I've Got Louis Tomlinson's Ph...

By SarahStyles_1D

(Front cover by Sarah_Malik) 'I called you all down here for a reason and a very important reason, so do you... More

Introduction
Chapter 1- My Life Sucks
Chapter 2- I'm Gonna Go Crazy Soon
Chapter 3- Grounded For What?
Chapter 4- I Was On The Phone To Harry Styles
Chapter 5- Don't Faint, Don't Faint, Don't Faint
Chapter 6- I'm Doing Nothing
Chapter 7- It Seems That You Found My Phone
Chapter 8- Bella Give Me Louis' Phone!!
Chapter 9- Well You Shouldn't Have Touched My Carrots
Chapter 10- Can I Tell You A Secret?
Chapter 11- Her Justin Bieber Doll
Chapter 12- Was This Supposed To Scare Me?
Chapter 13- Hi We're One Direction Ringtone
Chapter 14- That Doesn't Help Get Rid of The Smell!!
Chapter 15- I'm Hannah And I Smell Like Horse Shit
Chapter 16- I'll Just Go Make Myself A Sandwich
If Only You Saw What I Can See...
Chapter 17- You Forgot!!!!
Chapter 18- Boys We're Staying Here Tonight
Chapter 19- Jessie I Hardly Know You
My New Story- What happens when you lose a 1/5 of One Direction?
Chapter 20- OMG Is He Flirting With Me???
Chapter 21 part 1- You Guys Would Make A Great Couple
Chapter 21 part 2- You Guys Would Make A Great Couple
Chapter 22- Because Of Louis
Chapter 23- Goodnight Beautiful
Thankyou
Chapter 24- Not Tell Me...Claire You Have A Pool?
Chapter 25- This Is Going To Be Interesting
Chapter 26- Nothing I Just Felt Like A Chat
Chapter 27- First Off He's Not Gay And Secondly I'M NOT LYING
Chapter 28- Help I'm Too Hot To Die
I'm Back
Chapter 29 THE CITY
Chapter 30 THE DATE
A New Story Again- Wounds of The Past (Niall Horan Love Story)
Chapter 31 HORSE RIDING or not
Chapter 32- The Door Didn't Fall But Louis Did
Chapter 33- I Can't Be Your One Thing
Chapter 34- Very Angry Teenage Fish
Chapter 35- Niall What The Hell Are You Wearing?
Chapter 36- Hi Mum, Your Home Early...
Chapter 37- Why Are You Kissing My Sister?
I'm writing One Shots!!!
Chaptet 38- Mum Put Harry DOWN!!!!
Chapter 39- It's Everything About You
Chapter 40- NIALL MANNERS!!
Sequel HELP!!!!!!
Chapter 42- No I Love Your Hair, Don't You Dare Cut It
Chapter 43- I Don't Want to Say Goodbye
Epilogue- He Didn't Forget About Me, I Feel Loved!
First Chapter Of The Sequel- I Can't Be No Superman (Zellie)
Second Chapter Of The Sequel- Hold On To The Feeling And Don't Let It Go
Third Chapter of The Sequel- That You Need Your Distance (Karry)

Chapter 41- Please Don't Have Sex With My Mum Harry

54.7K 684 197
By SarahStyles_1D

Ok so here's another chapter and this is the 3rd last :(

Just went to the airport and we almost put my sister on a plane to Sydney instead of Tasmania. Woops..

Enjoy

<3SarahStyles<3

**Claire's point of view**

We all got out of the car and tiptoed up to my front door. I can't believe I'm letting them sleep here again. My parents would never let me have 10 people sleep over especially if 5 of them were boys. That's why we're being really quite. If we don't wake them up then we don't have to tell them. It is about 9.00 now, so really not that late but my mum likes to go to bed early because it helps her snoring. I have no idea how and I'm pretty sure it doesn't but that's what she believes.

My dad sleeps with ear plugs in its that bad.

I opened the front door quietly with the spare key and we all tiptoed inside. I quietly shut the door behind Ellie as she was the last one in.

'And what do you think your doing?' I heard my mum say and I turned around to find her standing in front of us, arms crossed and glaring.

'It's good to see you again Mrs Grey' Louis said but Mum wasn't listening. Her eyes were on Harry.

'Harry baby you came back for me!' she said running at him and pulling him into a tight hug, lifting his feet off the ground as she did.

'MUM LET GOOOOOO!!!!' I screamed at her and all the rest of us tried to get my mum off Harry who was starting to turn blue from lack of air.

She finally let go and Harry staggered backwards, gasping.

'Um Mrs Grey he has a girlfriend' Liam said.

'Oh really and who might that be?' Mum asked skeptically.

'Me' Katie said, raising her hand.

Mum looked taken aback.

'Well then...it's a good thing I like you' and she walked away back up the hall way.

'Ok that was...' Zayn started to say.

'Weird' Liam said.

'Well I guess it means you guys can stay' I said and we walked down the hall into the kitchen.

Dad was there and so was Bella. Mum sat down next to Dad on the couch and she blew a kiss in Harry's direction. He quickly moved behind Katie to hide from view.

'Were going out the back. Please do not disturb' I said.

'Ok but stop I need to talk to all of you first' Mum said.

'Yes' I said.

'Well now since there are going to be boys at this little sleep over then I want you know that if you are going to have sex then...'

'Mum it's ok we get it' I said in a rush trying to stop her from finishing that sentence.

'No no no let me finish. It you are going to have sex then you must use protection. Especially you Claire. I want grandchildren but not this earlier. I can't be a grandma yet. It would make me feel old.'

'Mum trust me none of that is going to happen tonight' I said.

'Well just in case you feel the need to you know, get it on, I'll leave some condoms on the table'.

