Larry Sick fics + H/C

By SweetLikeLarryS

This book is all Larry sick fics and H/C. I may include the other boys sometimes as well. More

A present that bites (Louis)
Attack in the mall (both)
Tailbone trouble (Harry)
Heart attack (Harry)
Proposal gone wrong (Harry)(accident)
Sick Louis (no-one believes him)
Drugged (Harry)
Antidote (Louis)
Nasty cold (Harry)
Sea sick (Harry)
Fainted (Louis)
Sick on travel (Louis)
Accident in de kitchen (Harry)
Delusional (Louis)
Bad accident (Harry)
Epilepsy (Harry)
Bad dream (Louis)
Kidney stone (Harry)
Broken leg (Louis)
Tortured (Harry)
Claustrophobia (Louis)
Vitamin treatment (Harry)
Senseless violence (Louis)
Appendicitis (Harry)
Overworked (Louis)
A tumble down the stairs (Harry)
Food poisoning (Louis)
Revenge (Harry)
Prank gone wrong (Louis)
Pneumonia (Harry)
Sick after a fight (Harry)
Sick on Christmas day (Louis)
Broken foot (Harry)
Bad birthday (Louis)
Hit-and-run (Harry)
Pool accident (Louis)
Drunk (Harry)
Louis is sick, Harry doesn't believe him
Sunstroke (Harry) part 2
Stage accident (Louis)
Sunstroke (Harry) part 1
Homejacked (both)
Bronchitis (Harry)
Experimental medicine (Louis)
Vertigo (Louis)
Stomach bug (Harry)
Stage fright (Harry) (part 1)
Stage fright (Harry) (Part 2)
Bullets (Louis)
Sports hurt (Harry)
Updates are on their way :)
Meningitis (Harry)
Rusty nail (Harry)
Laryngitis (Louis)
Severe stomach pains (Harry)
Germs in Thailand (Harry)
Camping gone wrong (Louis)
Seizures (Harry)
An idiot on rollerskates (Louis)
Harry faints after Louis being mad
Stomach trouble (Louis)
Colds and kisses (both)
Ear infection (Louis)
Fainting during a concert (Harry)
Harry sick (Louis doesn't believe him and gets mad)
Head injury (Louis)
Terrible back pain (Harry)
Knee pain (Louis)
Hurt on stage (Harry)
Sick day (Louis)
Sick Day (Part 2, Harry is sick now)
Addicted (Louis) part 1
Addicted (Louis, part 2)
Passed out (Harry)
Motorcycle accident (Harry)
Update
Update ;)
Anorexic, part 1 (Louis)
Anorexic (Louis) Part 2
Update is coming :)
Broken nose (Harry)
The person behind the story
Insanity (both)
Feverish dreams (Louis)
Scaphoid fracture (Harry)
*PLEASE DO NOT STEAL MY CONTENT!*
new chapters coming soon
Updaaaaaaate 😂
Food poisoning (both)
Sprained ankle (Harry)
Sinus infection (Louis)
some news..
I'm back!
I'm so sorry

Anemia (Louis)

5.2K 86 22
By SweetLikeLarryS

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to tonight's show! Are you having a good time?" Harry asked to the fans.

"YEAAAAAAHHHHHH!" They all screamed.

Liam and Niall said hi to the fans as well. Louis too.

They had performed a few songs. Harry noticed Louis had been off the whole evening and wondered what was wrong. Niall and Liam had noticed it too.

"Psst, Harry... what's up with Lou? He sounds really off." Niall asked.

"I don't know. I'll go and ask him." Harry answered.

"All right." Niall answered.

While Niall and Liam had a chat with their fans, Harry walked over to Louis.

"Hey boo, what's up? Not feeling well? You've been off the whole evening..." Harry asked concerned.

"I know... I don't know what's wrong with me today. I'm just so tired. I feel a bit fuzzy in my head. And I slept well, so I don't understand." Louis said.

"Oh Lou. Only a few more songs. And then you can go to sleep and I'll be laying next to you." Harry said.

"Yeah. I hope I'll pull it off." Louis said sadly.

"Sure you will. And Liam, Niall and I are here to help you out. Just wave if you think you can't hit your notes."

"All right. Thanks Haz." Louis answered.

Harry walked back to the middle of the stage. Liam came to him.

"What's up with Louis? Is he all right?" Liam asked.

"He is very tired he said. I just told him to wave when he can't hit the notes." Harry said.

"Yeah, we'll help him out. Now that you say it, he really looks exhausted. I hope he doesn't get sick." Liam said.

"I hope so too. Oh.. I have to announce the next song." Harry said.

"Ladies and gentlemen. We performed this song on the x-factor, but now we will be doing it here. We're going to sing for you: Torn!" Harry said.

All the fans started screaming again. The music started and they started singing. It was Louis' turn now. Somewhere halfway his part, he waved at Harry. Harry started to sing the rest of Louis' part, but all of a sudden they heard the noise of a microphone falling. When Harry turned his head, he stopped singing. The mic wasn't the only thing that had fallen down. Louis was on the floor too. He wasn't moving.
Harry ran over to Louis and management decided to stop the concert. Fans were leaving the arena.

"Lou... hey. Can you hear me?" Harry asked. He had kneeled down next to Louis and was holding his hand. The other boys had kneeled down as well.

