The Perfect Ruin (OBJxSevyn)

By Knightsdark

Odell a football player had never imagined himself settling down again at least not this early in his life. ... More

1. Intro
2. Fanny packs & Studios
3. Crzy
4. My Love for you
5. Night Club
6. Ex's & Hoes
7. Before I Do
8. Prolly
9. Revolt
10. Game Day
11. Restaurant tales
12. California
13. Missing you
14. It's Official
15. Momma Dukes
16. Who's that?
17. We are A okay
18. Trapsoul
19. Its A Deal
20. Past vs Future
21. Whipped
22. Old Roots
23. White
24. Christmas Eve
25. Christmas
26. New Years Eve
27. New years
28. Pool Party
29. Jan 2nd
30. Jan 2nd P.II
31. Toxic
32. Pre Bowl
33. Pro Bowl
34. Leeds
35. Valentines Days
36. Birthday Night
37. The truth hurts
38. Tit For Tat
39. Sightings
40. Surprise
41. Bronx
42. Rehearsal Pains
43. Present Situation
44. Changes
45. Back in motion
46. Pops
47. Snakes In the Building
48. Coachella Pt 1
49. Coachella PT. 2
50. Try Harder
51. Nike Deal
53. Home Sweet Home
54. Aunt Gina
55. Communication
56. Consideration
57. Sorrys
58. Fever
59. You Again...
60. Regrets
61. Preseason
62. Checklist
63. St. Lucia
64. Season Finale
65. Surgery
66. Sacrifice
67. Who?
68. Blessing
69. Birthday Mess
70. Too Good
71. Nobu
72. Resurface
73. God is a Woman
74. Build A Bear
75. No Games
76. Prepping
77. Holiday Party
78. Quickie
79. Merry Christmas
80. Reveal
81. Maldives
82. Shot clock
83. The Shower
84. Feb 13th
85. Ghosts
86. Trade
87. Ms. Side piece
88. Its time
89. New Beginings
90. Just Being Honest
91. No Guidance
92. The Live
93. Im Done
94. Landed
95. Moving On
96. Shattered
97. Fam Jam
98. Ungodly Hour
99. Uncomfortable
100. Timing
Authors Note
101. Focus
102. Lust
103. New Dates
104. Valentines

52. Breakfast Club

3K 117 7
By Knightsdark

Naya

After a successful party, I was back on my way for the tour, O stayed in New York since his mom threw him a dinner which I was mad I wasn't able to be a part of. Since then it's been two weeks since I've actually seen him when I left I went overseas to Europe for the tour and I had to say the energy there was crazy and on top of that attractions were beautiful. Yeah, it was lonely having to visit all the tourist places by myself but my dancers kept me good company.

The one thing I was mad about was that I missed my dads birthday party, I just remember being in my hotel room watching everyone's snap while they had a good time. Even Odell attended and brought his dad along and apparently the two were having conversations as if they had been best friends from birth.

Everything everyone was telling me made me even more jealous that I wasn't there to celebrate with them. The only thing that got me off guard was the uninvited person that popped up. Nattie wastes no time in letting me know that Mila had shown up out of nowhere. How she got the address? I have no clue I didn't give it to her, One of her family members must have seen my dads Facebook post about the party and told her because Nattie and I sure as hell didn't. I didn't know if she showed up out of spite or if she showed up to actually celebrate. Yes my dad knew Mila but I couldn't tell you the last time they saw each other, I guess that didn't matter to my dad though, he loved her so seeing her probably made some of his day.
Apparently, though she left after like 20 minutes I guess Nattie was giving her a hard time and she didn't know how to handle it.

Now that I was back in the states and in NY I could finally catch up with everyone and give my dad his present. Nattie and I invested into the company he wanted but just needed him to actually go out and get his business license before anything could happen. I also went and got him a Rolls Royce so that he could stop driving around in that 2001 Honda Civic.

"I'm gonna meet you there so you better already be on your way" I was currently on the phone with Nattie who was meeting me for an interview I was doing downtown. I had just got off a 14-hour flight about two hours ago so you could just imagine how tired I was. "I'm in the car right now making my way there plus I had to stop and get you food" she said in a duh tone I almost forgot I had asked her for food.

"Okay right I forgot but anyway please don't be late I'll see you when I get there" I say before ending our call. It had only been a month and a half of touring and I was already tired. Don't get me wrong I loved going to new cities and seeing my fans but I was lacking sleep and getting bored of traveling on a bus all the time.

When we got to the radio station  my security Kenny immediately ushered me up to where everyone was, I wanted to get a head start and maybe see what they would be asking. "Hey, you made it" Charlemagne was the first to greet me "how are you" I greeted giving him a hug, next I went over Angela and Envy.

