Larry Sick fics + H/C

By SweetLikeLarryS

This book is all Larry sick fics and H/C. I may include the other boys sometimes as well. More

A present that bites (Louis)
Attack in the mall (both)
Tailbone trouble (Harry)
Heart attack (Harry)
Proposal gone wrong (Harry)(accident)
Sick Louis (no-one believes him)
Drugged (Harry)
Antidote (Louis)
Nasty cold (Harry)
Sea sick (Harry)
Fainted (Louis)
Sick on travel (Louis)
Accident in de kitchen (Harry)
Delusional (Louis)
Bad accident (Harry)
Epilepsy (Harry)
Bad dream (Louis)
Kidney stone (Harry)
Broken leg (Louis)
Tortured (Harry)
Claustrophobia (Louis)
Vitamin treatment (Harry)
Senseless violence (Louis)
Appendicitis (Harry)
Overworked (Louis)
A tumble down the stairs (Harry)
Food poisoning (Louis)
Revenge (Harry)
Pneumonia (Harry)
Anemia (Louis)
Sick after a fight (Harry)
Sick on Christmas day (Louis)
Broken foot (Harry)
Bad birthday (Louis)
Hit-and-run (Harry)
Pool accident (Louis)
Drunk (Harry)
Louis is sick, Harry doesn't believe him
Sunstroke (Harry) part 2
Stage accident (Louis)
Sunstroke (Harry) part 1
Homejacked (both)
Bronchitis (Harry)
Experimental medicine (Louis)
Vertigo (Louis)
Stomach bug (Harry)
Stage fright (Harry) (part 1)
Stage fright (Harry) (Part 2)
Bullets (Louis)
Sports hurt (Harry)
Updates are on their way :)
Meningitis (Harry)
Rusty nail (Harry)
Laryngitis (Louis)
Severe stomach pains (Harry)
Germs in Thailand (Harry)
Camping gone wrong (Louis)
Seizures (Harry)
An idiot on rollerskates (Louis)
Harry faints after Louis being mad
Stomach trouble (Louis)
Colds and kisses (both)
Ear infection (Louis)
Fainting during a concert (Harry)
Harry sick (Louis doesn't believe him and gets mad)
Head injury (Louis)
Terrible back pain (Harry)
Knee pain (Louis)
Hurt on stage (Harry)
Sick day (Louis)
Sick Day (Part 2, Harry is sick now)
Addicted (Louis) part 1
Addicted (Louis, part 2)
Passed out (Harry)
Motorcycle accident (Harry)
Update
Update ;)
Anorexic, part 1 (Louis)
Anorexic (Louis) Part 2
Update is coming :)
Broken nose (Harry)
The person behind the story
Insanity (both)
Feverish dreams (Louis)
Scaphoid fracture (Harry)
*PLEASE DO NOT STEAL MY CONTENT!*
new chapters coming soon
Updaaaaaaate 😂
Food poisoning (both)
Sprained ankle (Harry)
Sinus infection (Louis)
some news..
I'm back!
I'm so sorry

Prank gone wrong (Louis)

4.7K 67 2
By SweetLikeLarryS

Louis and Harry were recording a prank for a Norwegian tv show they were asked for. They were filming outside. The idea was to kick random people. Not kick to hurt them of course, that was not their intention. Just a soft kick was enough. Other celebrities had done this prank before on that show, and since it was such a succes, they wanted to do it again. With Louis and Harry. And so it happened.

“Haz, what do you think, that man over there, should I kick him?” Louis asked.

“Yes, kick him, and while you kick him, I will kick that lady over there.” Harry said.

Louis went to the guy and gave him a soft kick against his legs. Harry was laughing his ass off since the man was looking very confused. Then Louis told the guy that it was a prank for a TV show. And the guy started laughing as well.

Harry ran over to the lady and gave her a soft kick in the lower back. She was looking very confused as well and asked him what was wrong with him. Again Harry explained that it was a prank for a tv show.

