The Perfect Ruin (OBJxSevyn)

De Knightsdark

Odell a football player had never imagined himself settling down again at least not this early in his life. ... Mais

1. Intro
2. Fanny packs & Studios
3. Crzy
4. My Love for you
5. Night Club
6. Ex's & Hoes
7. Before I Do
8. Prolly
9. Revolt
10. Game Day
11. Restaurant tales
12. California
13. Missing you
14. It's Official
15. Momma Dukes
16. Who's that?
17. We are A okay
18. Trapsoul
19. Its A Deal
20. Past vs Future
21. Whipped
22. Old Roots
23. White
24. Christmas Eve
25. Christmas
26. New Years Eve
27. New years
28. Pool Party
29. Jan 2nd
30. Jan 2nd P.II
31. Toxic
32. Pre Bowl
33. Pro Bowl
34. Leeds
35. Valentines Days
36. Birthday Night
37. The truth hurts
38. Tit For Tat
39. Sightings
40. Surprise
41. Bronx
42. Rehearsal Pains
43. Present Situation
44. Changes
45. Back in motion
46. Pops
47. Snakes In the Building
48. Coachella Pt 1
49. Coachella PT. 2
50. Try Harder
52. Breakfast Club
53. Home Sweet Home
54. Aunt Gina
55. Communication
56. Consideration
57. Sorrys
58. Fever
59. You Again...
60. Regrets
61. Preseason
62. Checklist
63. St. Lucia
64. Season Finale
65. Surgery
66. Sacrifice
67. Who?
68. Blessing
69. Birthday Mess
70. Too Good
71. Nobu
72. Resurface
73. God is a Woman
74. Build A Bear
75. No Games
76. Prepping
77. Holiday Party
78. Quickie
79. Merry Christmas
80. Reveal
81. Maldives
82. Shot clock
83. The Shower
84. Feb 13th
85. Ghosts
86. Trade
87. Ms. Side piece
88. Its time
89. New Beginings
90. Just Being Honest
91. No Guidance
92. The Live
93. Im Done
94. Landed
95. Moving On
96. Shattered
97. Fam Jam
98. Ungodly Hour
99. Uncomfortable
100. Timing
Authors Note
101. Focus
102. Lust
103. New Dates
104. Valentines

51. Nike Deal

3.4K 118 10
De Knightsdark

"So how are you holding up?" The question seemed simply but my answer wasn't I mean yes I was good tour was going great but on the other hand the media was still eating this Amber thing up alive on top of that my sister got involved making it a bigger deal than it already was.

I couldn't even be mad at Natalia she was just being protective, when she caught wind that Amber and her clown friends were still subbing me she got involved and put them in their place real quick. That made it to the shade room and other blog sites the thing with it all was Amber wasn't so much of the problem anymore it was just her friends.

"I'm good still waiting for this all to just blow over but on a side note I'm happy to finally be home" I say leaning back on the leather couch

My sister's eyes widened as a smirk appeared "Hmm so you moving in?" She whispered looking around to see if Odell was around. "No, I mean home as in New York" I corrected myself.

Since O had been on tour with me we just decided to stay at his place in New York since I had a two-day break and he had a meeting to go to. "Plus O not even here so I don't know why you looking around like that" I informed her letting her know she could talk normally.

"Really?" She sat up "where he at?" I shrugged turning when I heard a couple set of footsteps "hey baby" I reached out to Kahn as he approached with Jax right behind him.

"How many dinosaurs does he have?" I noticed the terrified look on her face as they got closer "three, two boys Kahn and Jax and one girl Ava she probably just chillin right now" I say rubbing Kahn's head. "They're friendly don't worry, I was scared too at first" I assured her the dogs were cautious of her as well but Jax was the first to approach and sniff Nattie out. Kahn didn't care as much instead he climbed up on the couch resting on my legs.

"You know you heavy right?" I asked him as he paid me no mind "you know daddy gon be mad if he finds you on the couch" they knew they shouldn't be on it but I was a pushover and unfortunately they knew that, everything O said no to I let them do.

"Mally would love them I have to bring him over before you leave" I nodded telling her I'm pretty sure O would be fine with it after all he loves Jamal and would do anything for him.

