The Perfect Ruin (OBJxSevyn)

Від Knightsdark

Odell a football player had never imagined himself settling down again at least not this early in his life. ... Більше

1. Intro
2. Fanny packs & Studios
3. Crzy
4. My Love for you
5. Night Club
6. Ex's & Hoes
7. Before I Do
8. Prolly
9. Revolt
10. Game Day
11. Restaurant tales
12. California
13. Missing you
14. It's Official
15. Momma Dukes
16. Who's that?
17. We are A okay
18. Trapsoul
19. Its A Deal
20. Past vs Future
21. Whipped
22. Old Roots
23. White
24. Christmas Eve
25. Christmas
26. New Years Eve
27. New years
28. Pool Party
29. Jan 2nd
30. Jan 2nd P.II
31. Toxic
32. Pre Bowl
33. Pro Bowl
34. Leeds
35. Valentines Days
36. Birthday Night
37. The truth hurts
38. Tit For Tat
39. Sightings
40. Surprise
41. Bronx
42. Rehearsal Pains
43. Present Situation
44. Changes
45. Back in motion
46. Pops
48. Coachella Pt 1
49. Coachella PT. 2
50. Try Harder
51. Nike Deal
52. Breakfast Club
53. Home Sweet Home
54. Aunt Gina
55. Communication
56. Consideration
57. Sorrys
58. Fever
59. You Again...
60. Regrets
61. Preseason
62. Checklist
63. St. Lucia
64. Season Finale
65. Surgery
66. Sacrifice
67. Who?
68. Blessing
69. Birthday Mess
70. Too Good
71. Nobu
72. Resurface
73. God is a Woman
74. Build A Bear
75. No Games
76. Prepping
77. Holiday Party
78. Quickie
79. Merry Christmas
80. Reveal
81. Maldives
82. Shot clock
83. The Shower
84. Feb 13th
85. Ghosts
86. Trade
87. Ms. Side piece
88. Its time
89. New Beginings
90. Just Being Honest
91. No Guidance
92. The Live
93. Im Done
94. Landed
95. Moving On
96. Shattered
97. Fam Jam
98. Ungodly Hour
99. Uncomfortable
100. Timing
Authors Note
101. Focus
102. Lust
103. New Dates
104. Valentines

47. Snakes In the Building

3.3K 121 15
Від Knightsdark

Today was chaotic that was the only way I could describe it. I have officially been on tour four a week and so far the adrenaline hadn't left. We kicked off the show over in Canada first Toronto to be exact and the outcome was amazing so far every show had been sold out what made it even better was that some Canadian natives came out like Justin's dad and his wife they came to support along with Shawn Mendez who happened to be in the country at the time.

Now we were moving back to the states and Atlanta was the first stop. I started out the day doing interviews and running back and forth from my tour bus to the arena between soundcheck. The bus was where I spent most of my time not that I had a choice anyway, it actually wasn't that bad for right now I had Nattie with me she was there to keep me sane every night.

"You know my baby daddy from Atl" I said leaning back on the couch while we watched Thor "Odell from Atlanta?" She tilted her head confused if she was really my sister she would have known the answer already "no bitch Usher the fuck ain't nobody talking bout Odell" I stated looking at her as if she was crazy. She knew about my love for Usher so how could she even forget "Yaya goodbye that man is in his forties" she shook her head waving me off "he is thirty-eight don't play him!" I corrected making sure she knew the facts.

"You know what you just don't understand" I shook my head at her clearly disappointed she wasn't hyped as me I mean I cheer her on when she talks about marrying Lance Gross so why can't she do the same for me.

Ignoring her little comments under her breath I reached over for my phone noticing that it was violently vibrating "hey babe" I answered an automatic smile on my face. "Have you left the tour bus today" he scanned my surroundings "yes I did I had two radio interviews and sound check so I have seen sunlight" I joked knowing that wasn't what he meant "you need to go exp-" he began to advise before he was cut off

"O Yaya over here saying she bout to leave you for her Baby Daddy" Natties big mouth opened up Odell looked over at me waiting for me to explain "I thought I was your baby daddy" he asked I mean technically he was but you see Usher just had a soft spot in my heart.

"Baby you are it's just Usher BD number one and well you know" I shrugged as soon as the words left my mouth he acted offended or maybe he actually was.

"You gon choose Usher over me?!" It was a hard decision "you know that nigga got herpes is that what you want!" He brought up the scandal which I tried to ignore.