It continued like that for a while. Then they took a short break.

“So Haz, what do you think about today?” Louis asked.

“Well, it was a good recording day. Many funny reactions from people. Luckily none of them were really angry, at least not when we explained everything. Only sad that a few people didn't want to be on TV.” Harry said.

“Yeah, but in one way I understand it, like you look really stupid if you get kicked, so probably people think about that as well. They don't want to look stupid on tv.” Louis answered.

“Yeah, but we look stupid all the time, well, not all the time maybe, sometimes. Especially when I made that one big fall on stage.” Harry said.

“Yes sometimes. But mostly it's because one of us is forgetting lyrics or something.” Louis said.

“Yeah, I don't know what it is, but we have that many times indeed. Perhaps if we had a little more time to rehearse properly..."

“Yeah, but sometimes I struggle as well, remember last time, when my in-ear system fell out of my pocket? That looked a bit stupid as well.” Louis said.

“Yes, but those things can happen. It's not that bad.” Harry assured.

“Yes, but still... oh whatever.” Louis said smiling.

“Thirsty?” Harry asked.

“Yes, very. We have something to drink over here?”

“Not over here, but there is a small shop, we can buy something over there probably, we still have 10 minutes left.” Harry said.

“Okay, I go there quickly because I really need to drink something. What do you want Haz?”

“Just a small bottle of water is okay.”

“All right, I will be right back.”

Louis had bought a small bottle of water for his boyfriend and an ice tea for himself.

“Thanks Lou.”

“You're welcome.”

“Come on, take a sip, it's time to go back.” Harry said.

They both quickly took a sip of their drink and went back to kicking people. Everything went well, until a certain moment. Louis went to a guy and kicked him. The guy got very angry.

“Hey! Little rascal! What the hell do you think you're doing?” The man yelled.

“Hi sir, we are doing a program for TV Norge and we are pranking people by kicking them.” Louis explained.

“Well, I don't think it is funny, what if I would punch you in the face huh? Would you think that's funny?” The guy said.

“Sir, I...” Louis tried to explain.

But Louis didn't get the time to explain it. The man, who looked like a bodybuilder, well maybe not that big, but he had huge muscles compared to Louis, gave him a very hard punch in the face, which made Louis scream. The man went for another punch. He hit him right in the chin. Louis screamed again. Then Harry noticed his boyfriend was in trouble. He saw what the man did to him, and Harry started boiling inside. He never felt so angry before. Harry ran towards the man, kicked him really hard on the back, then between his legs and one on the head. The man was so surprised that a skinny guy like Harry was strong like that, that he ran away. Harry wanted to run after him at first, but when he looked at Louis he just let the man go. He was more concerned about his boyfriend now. Louis was on the ground, his hands covering his face. Harry knelt down beside him and put a hand on his shoulder.

“Hey, are you okay? Are you hurt?” Harry asked.

“My eye is kinda hurting. My cheek too.” Louis answered with a shaky voice.

“You think you can sit up?” Harry asked.

“I feel a bit dizzy, but I think I can sit up yes.” Louis said.

“Okay, if it's not working just lay back down.”
Louis sat up slowly. At first he was a bit dizzy, but the dizzyness dissapeared quickly. Harry turned around for a moment, facing the camera crew. He had to ask them something.
Because they had been with there with them all the time too.
“Guys, why didn't you do anything? Why didn't you guys help him?” Harry asked angrily.

“Well... we...uhm...”

“Nevermind, just don't say anything. We quit for today. I'm taking Louis back to our  hotel.”

“Harry, we still need to do another shot, just a few more people.” One of the camera people said.

“Didn't you hear what I said ? Are you deaf? WE ARE GOING TO OUR!! Louis is injured and all you think about is 'oh, we need one more shot'? Just walk away from me, I'm taking him with me, no discussion. We can do this another time, if we already want to do it again.” Harry said.