Before she could even respond my phone went off "what is that?" She questioned the unfamiliar sound "ESPN" I answered picking up my phone to read what was happening.

"What happened?" She asked when my eyes bulged out at what I was reading "what the fuck he didn't tell me this" I spoke to myself reading over the text "Odell got traded?" I shook my head "he got Fined?" I shook my head again "then what bitch say it!" She became annoyed.

"My man just signed the richest NFL shoe deal with Nike" a wide smile couldn't leave my face. "Bro what since when?!" Nattie covered her mouth shocked "apparently today a couple minutes ago" I say showing her my phone "I knew he went to a meeting but he didn't tell me what it was for that's crazy" I recalled

"Five million dollars for a five-year contract and he could possibly make more.. oh shit" she scrolled through the article. "We need to celebrate" I already began brainstorming "get him a cake" she added in I nodded taking note of how I could celebrate for him.

"We could go to Dinner tonight and then tomorrow go out that way the cake could be made in time" I searched for the nearest cake shop "when he gets home I'll see what he wants to do" even though I was planning I had to make sure he was on board and didn't have any other plans.

When the garage door opened I wasted no time jumping up off the couch speed walking over to it. "Hey baby" he greeted his mood seemed to be in high spirits "congrats" I congratulated kissing him "I wanted to tell you but they released the statement before I could" at this point I didn't care I was just proud of him.

"It's okay I'm just proud of you and your hard work I know this was something you wanted for a while" my hand played with his beard while his hand rested on my waist "I know it's still surreal". He looked up at the ceiling still smiling "God is good ain't he?" I nodded resting my head on his chest

"All the time baby, all the time" I agreed letting go when the dogs came trotting in "oh I see Y'all missed me" he played with them as they jumped up on him "see even they can sense the happy energy" I cooed moving to the kitchen to give them their treats "where Ava?" He asked following behind me "upstairs probably sleeping" I shrugged unsurely

"Congrats Odell I see you doing big things" Nattie appeared giving him a hug "thanks Nattie I appreciate it"

"Y'all look like a married couple with these damn dogs and this house" she added thinking she was slick leaning against the counter waiting for a response. "Wait on it" O replied quietly but covering it by saying something else "Y'all know I was a single father raising these children by myself" I swear the dogs were really Odell's children or the closest he had to "that makes me the stepmom" he nodded confirming "stepmoms aren't usually liked though" I added in that fact it was true I couldn't name someone who liked their stepmother.

"But you different, they obviously love you" he was right they did love me sometimes more than him. "So I was thinking we should celebrate, go out tomorrow and then maybe a dinner with your pops and mom later in the week" I told him my ideas hoping he would agree with them.

"That's cool my mom would love that especially since you came up with the idea" he continued to let me know how much his mother adored me. "I guess I'm just loveable all around huh" I tooted my own horn.

"Girl bye I could name five people that don't like you" Nattie interrupted saying her goodbyes "they're called haters" I answered to the people that weren't a fan of me.

"So like since I just signed a huge deal Do I get like a reward or something" he lowered his voice tracing the lining of my shirt with his fingers. "I mean I guess you could get a lil some'n" I shrugged rubbing his beard, that got him excited instead of being kissed I was pulled down on the couch by my legs so that I was now laying down.

He ruffled with my top before finally getting it off wasting no time leaving love bites all over my body. "Wait" I pushed back a bit at the corner of my eye I could see Ava quietly watching.

"Take the dogs for a walk first" I motioned to Ava who was trying to snuggle into my arms "ughh fine" he groaned but reluctantly gave in.

***
The next day I was in full on surprise mode tonight I was going to be throwing a little party at this club downtown for Odell. I had invited his teammates a Dj, friends who were in town and who could make it on such a short notice. I was also in works with the club to try and get them to serve his cake.

I had ordered a cake for him which by the way was not cheap especially since with was on such a short notice. I also bought it not knowing if the club would even allow it inside but sure they would if I gave them a few more bucks.

Since I was out making sure everything was good Ben and Sterling had come over to keep O occupied for majority of the day, while they did that my job was to make sure the decorations for the club was set, make sure the cake was finished, make sure everyone that was invited is here and has the right address and then find an outfit, so far I had only done one out of the four so you can just imagine how stressed I was feeling right now.

