NaLu One-shots

By SweetScales

Here are some fresh NaLu one-shots out of the oven! They are all mainly fluffy but they also contain a little... More

A Night Full Of Stars
Just Us
Bubbles
Book & Kiss
BlackSun & NaLu
BlackSun & NaLu Pt. 2
Movie Night
The Tears I Shed
Not Too Well
Pregers
Lightbulb
I'll Find You
Welcome
Indirect
Combat Traning With A Twist
Argument
Drunken Girlfriend
Together Is Stronger
Romeo And Julliet
Pregnant Days
Warmth
Remember Me
A How-To
Girl's Life
Secretly
A How-To Pt. 2
Amazing
Just Kiss Me
Sooner Or Later
Sleep
Just A Joke
Sunset
Meet Lucy
Deep Blue
She's Mine
Almost Ready
I'll Be Waiting...
Made Dinner
Teach Me Fire
We Are Loved
That One Day
One Book
I Need You
Just Open Your Eyes
Those Memories
Smile
The Dark
Magic Word
A Gift To The Fairies
A Simple Theft
Scene Of Love
We'll Make It
That One Invite
Thank You
Nin Nin
By Your Side
Rivalry
Cutie
Beautiful Ways
Take A Break
Child
Celestial Beings
•~Special Thanks~•
Your Words
Idiocy Burst
Idiocy Burst Pt. 2
Child Scenario
Pierced
Sweet Talk
It Was A First
Rule Breaker
No Surrender
Covering It Up
Attention
Clumsy
The Day You Were Born
One Who Shares
A Little Trip
No Telling
A Unique Moment To Remember
Frightened
Someone's Save
The Girl For Me
Guilt Is Our Enemy
I'll Be Me
Allow One To Rest
Important❗️
One Taste
The Saddest Sound
The Words Beneath Her
Partners
Depths Of A Flame
Close Your Eyes
We Have Each Other
One Character
Lean On Me
Guess This Is Goodbye
Only You
The Best Feeling
You're Still Here, Right?
She Won't Think the Same
You Have No Idea
I Wouldn't
Together in the Living Room
Which Type?
No Shame
I Doubted It
Everything I Could
A Heart-Warming Cure
Sleepy Head
Something That's Been Wanted. . .
For You
In My Eyes
Even When I'm Weak
Swoo-Swoo
Every Single Time
I Miss It All
Unfairness
I'm Sure of It
Only One
The Midst of a Storm
Life With You
The Value of a Flaw
Your Presence and Love
Closer to You
Everything
Safe Place
The Purest Gift
Imperfect Love
Almost Broken
To My Readers
~ Update ~
My Opening
An Honest Lucy
The Unexpected Date
Tranquil Love
Morning Love
Motherly Passion
Love Note
Girls of my Life
Midnight Kisses
The Period Talk
Numb
Christmas with You
Can I Trust You?
I Promise
I Want You in My Future
You Were My First
Please Trust Me
Update
One Drunk Night
I'm Here
My Love and Affection
You're Safe
Update ❗️
Ideas Update ❗️
My Love and Affection: Alternative Ending

My New Mom

3.7K 99 19
By SweetScales

Why am I soooo busy?! You know what, blame it on school. Might as well make it my whole life. Blame it on that. Not me.

Enjoy!!

A(dang u bold)nother day in Magnolia where the birds sang a wistful song and the trees fancied in the wind.

Including, a quite happy.........Happy. No coincidence at all.

He danced with his blue fur as he jumped and danced all around. Although, only one person remembered. And that person was his all might best friend or foster father ever since birth.

"Happy birthday, Pal!" He cheered on the exceed with a toothy smile.

"Thank you, Natsu!" He thanked the dragon slayer who walked over.

"We should tell Lucy!"

"Yeah! Speaking of Lucy too, I was hoping if you two could like...hangout the whole day..?" Happy said with a nervous smile with a couple shaking legs that trembled with a hope of agreement.

"Sure thing. Why?"

"Well, You See, we've known for Lucy a little over a year now," Happy started as Natsu cocked his head slightly in encouragement.

"And now don't get me wrong but Lisanna is a great mother!"

"Mother..?"

"Didn't she help raise me?"

"Well yeah. Carry on."

"But since we don't see her all that often, I wanted to get a new mom." Happy said with a shaky voice.

"As a birthday present?"

Happy nodded slowly while looking down ashamed for asking such a broad question.

"Okay, sure. Either way I bet Lisanna is already with Bixlow already. So, who do you want as your new mother?" Natsu flashed his grin once again.

"Well, I was thinking Lucy."

"Lucy? Happy, you know Lucy and I are only friends."

"Well, you guys are practically flirting half the time without knowing it." Happy's know-it-all side showed as he crossed his arms in denial.

"That's just talking!"

"Talking with a romantic tone!"

"It's called being friends!"

"We're going off topic!!"

Natsu let out a defeating sigh.

"I doubt she'll even return the feelings though."

"Wait, So, you admit you have feelings for her?"

"What?!" A blanket of pink caked Natsu's cheeks.