'Yes thankyou for making this very awkward' I said to her.

We walked into the back room, me shaking my head as we went.

'Oh and Harry, my bedroom is just next to Claire's so if you know..' Mum called.

'He gets the point Mum' I called back to her.

I turned to Harry.

'Please don't have sex with my mum Harry'.

'Don't worry that woman creeps me out. If she creeps in here in the middle of the night and tries to rape me then I blame you Louis'

'Why would you blame me?' Louis asked, sounding hurt.

'Because if you hasn't lost your phone and fallen in love with the girl that found it who has a creepy mother then I never would have met her which would never have resulted in her trying to rape me'.

'Excellent logic there Harry' Jessie said.

'Thanks Jess' Harry said.

'Ok everyone, same beds as before and I want my sleep so no talking. Oh and if you have an burning desire to have sex then do it in Claire's room because none of us want to hear that' Zayn said.

'Thanks Zayn' I said sarcastically.

'Don't worry Claire, it'll be Zayn and Ellie that will need those condoms tonight' Louis said.

'LOUIS!' Ellie and Zayn said, blushing.

'Ok this talk of sex is going a bit to far. Let's go to bed' Jessie said jumping on her bed.

'Are you gonna go to sleep in that?' I said pointing to her tight black dress.

'Do you still have all our stuff?' Hannah asked.

'Yeah there in my bedroom under my bed, why?'

'Duh I'm not going to bed in this' she said, pointing to dress then she ran out of the room and we could hear her heels on the ground all the way to my bedroom.

Ellie, Lucy, Katie, Jessie and I followed her. The boys stayed back.

I walked into my bedroom and grabbed my favorite PJs, the pink ones with the flowers on it. The girls fished under my bed and were able to find most of their things but I think a lot of their stuff is lost. I am not going to clean out under my bed, their just going to have to deal with it and do their best.

I skipped out of my bedroom, not bothering to wait for the girls, my house it's that big they can't get lost, past my parents and sister and into the back room.

The boys were sitting on the double bed, all staring at the TV screen with their mouths hanging open.

'What are you watching?' I asked as I pranced in the door.

'Nothing' they all chorused, Niall quickly turning off the TV.

'OK' I said slowly then I skipped forward and sat next to Louis.

'Nice PJs' he said.

'Thanks. You guys can go and get your stuff now' I said to them and they all got up and slouched out of the room.

I lay back on the double bed and sighed.

Just then I heard someone come into the room. I looked up and saw Jessie standing in the door way.

'Your Mum is chasing Harry around the house' she said to me.

'Oh shit really?' I asked getting to my feet.

'No I'm just kidding' she said, smiling.

She sat down beside me and lay back next to me.

'Claire..' she asked.

'Yeah' I said.

'Can I tell you something?'

'Sure....' I said but was interrupted as Ellie stormed into the room followed by Lucy.

'Ellie I'm just saying that he would actually.... Hey what's going on in here?' Lucy said, sitting down next to Jessie.

'Nothing, I think the boys were watching porn though' I said.

She laughed.

Just then Harry came running in. He jumped over some of the beds and then crawled under the double bed.

I flipped over so that I was on my stomach and looked under the bed at Harry.

'What are you doing under there?' I asked him.

'Hiding from your mum, I think I'm going to sleep here tonight'.

'Suit yourself' I told him and I sat back up.

The others were back now and Louis walked towards me and sat beside me. Jessie had gotten up and was talking to Niall while Zayn and Ellie were having an intense make out session on one of the beds.

'Ellie, Zayn cut that out' Lucy said and they broke apart.

Lucy and Liam were sitting on their bed talking and Katie was crawling under the bed to join Harry.

Louis reached up and tucked a lock of my hair behind my ear. I stared into his beautiful blue eyes and smiled. This is one of the best things that has ever happened to me. He's one of the best things that has ever happened to me. I am going to miss this, his warmth, the feeling of his arm wrapped around my shoulders, the feel of his soft lips on mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he leant forward and kissed me. *I felt the brush of his lips, light at first, and my own opened automatically beneath the pressure. His arms slid around me, his hands knotting in my hair, and the kiss stopped being gentle and became fierce.*

Bu just then I felt a hand on my shoulder yanking me backwards. I let go of Louis and who ever it was pulled me even further until I ended up falling on the floor.

I looked up and saw Liam staring down at me.

'Sorry about that, we've been trying to get your attention for the last 5 minutes'.

'Sorry' Louis and I said together and Liam walked away to join Lucy. The others stopped staring at us and all climbed into bed.

I got up off the floor and jumped into bed next to Louis and pulled the blankets around us. I snuggled into him and rested my head against his chest.

'Goodnight Lou' I whispered.

'Goodnight Clare' he whispered back.

'Love you'.

'Love you more'.

'Love most'.

So what do you think???? Also if you can guess where the kissing scene has come from ( because I can't write kissing scenes. I've tried but I can't) then I will dedicate the next chapter to you and use your name in the next chapter.

Here are some clues

It takes place in one of Cassandra Clare's books in the Moral Instruments series and takes place between Clary and Jace.

It's the scene with the stars around it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 869 45
One Direction Fanfiction :) "I’ve told you. I need to get started as soon possible, and I don’t want you hangin’ on my arm, I want you to have a life...
13.2K 300 31
Jordan is just your average 17 year old teenager. Well except for the fact that she's depressed, cutting and living alone. After running away from h...
73.2K 2.6K 42
It wasn't suppose to happen like this. She was nerdy. Small nerdy little Emma. Always being picked on by people bigger than her. People like Harry fo...
11K 239 30
Kristen has no absolute idea who 'One Direction' is. Supposedly they are some cute band from the UK, but right now, the only thing that matters to Kr...