Beware Of The Frat Boy [ n.h ]

By twerkwithziall

Elana is a hard working student at ASU. She plays women's volleyball and has an eye for success. She has her... More

Cast/Characters and Description
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Not an update
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
30 facts about me :)
Chapter 36
Hi guys..
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50!!
Chapter 51
SUITS [n.h]
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 56 - IS IT SHOWING?!?
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Twitter
Chapter 60 - til' death do us part.
ITS NOT FUCKING AFTER
Thank you all so much

Chapter 30

15K 250 55
By twerkwithziall

(( My laptops back!! So update schedule will hopefully be back to normal again soon, sorry for not updating this week, I'll try make this longer to make up for it. I have news aswell! My mum is having a little baby boy, I'm very excited to finally be a big sister. Anyway, enjoy!!))

{ follow my instagram; @twerkwithziall }

songs;

Sia; chandelier

Jack Johnson; Banana pancakes

Arctic Monkeys; Fake Tales of San Francisco

* WARNING sexual content *

....

I sat there on the edge of my bed, the phone placed at my ear, I ran a hand over my face before sighing. I didn't know what to do, It was a minor fight we had, It wasn't as if he cheated right?

I made a mental note to ask him later, specifically when he was sober and alone from anyone who could influence his answer. For a moment I thought he had hung up but his heavy breathing and the faint whispers from his friends reminded me that he was in fact, still on the line.

"Elana, say something please?" He begged, he sounded much like a young child begging for their parents to stop arguing, he sounded helpless and hurt, and maybe that was why I wanted to forgive him so easily. "Elana I'm sorry, okay? I didn't think, I never do when It comes to these things."

"Ni.." I breathed out slowly

"Please Elana, I need you, I can't do this without you." If I didn't know Niall I would have thought he was crying, but the Niall I knew wouldn't let a tear escape his eye if he was in a metres distance from someone who could tease him about it.

"Niall, I-I forgive you. I'm sorry, I overreacted, you should be able to go places without asking me, you were right, I'm not your mother." I heard a girls laughter in the background and for a moment I felt conscious that all this time I was on speaker and they were mocking me but my suspicions were settled once I heard a door close and the voices fade.

"Sorry, Mali and Ash were makin' out, I had to remove myself." He joked and the unpleasant feeling I had had in my gut throughout the day was washed away as soon as he finished his sentence. "Look, It's late and I don't want to be keeping you up, call me as soon as you wake up, I love you babe."

I was sad, I could have talked to him all night for all I cared, he definitely was both the best and worst thing that had ever happened to me and I was glad that I had met him that day at the volleyball game. It seemed so long from now when In reality it had only been roughly 3 months. "I will, I love you, Ni."

I heard the beep signalling he had ended the call and I desperately wished he had been here to sleep with me, so that he could wrap his arms around my waist and I'd forget everything that was going wrong in my life. Although, my little fantasy was cut short as I yawned, placing the phone down on the bedside cabinet and snuggling back into the warm, plush covers before my eyes fluttered shut and I was once again pulled into subconsciousness.

***

"Lana, Luke's at the door for you." I groaned, stirring slightly before I opened my eyes to see Perrie standing with the door open and surely enough, there Luke stood. Clad in his usual, black tank, checkered shirt, and ripped black jeans with a grey beanie covering the majority of his hair. His tattoos laced around his arms and neck and his lip ring pulled into his mouth by his teeth.

"Nice to see you're finally awake Miss Wothers, would you care to join me for a nice walk and some much needed girl advice?" I laughed, Luke? Girl advice?

"Is poor big Luke having trouble with his periods again?" Perrie snorted, closing the door behind Luke as he welcomed himself in. He had a pink tinge to his cheeks and I wasn't sure if it was from the nippy winds we had been having or the fact I had just teased him.

"No, Elana." He laughed, "I want to talk to someone I can trust, and since Michael keeps laughing at me every time I mention her name. Care to join me?" He grinned, showing his teeth.

