The Perfect Ruin (OBJxSevyn)

By Knightsdark

Odell a football player had never imagined himself settling down again at least not this early in his life. ... More

1. Intro
2. Fanny packs & Studios
3. Crzy
4. My Love for you
5. Night Club
6. Ex's & Hoes
7. Before I Do
8. Prolly
9. Revolt
10. Game Day
11. Restaurant tales
12. California
13. Missing you
14. It's Official
15. Momma Dukes
16. Who's that?
17. We are A okay
18. Trapsoul
19. Its A Deal
20. Past vs Future
21. Whipped
22. Old Roots
23. White
24. Christmas Eve
25. Christmas
26. New Years Eve
27. New years
28. Pool Party
29. Jan 2nd
30. Jan 2nd P.II
31. Toxic
32. Pre Bowl
33. Pro Bowl
34. Leeds
36. Birthday Night
37. The truth hurts
38. Tit For Tat
39. Sightings
40. Surprise
41. Bronx
42. Rehearsal Pains
43. Present Situation
44. Changes
45. Back in motion
46. Pops
47. Snakes In the Building
48. Coachella Pt 1
49. Coachella PT. 2
50. Try Harder
51. Nike Deal
52. Breakfast Club
53. Home Sweet Home
54. Aunt Gina
55. Communication
56. Consideration
57. Sorrys
58. Fever
59. You Again...
60. Regrets
61. Preseason
62. Checklist
63. St. Lucia
64. Season Finale
65. Surgery
66. Sacrifice
67. Who?
68. Blessing
69. Birthday Mess
70. Too Good
71. Nobu
72. Resurface
73. God is a Woman
74. Build A Bear
75. No Games
76. Prepping
77. Holiday Party
78. Quickie
79. Merry Christmas
80. Reveal
81. Maldives
82. Shot clock
83. The Shower
84. Feb 13th
85. Ghosts
86. Trade
87. Ms. Side piece
88. Its time
89. New Beginings
90. Just Being Honest
91. No Guidance
92. The Live
93. Im Done
94. Landed
95. Moving On
96. Shattered
97. Fam Jam
98. Ungodly Hour
99. Uncomfortable
100. Timing
Authors Note
101. Focus
102. Lust
103. New Dates
104. Valentines

35. Valentines Days

4K 130 18
By Knightsdark

Naya

"Ayyye finna get loose a bitch finna get loose" the mood was beyond positive, at the moment we were currently on the jet on our way to London where we would meet up with the boys.

"Can't believe I'm spending Valentines Day away from Marcel" Nattie pouted looking through pictures of Marcel on her phone "I told you to come the day after Valentine's Day but you said no now look at you" I reminded shaking my head. "Aye aye aye none of that no negative vibes it's your birthday week and we bout to turn up" Christina butted in setting back the mood.

"I'm bout to get dicked, sucked and licked down" I danced thinking of everything Odell and I would be doing "birthday sex birthday sex" they began to sing with a glass of champagne in their hands. "Odell ass probably can't even wait to see you" Nattie said getting me even more excited.

I could wait to see him, and I know it hasn't even been that long since we last saw eachother but it left like it had been months. "We're dead not coming out the room Gimmie like a couple hours" I warned letting them know once I was with him it was a wrap.

"Oh O told me Ben been asking for you" I told Nattie she knew Ben had a thing for her yet she still entertained him, my guess is that she liked the attention. "Stop acting like you feeling him when you know you not" I shook my head at her once more for playing with his feelings. She made a face holding her heart "who said I was playing with him maybe I like him" she tried to explain but everyone knew it was a lie "bitch you got a whole man stop playing" I rolled my eyes at her

"Run the schedule by me once more" Kae said changing the song that was playing on her phone "so when we land it's gonna be 13th that's a chill day for us we relax get back on track right" I looked around to see if they were listening "then the 14th and 15th we do whatever during the day then at night we going to Drake's then you know the after party, on my birthday I have no idea what Odell planned so yeah" I recapped how the week was supposed to go.

"Nattie leaving the 17th then we fly over to Ireland and continue on with our tour until the 28th ending it in Amsterdam" I read over my itinerary's had written in my notes. "Okay sound good" they agreed

When we landed the cool air immediately hit my skin just like in the States England was also in its prime cold weather season. "Fuck outta here I'm running to the car" Kae hugged on to her jacket as a worker from the airport pushed our luggage on a cart "right behind you" I said speed walking with her over to the car that was waiting for us.

