The Perfect Ruin (OBJxSevyn)

By Knightsdark

Odell a football player had never imagined himself settling down again at least not this early in his life. ... More

1. Intro
2. Fanny packs & Studios
3. Crzy
4. My Love for you
5. Night Club
6. Ex's & Hoes
7. Before I Do
8. Prolly
9. Revolt
10. Game Day
11. Restaurant tales
12. California
13. Missing you
14. It's Official
15. Momma Dukes
16. Who's that?
17. We are A okay
18. Trapsoul
19. Its A Deal
20. Past vs Future
21. Whipped
22. Old Roots
23. White
24. Christmas Eve
25. Christmas
26. New Years Eve
27. New years
28. Pool Party
29. Jan 2nd
30. Jan 2nd P.II
31. Toxic
32. Pre Bowl
33. Pro Bowl
34. Leeds
35. Valentines Days
36. Birthday Night
38. Tit For Tat
39. Sightings
40. Surprise
41. Bronx
42. Rehearsal Pains
43. Present Situation
44. Changes
45. Back in motion
46. Pops
47. Snakes In the Building
48. Coachella Pt 1
49. Coachella PT. 2
50. Try Harder
51. Nike Deal
52. Breakfast Club
53. Home Sweet Home
54. Aunt Gina
55. Communication
56. Consideration
57. Sorrys
58. Fever
59. You Again...
60. Regrets
61. Preseason
62. Checklist
63. St. Lucia
64. Season Finale
65. Surgery
66. Sacrifice
67. Who?
68. Blessing
69. Birthday Mess
70. Too Good
71. Nobu
72. Resurface
73. God is a Woman
74. Build A Bear
75. No Games
76. Prepping
77. Holiday Party
78. Quickie
79. Merry Christmas
80. Reveal
81. Maldives
82. Shot clock
83. The Shower
84. Feb 13th
85. Ghosts
86. Trade
87. Ms. Side piece
88. Its time
89. New Beginings
90. Just Being Honest
91. No Guidance
92. The Live
93. Im Done
94. Landed
95. Moving On
96. Shattered
97. Fam Jam
98. Ungodly Hour
99. Uncomfortable
100. Timing
Authors Note
101. Focus
102. Lust
103. New Dates
104. Valentines

37. The truth hurts

3.9K 142 38
By Knightsdark

When I woke up I was done for, my Head was killing me, I couldn't move all I wanted to do was sleep. If it wasnt for Odell I wouldn't have even been able to get out of bed, I know I must have been a pain but he was actually good with everything he made sure I ate, showered brush my teeth. He even gave me a massage and told me to just relax today, I was completely fine with that my birthday could be a rest day we didn't have to do much.

As the day started to go by I made the effort to actually get out of bed and do something. I told O him and the boys could go out and do something since us girls wanted to say in, at first he refused but then all of a sudden he turned back around saying that he was fine with it and would be back for dinner.

So that's what we did we both went our separate ways since Christina and Kae were sharing a room Natties was the only one with enough space for all of us so that's where we went while he went out with the boys to do God knows what. It was good to see I wasn't the only one who had a difficult time getting up today apparently all of us had way more than we could handle especially my sister. When she opened her door she had a damn turtle neck shirt on with a blanket around her body saying she was freezing I think she was just catching a cold.

"Nattie come look at this" My face stayed glued to my phone as I read a recent DM "what's up" she said coming over to where I was sitting. I handed her my phone watching as she made a face reading what I had read.

It was about 3:30 or so in the after noon and the guys had made plans to go out for the day while us girls decided to just stay in and drink while eating exotic foods. After about two movies in I got a notification on IG it was from someone dming me, at first I didn't think anything about it but then when I actually read it I immediately became curious.

"Is that ole girl" She asked scrolling I nodded leaning back in my chair waiting for her response. "She's buggin" she mumbled handing me back my phone but I didn't say anything I didn't know what to think.

Out of the Blue Abbie had Dmed me asking if there was a way I could get her in contact with Odell since he wasn't responding to her calls or text my first instinct was to tell the bitch no and to stop talking me so that's what I did I told her to stop messaging me and that Odell wanted nothing to do with her. To my surprise she came back actually polite but I knew she was being petty, she knew what she had sent me was going to either A leave me pissed off or B leave me confused and to be honest it left me both.

