Unstable Love Affair

By Christine810

20 year old Jessamine was a young runaway in Ohio. While on the WWE WORLD tour, Dean Ambrose found her and ch... More

Prologue
Out with the old
Rumors
Help
Pay-back
The Truth....Kinda
Tension
Finding Out
Danger
The Talk
Not an update
Pretty Little Lamb
448
Leaving
Home again
Awww...
1,000 reads!!!
It was so...
Really....
Oh my god...
Alone
New Friend...
1.5k!!!!
Old Faces
Save me
Rescue
2k?!?!
Goodbye
Fuck...
Nice...
D-Dean
3,000 reads!!!!
Spoil Me (^_^)
Remember Me?
Questions
Not an update but STILL IMPORTANT!!!
Erick
New Story!!!!
Luke
Tony
Braun
4k
Bray
Together again
Not Again
None left behind
Forget me
About the other book
Return
5K!!! WOOP WOOP!!! (Important)
About Q&A
Last chance for Questions
Painful
Care
Discovery
Q&A
So much for stealth
Don't leave
Please...not again.
Saviors
Normal...
6k!!!!!!! (Updates)
Don't Go
7k READS?!?!?!
Happy Birthday to muah!
Freedom
Mystery Solved
Found Out
This Can't be Happening
Start Talking
Learning
Lockscreen Challenge
Tough Love
Facts Straight
Q&A #2 (And your choice)
Reunion
9k reads!!!
Brother
ANNOUNCEMENT
Gotta Go
Gotcha
Give up
Sacrifice
10k READS!!!!(SERIOUSLY READ PLZ!!!)
......
What?
Alright
I Promise
Make it Better
Fixing Things
Coming Back
Beginning
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
New Book!
Some Explanation...
The Makings of the Devil
Torture
I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY
Family Matters
Farewell
New
Meeting Family
Rush
Welcome Home
Lion's Den
Poll!!!
Guys
Announcement
Distraught
...what?
This is War
He's Gone
Let's Get Outta Here
Get This Thing Going
Author's Note
I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY!!!!!!!
The End
Parent Problems
Epilogue (Actual End)
NEW BOOK (Not Sequel)

Playtime is Over

64 1 2
By Christine810

*Jessamine parks the car and her and the others walk up to the abandoned building and looks at Dean*

Jessamine: Are you sure this is the place?

Dean: Positive. *points on the crooked iron railing* I fucked this up trying to get away.

Xavier: *shoves hands into pockets* So what's the plan here?

Jessamine: *sighs* We go in there, play along with his bullshit, and when shit goes left, give Grandpa the signal and duck.

Xavier: And the signal iiiiis...

Jessamine: *sighs in frustration* For fuck's sake Zay. When I say "Denver", bullets go flying. Got it?

Xavier: Ah. Got it...why Denver?

Jessamine: I don't fucking know. I didn't pick the word. *sighs* Okay. *looks at the front door* Here goes nothing.

*Jessamine walks up to the front door and knocks. She tenses up as she hears footsteps and grabs Dean's hand as a slot slides and reveals a pair of dark eyes. Before Jessamine could say anything the slot closes again*

Creeeeeak...

*The door slowly opens and reveals Luke, who is wearing a torn black tank top and dark denim jeans. He's steps aside and motions for everyone to come in*

Luke: He's waiting for you. Fourth door on the left.

*Jessamine ignores the urge to slap Luke as he looks her up and down with a small smirk on his face. Dean notices and makes sure to bump him on the way inside. Jessamine looks around, meeting the eyes of several men lining up in the hallway and on the stairwell. Some of them smile and leer at they as they walk by while the others wear grimaces and give them ice cold stares. As they approach the door, it swings open and the creepy, toothy grin of Bray Wyatt greets them*

Bray: Ah. Greetings my friends. *looks at Jessamine* So glad you made it darling. *looks at the others* And you've brought guests! *looks at Erick* ...and a lost sheep.

*They all glare at him. He smiles even wider and steps aside. They all look in and realize that the door lead to the basement. Jessamine hesitated, remembering all the pain and agony she faced in the basement of Dean's house. She feels heat on her neck and she glances at Bray. His grin has disappeared. In it's place, a sickeningly smug smirk*

Bray: Having flashbacks, doll?

*Jessamine makes a face and shuffles in place. Dean tenses up and balls his fists up. Bray notices and sends him a smile also*

Bray: Anyways, I'm glad you all made it. And just in time too. *walks down the basement stairways* The party is just getting started.

