, and surprisingly tastes so good. Or maybe I'm just hungry.

We eat in silence, enjoying the company of silence itself. Not total silence if I have to include the few people eating in here and some and some country music playing. But surely, the silence between the two of us, is enough.

My relationship with Nathaniel seems to grow every single day. It's even hard for me to think and believe that just a couple months ago we never knew each other at all. It's as if, my life started when he banged my head on the table and gave me a nose bleed. At least that's what I want to think of us now, of me, I don't want to think there was a life beyond him.

A lot happened to me in my life, and I want to think that God or Karma or who ever controls us decided to reward me with Nathaniel. If it wasn't for Nathaniel's existence, I know I would be somewhere engulfed by great sadness and depression, but it's because of him that I have changed into a better caring person. It's because of him that I am happy.

For now, everything is alright, except that he hasn't told me what has been eating him slowly but deeply. Yes, he is still all smiley and loving, but at times all of his joy is eroded by something and I wish he could tell me, but I also am trying to give him all of the time he can until he can tell me what really is going on.

"I wish I could enter that brick of head of yours." I smirk and take a bite of my food, looking up at him. His green eyes glow under the thick lenses of his glasses.

"Trust me, some places you don't want to enter." It's when Nathaniel's eyes widen when I let my words process in my own head. I would have been shy or embarrassed but somehow, I'm a little proud knowing that we will be talking of sex now. I chuckle. "You're dirty minded" I state.

"Says the boy who couldn't keep a straight conversation." He rolls his eyes bringing a spoon full of rice to his mouth.

"But at least confess I'm better." I laugh, trying to find another way to prove me right. In stead of giving me that satisfaction, Nathaniel shrugs. "I don't own a dildo."

My face redden when he mentions the word 'dildo' I mean, I've never used it ever in my life, it gives me chills whenever I see it.

When Nathaniel saw it it was actually an accident. We were back from work and I left him in my room when I went to get us some tea downstairs. And when I came back, he had the object in his hand, his eyes wide as he examined the toy. He had taken it from its box and the plastic that covered it. Trust me, embarrassment is an understatement of how I felt that time. So, I had to go an and on and explain that I didn't buy it. I know he did believed that Xander got for me, but I know he has his doubts.

"I told you! I didn't buy it!" I whine covering my face with both palms. "I cant even look at it you know!" I'm so fazed with embarrassment that his next question catches me off guard and results in my breath hitching.

"Have you used it?" I swallow hard looking at him straight into his eyes. The atmosphere has already changed. I can feel the sexual tension between us. I shift into my chair looking around the small restaurant.

"No-" I whisper.

"You're sure?"

"I'm serious." And it's true. There are times I've thought of using it many, many times that I wanted to just stick it in. But the honest truth is I have never done it. It's because of many reasons actually, like, I'm so embarrassed to stick it in, I'm scared to hurt myself and the actual actual reason is I don't want to lose my virginity to a toy. I only want Nathaniel to do so.

He nods the leans on the table. He looks around probably to see if anyone is paying attention to us before he speaks very lowly with his face turning pink. "Want to try?"

I almost choke on my own spit. Want to try it? as in- as in with him? With the toy? Or- oh God! I get what he means... want to try it with him using it on me! I swear if I have ever blushed in my whole life, I've never to this extent.

Regardless of how shy I am to talk of these things, I nod looking away as fast as I could. My eyes then lands on a woman eating the whole chicken alone who must have felt my stare because she immediately glares at me.

"I used words."

I sigh before I nod again, but this time adding words too. "I do- I mean- if y-you wa-ant to- but..." I swallow and shut my eyes. "I don't want it to-to be my first." When I open my eyes, Nathaniel is leaning on the chair his eyes closed and jaw clenched. When he opens his eyes, desire eludes his green sparkles. He sigh and leans back on the table. "You've never fing-"

"A few times, but you know what I mean."

"Can I do that too?" I grimace looking away. I've never had a problem doing that to myself. I've done it only four times, but it's different because I was doing it to myself, now thinking of Nathaniel doing that to me make me feel- a bit-

"I don't know." And that's the honest truth, I don't know if I want him to or not to.