"Hey Allegedly! They probably lying on his name" I defended my boo "plus so what it was years ago if it's true why they bringing it up now?" I added not believing the media one bit "you know what do you I'm moving on to bigger and better things" he waved me off

"Who!" He peeked my interest "Sanaa Lathan once I meet her it's over for you" I rolled my eyes it was fun when I was doing but now that he was joining in it wasn't.

"Boy bye you and I both know that's not gon happen" I said not phased "say no more watch me baby" he rubbed his hands together mischievously.

"Goodbye games over you ruined it" I say rolling my eyes "who's with you" I asked once I hear voices in the background "Uhh Ben and bach" he said flipping the camera to show me, there was also two females there but I was gonna let him rock on that one Odell wasn't stupid I'm sure he wouldn't make the same mistake twice. By the mention of Bens name Natties head popped up and went right to my phone screen she tried to do it discreetly but failed because I saw.

I thought she was over the incident, to be honest but I guess that was me just assuming after all we never spoke about it after it happened so I don't know how she feels I just thought she was back on the Marcel wave.

"You need more friends the ones you got are ugly they bringing you down" I say clowning on the two "what she say?" Ben was the first to hear it "listen shawty you don't want me to tell you bout yourself and friends cause I will" he came to the camera "you sound hurt" was all I said before he started going in.

"shed up with you five ass head, head bigger than Rihanna" he began to clown "E.t looking ass shouldn't be coming for no one" I won't lie I was dying not because what he was saying was funny but because he was so hurt.

"yo you spitting on my phone" O yelled trying to take it away "you so hurt that means you know what I said was true" I continued to laugh "man shut up and go somewhere" O took the phone running him away "you ain't have to bruise my man like that he already short now he gotta add this to his list" he joined in with me.

before I could add in the door to the bus opened no knock or anything "have seen daylight, wheres the light its so dark in here" he exaggerated turning on a light "ayoo chill" I covered my eyes from the light "you gotta get you we gotta go over some things for tonight plus there's somebody I want you to meet" he said scanning the room before his eyes fell on my phone.

"sorry didn't know you were on the phone just come find me when you're done" he motioned to Odell who was busy laughing at something Bach said I nodded waiting for him to leave the bus. I didn't know how Scooter felt about Odell I think he was cautious since he's seen what I went through but then again the two hadn't met yet so they haven't gotten a feel of one another.

"babe let me call you back later okay" I say trying to get his attention "oh aight just call me after the show okay" I nodded "go out there and give it your all, make sure Nattie snaps every single minute" he said this to me every show "when you call we can go over Coachella plans"I nodded once more not showing that I forgot about Coachella.

"okay bye I love you" i was waving "love you too" after the call ended I laid my head back down on the couch "I forgot about coachella" Nattie said sharing the same mood as me I was so busy with tour that I forgot coachella was approaching "I need to go shopping I have nothing to wear" I was being dramatic I had clothes it just wasnt the ones I wanted to wear "you have a whole closet full" Nattie got annoyed "and...." she knew shopping was my fav thing to do.

"Anyway let's go before scooter comes back" she rushed me to get up "I wonder who he wants me to meet if it's not Usher then are they really that important?" I half-joked but I was lowkey serious.

when we got off the bus the sun was on its way down on top of that the barrier between the arena and the lot was now filled with fans. "go get ready I'll go find scooter" I nodded not questioning it.

"hey Raye Raye" I greeted my makeup artist who sat in the chair waiting for me "hey girl scooter was looking for you" she informed "when is he not" I muttered already kind of annoyed with scooter being here yes, I loved that he was here on tour for a while but he acting like a father figure who wouldn't let me breathe.

"did you see who he wanted me to meet?" I asked hoping someone could let me know "yeah but I was told not to say" she made a face "I will say they are big" this had me thinking the only one I cared about was Usher Raymond everyone knew that "is it Usher?" she didn't make a face or give anything away

"Raye I need you to not I need to know if I'm gonna have a heart attack or not!" I was being dramatic but the suspense was killing me. "fine I will say this you might cry a bit" that was all I needed to hear before I decided who the person was.

After my makeup was done I quickly went and got dressed the quicker I was done getting ready the faster I could find scooter and Usher

@NayaAnderson: Usher is here I feel it in my bones

I made my way to the catering room where I knew everyone was I prepped myself before walking in "Hey guys" I greeted everyone who was in the room I quickly scanned not seeing who I wanted but seeing a couple friends "Ricky" I say going over to greet him "when did you cut your hair oh my gosh" he laughed at me "I cut it for my tour I need a change" I nodded understanding what he meant it was just weird to see him with a low cut now. Ricky also went by 6lack he just released an album like me and was about to head out on tour I made a note in my head that I would have to see a show.

