Elia (EDITING)

By dirtyworksowen

After losing his mom in a mysterious way, Elia moves to another city to live with his grandparents. His life... More

Beautiful Boys Club
PROLOGUE.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
???
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Epilogue.
RIP Owen❀️

Chapter 11

1.1K 64 13
By dirtyworksowen

NOT EDITED!

Elia.

I take steps closer and peek through the crowd to see what is going on. I try to go on my toes and jump awkwardly with my bag clinging to my chest with both hands. One thing is for sure some people are fighting and I swear obviously it is Garry or some friends of them. It doesn't ring to my head that Nathaniel is Garry's friend until I push people aside drawing closer to the scene. My mouth hangs open as I watch Nathaniel get punched in the stomach. I quickly step closer only to stop when I realize I am now in the center too. Someone yells my name and I am yanked back. Xander glares me as if to stop me from defending Nathaniel. Every punch he gets in the stomach makes my heart ache. I quickly look away when he falls helplessly on the ground with a groan.
"Oh my God is he going to be okay?" I ask Xander stepping closer to him.
"He never loses these fights" Xander laughs but I swear I hear his voice suddenly get engulfed with pain as his best friend get kicked in the gut.

"Do something Xander" I look up to him and he nods. Just as he steps close Nathaniel stands up and punches the boy directly in the eye. My jaw drops as he keeps on doing so. The crowed gets bigger and louder, most of them shouting Nate's name. Suddenly I get pushed off as some teachers break into the circle, Great way to end their lives.

"Come, lets go, or else we are going to get detention too." I won't lie that I get disappointed walking away. I want to see what will happen to them both. Especially Nate, he definitely needs a scan to check for any fractured or broken bones.

I get lost in my mind to the point that I don't see that we are somewhere, like a door that is never used judging from the dust it has. I don't even notice that Xander is holding my hand. He opens the door leading to small room with broken desks and chairs, and the room is dusty.

"This room is so dusty" I scrunch my face facing Xander.

"The best I can do" he says leaning in and drops a teasing kiss on my neck. My eyes shutters close. "Don't you have a class now?" I know I am free now, but also, I am scared to get caught in here.

"Does it matter?" he plants another kiss and then lightly sucks it.

"Hey!" I whisper loud. "You are going to leave some hickeys there"

"As if you don't want" he pecks my lips and look into my eyes. "I don't care" he kisses me gently and I kiss him back immediately, not wanting to waste any time. I quietly gasp when I feel his tongue lick my bottom lip. I decide to tease him and at the same time reduce the chance of getting 'too far'. He pulls away not satisfied or pleased by my actions.

"Go to class, I will see you later okay?"

He doesn't argue, just nods and kisses my neck sucking harsher.

"Xander!" I push him back and he snickers.

"You-"

"It matters not, no one will even look at them" he returns to my other side and suck on it lightly, hitting my spot. I moan quietly letting my eyes roll back to the back of my head.
God! Now I don't want him to stop.

The whole day people have been talking about Nathaniel and the boy I've learnt to know as Kyle's fight. And during lunch I spotted Nate walking outside to the tree planting section with a bucket of something. I swear he saw me, but before he could react in any way I walked to the library.

Now it's home time, I am walking slowly because one, I am tired and two, I have no reason to hurry.

"Hey Cock sucker!" I turn to see Nathaniel running to me with his bag hanging on his shoulders. I wait for him to catch up and when he does I take time to study him. Sweaty, visibly tired, his blood vessels shooting out of his hands, his hair a little wet-

"Stop looking at me at that!" he hisses, I roll my eyes not in the mood of answering back, and at the same time feeing intimidated by him.

"I have homework for you, here English, and you got to help me with more History" I take his book from his hand taking in how big his hand is and how my small one will fit in.

"...okay"

"And I need a ride"

The ride to my house so silent, no radio no conversation. When we get into the house I spot my g-pa sleeping on the couch and g-ma next to her reading a novel.

"How was your day boys"

"Good" both Nathaniel and I answer and sharing a glance after wards. He follows me upstairs and comfortably falls onto my bed, still with his shoes. I debate on either I should ask him to remove then or not, but my debate ends when he looks at me dropping his shoes to the ground.