Louis didn't move. Niall gently slapped his face. Louis began to stir and his eyes fluttered open, looking scared at the other boys.

"Wh..at happened?" Louis asked a bit confused.

"You passed out love." Harry said as he started to run a hand through Louis' hair.

"Oh... yeah... I got a little dizzy." Louis answered.

"You gave us quite the scare mate." Niall said.

"Mmh... 'm sorry. I'm just so tired. How many songs left?" Louis asked.

"None, management ended the concert. They are trying to reach a doctor, so we should head back to the bus." Liam said.

"Can you stand up mate?" Niall asked.

"I'll try." Louis said.

Louis managed to stand up with the help of the boys, but he was swaying on his feet. He was completely out of balance.

"It's not going to work like this." Harry said as he knew some stairs were coming next. Harry picked Louis up and carried him to the bus. He laid him down on the couch they had.

"A doctor will be in in a couple of minutes." Somebody of their management said.

"I don't need a doctor... just some sleep." Louis said.

"You do need a doctor love. You passed out, you have to be examined." Harry said.

"Mmh. Okay." Louis said, not being happy about it.

Management had left to their own bus.

The boys heard a knock on the door. There was the doctor. She did her work.

"Well, Louis. Your blood pressure is very low. That's the reason you passed out. I advise you to eat something salty. That helps to raise your blood pressure back to a normal level. Also, I'm going to draw some blood now, because I'm suspecting anemia." She said.

When Louis heard she was going to draw some blood, Louis started to cry a little. He had always been scared of it. (That's so me. Lol)

"N...no please. I don't like it." Louis said.

Harry and the boys comforted him.

"I know you're scared boo... but we have to know what is wrong. You can squeeze my hand, okay?" Harry said.

"O-o-kay." Louis answered.

Louis took Harry's hand and squeezed it hard when the doctor inserted the needle. She took two tubes of blood and pulled the needle back out. Louis let go of Harry's hand.

"It wasn't that bad, you see?" Harry said.

Louis just nodded. He was so tired.

"That's it for now. I'm calling tomorrow with the results. I'll tell your management too, so they can decide what to do with the concerts. To be honest, I think that Louis won't be able to perform this week. But let's wait for the results first. Good night boys. Oh, Louis. If you have to go to the toilet at night, don't go on your own, wake someone, because it is possible you faint again." The doctor said and left.

"I'll get you a salted cracker." Niall said.

"And I'll get you some Sprite." Liam said.

"And I'll stay here with you boo." Harry said.

"Thanks lads. I appreciate it. I'm sorry about the concert..." Louis said sadly.

"Don't worry about it mate. Your health is more important." Niall said as he returned with a salted cracker.

"Yeah Lou. You scared us mate." Liam said as he helped Louis to drink his Sprite.

"How are you feeling now boo?" Harry asked.

"Like I've ran a marathon. I'm exhausted." Louis said.

"I'm going to put you in your bunk okay? Just rest love." Harry said.

"Lay with me please..." Louis asked.

"Of course love. I'm quite tired too." Harry answered.

"Yeah, we're off to bed too." Niall and Liam said.

Harry picked Louis up and changed his clothes. He put him into his bunk and went to lay next to him. In no time they were asleep.

The next day the boys were woken up around 10. There was a knock on the door. Liam, Harry and Niall went to open. Louis was still in bed, still feeling exhausted.

When they opened the door, someone of their management was there. They let him in.

"Guys... I got a call from the doctor. We're going to have to cancel all of the concerts for the next two weeks. Louis has Anemia and has to rest. He is going to feel very tired for a while and he has to eat a lot of food with Iron in it to regain his strenght. Since we're in the UK, you guys can choose wheter if you want to go home for two weeks or not." He said.

"Liam, Haz? What are you guys going to do?" Niall asked.

"I'm staying here with Lou. I don't think he feels like getting out of bed and on a plane." Harry said.

"Well... I'm very sorry lads, but I think I want to go home." Liam said.

"Me too actually." Niall said.

"Of course lads, take the opportunity. I'll manage with Louis. See you in two weeks guys." Harry said.

Niall and Liam left as well as the guy from management. Harry walked back to Louis' bunk. To his surprise Louis' was awake. Harry saw tears in his eyes.

"Hey boo... shh... it's okay. Don't cry." Harry comforted.

"I heard everything. Two weeks no concerts?" Louis asked sadly. He knew he had to rest, but performing was his passion.

"Yes love. I know. But you need to get better first. And I'm going to help you with that. I'll cook for you, you need a lot of iron." Harry said.

"Thanks love. You're so wonderful." Louis said. He was looking at Harry and you could read the love in his eyes.

"And so are you." Harry said.

In these two weeks, Louis slept a lot. Harry cooked for him everyday. When the two weeks had passed, Louis was as good as new and rocking the stage again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 393 20
uhm... larry one shots, basically. thanks, title.
13.9K 240 15
A bunch of fluffy one shots of Harry and Louis! Mostly sick/hurt fics :) Requests are open :)
47.4K 828 8
These are some Larry Stylinson one shots I have written in my spare time. I suck at writing series so I hope I don't suck at these. Vote or leave a c...
Energy By Jordan

Fanfiction

27.1K 1K 23
*One Direction/Larry Stylinson fan fic, just be warned xo* "It's crazy how wrong you can be about someone." When One Direction's Harry Styles has...