"Give me 10 and I'll be right out." I smiled before grabbing clothes and trailing into the bathroom to make my self look at least half presentable.

I pulled on some ripped black skinny jeans, a white laser cut top and my Chelsea boots before applying some eyeliner and mascara. I figured it would probably be a little cold so I pulled on my grandpa cardigan then brushed both my hair and teeth before joining Luke and Perrie back in the room.

**

We were walking for about 10 minutes, just catching up before I asked him about his 'girl problems'

"So what's her name?" The same pink tinge was yet again visible on his cheeks, and he took the lip ring between his teeth.

"Loren, Loren Harkins." He pulled out a pack of cigarettes, placing one between his teeth before offering me one, to which I politely declined. "She's.. something, I really like her and she claims she likes me back, and damn she's so hot."

"Why can I sense there's a but coming?"

"Because there is. She's a bit of a party animal, worse than Niall was and damn he was bad." I felt the unpleasant feeling yet again in my stomach, although I didn't witness much of Niall before, but I had heard things and 98.9% of it was about his bad sleeping habits. I couldn't hold his history over him, though because we weren't dating at the time and technically, he was doing no harm. "One minute she's telling me how much she likes me, we're laughing and joking, having dinner, I even bought her fucking favourite flowers Elana. And then the next minute her tongues down some other dudes throat right in front of me, and her excuse is always 'I have a reputation to withhold' and I just think, is that really what you want? A reputation of being a slut?" I laughed, but stopped as soon as his expression showed this wasn't a time to be joking, he was serious about this."

"She sounds like a tough one to crack, maybe she's telling the truth and she does like you but doesn't want to get her heart broken? Girls like to be the heart breaker instead of vice versa and that's why we're so hard to read, emotions and what not. Maybe she just doesn't want people to label her as weak."

"So she'd rather be labelled as easy? A guy buys her a drink and bam, one free ticket into her pants." He laughed this time and so I joined in. I was glad Luke could trust me about these things.

"How are you even sure she's 'the one' if you wish to call it that? How do you know you're not driven by her looks and nothing more?" He brought the cigarette back to his mouth, inhaling and blowing out a puff of smoke.

"Because, i don't know, she's different, she's closed off as hell but I've kissed plenty of girls, and when she kissed me, I had a feeling I hadn't felt before, a certain rush of adrenaline that wasn't there with the others, I went to bed that night with a smile on my face and I was 100% positive it wasn't just because I was fucked as hell on drugs and liquor, she made me feel wanted, like somebody needed me for longer than a one night stand, she knew all the right things to say. I don't know, maybe I'm just naive."

"Have you told her any of this? Does she know you feel like this?" He chuckled, inhaling twice before flicking the cigarette onto the dried grass and stomping on it in case it set alight.

"Only a thousand times, I swear she has a guys brain, she seems emotionless half the time and Im pretty sure she's half robot." I laughed and he joined in shortly after, pulling me in for a hug, "Thanks Elana."

"For what? I wasn't much help." He chuckled, pulling away from the embrace as we started to walk back.

"You may think that but all I really needed was someone to listen to me, If I had told Michael any of that I would never hear the end of it, I'm glad Niall has you. Anyone would be lucky to." He smiled again and kissed my cheek.

We made our way back to my dorm where we finally parted ways and I walked back into my room to see Zayn and Perrie cuddled up on the bed asleep. It reminded me that I had forgot to call Niall when I woke up, I was so busy talking to Luke that I hadn't realized it was almost 5 now. Niall must be back by now.

I lifted my phone from where I had placed it last night and noticed I had 3 missed calls from Niall and one message from my mother. I opened the message first.

from; Mom x

Elana, darling. Your father and I have news we'd like to share with you and I'd much rather tell you in person, Is it okay If you and Todd will attend to lunch tomorrow evening at that steakhouse near campus? Let me know and reply asap, love you sweetie x

She hadn't mentioned whether it was good or bad news and I had a feeling it was to do with my father, I knew it was. But i typed back a quick reply letting her know that I would come and also bring Todd with me, although It would be odd. We weren't exactly on speaking terms.