"You came by yourself?" Angela asked seeing that no one walked in with me "my sisters on her way she just went and got food for me" I told them getting comfortable in my seat "you look tired" Charlemagne stated the obvious "I mean yeah I  just came from Belgium" I said as if they already knew. "Here goes the sister" Envy pointed to the window as Nattie walked towards the door "she got McDonald's" they announced as if I couldn't see what she had in her hands. "Morning everyone" she entered the room all cheery.

"Now there's the energy we need" Charlemagne praised clapping for her but I didn't care instead I took the bag from her thanking her as I took out the two McGriddles and hash browns. "We're gonna start In a couple minutes" someone announced, I was already in my chair ready to go so while everyone got ready in their spots I munched down on my food. "Ready?" They turned to me I nodded swallowing my last bite of my first McGriddle.

"Morning everybody it's Dj Envy, Angela Yee and Charlamange the God we are the breakfast club and we got a special guest in the building!" He introduced "Naya Anderson!" He yelled my name.

"Yerr!" my inner New York came out "Yaya in the building" Charlamange added in"Welcome back and congrats on everything your album is out you're on tour you went platinum how are you feeling" Envy got right to it

"Thank you, man I feel great I really can't complain God is blessing me in every way possible" I was honest even when I'm tired I couldn't complain."Now you're also going on tour with Bieber correct?" Angela looked at her notes "yeah I go on tour with Justin in July through September so that should be fun" instead of just simple stages with Justin I'd be in stadiums ones that only legends have performed on."And you're on your own tour right now" I nodded but realized the people listening couldn't see me "Yeah I am I just finished my European tour which was crazy by the way the energy there is unbelievable"

"Which country had the best outcome" this was a hard question I couldn't really choose "oooh why you do that to me uhhh I gotta pick London I had two sold-out shows there" it was a hard choice to pick on the spot "but I did enjoy every other country they really made me feel welcome" I didn't want to make it seem like I didn't love the other countries or risk someone twisting my words.

"Now the tour with Bieber where are you going" they asked more information and I answered letting them know I would be traveling around the states but also in South America and Europe "You posted on your insta story a lot that you were alone why nobody wanted to travel with you" Charlamange had to be the one to catch that.

"Everyone was super busy and I can't be mad that apart from being around me they also have a life" I shrugged not knowing how else to really explain it. "I mean I get what you're saying, me personally I would have forced my best friend or significant other cause no one really wants to travel alone" he pushed the subject

"Yeah but they were busy what was I supposed to do, plus I had my tour crew with me so I wasn't exactly alone I made it through" I spun side to side in my chair as Charlamange and I went back and forth.

"Speaking of best friends your fans were kind of going crazy a couple days ago being detectives" Angela spoke I should have known they would bring this up. "Your dad had a party correct" she looked over for confirmation "Yeah it was his birthday party which I sadly missed"

"What Happened at the party" Envy wanted her to get to the point, I looked over at Nattie who had her arms crossed slightly rolling her eyes about the topic."Well someone who she had a falling out with apparently came to the party uninvited and took to social media to rant about how uncomfortable she felt and just how it was disrespectful and all that" Instead of saying something to Nattie or even texting me on the side Mila went on her social media accounts basically shading my family and I.

No one knew that we weren't close anymore many of them just thought we were just too busy in our lives to see each other but when news broke that we weren't friends anymore, of course, my fans started digging and asking her questions on what happened."I mean she wasn't invited why would you even show up" Charlamange added his two cents in.

"See I wasn't even there so I don't know what even went down fully" I held my hands up in surrender "I did some digging myself and the two of you were best friends there are even Facebook pictures of the two in high school so what caused the fall out" Angela passed her phone around to show the picture.

"Oh gosh I looked horrible I need to delete those" I joked peeking at the phone "well I'll start off by saying I have nothing bad to say about her I'm not gonna come on here and bash her cause once upon a time that was my sis" I had no intentions of bad mouthing Mila no matter how dirty she does me.

"You know sometimes things just don't work out and that's what it was our friendship just wasn't working out and there's nothing wrong with that you live you grow and you move on" I shrugged off the situation Mila was old news I didn't want to talk about her "this the last thing ima say cause she'll probably hear this, at the end of the day I wish her the best and all the success but all that talking she does on social media is not needed if there's a problem bring it to me that's what we've always done"

"That was very mature of you" they applauded making me roll my eyes "Y'all I am an adult I know how to conduct myself" I patted myself on the back

"What was that fight with Amber Rose then" well damn! I had completely forgotten about that "you know she came on here a couple weeks ago and touched briefly on it"

"Did she?" I couldn't say I was surprised that she spoke about it after all she was on social media dragging it out "she said you thought she was tryna to take your man as in Odell when in reality they've been friends before you came in the picture" Yee read over a paper from her hand.

"See that's where the lie starts, I know you guys saw those pictures" I said as a matter of fact "I sure did and I told her I told Amber she knew better plain and simple if someone had done that to her she would have been equally as mad" this interview was actually different from my last it seemed that all my little drama all came to light at the wrong time.