"Would you like to know?" my heart races as I feel blood rush down where it is needed now. Of course, I would like to know if I'd like or feel comfortable. Just then, my head swells with images of Nathaniel's fingers inside of me, doing horrible things to me. I think of him using my body, touching regions were it all feel ecstatic. At this point I won't make negotiations, all I would be doing is to cry out his name as he sets my body on fire.

I would let him do everything he pleases. I will give him all of me, my body and soul. If he is to control me the way he wants all I will do is to obey and let him do what he wants with me. Anything! Everything!

I bite onto my bottom lip and push the plate in front of me away. "Let's get out of here."

***

The engine starts drawing my mind back to earth. I look out through the window. For a moment I admire the men who harassed us an hour ago (that's how I saw it). they look free and independent as if they have no curfew or homes. A smile creeps onto my lips when one of the trips and falls on the ground.

Then, it happens for about the tenth time in five minutes, I think of Nathaniel. I know all these things I am trying to look at are my distructions, but they don't seem to fascinate me more than the feeling of being in the same closed place with Nathaniel after our pet talk. I won't lie how turned on I am right now, I would do anything for us to just arrive at the resort and do what we have to.

I reach a bag of chips in the back seat and place it on my thigh in order to hide my growing bulge. I start to slowly eat the chips until I realize the bag is empty. The drive starts to get boring, all I want is to arrive to the resort.

"How may more hours are we left with?" I ask.

"About forty-five minutes."

I sigh and reach for the radio. Not understanding a thing, I start to press some buttons changing the radio stations, then Troye Sivan's Bloom starts to play. At least I love the song.

Several other songs come around some I know and sing along, and some Nathaniel knows and sings along too. Others we both sing and dance in our seats. I suddenly stop when I see dots of lights from a distance. As the car gets closer I see the large billboard printed "WELCOME TO GREENWORLD". My eyes widen as the view finally becomes familiar to me.

"Wow!" I hear Nathaniel whisper next to me slowing down the car. There is a large fountain separating the road into two. on the right there is a poster indicating the way to several activity places and on the left it indicates ho- HOTEL!

"You didn't tell me we are going to a hotel!" I practically gasp as a large building destructs my view.

"I didn't know, my dad said it's more of a sporting thingy." He sounds as astonished as I am. "This is- wow!"

I don't even realize the car has come to a stop until I hear Nathaniel opens his door. Like a freak I grin and open the door. I take time to admire the shining building and large area. Some families, couples and individuals are walking in and out with suitcases. I slowly close the door turning around to take in what I can see. Unfortunately, it's dark and I can't see much. I just can't wait till tomorrow when I'll be able to see all this place.

"Hey! Come carry your-"

"Evening gentlemen, let us help you with your bags." A middle aged man says with a grin on his face. where did he come from by the way? A shy looking girl is standing next to him smiling at us. Nathaniel and I exchange a look.

"Sure, here." I literally laugh when Nathaniel scoots away from the boot and motions the guys to "help us with our bags." The 'baggage carriers' as I have decided to call them since I don't know any proper English word to use, lead as they walk towards the entrance. Nathaniel's hands touch my waist making me shivering then plants a kiss on my neck. This does nothing than to send bolts of electricity through my nerves.

The whole procedure was short and easy. All we had to do was to show the receptionist the receipts and other things Nathaniel has.

In a moment we are in the room that is ours, a large hotel room with almost everything you'd need. The bed is big, huge actually, a king sized bed that looks so comfortable. There is and apple tv on the opposite walls. And the bathroom door is on the far right of the room. Nathaniel and I walk over there simultaneously to see.

"Oh my-" the bathroom itself is bigger than my own bedroom. The first thing I see is a large glass shower box, the slide is open revealing more of it's hugeness. The shower itself can be enough for about five people, trust me, it is huge. The there is a short passage that leads to- a large bathtub! Again, there is room for quiet a number of people. Then there a full body mirror on the side wall and a sink opposite the tub.

"Elia! Come check this out!" Nathaniel literally shouts for me to come. And me being me and curious as fuck, I walk over past the little passage that leads to the other part of the bathroom. I gasp as I study the jacuzzi next to another small shower box. There are white, black and grey towels on the sides.