Next I decided to phone Niall back, "Hey babe, are you okay? You weren't answering your calls and you didn't call me when you woke up." He sounded stressed, and I could practically see the growing stress lines on his forehead.

"You sound stressed, are you okay? And I'm sorry I went for a walk with Luke, I hope that's okay." I didn't need his approval to talk with Luke but I decided I'd ask him, likewise.

"I'm just a bit stressed babe, I'll be home soon though, an hour tops, and then I can come see ya." I smiled, I had missed him, and It had only been a day.

"I could help you with that." I felt a blush rising to my cheeks, and I had surprised myself with how confident I was being.

He laughed, clearly taken aback by my sudden confidence boost "I love you Elana."

"I love you too." And with that the call had ended and I was left wishing that an hour could pass faster than It was.

***

* Niall's point of view *

I finished the call with Elana and sat back down on the passenger seat next to Calum. I couldn't believe we had gotten through the border control twice without any suspicions and I just hoped that Todd would stop harassing me now that I had done his dirty work. "Niall mate, It'll be fine, stop stressing right?" Calum reassured me before we pulled into the parking lot of the royal bastards frat house. It was actually Lambda Omega but what's the difference right?

"Niall, It's good to see you." Todd laughed sarcastically and shook my hand, "Now, did you get what i asked for?" I nodded, lifting the black duffle bag into eye level. I tried so desperately not to make a fuss, all I wanted was to go back home and chill with my girlfriend, without worrying if I was going to be chucked in some shabby jail.

"It's all in there, $35,000 in cash. no tax." He chuckled, and I handed him the bag. I felt a huge weight off my shoulders.

"Not bad Horan, may have to keep you around to do my dirty work for me, in exchange that I won't tell Elana your dirty little secret. But for now, I guess you're off the hook. Here's your cut anyway." He handed me another bag, a lot lighter than the other. "$5,000, Now get off my lot before I change my mind." I nodded and mumbled a quick thanks before stepping back into the RV and Calum driving me back home to finally be with my girlfriend. I may have had to take her up on her offer, I was in desperate need of letting off some steam.

* Elana's point of view *

As soon as I saw Niall he pulled me in for an embrace, kissing the top of my head and then my lips. "Elana, so there's this party tonight, and since we haven't been to one in a while, I thought maybe you'd like to come? I understand If you don't, we can stay in and wa-" I silenced his rambling by pressing another sweet kiss to his lips.

"Niall, as much as I love the sound of your voice can you shut up." He chuckled and pecked my lips again. "Of course we can go, I think I need a drink anyway." He smiled, showing his teeth before entwining our fingers and making our way inside of the frat that I had spent the last couple weeks, practically just Niall and I.

As we walked into the familiar kitchen I was surprised to see the circular table wasn't covered in beer bottles as Harry, Calum, Ash, Michael, Luke and some other girl that had some similarities as Calum so I sort of guessed that she was Mali, and by the way Ashton's hands were round her waist and the way she smiled at him I knew I wasn't going to have a problem with Niall and Mali, but the look on Calum's face showed he wasn't so pleased at Ash and Mali's little 'relationship'.

"Hi! oh my gosh, you must be Elana, Niall's told me so much about you! your outfits so cute!" She jumped from the seat and pulled me into a hug, I wasn't used to meeting someone new and with them being this bubbly but I guessed it was probably just her personality.

"I am, and you must be Mali, thank you, I love your dress." By the way she dressed I could see she had good taste, her short maroon dress was paired with some black, tattered, doc martens and a sparkly bowler hat, with a cream cardigan over the top, It wasn't something I would be able to pull off but I envied her for her bravery. Not many people would pull it off.

"Are you coming to this party tonight? If you are we should totally get ready together!!" I giggled at how easy it was to talk to her, she didn't make things awkward and I mentally thanked her, as I was the polar opposite. I knew I was going to like her.