@Abbiex0: I'm not trying to start anything I just genuinely wanted to know especially since this whole ordeal involves my son.

@Abbiexo: All I want to know is if the house it almost finished I tried to get in contact with the  realtor but he told me O still had to finalize things.

I have a month left on my lease so I needed to know if I should extend or not that's all. Please relay the message...

"You believe her?" Nattie asked confused once she noticed I was in deep thought "I don't know like she could be lying just to see my reaction but" I paused thinking back to the pro bowl "Okay like help me out am I tripping" I say trying to piece everything in my head together I was honestly trying to evaluate the situation first before I allowed myself to be upset. Kae paused the movie moving closer to me.

"Cause look the week he went back to Loui he was acting mad sus" I say going to my text message and scrolling up to read them back all over again. "You think he lied about his step dad?" Nattie asked getting upset "that's what I'm thinking but that wouldn't be like Odell he's not like that he's gonna lie on someone's health" I defended I knew O and I knew he wouldn't say shit like that if it wasn't true "I think they prob went down for his step dad and while they were down there he must have met up with her" I say trying to better everything.

"But that don't make no sense why would he randomly meet up with her for what?" Kae chimed in I shrugged not knowing "the more I think about it something doesn't add up somebody's lying" Natties detective side came out "that's what I'm saying!!" I agreed

"I feel like you need to find out if anything was even wrong with his step dad first then go on from there" Tina suggested I nodded taking what she said in "text his mom just be like hey what's up just wanted to check in on your husband see if he's okay" Nattie took my phone ready to type.

"No dont text his mom she likes Abbie so she'd prob cover for Odell if she knew" I say stopping everything if what we were saying was true then Miss heather definitely knew about the meet up and I was sure she would cover for her son like any mother would.

"Why don't you just ask Odell then see what he says" Kae spoke up gaining an eye roll from everyone "cause if he lied about this then he prob gon lie to me when I ask" I answered "Ima text his sister, I was texting her the other day too so I could just act like I'm checking up on her" A thought came to my head "bitch you're smart" Natties eyes lit up

Taking my phone back from Nattie I scrolled down my messages finding Jazzys name

To: 👑Jaz 💕

Hey Hun hows everything going? You ran across my mind so I just wanted to check in on you and the fam how's your dad doing is he feeling any better?

I sent the text patiently waiting for a response "shit I forgot about the time difference" I say remembering we were five hours ahead "it's like 10:30 in the morning over there I'm sure she's up probably at school" Nattie checked that time making sure that we were good. Almost immediately I got a text back from her "she texted back!" I announced unlocking my phone

From: 👑jaz💕

I'm good the usual school, um everyone's good, my dad is good..? Honestly everyone's getting over a cold but we should survive lol

I read her text out loud before texting her back 'that's good the hear' "so he lied about his step dad having a stroke?" I was still in denial over everything the worst thing to do is to lie on someone's health. That hit home for me because the first thing I thought about was my brother reimagining him there on the hospital bed.

"Can we back up for like two seconds" Kae held her hand up "so he bought his ex a house" she reminded bringing up what Abbie had said in the message. "He's a whole fraud like why wouldn't he tell me that? He didn't have to lie is my thing!" Now that everything was in the light I was beyond upset.

"Bet you he probably still fucking her cause look he keep saying he don't fuck with her, he don't got her number, and he don't stay in contact with her" Once the scenario got into my head I couldn't get it out I was thinking of any possible thing that could have happened. "If he don't do none of that then why is the bitch still so obsessed and why you flying out to see her?" I yelled clapping my hands "didn't he go out to dinner with her too before y'all starting dating" Nattie fueled the fire "YES he probably lied about his mom being there too!"

"Yo no this not supposed to be happening it's your birthday don't let him ruin that shit for you!" Tina complained as she tried to defuse what was going on "no Tina fuck that this whole time I probably looked like booboo the fool To this bitch" there was no way I was gonna be able to calm down not when I knew Abbie was involved.

"That bitch think she funny too dming me, fuck that next time I see her ima rock her shit" I clapped taking some of my anger out on Abbie I didn't fully know what was going on but I knew she was trouble and loved drama.

"And I bet you his boys know too" I added feeling even more embarrassed by the moment they probably all knew laughing behind my back. I cared that he bought her a place to live the fact that he didn't even have the audacity to at least give me a heads up it's not like I could have stopped him I can't tell him what to do with his money what hurt me the most was that it was so easy for him to lie to me about it when in reality he could have just came to me and told me yeah we would have argued but I would have gotten over it. Now all these other ideas were running through my head and I hated it, I hated that I was feeling this vulnerable.

