Elia (EDITING)

By dirtyworksowen

After losing his mom in a mysterious way, Elia moves to another city to live with his grandparents. His life... More

Beautiful Boys Club
PROLOGUE.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
???
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Epilogue.
RIP Owen❤️

Chapter 30

928 52 22
By dirtyworksowen

PLEASE READ.

So i updated two chapter within an hour... i'm amazing ain't I? This is one of my favorite chapters ever! If you guys are lucky, i might write another chapter and update it if my WiFi isn't fucking with me (which is the reason why i couldn't update earlier.)So guys, this story takes most of my time, i rarely do anything now other than reading tips on how to be a good writer, writing my work and all those things. it is taking most of my time, so please, just get yourself a second to vote and a minute to comment out of the 10 hours i spend everyday on this story.

 Nathaniel.

"... maybe you, me, Garry, Jake, Kyle, Xander and Sage." Julia flips her hair with her other hand while the other is stuck on mine. "...it's cool huh?"

"Uh, what about Elia?"

Julia groans. "You know he is not the best of all people, I get you pity him, hence you try to make him feel... how can I put this... you tolerate him." My eyes widen. "That's what make you different from other guys, you are so kind... and I like you for that."

Although she is complimenting me I can't stop run over her words, I do not tolerate Elia, i... I am genuinely nice. This leads to other questions like do my friends tolerate him too? I mean, I know they do not like him, but thinking of them tolerating him hurts me. What of Xander? I know I am very jealous of how close they have become, but i really don't want to think of him as that.

We finally get where we were heading all along. Julia asks me to win her a doll, a big teddy bear. All I have to do is to aim those little ugly monkeys all ten of them then I get get her one.

I do so.

Julia literary screams pulling me into a hug before she receives "her" doll.

We head back to the area where there is fake snow, and all those winter items. That is when I spot Elia. He is standing by some big boys... big, big boys. For a moment I think he met some people he knows, but as I take a close look, I see the fear in his eyes. One of the guys pushes him and he stumbles but not fall.

"Um, Julia, I gotta go." I hug Julia and turn back to the scene. To my surprise I don't see Elia or the boys there, then I panic.

"Are you going to be is super hero now?" Julia scoffs looking at the same direction as I am. So she saw it too.

"Where did they go?" I decide to ignore

"Nate, I thought we were having fun tonight?" I look at Julia, why is she smiling? And why is it not cute? I roll my eyes, but before I answer her she crosses her arms. "You like him, don't you?"

***

I swear if anything happens to Elia I will definitely flip. I look all around for him. The way my heart is beating now I swear I am prone to a heart attack, any second from now. I don't know what to do, I take my phone out from my pocket and scroll for Xander's number, I thank God we somehow managed to get Italian lines. As soon as I find, I call Xander.

"Nate? My man!"

"Xander, something... something is wrong with Elia, he just.. had these men... and they took him... I'm scared... pl-"

"Oh my God, where are you?"

I tell Xander, but that doesn't stop me from looking around. I get to an area where there are a lot of old booths and loud boring Italian music. I don't know why but I end up running, I take a sharp turn.

"You have grown, I see... still small but better."

I follow where the voices are coming from.

"No, I think he is smaller than the last time we saw time, before your mom died." 

"Ci dispiace davvero, amico. Eravamo giovani e cosi stupidi. Venendo a pensarrci... Avremmo potuto essere buoni amici se ci provassimo." (We're really sorry man. We were young and stupid. Coming to think of it... We would have been good friends if we tried.)

 The voice seems to be closer now, so I keep walking until I see the boys or men I saw earlier. As soon as I do I feel myself boil with anger, just as I am about to jump on them I hear a familiar laugh, then I stop. One of the guys notices me making all of them to. I am so confused, Elia is standing in front of them with a smile on his face, that smile immediately fades when he sees me.

"Nathaniel?" he shifts uncomfortably, "What are you doing here?"

I look at the intimidating dudes all looking at me. I take a moment to study Elia, he doesn't seem to be scared or hurt.

"I saw you... umm... I thought they..."

"...going to hurt him? Uh, no we are done with that... we were just young and judgmental." "I'm Francesso, that over there is Matteo and Gabriele."

I just look at them awkwardly... so they did used to hurt Elia. Just that is enough to make me feel uneasy around them. Elia is chewing on his bottom lip, and that itself is making me lose it.

"Questo e strano." (This is awkward). One of the guys say. What does that mean? i mean, it is so rude to decide to speak in a foreign language around someone who has no idea what it means!

"I guess we'll leave you two alone... Guys let's go." They leave us just the two of us standing there. For some reasons I feel like I should apologize for what I said earlier, I do like Elia, but on the other hand, I am afraid to accept the fact that I might be gay. So I had to lie to him, and I want to apologize for that. I don't even like Julia, worse after she said! i don't tolerate Elia, at all!