"Bitch Scoot over" we moved around to make room for the four of us when everything was packed into the trunk the driver greeted us making his way out of the airport and to the hotel we would be staying at. "Oh my god look it's the guard" Kae pointed out the window at one of the guards in a red suit standing by a gate motionless. "I heard they don't move like at all" I mumbled in awe by my scenery

"We have to go see Big Ben!" "And the Palace!" We all yelled out the places we wanted to see before we left. "This Place is beautiful" I said in awe once we arrived at the hotel we would be staying at. "Good day" the driver said his goodbyes as we stepped out the car. Immediately workers came over with a bellman cart ready to take our luggage. Odell definitely was not lying when he said he only stayed in the best everything about this place looked expensive and elegant it was like we were staying in a damn castle "welcome to the Rosewood do you ladies have reservations?" A man in a suit welcomed us motioning is over to the front desk.

Once we checked in we all made our way up the elevator to our room, thankfully Odell had somehow gotten all of us to be on the same floor so that we wouldn't be very far from eachother. "Odell in the room?" Nattie asked walking with me to the door "yeah he should be sleeping though they went out last night" I say looking over at the time, it was going on eight in the morning so there was no doubt he was sleeping.

"Okay let me know when you guys ready to go out I'm gonna go take a nap" she said walking a few doors down to her room. Once she got to her door I took the key I had received from the front desk opening the door to the room. My first thought was that the room was very huge there was a lot of space in the living room area, at the left there was a door which I assumed led to the bedroom.

"Right here good madam?" The man who had helped asked as he set the bags down "yes thank you" I say giving him a tip before he left "I see they had fun" I mumbled when I saw the bottles on the coffee table almost empty. Opening the door I immediately saw Odell on the bed laying on his back as he spread out on the bed. How was it even possible to look this good sleeping? Even unaware he looked beautiful while I probably looked like the Loch Ness monster.

Deciding that I should make my presence known I crawled onto the bed carefully straddling him. My actions didn't go unnoticed almost immediately one of his hands went to my thigh yet he still didn't wake up. His eyes remained closed breathing hard as I stared down at him thinking of what to do next, he looked so peaceful I almost didn't want to disturb him. Taking my finger I dipped it in the glass of water he had on the side table, leaning over him carefully I gave him a wet willy putting my wet finger in his ear "what the fuck" he jumped up almost knocking me off of the bed "seriously" he got out once he saw me next to him dying "I-I'm S-s-soorry" I tried to get out through my laughs.

"Woooo you woke up like a little bitch" I got out still amused by his reaction "hahaha" He dryly laughed rubbing his ears "when I get you back I don't wanna hear nothing" he threatened cutting his eyes at me before reaching out to me. "Come here" he pulled me into him engulfing me in his arms "I missed you" he made it known placing a kiss on my temple.

"I missed you too" I enjoyed our moment as we Laid in our sides his body closing out any space in between us. "I guess little man missed me too" I say feeling his boner poking me. "That and you know morning wood" he mumbled

Switching positions I was now facing him staring up to see he was already watching me "this bout to be our first Valentines together" he thought out loud smiling to himself "it is but I'm sure it won't be our last" I said as a matter of fact "you're damn right"

"What are the plans for tomorrow" I asked wanting to know if he had anything planned "anything you wanna do baby this week is yours" those were exactly the words I wanted to hear.

"Can we go see Big Ben and the other places that tourist go to" even though he said it was up to me I still wanted him to approve "yeah baby we can go sight seeing"

"Thank you" I smiled leaning up to place a kiss on his lips, his hands squeezed my waist while mine traveled below his waist. "Aah Aye No!" He jumped back grabbing my hand "don't be touching me if you not gon do nothing" he said sternly brushing my hand away. "Aight bet" was all I said looking into his eyes moving so that I was now kneeling with his fully grown dick in front of me.

*******

"These are banging" Kae groaned placing another piece of meat in her mouth, she had went and tried their duck and waffle meal at a restaurant we had gone to.

After being cooped up the hotel for most of the day we all decided that it was best to go out to eat. While I opted to just be simple and get fish and chips everyone else ventured off trying different foods, Odell and Ben got the Beef Wellington which was basically steak,  Tina, Nattie and Von got some meal called bangers and mash that was literally just sausage and mash potatoes.