"I wanna go home" I whined crossing my arms "aye no look at me" Nattie demanded grabbing my face "you go and talk to him first get his version tell him you know he lied if after then you want to go then we will pack up and go but don't give up talk to him first" she said sternly pointing a finger at me as if I was her child "Okay" I rolled my eyes.

"Yo come here real quick" I motioned for her to come to me when I saw a mark peaking out from under the shirt "NATALIA" I yelled at her already knowing what it was from.

"Wait Stop I can explain!" She inched away from me clutching her neck "are you serious!" My eye widened not believing she would actually do this to her family "before you yell at me let me explain!" She said calmly I waited for an explanation while Tina and Kae sat there confused about what was going on.

"I was drunk I didn't mean for it to happen we didn't even have sex I passed out before it could happen all we did was kiss" she explained stressing that there was no intercourse "still that doesn't matter! You risked losing your family for a guy who you don't want a relationship with" I shook my head at her I didn't actually think she would go through with it I didn't even know she had feelings for the dude. That's when memories from last night began to rush in "oh my gosh" I leaned back in my chair "what you bout to do?" I asked arms crossed.

"It was just a one time thing I made sure to let him know that too" I could tell she regretted itand felt bad which was good she needed to "I fucked up I know"

"Are you gonna tell Your man?" Tina asked rubbing Natties back "I don't know I need to but I don't want to" she cried in Tina's arms "you need to and if you need support you know I'm there for you" I encouraged even though I was mad at her there was no way in hell I would leave her out to dry like that.

"Look at us this was not how the vacation was supposed to go" I laughed at the events that was happening "hey this shit right here is memories" Kae said making us all nod and laugh even though it was bad events this was something that brought us closer.

"Speaking of one devil" I say once I pick up my phone to see who had texted me

From: Dellie☯️💕😍
Come to the room real quick I wanna show you something

I showed them the text before locking my phone "are you gonna do it now?" Kae asked I shrugged I didn't want to ruin everyone's vacation with this. I didn't know how this was going to play out so that's why I was contemplating if I should speak up now or not.

"Nah say something now don't let him think he got away with it" Nattie spoke up arms crossed "I don't know what the outcome is gonna be like are we gonna make up and resolve shit or am I gonna be stubborn and be mad for a few days" I looked at them hoping someone would say something sensible "girl like we said if you're ready to leave we have no problem packing up and going we came with you so we leaving with you" Tina said

"Like don't approach the situation angry and point fingers just start off by asking questions calmly" Kae advised I nodded slowly thinking about how this was gonna go "okay lemme go now or I'm never gonna wanna go" I say getting up out my seat and collecting the my phone and room card.

"Okay we'll be here if you need us!" They yelled after me as I closed their room door. As if things couldn't be anymore worse on my way back to my room I spotted Ben in the hallway about to get into his room "whaddup lil ugly ass" he greeted cheerfully only for me to cut my eyes at him and continue to walk I had lost my respect for him. He knew Nattie was taken yet he still decided to peruse her that to me was disrespectful and ruthless he broke up a happy home with no care in the world.

"Babe is that you!" I heard O yell from the room as I closed the door behind me "yeah" I answered lowly not sure he could even hear me. "How was your day" he asked once he saw me, a smile appeared on his face as he approached me placing a kiss on my temple "interesting, I learned some new things about people" I say shrugging my shoulders taking a seat around the kitchen counter. "Interesting whys that" his eyes furrowed as he took a seat next me giving Me his undivided attention.

"Nattie told you bout what happened between her and Be-" he began to talk only for me to cut him off "he told you about it!" I rolled my eyes throwing my hands up "That's my boy yeah, he was just upset they let it get that far" he shrugged playing with the bracelet on my wrist.

"I cant believe they let it happen" I mumbled still in disbelief "what else did you guys do besides talk about that?" I chuckled shaking my head he had no idea what he just got himself into. "Well your little ex Dmed me on Instagram" I say taking my hand from him and propping it to lean my head. His reaction was beyond funny a quick panic came over his face but he tried to cover it up.

