Larry Sick fics + H/C

Od SweetLikeLarryS

This book is all Larry sick fics and H/C. I may include the other boys sometimes as well. Viac

A present that bites (Louis)
Attack in the mall (both)
Tailbone trouble (Harry)
Heart attack (Harry)
Proposal gone wrong (Harry)(accident)
Sick Louis (no-one believes him)
Drugged (Harry)
Antidote (Louis)
Nasty cold (Harry)
Sea sick (Harry)
Fainted (Louis)
Sick on travel (Louis)
Accident in de kitchen (Harry)
Delusional (Louis)
Bad accident (Harry)
Epilepsy (Harry)
Bad dream (Louis)
Kidney stone (Harry)
Broken leg (Louis)
Tortured (Harry)
Claustrophobia (Louis)
Vitamin treatment (Harry)
Senseless violence (Louis)
Appendicitis (Harry)
Overworked (Louis)
A tumble down the stairs (Harry)
Food poisoning (Louis)
Revenge (Harry)
Prank gone wrong (Louis)
Pneumonia (Harry)
Anemia (Louis)
Sick after a fight (Harry)
Sick on Christmas day (Louis)
Broken foot (Harry)
Bad birthday (Louis)
Hit-and-run (Harry)
Pool accident (Louis)
Drunk (Harry)
Louis is sick, Harry doesn't believe him
Sunstroke (Harry) part 2
Stage accident (Louis)
Sunstroke (Harry) part 1
Homejacked (both)
Bronchitis (Harry)
Experimental medicine (Louis)
Vertigo (Louis)
Stomach bug (Harry)
Stage fright (Harry) (part 1)
Stage fright (Harry) (Part 2)
Bullets (Louis)
Sports hurt (Harry)
Updates are on their way :)
Meningitis (Harry)
Rusty nail (Harry)
Laryngitis (Louis)
Severe stomach pains (Harry)
Germs in Thailand (Harry)
Seizures (Harry)
An idiot on rollerskates (Louis)
Harry faints after Louis being mad
Stomach trouble (Louis)
Colds and kisses (both)
Ear infection (Louis)
Fainting during a concert (Harry)
Harry sick (Louis doesn't believe him and gets mad)
Head injury (Louis)
Terrible back pain (Harry)
Knee pain (Louis)
Hurt on stage (Harry)
Sick day (Louis)
Sick Day (Part 2, Harry is sick now)
Addicted (Louis) part 1
Addicted (Louis, part 2)
Passed out (Harry)
Motorcycle accident (Harry)
Update
Update ;)
Anorexic, part 1 (Louis)
Anorexic (Louis) Part 2
Update is coming :)
Broken nose (Harry)
The person behind the story
Insanity (both)
Feverish dreams (Louis)
Scaphoid fracture (Harry)
*PLEASE DO NOT STEAL MY CONTENT!*
new chapters coming soon
Updaaaaaaate 😂
Food poisoning (both)
Sprained ankle (Harry)
Sinus infection (Louis)
some news..
I'm back!
I'm so sorry

Camping gone wrong (Louis)

3K 62 3
Od SweetLikeLarryS

Harry and Louis were in the woods. Since the weather was good, they had decided to go camping this weekend. Both of them really enjoyed that. Harry was setting up the tent while Louis was making a nice campfire 

"That fire looks great Lou." Harry said with a smile.

"Feels great too, I'm getting kinda cold." Louis replied.

"I'll warm you up in a minute, first I need to finish setting up our tent. Do you have any idea where the inflatable matresses are?" Harry asked.

"Yes, in that red bag over there love, wait, I'll grab them for you." Louis said and walked over to the red bag. He took the matresses out and made them ready to put in the tent.

"Thanks Lou, you're such a gentleman." Harry responded.

"Oh, you're welcome. Now, that is done, can you warm me up now please?" Louis asked, shivering a little.

"Sure love." Harry replied and he set himself down next to Louis, who was already  close to the fire again and wrapped his arms around him.

"You're so sweet." Louis said and smiled. His heartbeat got faster.

"You too honey." Harry said and smiled back at Louis. 

"So, what do you want to do now? I'm kinda hungry actually, aren't you?" Louis asked, hoping Harry was hungry too. 

"Yeah, now that you mention it, I actually am. What are we going to eat?" Harry asked.

"We can just heat up a can of ravioli. And some apples as dessert." Louis proposed.

"It's a bit of a weird combination, but okay. But we didn't pack apples Lou." Harry said.

"I know, but look, there are lots of them in that tree over there. I can climb into the tree and pick some." Louis said.

"Okay love, but be careful." Harry said.

"I'm always careful." Louis answered.

Louis walked over to the tree and climbed into it.

"Haz, can you hold that basket that is over there? Then I'll throw some apples in." Louis said.

"Sure honey." Harry answered as he grabbed the basket.

Louis started picking the apples. It was going really good, untill a certain moment. One of the branches of the tree broke and Louis fell down with a thud.

"Owww... ugh..." Louis said.

"Oh no, boo bear! Are you okay?" Harry asked. Louis had just scared the shit out of him.

"My leg... it hurts so bad..." Louis said.

"Let me take a look at it. Can you stand on it?" Harry asked concerned.

Louis carefully tried to get up but screamed in pain as soon as he put pressure on his leg.