In the middle of our talking the room got quiet, it happened so fast that it made the air awkward my back was turned so I didn't know exactly what was happening "why is everyone quiet" I whispered for some reason "I don't know" he made a face clueless "Are ya'll go-" I begun to ask before I came face to face with the reason the room was silent.

"STOP" I've never sprinted so fast in my life, the minute I turned around I was faced with a reptile slimy creature. Anyone who knew me knew that I did not mess with snakes they were one of my biggest fears "yo don't!" I was now across the room a fist balled in one hand while the other held somebodies body for protection.

"Get it out no serious guys it's not funny" I cried when I saw that everyone took me for a joke even the guy with the snake. "Stop moving!"

To sum it all up scooter thought it was funny to make me think that Usher was here when really it was just a big olde ugly snake Raye was even in on it too with her hints. To say I was highly disappointed would be an understatement, to make matter worse I was hungry and didn't even get to eat.

"Atlanta how you doing" By now I was on stage enjoying my time with the fans I had just performed boomerang and was now about to introduce my next song. "Guys let me tell you what happened to me today" I say wanting to vent to someone. "So anyone that knows me knows that I'm terrified of Snakes and have a deep love for Usher and today they were both used against me.

"Scooter who you guys may know as my manager thought it was a good idea to make me think usher was backstage to meet me so you can just imagine my excitement I made sure to do my makeup get dressed only to be disappointed with a big ass snake guys I was upset" I shook my head at the thought "moral of the story don't let anyone know your fears because eventually it will be used against you" I wrapped it up when I noticed they were done bringing the chairs out.

"Okay yall I need one person from the crowd to come up here and have a good time with me and my girls" I said to get a response of screams and raised hands. "ladies what about this one?" I pointed in the crowd looking at my dancers for approval "you.. yeah in the grey with blonde hair come on up love" I motioned still scanning the crowd.

"What's your name" I asked giving him a hug once he was next to me "Dan" he spoke into the mic "Okay Dan I'm gonna have you take a seat in this chair over here me and my girls just wanna take care of you make sure you have a good time." I led him to the seat as the intro to Se on the ceiling began to play

"Can you guys tell I have a thing for blond curly hair" I joked since Dan had a hairstyle similar to Odell's

"fuck a mattress being on the floor ima need you to do a little more yeah" I began to sing "the shower is overrated baby I'm anticipating tonight" I stood in front of him dancing on him while Yachi was in the back and Yani was at the side. "flip the bed upside down flip me around gravity's left the building" I sung while swaying my hips

when the second verse came I switched positions I was now behind him "But my body is orthopedic victoria give me the secret and I've been saving it for you" I caressed his chest and ran my hand through his hair.

By the end I let the two do the dancing while I entertained the crowd "Ima have you standing up when I'm around boy so whenever you get that feeling baby we gon have sex on the ceiling" I sang

When the concert was over my adrenaline was still high I was tired but had energy at the same time it was all from the crowd the love they were giving me was unbelievable. "Atlanta thank you so much for having me and showing me this tremendous amount of love" I spoke my farewells "I love you guys have a great night and get home safe" I said waving as I walked off stage.

Everything felt right being on stage was what I was made to do loved every second of it. This was something I was born to do and what I was destined to keep doing for as long as I lived.

********

Ya'll I know ive been MIA for a grip I'm so sorry, I cant even blame it on school cause the semester just started up like a month ago and before that I was on break I was just being lazy but my apologies I promis I wont go this long without an update!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

34.8K 1.1K 16
He's a self centered football player, who is known to be a player off the field too. She's a down to earth soul singer with a bit of a crazy side...
5.1K 182 42
!!!!!!!!THIS BOOK IS PRIVATE FOR THE FIRST HALF SO FOLLOW ME TO START FROM THE BEGINNING!!!!!!!! "So she's pregnant huh?" I said. I wanted to cry so...
64.4K 3K 38
Odell is all about football, family and his friends. Dating was the least thing on his mind especially dating someone like Lisa. Can a BBW win a foot...
72.1K 2.7K 54
Didn't anybody ever tell you Karma a bitch. Lexie Liberty Westbrooks is a young feisty, beautiful, and sexy young lady. Everything in her life has ch...