Nathaniel is in awe as he admire the large jacuzzi. For a second I debate either he notices my presence but he later speaks out, "Do we really have to stay here for only three nights?"

I chuckle walking towards him. I put my hand on his shoulder and lean on his hand. "This is great."

We both leave the bathroom still in awe.

-but- once I enter the room again, reality strikes. One bed- for... me and Nathaniel? I gulp pretending to act casual as i walk to the bed. I drop with the huff getting swallowed by the bed and it's soft blankets. Nathaniel heaves a sigh sitting on the edge of the bed. "Ah, chocolates."

The mentioning of chocolates makes me sit up straight and watch over. In Nathaniel's hand a bowl full of chocolates is sitting untouched. I scoot to him and take a lindt chocolate, literally ripping it open. I take a bite humming to the delicious taste.

"Why do I still feel like we have to ask for these?" Nathaniel laughs taking the chocolate from my hand and takes a large bite. I almost complain but realize 1. It's not only mine, and 2. There are still plenty in the bowl.

"Well, we can look for the manager if you want." I tease and take the chocolate from him, this time being a bit normal and break a bar. He chuckles laying on the bed and releasing a dee groan. "This is so comfortable."

"I know right?" I drop myself again on the bed and close my eyes.

As much as I try not to think about our conversation at the restaurant and hour ago, the images keep swelling in my mind. With my eyes still closed, I contemplate on what to do, kiss him? Touch him? Or go straight to removing my clothes and spread my legs open. The last idea makes me lightly giggle. There is no way I can do that. I am still debating on either he should finger me or not and open my legs without at least taking a shower is not what I am willing to do. So, I sit up and stretch. When I look back at Nathaniel I pray not to see him asleep and to my own luck, his eyes are open eying me the exact way I want him to. With desire. But instead, I pretend to be oblivious.

"I'm gonna take a shower." I say. He nods sitting up too. "I'll make a quick call to my dad."

"Say hie- and thanks for me."

"Alright."

"And Leo too." he doesn't respond to that but reaches for his phone.

After I take all I need, that is my towel, soap and body cream, I also take my fluffy grey pajamas out. I would have taken the one piece blue, my favorite, but let's just lie that I'm sick and tired of it and it has nothing to do with the fact that it's complicated to take off.

I take a short shower, but making sure to clean myself the right way. I've researched long ago how to prepare yourself and the likes, and that is what I do.

After putting on the sweater and bottom on (pajama), I walk back to the room to see Nathaniel laying on the bed with his phone in his hands raised above his face. my breath hitches when I notice he is shirtless. He looks up at me and smiles before he looks backs at his phone.

Nervously I walk close to him, studying his chest. the way it rises and drops with every breathe he takes, and the way his tanned chest seems to glow with the light hitting directly on it, is breathe taking. At this point, I am not even sure if I'm seeing right or if it's me being too horny.

I doubt my move before I make it, but we are boyfriends right, it's- proper to- you know. So, I climb on the bed and sit next to him. I take his phone from his hand. He almost complains but after looking at me, puts both his arms behind his head and watch me.

I straddle him, and sit on his waist. I allow my hand to rest on his chest and start to draw light circles on his chest. It makes him calm. I stop trailing my eyes up to his face, he looks at me, his green orbs finding mine. Then he brings his hands to grab the back of my neck, kissing me instantly. 

YEAH, HERE IT IS. Vote and comment!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 1.2K 46
Emilio always despised gay people, doing unforgivable things to them when he was in high school. The tables are turned when he falls in love with a b...
69.1K 7K 37
Being queer isn't the easiest shit. Being queer and living in small town South Dakota is by far the most difficult shit. Unfortunately, five extrem...
841K 32.8K 25
[Completed] Asher's life revolves around two things; being popular and his boyfriend, Danny. Unfortunately for Asher, these things don't really co...
48.2K 1.6K 34
In an all boys boarding school surrounded by football players 18 year olds Alex, Sam, Jason and Parker have two years left in school. Two years, to f...