*As Bray goes down the stairs, Jessamine and the others share worried looks. If they go into that basement and something goes wrong, there's no way her grandpa's men could shoot through the ground. Jessamine lets out a shaky sigh and slowly walks down the stairs. The scent of blood and sweat and musk fill her nostrils and the air was humid, making those breaths difficult. When they finally reach the basement, Jessamine notices that the room is completely empty and the ground is blood stained. Jessamine's eyes widen and her breath quickens as she turns around and Bray is leaning against the wall with his arms crossed and that sickening smirk back on his face*

Jessamine: Where's the hell is my mother, Bray?!

Bray: What? Ohhh, you mean Maya? Mary? Meghan?

Jessamine: *balls up fists* Maria, you asshole.

Bray: *tsks* Temper, temper darlin'. I can't promise your mother's safety if you choose to be stupid now.

*Jessamine reluctantly loosens her fists and glaring at Bray as he waves his hand and his men come down the stairs. Dean pushes Jessamine behind him and slowly starts backing up towards the wall along with everyone else as Bray's goons surround them. As they close in on them, a loud whistle sounds off and Bray slowly walks towards them with Braun and Luke close behind him. Jessamine shakes as Bray gets closer and closer*

Dean: Where the fuck is Maria, Wyatt?

Bray: This doesn't concern you Ambrose. It's between us *points to Jessamine* and her.

*Jessamine's eyes widen and she looks at Dean with scared eyes and then to Erick, who gives Bray a stern look*

Erick: You're not gonna get near her until we see that Maria is okay.

Bray: ...what happened to you Erick? You were my sheep. My second in command. My pupil.

*Erick remains silent and stares at Bray with blazing eyes. Bray sighs and snaps his fingers. Suddenly, several thuds sound off from the stairs and Maria falls flat on her back. Two men walk down the stairs and drags Maria over beside Bray. As soon as Jessamine saw her, she pushes Dean out the way and tries to run to her but Roman grabs her*

Jessamine: Mama!

Bray: She can't speak doll. *smacks Maria* Unconscious. 

*Jessamine balls her fists up and grits her teeth. Bray's shit eating grin is plastered on his face as he pushes Maria to Luke*

Bray: You seem upset baby girl. I don't see why though. *strokes Maria's hair* If I'm remembering correctly, this is the same woman that took you away from the only person that gave you unconditional love, the one who caused you to be tormented by a monster, the one who forced you to live your life on the streets, the one who singlehandedly ruined your childhood. *looks at Jessamine* And you mean to tell me that you don't want her dead?

*Jessamine says nothing. She just stares at her mother's swollen face. Yes, her mother is a horrible, HORRIBLE reminder of all the pain she went through in her life but she's still her mother. She snatches her arm away from Roman and stands up straight*

Jessamine: Leave her alone Wyatt.

Bray: And whhhhhy should I?

*Jessamine folds her arms over her chest and stares Bray right into his eyes*

Jessamine: Cause I'm pretty sure these men don't want to die for a  cause meaningless to them, and they will die if you don't let her go.

*As soon as those words fall from Jessamine's lips, the men all start to laugh. Bray holds up his arm and the falls into silence. He looks at Jessamine's body langange and chuckles*

Bray: My my...You're serious, aren't you?

Jessamine: ....

Bray: *scoffs* Okay. And *turns and walks to the middle of the room* tell me, who's gonna kill them, doll? If you haven't notice, *stretches out arms* I have MANY men on my side. More than you, your little toy, and your worthless fa...ah. Sorry. STEP...father.

*The men laugh. Jessamine begins to grit her teeth again*

Bray: Ah you stiiiill aren't over that huh?

Jessamine: How do you know about that?

Bray: Well...one, I saw you and that girl who I can only assume is your sister at Reggie's house. And two, *pointd to Maria*

Jessamine: *widens eyes* She knew about this.

*Bray smiles and walks towards her. Dean puts Jessamine behind himand Roman stands by his side. Bray looks at them both and laughs*

Bray: *shouting* Do you know why your mama hates you girl? Cause you make her remember. You make her remember the...woooOOORST day of her paTHETIC *kick* life.

*Jessamine flinches and looks away as Bray's foot connects with Maria's ribs*

Bray: *looks at Jessamine* She was raped, you know?

