NaLu One-shots

De SweetScales

Here are some fresh NaLu one-shots out of the oven! They are all mainly fluffy but they also contain a little... Mai multe

A Night Full Of Stars
Just Us
Bubbles
Book & Kiss
BlackSun & NaLu
BlackSun & NaLu Pt. 2
Movie Night
The Tears I Shed
Not Too Well
Pregers
Lightbulb
I'll Find You
Welcome
Indirect
Combat Traning With A Twist
Argument
Drunken Girlfriend
Together Is Stronger
Pregnant Days
Warmth
Remember Me
A How-To
Girl's Life
Secretly
A How-To Pt. 2
Amazing
Just Kiss Me
Sooner Or Later
Sleep
Just A Joke
Sunset
Meet Lucy
Deep Blue
She's Mine
My New Mom
Almost Ready
I'll Be Waiting...
Made Dinner
Teach Me Fire
We Are Loved
That One Day
One Book
I Need You
Just Open Your Eyes
Those Memories
Smile
The Dark
Magic Word
A Gift To The Fairies
A Simple Theft
Scene Of Love
We'll Make It
That One Invite
Thank You
Nin Nin
By Your Side
Rivalry
Cutie
Beautiful Ways
Take A Break
Child
Celestial Beings
•~Special Thanks~•
Your Words
Idiocy Burst
Idiocy Burst Pt. 2
Child Scenario
Pierced
Sweet Talk
It Was A First
Rule Breaker
No Surrender
Covering It Up
Attention
Clumsy
The Day You Were Born
One Who Shares
A Little Trip
No Telling
A Unique Moment To Remember
Frightened
Someone's Save
The Girl For Me
Guilt Is Our Enemy
I'll Be Me
Allow One To Rest
Important❗️
One Taste
The Saddest Sound
The Words Beneath Her
Partners
Depths Of A Flame
Close Your Eyes
We Have Each Other
One Character
Lean On Me
Guess This Is Goodbye
Only You
The Best Feeling
You're Still Here, Right?
She Won't Think the Same
You Have No Idea
I Wouldn't
Together in the Living Room
Which Type?
No Shame
I Doubted It
Everything I Could
A Heart-Warming Cure
Sleepy Head
Something That's Been Wanted. . .
For You
In My Eyes
Even When I'm Weak
Swoo-Swoo
Every Single Time
I Miss It All
Unfairness
I'm Sure of It
Only One
The Midst of a Storm
Life With You
The Value of a Flaw
Your Presence and Love
Closer to You
Everything
Safe Place
The Purest Gift
Imperfect Love
Almost Broken
To My Readers
~ Update ~
My Opening
An Honest Lucy
The Unexpected Date
Tranquil Love
Morning Love
Motherly Passion
Love Note
Girls of my Life
Midnight Kisses
The Period Talk
Numb
Christmas with You
Can I Trust You?
I Promise
I Want You in My Future
You Were My First
Please Trust Me
Update
One Drunk Night
I'm Here
My Love and Affection
You're Safe
Update ❗️
Ideas Update ❗️
My Love and Affection: Alternative Ending

Romeo And Julliet

3K 76 103
De SweetScales

This was gonna be a RoWen one-shot but eh... Anyway, I got this idea from my English class since we're learning Shakespeare. Enjoyyyy. ALSO! SPOILERS FOR THE PLAY!

The whole guild listened on in Master Makarov as he announced the suspenseful news.

"So," He begun. "Those of you knew we are planning a special event."

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Well, actually, we're doing a play." He says as Natsu hollers.

"Yes!" Erza says confidently, eyeing upwards.

"Tell me it's safe." Lucy worried.

"But! It's Shakespeare." Natsu trips.

"Shake the spear?" Natsu questioned.

"No, Shakespeare tells a story through actions by a message saying love, comedy or tragedy."

Fun Fact: Erza was based off a Shakespeare play called 'A Mid-Summer Night's Dream".

"Tragedy...?" Natsu says.

"Oh! It's like Romeo And Juliet!" Lucy responds happily.

"Romeo and...Juliet?"

"It tells the tale of two lovers who can't be together by their pupils since they're each from the opposing sides." Lucy explained simply.

"How did it end?" Gray rejoined.

"Juliet faked her death so she can be with Romeo but Romeo had thought she actually died so he poisoned himself but then Juliet came along and saw that he actually died so she stabbed herself to be with him."

Credits to @bookeatingworm for help on that top part

"Oh, wow." The two mages Say.

"Speaking of which, that's the play we're doing." Master says as everyone "what's?!" at his decision.

"Well, why not?!"

"I think it's a fine choice Master." Erza replies.

"Wait, So, no magic in the play?" Natsu asks the celestial mage.

"Nope. It's about love instead of magic." Lucy crosses her arms. "Also, Master, How would we decide who's playing who?"

"An election. Put a slip with someone's name in the bucket then Mira and I will calculate who's playing who. Here's the characters in the play and their role. And you can't vote for yourself." Master hangs a list of everyone right besides the request board.

Everyone rushes as soon as he rushes, nearly knocking the little guy over as he then hops onto the chair besides Mira, they look over the characters and read their roles. Though, some has had a pretty good mind of the lovers.

Some parted as Natsu and Lucy stayed, stumped on which one to choose for their comrades.

"Aww! Just imagine the two!" Levy purred to Team Natsu, minus Natsu and Lucy.

"I know!" Erza then whispers, "I actually voted them for Romeo and Juliet."