***

I had already been back to my dorm and picked everything up that I needed to get ready as Mali had insisted that we get ready together, though I didn't mind. I pulled the outfit from my bag and hung it up on a coat hanger. It was a white swing dress, with the back a daisy chain detail. I paired it with some tan coloured suede wedges and a chunky gold necklace. Mali had helped me.

I did my makeup, taking at least 10 minutes to do the eye makeup alone, I kept getting one side perfect then trying to fix the other side but messing it up and having to restart until finally I got it just right. I put my hair into slight waves and decided I was happy.

"Wow, Elana you look amazing!" Her long hair was straightened to perfection and she had a tight electric blue dress on that complimented her tan perfectly and black wedges.

"As do you!" She giggled before bringing a bottle of patron out of her bag and pouring four shots, I downed them both quickly, not at once, obviously, and then drinking some cranberry juice as a chaser. She had everything sorted. It made my throat burn for a few seconds before it made my chest warm and I felt better, I felt happy.

"Mali, Elana!! The party is starting soon!" She pushed the bottle back into her bag before we closed the door and went downstairs to meet the rest of the boys.

"You look beautiful, babe." Niall whispered in my ear, I could feel his hot breath on my neck and I could smell beer, they obviously had the same idea we had. His hair was gelled, not as high as it usually was and I liked it, his body clad in a white tank and checked shirt and black jeans. He looked really attractive, and I liked his new hair style.

"I like your hair like that." I smiled before kissing him quickly.

"You've already been drinking, I can taste it." He chuckled "But thank you, he pecked my cheek before entwining our fingers and pulling me towards the cab that had already been waiting 5 minutes.

Another 10 minutes and we had made it inside the party, It was the usual, both girls and boys desperate to find someone to spend the night with and leave in the morning. Quite odd how people got a kick out of that, I never understood how or why.

"I'm going to get us a drink, I'll be right back." Niall let go of our fingers and left, leaving me with a very pissed off Luke.

"Luke? Is everything alright?" He nodded

"Just fucking peachy." His nostrils flared and It didn't take me a minute to realize that It was probably Loren. "Look at her, acting all smug. She knows I'm here, she looked at my while kissing that guy. She knows exactly what she's doing."

"Luke, don't let her get to you. Find some other girl, try making her jealous." For a moment he was about to shoot down my idea but realized it actually wasn't so bad, he mumbled a thanks before he walked off, probably to find someone who was a suitable bachelorette. I realized I was now alone, but that wasn't for long when Niall came back and handed me a red solo cup filled with some green liquid that I quickly drank, I guessed it was apple sourz.

"Dance with me babe." He snaked his arm around my waist and pulled me out into the mess of bodies, all intoxicated and happily dancing. I quickly kissed his lips and wrapped my arms around his neck as he removed his lips from my own and placed sloppy kisses down my neck. He nudged my head further to the side as to gain more entrance, he starts nibbling and sucking softly, then harder as he progressed.

(this bits getting a little more graphic so I suggest If you don't like this type of thing skip it)

I let a small inhuman noise escape my lips making him chuckle but he carried on, my eyes fluttered shut as he lapped his tongue, soothing the now red skin, he was sure to leave a mark. "Now everyone knows you're mine." He growled against my neck before placing his lips once again on my own, sloppily pushing his tongue through my slightly parted lips. He bit my lip, pulling it backwards and letting it go, repeating the process a couple times. His hands drew circles on my hip bones, then left to sit on my bum. I pulled away, turning around so I rubbed my bottom against his crotch, the alcohol was giving me confidence, and I knew for sure I would never do this in public If I was sober. I could feel him harden underneath me and he tensed making me giggle, I must've been doing something right. "We're going home, now" he growled, turning me back around.

"We've only been here 20 minutes Niall, at least dance for a bit longer." I winked and he bit his lip.

"Fuck no, you did this. You take care of it." He gestured to his crotch and I laughed. Everything is funnier when you're tipsy. "Call a taxi, we're leaving." He entwined our hands and pulled me through the mass crowd, people moving out of the way as Niall barged through. I quickly called a taxi and within 15 minutes we were back at the frat house.