*Jessamine's head popped up. Some of the men in Bray's minion group also look confused. Bray looks around and relishes in the reactions*

Bray: Yeah, yeah. See, according the your mother, the Devil of Denver was a  LOT worse than he is now. And him and her never got along. Sooooo, one day, she was "greenlighted". Or in other words, someone put a hit out on her. But he found out and...had them dealt with. Buuuut, him and a few of his friends at Pride thought it would be a great idea to...handle her...themselves.

*Jessamine stares at Bray with her bottom lip quivering. She couldn't believe what he said but at the same time, it made sense to her. She just stared at her mother and shook her head trying to think of a reasonable explanation but she couldn't*

Dean: You're lying! If he did that than why is he not dead? And if you got that from her, how would you know if she was telling the truth???

Bray: *chuckles* I'm glad you asked Dean

Snap

*Two men go up the stairs and come back down dragging something down with them. Then the crowd parts in the middle and them throw someone in the middle of the circle. Upon seeing them, Jessamine's mouth goes dry*

Bray: *squats down* We got it from the devil himself.

*Reggie lays on the ground groaning and wheezing. Mainly because of the bullet hole in his chest. As Jessamine stares at him suddenly, the sound of mutliple guns cocking behind her snaps her out of her daze. She looks back and sees men with guns to Erick, Ettore, Xavier, Paige, Becky, and Alicia's head. As soon as she turns fully two men yank Roman and Dean from behind her*

Xavier: *throws arms up* Wow WOW wait a second!

Ettore: *stares at Bray* What the fuck are you doing Wyatt?!

Bray: Well, I didn't bring you all down here for a friendly chat.

*Bray beckons one of his goons over and they hand him a gun. Jessamine tries to back up but receives a kick to the back. She falls forward and lands at Bray's feet*

Bray: *grins* Aww this brings back memories.

Jessamine: *through clenched teeth* Fuck...You.

Bray: Later. But, for now. I'm gonna give you a choice.

*Bray tosses the gun to Jessamine. Almost immediately she turns it towards him but the screams of her friends stop her. Bray lets out a hearty laugh*

Bray: Now did you really think i was gonna give you that without some kind of insurance? No, I'm not giving you the choice to shoot me. But, *Vanna White's Maria and Reggie* them.

Jessamine: *widens eyes* ...W...What?

Bray: It's simple. If you choose to kill one of them, I'll let your little friends go free. But, if you choose to kill neither, I'll kill everyone, except you that is.

Jessamine: And what happens to me if I kill one of them?

Bray: The same thing that'll happen if you choose to kill one of them. You stay, and do whatever...we...want.

*The men around Bray laugh and nudge each when Bray says this. Jessamine's stomach turns at the thought and puts her head down. She looks through her hair at Dean who's being held by two men with a third holding a gun. The man holding the gun give Jessamine the slightest of nods and looks at Bray. She looks at him in confusion before the realization hits her. She slowly stands up and walks towards Maria and Reggie. Maria is still unconscious but Reggie is slightly conscious*

Bray: So...who's it gonna be? Your mother, who made your childhood life a living Hell, or your father, the man who  raped her and made her resent her firstborn child?

Reggie: *grumbles*

Bray: *looks at him* Op. Hold it. He's saying something.

Reggie: *slowly sits up* L...Liar...I didn't..didn't....

*Reggie's ragged breathing slows and he drops back down. Jessamine can still hears him trying to breath*

Bray: Ah looks like he gave up. Anyway, who will it be?

*Jessamine looks at her parents, Bray, Dean, and then back at the gun. Sherealizes what she needs to do*

Jessamine: *cocks gun* Reggie. *towards him* Because out of the two of them, he deserves it the most. After all, he isssss called the Devil of Denver.

Snap

****************************************************************************************************************************

Sooooooooorry this isn'the finale but the next chapter should be. Anyway, I KEPT MY PROMISE!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 234 29
Hey Guys. This is the first fanfiction I have ever published. I recommend you to read it because I have been only writing about Shannon for about fou...
1.8K 92 10
When Becky returns home for the summer, she meets the bad boy, Dean Ambrose. The two take a trip and realize that they need each other. ✨other books...
794 5 20
This is a love fan fiction for The Unstable Dean Ambrose lovers out there. There are a lot of them including me. So hope you enjoy this because it's...
127K 3.2K 34
She was hurt. Mentally, physically. She would never trust another man again. Never. But she meets this crazy but sweet guy that understands all the f...