Everyone says in a whisper unison, "Same."

~~~~~~~~~~
Le Election

"Ya ready, Brats?!" Master called out with the calculations.

"You have our full on attention, Master!" Erza says, still confident.

"Kay! So! We gonna leave the two main characters for last;)" Master says, just before he starts listing out the cast for the play, receiving a few cheers and groans.

Now, time skip brought to you by 7 Eleven that's friggin' far away from my house.

"Now for our Juliet..."

(Insert dramatic music)

"Would it be a coincidence if it was Wendy?"

"Natsu, shhhh!"

"LUCY HEARTFILIA."

I think that was too loud but oh well. That's practically the definition of Fairy Tail besides crazy, rowdy etc.

"What." Lucy says surprised.

"Don't tell me Romeo is Grayyyy!" That looks like "Don't tell me Romeo is gayyyy." Juvia tugs On Gray.

"Bet it's Loke!" Natsu Say.

"It's possible..." Lucy says as she thinks about every possibility with Loke.

"Now for Romeo!" Master begins.

Drum roll please.

.

.

.

.

.

"NATSU DRAGNEEL." Master calls out as everyone bursts into cheers.

"Aww sweet!! A play with my best friend!"

#Friendzone

"He has no idea, does he?" Lucy says worriedly.

"About what?" Erza rejoins.

Lucy sighs, "Romeo and Juliet kiss."

~~~~~~~~~

Natsu watches as Lucy panics over the paper before her eyes, sweat dripping down her forehead as her eyes are squinted.

"You good, Luce?" He questions the blonde.

Lucy pops up from her trance, "Yeah! I'm fine. Don't worry!"

"You two ready..?" Erza smirks knowing Lucy would get agitated at this certain face.

Lucy blushes as Natsu punches the air above him, "You bet! This has been fun pretty far!"

I'm gonna be so embarrassed to kiss him in front of the guild. Lucy thinks to her self.

" Natsu, you ready?" Mira whispers, calling out to the dragon slayer.

Natsu nods as Lucy breathes in.

"Relax. This always happens to actresses." Natsu rubs her back, she nods in return.

After breathing in her air bubble, she relaxes her muscles and watches Natsu walk out into stage, Slightly growling at the thing he has to sleep on. Mira let's out a slight scare as he's given with no other choice. He flinches and crawls onto it, resting his head and gripping the bottle that was filled with the fake poison. He breathes and rests his eyes.

"Kay, ten seconds till curtain. Get ready Lucy." Lucy nods to Mira's voice as she steps in.

Lucy brushes her dress and slightly fixes her hair that was held up with a brown, musty bandana.

The curtain is sprung open and all eyes are on her as she steps out, with a worried look on her face as she acts out the scene.

I can do this! I can do this! I can do this! It's only gonna be a rumor for the next month or so! I can do this! I. Can. Do. This!!

Time skip brought to you by Kentucky Fried Chicken that I'm about to eat.

"Go get thee hence, for I will not away."

An actor leaves, leaving the two.

"What's here? A cup, clos'd in my.. t-true l-love's hand? Poison, I see, hath been his timeless end." Lucy says as the audience are on the tip of their seat at the suspenseful scene.

"O churl! Drunk all, and left no friendly drop to help me after! I w-will k-KISS thy l-lips." Lucy says stuttering. "Haply, some poison yet doth hang on them, to make me die with a restorative."

She leans in slowly, gently closing her eyes as she nears, as she approaches the still body, she comes in contact and presses her lips against his.

Their soft...and warm. She thinks to herself as she parts.

"Yea, noise?" Lucy started. "Then I'll be brief. O happy dagger!" Lucy says as she snatches the dagger Natsu held by his side, nearing the bottle. Also, dis here is a mAgiCal dagger that can go through things;)

"This is thy sheath." Lucy says as she impales her self with the mAgiCal dagger that left no harm nor difference.

The audience gasps.

"There rest, and let me die." She finishes her self off as she then slumps over Natsu's still body. Leaving the audience stunned at the sudden scene.

There on, after a minute of silence and stun, applause is spread as the curtain closes, leaving the two still in their state.

~~~~~~

"Great job!!" Erza cheers. "When I saw Lucy impale herself, I honestly panicked."

"And Natsu! You were so still! You looked dead!" Wendy cheers.

"Thanks guys!" Lucy raises her hands. "It's really nothing though!"

"Well, you did have a good acting." Natsu turns his head away with a slight blush.

"Oooh! Guess I'll leave you two!" Mira coos, shooing off the rest off along with her self, leaving just Natsu and Lucy.

"You did too. It wasn't just me." Lucy looks at the dragon slayer with crossed arms.

"And that final scene-"

"Uhhhh! It wasn't that import-"

Just as Lucy was blushing and attempting to finish her sentence, Natsu leans in quickly and smashes his lips against hers. The blonde stood stunned. Her heart racing like crazy. Therefore, she soon melted in, letting Natsu embrace her in his arms as they kiss.

She closes her eyes and tangles her fingers in his pink hair. His arms wrapped her waist, he attempted a French kiss of which she accepted.

Continuing on for the next six seconds, they parted, staring into each other eye's, processing of what happened.

"I would've done it sooner if it wasn't for the large crowd." Natsu smiles, earning a chuckle from Lucy.

He pecks her lips, "I love you, Lucy Heartfilia."

"I love you too, Natsu Dragneel." She replies just before melting in into another French kiss.

Kayyyyyy dokey! Hope y'all liked it like of how I love this FLIPPING COLDNESS!! See ya in the next one! Also, feel free to comment some requests! I'm always open! (unless I think it's too cliche) byyyyeeee!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.8M 49.2K 71
𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐙𝐄𝐍 | ❝Ye a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...❞ ❆❅❄❆❅ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴏғ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴɪɴɢ...
84.4K 3K 51
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
211K 9.9K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1M 64.3K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...