First Chapter Of The Sequel- I Can't Be No Superman (Zellie)

This is the first chapter of the sequel, I've Got Louis Tomlinson's Phone BOOK 2. This chapter is Zellie (Zayn and Ellie) and it kind of just describes what has happened to them. The next few chapters are going to be similar but with the other characters

Please VOTE AND COMMENT AND CHECK OUT THE SEQUEL!!!!

<3SarahStyles<3

2 months after 1D left Melbourne 

June 2012 

*Ellie's point of view*

'Fuck off Zayn' I screamed at him as I stormed into our bedroom.

I can't believe I came all the way from Australia to be with that jerk. I turned around to stare at him as he entered the room behind me with my hands on my hips. I couldn't keep my heart from stopping at the sight of him. Even if I'm mad at him I can't stop wanting him. And it's pissing me off!

The first month in London it was all going quite well. I got to see my grandma a few times and also hang out with some of my friends that I knew from when I used to live in London and Zayn and I spent a lot of time together. It was great.

I didn't miss being in Australia at all. Sure I missed my friends but other that I was pretty good.

But then the second month came around. Zayn and the other boys all had to go to work on their next album so they were all really busy. I don't mind about that, that's fine, but it's the fact that even when he wasn't working, Zayn didn't want to spend any time with me. First he started blowing me off every time we tried to go something together which hurt me quite a lot but I didn't say anything.

Then I started to never see him in the mornings and the evening anymore. He would get up really early in the morning while I was still asleep and come home really late in the evenings when he knew I had gone to bed. At that stage I started to think 'hang on something's not right here'.

But it wasn't till he was photographed kissing some chick at a club when he had said to me that he had some band thing to go to that I had a enough of being lied to. I mean if he didn't want to see me anymore then why didn't he just tell me.

'I still don't see what I've done wrong!' he yelled at me from the door way.

'You don't see what you did wrong! Are you fucking kidding me. First you start blowing me and I'm like hey alright so he's just really busy it's not like he hates me or something. I never get to see you anymore and it's like you don't want even be in the same room as me any more. And finally there was that chick in the club who you didn't mind running your hands all over even though you have a girlfriend'.

'And come to think of it..' I said with a little fake laugh. 'This is the first time that I have seen you in about 2 weeks'.

'I've been busy, I've told you that' Zayn muttered, his hands in his pockets, eyes on the ground.

'Ha don't give me that excuse, I know that you haven't been busy 24/7'.

'Well what do you want me to do?' he shouted at me.

'I want you tell me the truth' I said defiantly.

'Fine you want the truth then you can have the truth. I don't want to spend time with anymore. Your an annoying, selfish teenage girl who only thinks about herself. I don't want to be around someone who is too busy looking in a mirror to even take life seriously'.

I took a step back, shocked. Did he really think that I was selfish and annoying. I have been trying so hard ever since I got to London to I be the perfect girlfriend. We haven't had any fights except this one and I had thought that maybe this would last but I guess not.

'Its not like it's that great being around you either. Your always grouchy and watch who your calling selfish. Your the most selfish person I have ever met. I swear fame has changed you so much that you can't even remember that other people have feelings too!' I full on bellowed at him.

I grabbed a book off the bedside table and threw it at him. He knocked it aside but I had already picked up another one. I threw it as hard as I could at him and it hit him in the chest with a satisfactory thunk.

'Stop Ellie!' he yelled and he ran at me. I screamed as he wrapped his arms around my chest, pining my arms at my sides from behind.

'Zayn GET OFF!!' I screamed. I tried to get him to let go by wiggling around and trying to throw his arms off but he held on tightly.

'What are you going to do if I let go?' he asked.

'I am going to pack up my stuff and go back to Australia' I said and I felt this arms loosen and I was able to get free.

I walked over to the wardrobe. I grabbed my suitcase and started throwing all my things in at random.

'Why are you going?' Zayn asked from behind me, sounding shocked. I turned around and saw that he had a shocked, pained expression his face. Like I care. Its not like he really cares if I leave.

'Because you obviously don't want me around so I should just go then shall I?'

'Maybe that would be best' I heard him mutter.

Holding back tears, I shoved the last of my things into my suitcase and zipped it angrily shut.

I grabbed the handle and started to walk towards the door. I looked back at Zayn. His face was blank, like he didn't care that I was leaving. That's when the tears started to flow.

I staggered blindly out of the bedroom door as the tears had blurred my vision.

How could this happen? I had thought that we would be together for ever but I guess not.

September 2013

I don't want to be here. I don't want to have to see Zayn again. But the other girls had dragged me to the airport. They told me that I should sort things out with Zayn but I had only shook my head.

'If he wants to see me then he can come and see ME' I said to Claire in the car on the way to the airport.

'Yes but it's been a year now. You two should sort things out'.

She put an arm around my shoulder and squeezed my tightly.

'You can't hate him for the rest of your life Ellie' she said.

'Want a bet?' I muttered staring out the window.

The sun was shining and it was warm but not too hot. There were no clouds in the sky and it should have been a perfect day, if I didn't have to do this.

We parked the car and all got out. I followed slowly behind the others as we walked through the airport doors.

All of a sudden Claire took off running through the airport with Hannah and Lucy close behind her. Katie and I continued to walk at normal human speed as we followed the girls to Gate 12.

'Are you alright?' Katie asked me as we neared the gate.

'Yeah I just don't want to be here that's all. What about you?'

She sighed. 'I don't know, I do want to see him again but I don't know, it just won't be the same as it was before'.

'At least he probably wants to see you where as I recon Zayn wants to see me just as much as I want to see him which is not a lot I must say'.

She laughed dryly. We had neared the gate and I laughed at the sight of the girls all desperate to see One Direction with their own two eyes.

The sound of the screams got louder and Katie and I watched as the security helped keep the girls back as the boys exited the plane. I stood up on my tippy toes and I could just see the boys.

I watched Claire duck under the security and jump into Louis' arms. I started to walk away from Katie. I really don't want to be here anymore. I'll just go and wait by the car until they come back.

I kept my eyes on the ground as I walked with my hands in the pockets of my jeans. As I walked I crashed into someone who was walking past me.

'Oh sorry' I said looking up.

I froze.

'Hi Ellie'.

'Hello Zayn'.