“Harry, I'm sorry. Okay, just go back and take care of him.” The camera guy said.

“Oh, I will, no worries about that. Pff, you could've done something. See you tomorrow maybe, if Louis is well enough to come, otherwise, fuck it!” Harry said.

Harry went back to his boyfriend, who was still sitting with his head in his hands.

“Hey, does it hurt much?” he asked concerned.

“My cheek starts to feel better, but my eye really hurts.” Louis answered.

“Okay, can you remove your hands please, so I can have a look?” Harry asked.

Louis removed his hands from his face. The area around his eye was completely blue. His cheeck was blue as well, but not so much as his eye. Louis's eye was also swollen. Not much, but it was bigger then the other one.

“Lou love, the area around your eye is really blue, your cheek too but it's not that bad. Come on, let's go to the car and to our hotel. Can you stand up?”

“Yes, I think I can.”

Louis stood up. He was swaying a little, but he found his balance.

“Okay?” Harry asked.

“A little dizzy but it's fine. Can we go to the hospital first? I think my orbit is broken...” (with orbit I mean the area around the eye, the bone you have there, but I'm not sure it's the correct word.)

“Oh, Lou. I hope it isn't broken. Let's go to the hospital then. And I swear if I ever meet that stupid guy again, I'll kill him.”

“Just leave it Haz, with pranks like this, things like this can happen. Not everyone thinks it's funny...” Louis said.

“Okay, but he shouldn't touch you. You didn't kick him hard, just softly.” Harry said.

“Yes, but it happened. And we can't turn back time. Come on let's go, I want to get away from here.”

“Me too, come on. Can you walk?”

“Yes, I can walk, if you can only keep an eye on me because I still feel a little dizzy, I don't want to fall.” Louis said.

“Come here, just put your arm around me, I'll support you.”

“Thanks.”

Louis swung his arm around Harry's shoulder and took support of him. Like that they walked to the car. Harry drove to the closest hospital. They had to wait there for a little while. Then the doctor examined Louis and took an x-ray. And Louis was right, his orbit was broken.

“Well, mister Tomlinson, your orbit is broken. It's a small break, but it can be painful. Do you feel dizzy our nauseous?” the doctor asked.

“A little dizzy, I wasn't nauseous at first, but now I am a little.” Louis said.

“That can last for a few days. It's nothing to worry about, it's very normal when you broke something. We can't put it in a cast or something, but you have to ice it three times a day. For the next couple of days you better take it slowly. Three days of bedrest will be the best.You might get a headache during the day.” The doctor explained.

“But, doctor, we have to shoot some new stuff tomorrow. Can I do that?” Louis asked.

“I'm going to write a paper for you. I am not allowing you to work for three days.”

“Okay. Haz, how are we going to do this?”

“Don't worry about that. I told them that if you weren't well enough that we weren't coming. So no problem, we'll fix that later.” Harry said.

“Okay. Is there anything else doctor?” Louis asked.

“No, you are free to go.” He answered.

“All right, thank you doctor, bye.”

They walked outside, slowly because Louis was still dizzy. He felt that his legs were almost giving in.

“Haz, can I take support of you pleasse? My legs are shaking.”

“Of course, come here, put your arm around my shoulder again.”

Louis took support of Harry, went to the car and Harry drove them safely back to the hotel. When they arrived, Harry opened the door and gently guided his boyfriend to bed. He helped him change his clothes and made him lay down. He covered him with the duvet.

“Thank you Haz. Can you do something for me?”

“Sure, anything. Just tell me.”

“Can you get some ice for me?”

“Sure love. Anything else you need boo?”

“I was wondering... do you mind making me a cup of hot chocolate? I'm feeling a little cold.” Louis asked.

“Sure. Do I need to bring an extra blanket? You can put that around you, maybe you'll feel a little warmer love.” Harry suggested.

“Yes, if you don't mind. I'm sorry, I would do it myself, but I'm scared to fall.” Louis said.