It is when he sits up straight that I notice how his face displays pain. He winces silently and shut his eyes biting on his lips. It obviously has to do with the beating, he really must be hurt.

"What are you looking at fag?" I snap out of my mind to look back up to his face.

"Are you okay?" I take a step closer regardless of what a dick he is. He looks at me through his thick eyelashes and nods. "I'm good" he declares.

Why should I bother asking someone who doesn't want my help. I drop myself on the floor as I write his homework carefully and quietly. I make sure not to include any mistakes which I succeed.

"Done" I hand his book. He looks at me "Thanks" immediately looking back at his phone. Did he just thank me? He puts his phone down. "History?"
I nod placing my books on the floor he following suit.

"Fuck, shit!" he winces settling on the floor.

"Let me take a look" I exclaim letting my hands do their own thing. I slip my hand into his t-shirt quickly raising it. I see his muscles tense. My eyes focus on his happy trail almost distorted by the way he is sitting. I actually mentally slap myself in order to look at the bruise not his skin. What am I doing? I bite onto my lip studying his bruise which is now very dark. My eyes dart to his', he is looking at me with the same look engulfed with pain. That is when reality strikes. What am I doing? I bite onto my bottom lip still staring into his eyes. I feel my cheeks redden as I debate on what to say next.

"It hurts?" I ask. I expect him to roll his eyes, call me a fag, kick my ass here in my house but he doesn't, he nods slightly biting onto his bottom lip and keep his eyes fixed into mine. "Can I help?" I ask. He nods. "Hmm hmm"

I stand up not breaking our stare, "I'm going to get some cold compress"

I literary run downstairs, with my heart going 10miles a second. I spot g-pa still on the couch still asleep and g-ma now sitting on the table cutting some vegetables very slowly. "Do you mind if I get I cubed ice?" I ask. She nods pointing at the freezer, surprising me and the same time relieving me for not asking. It's not like by any chance I will say 'Oh he got kicked in the ass by some boy I now hate for hurting him because he was being an asshole as usual.'

I run back to the room. As soon as I enter, Nathaniel turns around, I suck in a sharp breath as his shirtless torso is exposed to me. Gawking wouldn't quite describe my state. I am shocked, stunned, flabbergasted, amazed, wonder struck, mesmerized by his physique. He is like nothing I have seen in real life before.

His body is drool-worthy. He has a chiseled chest and the skin on it is glowing healthy. His abdominals are sculptured to perfection as his six packs pop, instantly giving the impression that he is directly coming from a Calvin Klein shoot. I know I will ever forget his arms for years, his shoulders, round and protruding. I want to walk closer, extend my arms and touch, but I also don't want to creep him out. It has taken a long time and courage for us to be in the same room like this without having to hurt each other emotionally, not that I will, but he will.

I clear my throat quickly looking up to meet his eyes. "I got these" I say raising both my arms with one a dish towel and the other a paper of ice cubes. He nods passively running his hand down his chest to land it on the spot that has the darkest bruise. It is now I notice that he has lots of them, one plastered on his rib cage, ow, that must hurt the most. Some are on his back others-

"Stop eye fucking me fag" he snickers laying on the bed facing the ceiling. "Do it fast you have to help me with history.

The bruises has multiples of hues, colors that should never be seen on someone's skin. There are garish purple splotches, roughly the size of palm, while the others are more grayish, but still looked just as bad. I swallowed hard sitting next to him as I ice him slowly until he shifts because of the excessive cold. I try by all means to avoid touching his skin, and I succeed with that.

This is definitely the day I will keep in mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 290 18
A closeted young man from a Caribbean country moves to America and ends up in the same college as his online crush yet unable to come to terms with h...
105K 5.3K 42
[[SEQUEL]] "Not Another High School Love Story" MUST be read first β–ͺ️ *SYNOPSIS* After suffering a serious injury on the field and being forced to pu...
34.3K 876 15
Seventeen years old Sam Adams doesn't do well with people. He prefers staying home on the weekends and staying away from parties. He has only one fri...
59.6K 1.7K 30
"I hate you - so much Tripp." More confusion because, once more, wasn't this a good thing? "Why did you have to say that? What if," A little quieter...