"You didn't deny it."

"You're going off topic!!"

Happy sighed, "Just please~! For my birthday? For me~?"

Those exact glassy eyes and quivering lip made Natsu twitch.

He didn't want to ruin Happy's birthday just by not giving him a new mom. Although, Natsu didn't find it all that bad. He knew how exactly too. Love, marriage ect. Of course it was just a matter of time where Natsu will find him self down that road.

Natsu huffed, "Alright."

"Thank you! Thank you so much Natsu!" Happy snuggled his warm neck with a hug as Natsu hugged back.

~~~~~

A few hours later at the guild, a dead silence filled the guild besides a few talkers and brawls here and there. Although, two mages were missing and nobody knew what they were up to. Not even Happy.

"So, all he said was that they were going on a mission?" Erza questioned the cat who enjoyed his fish birthday cake happily however, he could still see the pain in his eyes.

"Yeah. They said they were gonna try to be back by sunset though." He replies with a mouthful.

"That's weird. They never go on a mission without you." Gray rejoined.

"True. You're like Natsu's left hand." Mira says between orders.

"Natsu barely uses his left hand though."

"I'm useless....?" A tear welled up in his dark eyes.

"No, no, no, no! What I mean is, you always help him! You can't just use one hand! See what I did there?" Mira forced a smile to avoid her panicking self.

"Okay." Happy sniffed as he took another bite. 

Erza pulled her self up from her seat, "Well then, let's go open those hard-working presents to wrap!"

"You make it sound like Christmas..." Happy mumbled as he got up. "Speaking of which, how come last Christmas I didn't get anything?"

"Well," Mira chuckled nervously. "Natsu accidentally burned down all our money so we couldn't buy anything so we just pretended Christmas doesn't exist anymore for that time. Remind me to not invite him to the next party."

As Happy then unwrapped his presents. His gifts were a delight to his eyes. Although, it wasn't exactly what he wanted. That missing part of his heart was to be filled with a new mom. That aching feeling in his head was to only be cured with that one present. Now, he worries he may never get it.

Wendy turned around as she finished cleaning up to only notice the saddening look on his face, "Hey Happy, I'm sure they're on their way very soon. We all know them and they pick up a good fight."

"Yeah, thanks Wendy." He gave a forced smile as she gave her sweet smile back in return.

"And speak of the devil!" Juvia pointed towards the open doors to reveal the one and only two mages that had been gone ever since morn. They seemed rush and tired, even Natsu. Not to mention, a few scratches and cuts flickered their arms and legs.

They sprinted towards the guild and slowed down as their feet came in contact with the wooden floor.

"Did you run through that old forest?" Wendy asked worriedly.

"Yeah, it was the fastest route." Natsu replied nervously, scratching the back of his head nervously.

"Anyway, hi everyone! Sorry for being late! And, happy birthday Happy!" Lucy cheered while giving the blue exceed and warming hug.

"I thought you guys were gonna be gone forever! I missed you..." Happy whimpered.

"So, you don't mind the fact we left without you?"

"No, not really. I wanted you guys to hang out alone today actually."

"That is true." Natsu rejoined.

"So! Let's continue opening the presents!" A bright smile was brought along Happy's lips.

Happy shuffled and popped open his extra presents. He was filled with joy as he laughed cheerfully with the others. Laughs were heard loud and proud. However, he had one extra present.

"Yo Happy!" Natsu called over the cat.

Happy jumped with his little feet over and faced the dragon slayer with a questioning look.

"You forgot a present." Lucy rejoined.

"Hmm?" Happy cocked his head.

Lucy leant over slightly and pulled out her left hand, letting Happy view it and examine it.

"I don't- WHOA." Happy's face lit up.

Everyone paused in whatever they were doing and seemed to hear over the blue cat's shock. They strolled their way over too with a questioning look.

"You two-!"

Erza gasped at the sight, "That's a beautiful...."

"Wedding ring." Mira finished off with an overly happy face.

"Wait, So you..." Gray stood frozen he gave another questioning look.

"You said you wanted a new mother," Natsu said. "So I got you one!"

The watery feeling filled Happy's eyes as he couldn't help but smile. He took off on his feet and gave the biggest hug as possible to the two of them.

"This is the best gift ever!" Happy cheered with still his voice cracking up.

"But you two weren't even dating at first." Erza smiled, looking at the two.

"Well, actually we were, we just didn't.....tell you." Lucy replied with a nervous look.

"I get the hint you didn't even take a mission."

"Nope!" Natsu gave a toothy grin.

"We went to a private wedding."

"Well, I'm glad you did. Happy's never felt so glad before." Mira rejoined to only see the excited Happy.

A Month Later

"Lucy or mom-whatever!"

"Yeah, Happy?"

"When am I gonna have a brother or sister?"

Lucy and Natsu's face flushed deeply.

"Um, we'll try...?"

Lucy groaned as she laid on Natsu's shoulder in exhaustion due to the questions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

619K 31.4K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
544K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
140K 5.8K 102
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
447K 30.4K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...