“It's all right. You have nothing to be sorry about. That guy, he has to be sorry, really sorry, not you.” Harry replied.

“Haz, just let it go please. It's also a bit my fault this happened.” Louis said.

“It's not your fault at all. People shouldn't touch you. He could've just asked, just like all the other people, what we were doing. Anyways, I'll be right back, I'm going to take the things downstairs. Do you need a painkiller?”

“Well, yes, that might be a good idea. There should be some paracetamol in my bag.” Louis said.

“Okay. Just lay down, I'll be right back.”

“Thank you Haz.”

Harry went downstairs, and orderes a nice cup of hot chocolate for his boyfriend and one for himself as well. When the hot chocolate was ready, he took the fleece blanket and brought both things upstairs. He put the hot chocolate on the night stand and draped the fleece blanket over Louis' shoulders and wrapped it around him.

“Better like this?”

“Yes, this is nice and warm, thanks.”

“You're welcome. I go back  to get the ice pack and a paracetamol.”

Harry went back and took everything he needed. When he came back upstairs, he carefully lifted his boyfriend's head and handed him the pill and some water. After that he gently put the ice on Louis' eye.

“OW!” Louis screamed out.

“I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't want to hurt you.” Harry said, feeling guilty.

“It's okay, I know. Can I ask you something?”

“Sure. Just ask boo bear.”

“Do you want to lay with me love?” Louis asked.

“Of course I'll do that love.”

“Thanks Haz.”

“I only hope I won't hurt you in my sleep.”

“You won't, it's okay.”

Fifteen minutes later Harry put the ice pack back into the freezer and went back to Louis. It was ten p.m. now , so they decided to go to sleep, since it had been a hard day, for both of them. Harry crawled into bed, next to his boyfriend. Louid was almost asleep already, but Harry just couldn't fall asleep. He went to sit up again and rested his head in his hands. Louis noticed.

“Haz, what's the matter love? You can't sleep?”

“No, not really. You know, I might seem calm now, but inside I'm boiling. That guy, ugh... I'm so angry...”

“Haz, please, I know, things shouldn't have happened, but it's over now.” Louis said.

“I know, I guess you are right. I'm going to try to sleep. You should too, you need to rest. And if you need anything, just wake me up.” Harry said.

“All right. Good night my love.”

“Good night boo.”

Both of them fell asleep quite quickly. It was 3 a.m. Louis woke up, feeling nauseous. He felt like he could throw up any moment.

“Haz...”

Harry didn't wake up, so Louis tried again, shouting this time.

“HAZZA!”

Harey woke up.

“Yes, boo, you need something?”

“Have to go to the bathroom.... nauseous....have to throw up...” Louis said.

“Okay come on.”

They just made it to the bathroom in time. There Louis nearly puked his guts out. Harry gave him some water to rinse his mouth. When he was done, Harry gently guided him back to bed and placed a bucket next to him, just in case.
“Better now love?" Harry asked.

“Yes, way better. Thanks.”

“No problem. Try to go back to sleep. Wake me if you need to throw up again boo."

“I will, goodnight Haz.”

“Goodnight.”

The rest of the night passed without any problems. The rest of the week, Harry took care of his boyfriend. A few weeks later Louis was as good as new again. One thing they knew for sure. They were never ever going to do this prank again. And if Harry would meet that guy on the street again, he would crush him until he was apple sauce.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 599 7
Present time: Harry isn't sure if they should be together. With both of them touring they haven't seen each other in months. Is it worth it? Wouldn't...
172K 4.4K 38
~complete~ Harry and Louis have been best friends since they where little, when Harry's wold was turned upside down by having sever back pain Louis w...
27.5K 779 70
What can I say, it's my first Larry fic ;) If you wanna know more, read on forth. Love you all, -Ness
939K 13.6K 140
Just some larry fics. Sickfics, one shots, preferences, proofs, fluff, and yes, definitely smut. I just love some stylinson fics!!