"What you up to" Nattie asked on the other line, she had called me to see what she should wear for tonight "uhhh running errands for tonight stressing out," I say talking my fingers on the steering wheel waiting for the light to turn green.

"What do you still have to do?" She asked crunching on whatever she was eating she knew I hated when I could hear her chew her found.

"Uhh I still gotta find an outfit pick up the cake and go to the venue," I say listing the things, it didn't seem like much to do but not everything was close together so driving plus traffic was going to take up a lot of my time.

"I'll pick up the cake let me know what time to get it, you just go to the store get an outfit and then meet me at the venue when you're done" she offered boosting my mood ten times higher "thank you so much Nattie You're such a huge help" even when she didn't have to she still offered to help me out.

"You know I got your back no matter what I just don't get why you didn't ask me in the first place" she argued I could tell she was rolling her eyes just by her tone.

"I know but thank you again love you" I cut her off telling her bye so that I could put in the new address on the GPS.

When I got to the mall I immediately went to some of my favorite stores I must have spent about two hours there and only came out with just some red boots. I swear I couldn't shop by myself, in fact, I hated shopping in the stores especially when I'm alone I feel like I can never find anything good, this is why I prefer online shopping it's just calmer and better for me.

In the end, I decided to just try and rummage through my closet which was still resting at Natties place so that was another stop I needed to make. After that, I made my way to 10 oak a popular club downtown. When I got there Nattie was sitting in the car waiting for me "this cake is dope what flavors is it" she examined the caked as if she could see the inside of it.

"Marble I figured to get the best of both worlds" I shrugged taking the cake from her and walking towards the venue. "Hey, you must be Naya" a middle-aged man greeted at the door "yeah I am and you are Jeff right?" I asked making sure I was right once he nodded I smiled his way as I followed him to the back of the building.

"We have girls who bring bottles to V.I.P section so whenever you want to bring the cake out you just let one of them know" I nodded while he spoke "okay I can carry out the cake I'm just gonna need the girls to like bring the bottles alongside me" I say having a whole plan in my head.

"Yeah sure we can do that they can surround you while you carry the cake and we'll have a table in the front too so that you can set the cake there" I nodded loving the plan so far.

After the cake is brought out I was told they wouldn't actually be able to distribute it which was fine we could just bring it home.

After the meeting I made my way to Natties place where I picked my outfit for tonight then I made my way home so that I could start to get ready finally.

"There you are finally" I was greeted by my beautiful boyfriend and dogs "I see everyone missed me" I say bending down to give Kahn the attention he was asking for "I was tryna spend my day with you, not the boys I'm already seeing them tonight" I could tell they gave him a rough day by how annoyed he was I bet it was Ben.

"I know I'm sorry I went to the mall and then went to Natties and we ended up going out to eat" I rambled on lying a bit "and you ain't even bring me back nothing" he examined my bags from the mall shaking his head. "I was gonna make something I was just waiting for the chicken to defrost" he added in wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"I'll make something quick for you while you go get ready" I say giving in to him "thank you baby" he followed me through the kitchen while I searched for what to make.

"You know I love you right" I heard him say making himself comfortable around the Island
"Yeah, babe I love you too" looking over only to see that he was recording our little moment.

"Okay Odell go get ready you know you take forever by the time you're out the shower the food will be done" I urged hoping he would just listen to me "yes ma'am" he saluted reluctantly getting up from the table.

While he was gone I got to work getting the chicken which thankfully was thawed out, I could tell when O got in the shower the house was no longer quiet. The house was filled with music preferably Drake, he was like me he couldn't get ready unless there was music playing.

By the time he made his way back down the steps, I was almost done with his food. I had made Chicken parmesan with mashed potatoes as asparagus on the side, the chicken was done I was now only waiting for this asparagus to bake probably since the cheese had yet to melt yet.

"Smells good down here" he complimented sniffing into the air "it's almost done" I told him knowing hat he must be starving "you're not even fully dressed" I gave an annoyed look when I realized he was only in his boxers all he had was shower and Fix his hair and that took an hour.

"I didn't want the clothes to smell like food" he gave a good reason so I couldn't say anything "alright here" I say fixing his plate making sure the food wasn't touching "thank you" he said once more giving me a kiss "you're welcome, now I'm gonna go get ready" I didn't need to say anything else he was already digging into the food and I'm pretty sure he was gonna go after the leftovers.