"Elia?" he stops chewing his bottom lip and look over at me with his eyes wide. It does nothing but to make my stomach feel so uneasy. "Yeah?"

"Are we alright?" I point between him and I. He smiles and nods. I realize he doesn't have those silver balls on his teeth. When I am about to question him he shrugs, "I removed it." I nod, but I want to tell him it looks nice on him, he shouldn't have taken it off, but who am I to say that?

"It looks nice on you..." I just give up and tell him. He looks down and blushes, nodding. "I know... thanks."

I snicker at his confidence, I look around to see it's only us circled with abandoned old booths. "You know?"

Elia does the same too, he looks around us seeming to observe our surroundings. He looks back at me and rubs is palms on his sweat pants. He nods.

"So, you wanna go back there... or we can just sit here? You know... it's a bit loud back there?"

This side it's a bit better, the music is coming from a distance, making it a lot easier to hear eac other here.

"Yeah, yeah... we can sit here." Elia says in a high-pitched voice. We both sit on the cold, kind-of-wet loan, but no one says anything about it. We lean on the other booth, sitting side by side.

I think five minutes go by and we don't speak. The only thing we can hear is some funky song playing at the grounds. "I never realized I missed this place before I came here."

I snicker at Elia's words. "What had you missed?"

"The feeling of just being here... this place holds a lot of memories... with my mom... and my dad... it seems as if I had it all Nate, but it all... like pow! All was gone..."

The fact that he calls me 'Nate' and not 'Nathaniel' as always makes me feel sad. No matter how he smiles and all, he is still paining. His mom died not long ago, but he makes it everyday. Just every day.

"I really don't know what to tell you man." I feel bad for being so blank. He snickers.

"At least you're not lying about how everything will be alright." He looks at me. I avoid doing the same. I keep my eyes on the booth opposite us written 'Ghiande', whatever that is.

"Thanks Nathaniel." This is when I look at him.

"Thanks? What for?"

"Everything, you have been more than kind... I guess... I think... you're the best jock and bully I have ever and will ever meet." I laugh along with him. I watch as a small dimple appear on his left cheek. The was he looks is just... breathe taking. He smiles still looking at me, the way his blue eyes light up and how his cheeks turn red, makes me feel... feel... I don't know. My eyes dart to his lips, they are so pink and looks so soft, how will they feel on mine?

Elia notices where my eyes are, and he moves closer to me supporting himself by letting his palm rest on the ground. I try to look away but I know it is too late right now, there is no way I am going to look away. Elia's other hand moves up to my chest and touches me, I immediately look up at his eyes, there are no longer focused on my face, but instead where his small hand is.

The feeling itself is... alluring, sort of like... turning on. He seems to know what he is doing, he is now biting on his bottom lip, concentrating on his hand. I almost beg him to do something, maybe move his hand or something. He looks up at me ripping into my soul with his blue big eyes. I look back at him breathless and longing. 

Just as if he knows what I am thinking, his hand starts to caress me. My breathing hitches. Elia notices and he looks up at me. I swear, I don't know where all my confidence has gone to? Before I sleep with girls I always am the one to be in control, not like this. Not that the situation is the same, but at least, I can... do something right?

Elia lets it drop back to the ground. He gives me a questioning look with his bottom lip still between his teeth. I slightly nod, I want to kiss him, I want him to kiss me. It's only the two of us here, why can't we just do this? To both my surprise and disappointment, Elia scoots away to sit where he was sitting earlier. I feel my face burn to the extend I think it's hurting, that is not fair, he can't just... do that!

But unfortunately, I don't think I have the guts to make a move. We sit there not saying a word. I look over at him to see him looking at the booth, when his head turns to look at me I immediately look away.

It gets to a point I can't help it, even the guy in my pants can't do it too. I turn to Elia the same time as he does.

"Fuck it!" I mumble the same time as his voice hitches.

Right then his lips crush onto mine, i don't know who leaned in, I just know we are kissing. 

At first it is what i consider as a polite, chaste kiss. No tongue, no gripping, no groping, no grasping, no moaning, no frantic twisting of the head and head crashing... Just polite, but that doesn't last any long.

  I feel his soft lips move against mine, just like how I imagined to feel,  it amazes me how he introduces tongue within the first seconds of the kiss. He seems so... dominant. Elia's hands snake around my neck as he moves himself onto me, I hungrily kiss him, getting introduced to this minty taste. Although I am sitting, I know my knees are weak, Elia straddles on me, lowering himself to press his groin on me, my body moves on its own accord and moves up to meet his body. I suppress moaning to the movements he is making, movements I know as 'humping'. I feel myself harden due to the way he is putting pressure down there.

There is no question about it, Elia knows what he is doing.

Besides the chilly weather, I help him remove his jacket, pulling it off at one attempt. He shivers but does not complain or break the kiss. I don't realize what I am doing until I do it, my hands move up to his waist, I slide my hands between the hem of his shirt and his warm skin.