He kicked the door shut, immediate pushing me against the door, my arms wrapped around his neck and his hands landed on my bum, he placed his lips on mine, it was lustful and desperate, he needed this as much as I did so It seemed. He tapped my thigh gesturing for me to jump so I did, and his hands cupped my thighs, lifting me and stumbling up the stairs to his room, without breaking the kiss. He broke away from the kiss and let my legs drop to the ground again as he kicked off his shoes and helped me untie my own. As soon as our shoes were off he pushed me back against the bed, so he was hovering over me, his lips once again on my neck. I loved the way he made me feel, I felt giddy and excited. He rolled us over so I was straddling him. I pulled his shirt off and then his tank, leaving his toned torso for me to see.

I placed my lips on his stomach, kissing down until I reached just above his belt. I sat up, unbuckling his belt before he stopped me, "d-did I do something wrong?" I asked, suddenly feeling extremely embarrassed. I brought my hands up to cover my face before he took them away.

"You always help me relax, I want to return the favour." I bit my lip, I was nervous but all the same I felt like a kid on Christmas, nobody had ever touched me the way Niall did. I was still straddling him but this time he sat up, pulling my dress over my head revealing my white lace bra and panties. "So innocent Wothers." He smirked, placing his lips on my collar bone, placing soft kisses all the way down between my breasts and down my stomach. He flipped us around once again, I shuffled backwards, resting my head against the headboard as he pulled my panties down and chucked them from the bed. He pried open my thighs and I gasped as he placed his tongue flat against my core, his hair tickling my inner thighs. I slid my hands into his hair, pulling at the roots to relieve this frustration, to no avail. He laps his tongue with long strokes, he stared up at me, his gaze burning into me but I only caught a glimpse as I screwed my eyes shut in pleasure.

"F-fuck Ni." I moaned, he chuckled, sending a volt of pleasure through my body. I bucked my hips, trying to force pressure but his rhythm stayed the same, "s-stop teasing." It barely came out in a whisper. I moan again as his lips connect with my clit, sucking and even nibbling. I gasp, almost scream as he quickly, without warning inserted two fingers into me, pulsing back and forward, hitting my g spot every time. I took a glimpse as his shoulder muscles flexed with every move he made, his tongue still swirling as his fingers worked their magic. He quickened the pace and I was just about ready to detonate my release when he stopped, I opened my eyes and he grinned at me, I tugged at his hair, pushing his head down, and he yet again connected with my core, and with one more pulse of his fingers and released, not holding back my screams as he sucked his fingers. I lay there, sweat glistening my body as I tried to come to terms with my euphoric high. "Holy shit." I was completely out of breathe now as he chuckled laying on his back next to me, is belt half undone and a layer of sweat covering his toned torso.

(( Well that was awks, Imma go bathe in holy water now toodles. It's literally 6:22am and I've been writing since 11pm and this has like 4000 words so I hope you enjoy it, my longest chapter ever and I'm quite proud of it, a good way to start up again:)), I hope you enjoyed it and sorry If you don't like that type of thing but this is my book and I will write It how I wish, also, sorry for any mistakes, I tried as hard as I could to edit but I'm half sleeping so I'll go over it again later, imma go sleep now, n'night! ily all!!!))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 798 73
20 year-old Anna Riley attends college at Penn State, residing in the Kappa Delta sorority house with her best friend, Tara Robertson. The two attend...
70.6K 1.6K 32
Niall Horan is a junior in college, top dog at his frat and strongly recognized in the punk scene. Girls fall at his feet and Niall wouldn't have it...
64.7K 1.7K 56
Ronnie Carter's life has been nothing but bad from the very beginning. Nothing seems to be going her way, and moving to London midway through her col...
46.4K 931 23
*Based off of the movie "Life As We Know It"* Emily is a nineteen year old college student who's best friend dies after giving birth. The father of t...