In about 2 hours we were both ready and at the right time, it was going on 11 so we would be fashionably late but also right on time for everybody to be there. I wore a black dress with a red stripe on the side and red boots to match, Odell was simple he wore grey shorts with some kind of pattern on it and a plain black shirt.

On our way to the club For some reason he kept fidgeting with the hem of my dress it was like one second his hands were on my thigh and the next he was playing with my dress and I don't even think he noticed himself doing it.

"I'll call you when I'm ready" he told the driver before we both got out the car. I quickly texted Ben to say we were walking in right now The building was packed and on top of that there were still people trying to get in "hey man" O greeted the bouncer who let us in past all the people in the line still waiting I guess they weren't letting more people in until O had gotten inside.

When we got inside O stopped in the Hall tilting his head with a confused face "where the music at" I shrugged acting like I didn't know what was going on "that's weird" I mumbled. From the corner of my eye, I could see the security peeking out to see how close we were. "Oh shit it's dark as fuck" he held my hand tightly

"CONGRATS" the crowd yelled out while the lights came on, overall I'm happy about how the decorations came out on the walls was silver Nike balloons along with his initials behind the DJ booth.

"Oh shit!" He jumped back taken back "oh my God!" I couldn't help but smile at his reaction I watched as Kane his bodyguard along with the club security keep people back so we could make our way to our section to be greeted by his friends. Thankfully Odell held onto my hand the whole time because those flashes from everyone's phone were blinding me.

"You did this" he pointed his finger at me cheesing super hard "I knew something was happening when you left all day" now all of a sudden he thought he could put two and two together. "She did, and even though it was last minute she made it happen" Ben praised making me feel like my goal was accomplished.

"Ahh thank you baby" he engulfed me squeezing me tight "you even got Bruce here" he was shocked once he noticed his old friends from LSU "go mingle I'll be here" I encouraged knowing that he really wanted to.

"I love you so much" he grabbed my face "I love you too" I playfully rolled my eyes even though deep down my stomach was doing backflips what made it even worse was the kiss he gave me before he walked away.

I don't think he realized but I was cheesing super hard and it was embarrassing since everybody was watching "I love you so much" Nattie came up mocking O's voice "shut up" I swatted her hand away from me while everyone mingled Nattie and I  each grabbed a bottle of champagne and sat near the bar looking on at everything.

By now everything was in full swing the Dj was playing music, everyone on the floor was dancing and singing and just having a great time. "Damn Y'all just gon hog two bottles" Ben came over shaking his head "there's plenty to go around finders keepers" the child in me responded "Nattie" he gave a little head nod which she reciprocated then went back to gazing into the crowd.

Once he noticed that she wasn't going to say more he excused himself from us."Is that the first time you've seen him since London?" I asked awkwardness still lingering even though he was gone. "Yeah" she mumbled nodding I could tell she was taken back seeing him but then again what did she expect? This was a party for Odell and he was his best friend."I knew I was gonna see him but I wasn't actually ready for it" she was now pouting over at me "I don't know how I feel" she sighed gazing behind me, she was probably looking at him.

"You don't have to stay the whole time I'll get it if you leave" I say rubbing her arm "Nah I'm good I'm not here for him I'm here for O" she grabbed the bottle taking another sip."Well, this time you know what not to do" I reached over taking the liquor from her. If Nattie didn't want to repeat the same mistakes then she was gonna have to learn to control her liquor.

********
I'll have another update ready to post in a couple hours since I had you guys waiting a long time

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

197K 6.1K 84
Ari has been single and she don't need no man but once she meets Odell Beckham jr, one of NFL's top football players... will she fall for him or play...
872K 38.7K 49
My Works #1| I know I've said this before, but opposites attract. We try and run away but end up running back. Cover By: MissMakeOverMyCover
215K 8.2K 25
My Works // #4 // 2017 - 2018 (EDITING as of 2020 - 2021) He was her escape and new beginning... She was his rock and peace of mind. This...
34.8K 1.1K 16
He's a self centered football player, who is known to be a player off the field too. She's a down to earth soul singer with a bit of a crazy side...