"I get that they were acquaintances befo-" I began to talk but was cut off "Friends was the words she used" Angela corrected "friends whatever she wants to call it I get that but the minute he got into a relationship you should have known the boundaries that shouldn't be crossed, yeah it was innocent and what not but I still don't play that don't be touching up on my man rubbing through his hair and shit" I was getting upset about the situation all over again

"So that's why you guys had that fight outside the club" Envy asked trying to understand better "listen I was cordial the whole night I even politely asked her to removed her hands from off his body" I stated demonstrating where her hands where "why didn't Odell say something"

"He did is the thing I watched him brush her hands off and try to move away" I didn't care if I was making her look a certain way if she didn't speak on it first then there wouldn't be anything to speak on in the first place."listen nothing would have happened if I was not called out my name and that's that" I brushed my hands from the issue "I saw the video and you have a lot of anger in you for someone that's tiny, when her friend threw the shoe I was scared for her" I laughed at their comment "you gotta stop underestimating small people" I laughed it off.

"Anyway next topic what everyone wants to know is what made you go from Odell to Keith to Odell" they thought it was funny since my face showed how caught off guard I was."First of all I need everyone to get this straight Keith and I are friends nothing more nothing less he's a great guy yes but we've never started anything romantic" hopefully now people would back off and stop shipping us together. "But you were with him a lot during your break up" Envy tried to make it seem like I was lying

"I did I had just moved to Cali and he was finished filming so we both had time to finally hang out I didn't know that I wasn't allowed to have guy friends" the last part came out harsh "I'm just saying I wouldn't allow my wife to do that" For one second Charlamange was on my side now here he was going against me along with Envy

"But see if my man not worried about it then why are you" I shot back, at the end of the day I didn't really need them to understand anything that was going on "it's called trust" Angela backed me up "exactly we good over on my side" I added in.

"And you're right it is none of my business it's not my relationship maybe that works for you guys" he was trying to make it seem like having a guy friend was wrong while in a relationship "aside from Amber does Odell have friends that are girls" I laughed at the little side comment

"Yeah he does me and my sister"I answered in a duh tone "I'm just playing Odell has a lot of friends of all genders" I added so that it didn't seem like I was being territorial even though I was.

"Okay the last thing I just want to say is obviously Naya you are a talented young lady" Envy complimented "thank you"

"Everyone here at the breakfast club is proud of you and how far you've come, forget all the drama and Bs that's being thrown at you, don't let that get you down cause at the end of the day the haters are gonna wanna see you fall and you gotta prove them wrong" I took in his words thanking him

"Also might I add" Charlamange began speaking "I've known you for what 4 years now? Being that I know that you are head strong and beyond dedicated to your craft and that shows through your album like Envy said you are a talented young lady these people out there have nothing to lose but you do" I nodded at their words of advice on how to handle everything that was being thrown my way.

"Also tell Odell he still owe me for losing in pool when that NFL check come in I'll take my share" I didn't even know Charlamange knew Odell much less played pool with with "I'll let you know his response it probably won't be friendly though" I laughed because he wasn't getting anything even if they did bet on it.

"Thank you Naya for coming in it's always a pleasure to have you here and catch up" Envy concludes the interview "thank you guys for having me as always"

When we were off air I stayed in my seat as Nattie began to pack up some of my things "Alright love it was nice seeing you" Charlamange was the first to come over and give me a hug "you as well"

When we left all I wanted to do was sleep in the bed cuddled up next to Odell but I knew that wasn't gonna be the case. He was out training in Cali so I had the house to myself, well atleast I had the dogs.

"You sure you don't want me to stay?" Nattie asked once more as Kenny pulled up the car "I'm sure I'll be good if anything I'll text you" I say hugging her and opening the car door.

"Okay love you" she blew a kiss walking to her car. Even though I was gonna hate being in that big house by myself I also knew Nattie had Jamal for the weekend and I didn't want to take away anymore of her time from him. Apparently Marcel was thinking about moving to Atlanta and taking Mally with him so now that was turning into a big thing.

Natalia wasn't about to let that happen but Marcel threatened to take her to court and use her traveling trips she's taken for work against her. I never thought he was the type to do that but I guess I was wrong he was using Mally to get back at her and that wasn't fair. Marcel was no longer mad now he was just being petty and wanting revenge and sooner or later he was gonna find out what it was gonna do to his son.

************

Mila is back in the picture 😂
And now Nattie are Marcel are really going through it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 34.2K 52
Danielle has been through hell and back with relationships after finally leaving her ex fiance who was always cheating she makes a vow that she'd nev...
242K 14.5K 27
Raj is emotionally damaged. Feeling as though she has no one in the world to love her, she finds herself at the top of a New York City condominium co...
72.1K 2.7K 54
Didn't anybody ever tell you Karma a bitch. Lexie Liberty Westbrooks is a young feisty, beautiful, and sexy young lady. Everything in her life has ch...
144K 5.5K 54
An Odell Beckham, Jr. Love Story