"Saying what?" He asked making a face like he didn't wanna hear about her "you bought her a house?" It was a question but came out more as a statement. I watched as he leaned back rubbing a hand down his face "uhhhh"

"It's a yes or no question quite easy to answer actually" I said rolling my eyes the way he was acting gave me my answer even if I didn't already know it.

"It's dead such a simple yes I bought my ex a house or No I didn't not buy my ex a house for her and her child to live in" I say getting more impatient from the silence. "She needed my help" he finally spoke up not looking at me but looking at the wall, even though he couldn't see me I nodded my head.

"Cool she 'needed' your help I don't really care she don't got a job?" I made sure to put air quotes around the word needed. I'm positive Abbie didn't need Odell's help like that his generous ass probably offered to help. "You don't care that her and her child needed help?" He asked as if I was wrong for saying what I said "uhh no I don't her child yeah maybe but her Nah nope could careless"

"This is crazy man are you gonna let me explain?" He was acting as if he didn't have multiple moments to speak "you could have been explained Odell nobody was stopping you" I say motioning for him to speak. "She called my mom saying that she was getting evicted and had no where to go, her moms house was full and she wasn't trying to be a pest and stay by her friends place so she asked to stay by my moms" the more he spoke the more annoyed I got this bitch wasn't even apart of the family anymore so why was she in the picture so much.

"So you decided to be captain save a hoe and buy her a whole ass house" he threw his head back sighing when he realized I wasn't buying what he was saying. "Wanna know what got me upset the most? Take a guess" I say smiling his way just so he could see how annoyed I was.

"That I didn't tell you" He guessed shrugging "I know that was bad and I should have said it earlier but I didn't want an argument to happen I already know you don't like the girl that's why I just kept it to myself" I shook my head "you could have just told me Odell! So what if we argued about it I would have eventually gotten over it!"

"But no instead you go and lie to me like you deadass lied about Derek having a whole ass stroke who the fuck does that!" I was now out my seat yelling in his direction. He stayed quiet not saying anything that didn't help that got me even more upset instead of saying sorry or anything he stayed quiet with a blank look on his face.

"You don't lie on someone's health! Got me out here looking like a damn fool meanwhile you're out here living it up like nothing ain't wrong" it was no use at this point I was talking to myself.

"You really about to choose to argue on your birthday" he turned around to ask me "yes Nigga you lied on someone's health and you bought that bum ass bitch a house" I argued I could just picture Abbie laughing at me right now

"First of all it was my money if I wanted to buy her a house I could do that I didn't need your permission for that one" not gonna lie that one stung I would never in my life do something like that to him but for him to feel like it was okay for him to do that to me? That shit hurt

"No like shit, what really came over you for you to lie to me to go see her? What you fucking her? Is that why she's so 'obsessed' " I slightly jumped when I saw him spring out of the chair but I didn't show it I kept my ground arms crossed with cold eyes.

"Why would you think I'm fucking her! Out of everything you choose the worst thing to accuse me of!" He got offended which I couldn't understand why "I get you're mad and I'm sorry you don't know much it was eating me alive but I promise you I planned on telling you after your birthday" he apologized trying to reach for me.

"Obviously not that much for you to say something, that's cool I don't really want your apology right now though so you can keep it" I mumbled going to the room only to have him right behind me I ignored the multiple shopping bags from some of my favorite stores that were laid out on the bed.

"Look me in my eyes and tell me nothing happened between you and her" I stopped in my tracks so that I was face to face with him I didn't know what was going through my mind at the moment. To be honest part of me didn't want to know that answer I didn't want to feel the hurt of him being with someone else but then again I also didn't want to keep walking around not knowing that I wasn't the only girl.

"You serious right now" he argued acting like I was overreacting he didn't have a right to be upset right now he caused this on himself "Yes I'm serious answer the question like before it's a simple yes or no if you ain't got nothing to hide then you don't need to hesitate" I stared back at him irritated as I still waited for an answer

He pinched the bridge of his nose before deciding to answer "she kinda gave me head but that was it" he mumbled almost as if he didn't want me to hear it "you're fucking with me right?!" He had me out here looking like a fool, Abbie knew exactly what she was doing when she dmed me that bitch ain't dumb.

"You asked and I answered" he was now acting like it was nothing "this is why I didn't say anything, I didn't want to hurt you or argue with you" he expressed with anger.