"I c..can't... it hurts so bad." Louis said and he started crying.

"Oh Lou... I told you to be careful. Okay, we need to get you out of here. Your leg has to get checked by a doctor." Harry stated.

Louis nodded. Harry took his phone out of his pocket and tried to call for help, but they weren't lucky. Due to being in the middle of nowhere, in the woods, there was no service.

"Damn it, I've got no service here..." Harry said.

"Oh no... what are we going to do now?" Louis asked, wanting to get away from there as soon as possible. His leg was killing him.

"There must be some kind of medic on this campsite. I'm going to ask over there. Oh, first I'm going to hand you a wet towel. Hold it against your leg. I know it's not as good as ice, but at least it's something." Harry said and handed Louis the wet towel.

"Thanks Haz... owww..." Louis said, squeezing his eyes shut as he held the towel against his leg. Luckily he wasn't bleeding.

"Shhh... I know it hurts sweety. I'll be right back okay? I'll get some help." Harry said and started walking.

After 10 minutes Harry saw a small cabin in the woods and he knocked the door.

A sweet old woman opened the door and Harry told her what happened. She was more than willing to help and used her house telephone to call for the ambu heli. A normal ambulance couldn't come into the woods, but the heli could.

Harry thanked the woman and ran back to Louis. Louis was still sitting on the same spot, still holding the towel against his leg.

"How is the pain love?" Harry asked.

"It's awful." Louis cried.

"Shh... I know sweety, I know... but help is on the way. They are coming to take you with the heli." Harry said.

Louis nodded.

"Show me your leg." Harry said calmly.

Louis carefully rolled up his pants and made a painful face.

Harry saw Louis' leg was completely bruised and a bit swollen.

"That doesn't look good Lou..." Harry said softly.

"I know." Louis replied, with tears still running down his cheeks.

Harry rubbed his boyfriend's back to comfort him. Louis made his head rest on Harry's shoulder.

Then they heard the heli and soon enough, a heli was landing in the woods. Two paramedics came out and they ran over to where Harry and Louis were sitting.

"Hey, what happened?" One of the paramedics asked.

"Louis fell out of a tree while picking some apples and he hurt his leg pretty bad." Harry explained.

"Yes, it hurts r...really bad..." Louis said.

"Okay, let's take a look." The paramedic said.

He rolled up Louis pants again and examined his leg.

"Louis? Well, to be honest with you... I think your leg is broken, due to the bruising and swelling. But to be sure, you need some x-rays. We will take you to the hospital." The paramedic said.

"Wh..what about all our stuff?" Louis asked.

"We'll contact someone to pick it up for you guys. They will make sure you get everything back." The medic answered.

"Okay." Louis said.

They put Louis in the heli and Harry got in as well. Then they flew to the hospital.

In the hospital, they took some x-rays and the paramedic had been right. Louis' leg was broken. Luckily it was a 'clean' break and it didn't need surgery. They only had to set it and then put a cast on his leg.

"Okay Louis, the next part is not going to feel nice. It's quite painful to be honest with you. We need to set your leg before we can put it into a cast." The doctor said.

Louis nodded and looked scared at Harry.

"Don't be scared Lou. It will be over soon." Harry said in a comforting way.

"B.. but it will hurt..." Louis said sadly.

"I know boo bear.. I know." Harry said.

Then the doctor started to set Louis' leg. Louis screamed a couple of times.

"We've had the worst part. Now we're going to put you in a cast. That cast has to stay on for six weeks." The doctor said.

--------------------------------------
At home
--------------------------------------
Louis was on the couch, with his hurt leg propped up on a pillow. Tears were coming from his eyes and Harry noticed.

"Is it hurting love?" Harry asked concerned.

Louis shook his head. It was still hurting, but that wasn't the reason he was crying.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" Harry asked as he went to sit next to Louis. Harry wrapped his arm around him and dried his boyfriend's tears.

"It's just... I ruined our camping trip... I always ruin everything..." Louis said sadly.

"No, you didn't. Accidents can happen, right? Don't feel bad about it. Just rest your leg and I'll be your personal servant for the next couple of weeks." Harry said with a smile.

"You're so good to me." Louis replied.

"You're good to me too. We belong together." Harry responded.

And that made Louis smile. It made him feel warm inside. He felt like he could fly.

Louis got snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Harry giggle.

"Why are you laughing?" Louis asked curiously.

"Do you realise that you were sitting there with your eyes closed, pretending your arms were wings?" Harry asked.

"Well... you make me feel like I can fly." Louis said and smiled at Harry with a lot of passion.

"Oh Lou... I love you." Harry said.

"And I you."

Six weeks later, Louis got his cast removed and they went on another camping trip. Only this time, they brought a ladder with them. Just in case someone decided to go and pick apples.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

207K 2.5K 10
Just a bunch of Larry Stylinson one-shots and sickfics. Featuring fluff, angst, h/c and sometimes even some soap opera level dramatics...
783K 13.4K 134
This is my book of fluffy Larry One-shots and sick/hurt fics. (Okay, mostly just sick and hurt fics). ;)
87.6K 1.8K 33
A collection of stories about two boys (with an unhealthy amount of death and sadness).
4.5K 20 73
Just the Larry fics I've read, what I recommend, and what I thought of them.