Elia jumps, leaving my lips, I feel desperate for his lips again. I move my hands further up to his nipples, where I tug them, he winces either in pain or whatever, but decide not to care about it. I lean in again to kiss him but realization hits him and his eyes open wide.

"Nathaniel... th... this is wrong." He tries to remove himself from me but I snake my hands securely around him.

"I know... do you care?" he shrugs, then looks at my lips. "Do you?" I shake my head no.

The position we are in now will never be mistaken for anything but what it is. I am sitting leaning on the booth while Elia is on top of me, straddling with both his hands on my shoulder, not to speak of mine, which are still holding him forcefully into this position. Now that he is moving, I can feel his groin pressing onto mine too. He is enjoying the same way as I am.

He leans and presses his lips again. I will not lie or try to be cliché by saying this is the first time I have felt this way by kissing someone. Yes, I do feel the 'butterflies and fireworks' as people describe them, but I will be honest to say this has a lot of emotions. I feel like anytime I can start crying, or laughing, or yelling... I feel it all, and I want to feel more than this. I shut my eyes allowing myself to feel every pierce of this. I am kissing a boy, and I am liking it, very much.

Elia on the other hand seems to be more confident than I am. He is dominating the kiss, no question about it, he seems to know what he is doing. He pulls away breathing heavy as he seeks enough oxygen. I do so too. I look at him and remove my hands from the inside of his shirt to his face. I run my thumps on his cheeks, dearly. He looks straight at me with lust in his eyes, his blue eyes seem to be darker than usual. But as I keep focusing on them I see tears build up in them. I don't know what to do! Did I do anything wrong?

"Elia..." he cuts me off by sobbing, right then I feel as if I will cry too. He sobs again and covers is face.

Elia removes himself from me, this time I don't argue. He takes his jacket and instead of wearing it covers his groin and scoots further away from him. Did he not like it? But judging from the way he was moaning, he definitely did... so what did I do wrong.

Elia pulls his knees up to his chest and buries his face on his knees. I swear I just sit here, watching him as he sobs and snorts, literally crying. I also pull my knees up, wanting to cover my swollen region too.

I feel bad for not apologizing, soothing him or at least try to make him stop, but I just bring myself to actually do those things.

"Oh! here you are guys- Oh my God what happened to him? Did they hurt him?" I jump as Xander runs to kneel in front of Elia. He gives me a questioning look, "Nate, did they hurt him?"

I shake my head.

"So... what happened?"

"I..I... I gotta go."

"Yoh Sandas my man!" I feel a hand slap my shoulder. That single touch is enough to scare me and make me jump.

"Dean." I reply also trying to sound enthusiastic as he is.

"You're having fun? You know these Italian girls are hot... get one and... you know?" I smile at Garry and look around, it is true, there are several beautiful girls here, and if it was four months ago, I would have been busy searching for some girl to fuck or something, but I am not.

Instead I feel so bad for leaving Elia there with Xander, I just got a bit confused. Right now I don't know what I am doing or where I am going. Garry seems to notice my uneasiness.

"Dude! You're alright?" even his eyes seem to show concern. I nod appreciating it. "I'm good."

"It's just you have been a bit off lately you know... did we do something wrong?" My eyes widen looking at Garry. He really does care about me. I mean, he has to. We have been friends from when we were five, I have known him longer than Xander. He also happens to know everything about my parents because our parents were once friends.

"No, dude, you did noting wrong." I try to snicker but completely fail.

"I know you are lying to me, but I will let you get off with this one." He pats my shoulder once more. "This sounds sappy and cheesy in many ways but... Just be yourself Nate, don't try to be who you are not. I am the one who is mean, ignorant, arrogant and all the bullshit. You... you are Nate, and Nate is the complete opposite. I am your friend and I know something about you. I repeat man, be yourself... and feel free to be yourself."

At this point I know what he is talking about, I have doubts about it... but I do know.

"Yoh! See you my man!" Garry pats my back before running to meet Jake.

What just happened?

Very long Chapter with over 3K words... sorry for that, but i thought it will be necessary to include all the detail in full. So my babies kissed finally, and i am so happy for them. :) ;)
Vote and comment, show some love by sharing. i love you all and i ope you love me too :(
Anyways I am excited to know what will happen next after this... And am i the only one wondering why Elia decided to ruin a good moment... Unfortunately we will have to find out in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 876 15
Seventeen years old Sam Adams doesn't do well with people. He prefers staying home on the weekends and staying away from parties. He has only one fri...
69.1K 7K 37
Being queer isn't the easiest shit. Being queer and living in small town South Dakota is by far the most difficult shit. Unfortunately, five extrem...
8.6K 290 18
A closeted young man from a Caribbean country moves to America and ends up in the same college as his online crush yet unable to come to terms with h...
2.7K 208 17
"When something terrible happens to someone, everyone feels sorry for you at first, they take your hand and cry fake tears and say how 'special' you...