"That bitch gave you head! Nah don't touch me!" I pushed him off trying to get to the door only for him to block my way "Odell" I said as calmly as I could I was trying so hard to act like this didn't affect me as much as it did "I really don't want to swing on you so please move out my way" I asked my hands rolled into a fist.

"No I just want you to hear my side of the story then you can decided if you wanna leave or not" he pleaded motioning to sit on the bed "don't touch me" my voices croaked out

"It was a spur of the moment like this shit wasn't even supposed to happen and I said that to her. I didn't even let her finish me off cause you're the first thing that popped into my head" I wasn't listening to his words at this point all I thought about was smashing a few things "I would never in my life do something to intentionally hurt you I love you too damn much to do that, you don't know how much it hurts me right now to see you hurt" it didn't even matter that he had thrown out the L word all of that was gone out the window, he ruined my trust, he ruined the potential of us being together for a long run.

I rolled my eyes mimicking his words "Baby" he kneeled before me reaching for me "I swear to God I regret every single part of it, this is why I was distant I didn't know how to deal with it and tell you I didn't want to hurt you" his eyes pleaded for me to listen to him and forgive him "this is not how I wanted your birthday to be"

All I could do was shake my head there's nothing in this world that was worse than this feeling at the moment "I'm done, This. Is. Done." I say motioning between the both of us throwing his hands away from me I got up searching for my suitcase.

"Is that really what you want?" No to be honest is wasn't but I didn't have a choice. Yes everything was great with Odell but I wasn't the one who would stick around after learning all of this I had too much respect for myself to go and do that. "Naya at least finish out your vacation" he tried to reason as if being around him now wasn't hard enough.

"Do I look dumb to you? you know what don't answer that cause I already know the answer is yes" what did I look like staying on a trip with someone who cheated on me with an ex!

"You dead got me fucked up here I am cancelling events to see you working my schedule around so that I can have time to see you!" I yelled angrily stuffing clothes into the suitcase "Naya"

"Stop talking to me please Odell! That's literally the one thing I'm gonna ask you to do since you can't do anything else right" at this time I still didn't make eye contact with him. Reaching in my back pocket I texted my sister letting her know we were leaving.

"I'm so stupid like no ex is gonna be that obsessed for no reason I should have known instead I fucking listened to you" I recalled Abbie's past behavior I should have known that pesticide wasn't crazy for no reason.

"I didn't fuck her while I was in a relationship with you Naya! You know I wouldn't do that" He argued defending himself "or even before that I have touched that girl since me and her broke up and that's the truth" his voice cracked a bit while he spoke "I don't know what you would and wouldn't do" I shrugged going into the bathroom to get some more things. When I walked back into the room he was still there sitting on the bed bent over with his hands on his face.

"I didn't have her number I still don't everything she says gets communicated to me through my mom and realtor" he began talking his voice breaking a bit "what happened wasn't supposed to happen I just thought I was doing a good deed, I was showed her around the new house went back to my moms crib woke up and my dick was already out in her hands" when he looked up his eyes were red maybe if I wasn't this mad I would have cared

"So she what sucked you without permission?" I threw my hands up still not believing the story "I can't put the blame all on her, I didn't stop her when it first happened" he admitted

I couldn't hold it in anymore before I knew it wet droplets fell down my face "as a man I have to admit that, I fucked up no excuse I take full responsibility"

"You can use the jet I'll call them in to be there" he added reaching for his phone "I'm gonna give you your space if you've cooled down by then please let me know you've landed safely" his tone was soft as he spoke. I slightly nodded my head watching as he placed something on the bed before walking out of the room. It wasn't until then that I broke down fully letting everything out.

********
Whoop there it is everything is finally out 😩

Nattie fucked up Odell fucked up, Ben fucked up, who else is next on the fuck up train

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.1K 2.7K 54
Didn't anybody ever tell you Karma a bitch. Lexie Liberty Westbrooks is a young feisty, beautiful, and sexy young lady. Everything in her life has ch...
9.4K 230 34
Have fun reading it. Hope you like it.
872K 38.7K 49
My Works #1| I know I've said this before, but opposites attract. We try and run away but end up running back. Cover By: MissMakeOverMyCover
469K 23.4K 32
𝐭𝐑𝐞 π›πšπœπ‘πžπ₯𝐨𝐫, 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝟏 CURRENTLY RE-EDITING TEXT. ~*:·゚"there I stood, staring him in the eyes along with fourteen other girls. but our...