"I see y'all got right down to business" Kae whispered to me examining my neck, I thought I had done a decent job at covering them up but I guess I missed a couple "no judgement" she held her up once my hand went to my neck touching the spot she was looking at. "Nasty asses" Ben loudly said getting everyone's attention "y'all know they kicked me out to fuck?" He told everyone informing them on earlier today. After a nap there's was still a bit more sexual tension but Ben had knocked on the door asking if we wanted to go shopping with him. I was gonna make up an excuse but then Odell flat out said no slamming the door in his face.

"Thought it was bros before hoes" he joked shaking his head at both of us "you had him for like two weeks straight I'm sure you'll survive one day of not being with him" I say rolling my eyes at how dramatic they were.

When we were done eating we found a local pub that was having a karaoke night, that was something we definitely couldn't pass up. The whole night was fun everyone was having a great time especially since we were all making a fool of ourselves in front of everyone.

The next day was even better although it was Valentine's Day we all decided to go out as a group and go sight seeing. The first stop was the Buckingham Palace which was by far beauty, of course Ben wouldn't be Ben if he didn't mess with the guards he couldn't just take a picture instead he had to bother them that resulted in the guard to draw out his gun aiming it at Bens head. I swear it was the most funniest sight I've seen my life I'm positive Ben peed himself.

After traveling our last place to be was Big Ben it was so amazing to see how beautiful it was up close. "Holy shit we're actually in London" I geeked still in shock that I was out of the U.S for the first time. "I know it feels so surreal" Nattie added looking around and taking pictures "thank you for brining me here" I say wrapping my arms around Odell's and resting my head on his upper arm.

"You deserve it baby, being here with you makes me feel so much happier" he responded leaning down to kiss my head, in that moment my heart skipped multiple beats as my stomach fluttered. "You make me happy" he added wrapping his arms around my body "you make me happy too" my voice came out soft "so happy it's crazy" it's weird to think what my life would be like if I'd never met Odell... would I still be this happy? Would Mila and I still be friends?

"What the fuck are you doing to me since when did I turn into this sappy person" I argued stepping back and looking up at him "why you blaming me like you ain't did the same shit to me?" He shot back shaking his head at me "y'all both sappy and whipped now shut up" Ben motioned between us rolling his eyes.

"Nobody asked you" I shot back waving him off "We can skip the concert today and just go out to eat or something" Odell suggested once he realized how late it was getting. Everyone looked at eachother not knowing how to answer but Ben was the one who spoke up "I don't mind skipping tonight and just going tomorrow we can go out to the club or something" he offered I nodded likening his offer

"I agree with Ben let's go get something to eat and go out" Tina spoke up agreeing "Aight plan set" we all went back to what we were doing, the girls and I having our own little photo shoot. I couldn't lie I had fun spending the day with Odell for Valentine's Day while also being with friends. I liked that we didn't feel the need to sneak off and do our own thing, even though we were with everyone else we still stuck with each other and made it special for one another.

@NayaAnderson: Happy Valentines Day to this beautiful piece of Caramel😍, couldn't think of a better way to spend my day😘 #HappyValentinesDay #Whyhestillgothisshadeson 🤦🏽‍♀️

"Happy Valentine's Day baby" after I had posted the picture I made my way over him as he leaned against a wall "Happy Valentine's Day" he grinned down making me do the same I swear being happy was contagious whenever I was around him. Leaning down he planted a kiss on my lips making sure to move my hair out of my face. At the moment my hurt was beyond full there was nothing else that I could truly ask for.

********

So Odell Got Injured 😭😭 he fractured his ankle which means he's done for the season. The crazy part about all of this was that the Giants was doing so good in the game and then every Wide Receiver began to drop like flies at the moment we only have 1 wide receiver that's healthy which is completely bad. Harris and Marshall are out for the season as well, shephard idk how long he's out for but this is not good. This is not how the Season was supposed to go😩

Prays up for Odell, shep, Harris, and Marshall, wishing them a speedy recovery!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 9.5K 42
Laikynn just move to Beverly hills California from Memphis TN, her hometown. When she came to her new house, she didn't expect it very big, she thoug...
34.8K 1.1K 16
He's a self centered football player, who is known to be a player off the field too. She's a down to earth soul singer with a bit of a crazy side...
469K 23.4K 32
𝐭𝐑𝐞 π›πšπœπ‘πžπ₯𝐨𝐫, 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝟏 CURRENTLY RE-EDITING TEXT. ~*:·゚"there I stood, staring him in the eyes along with fourteen other girls. but our...
1.6K 458 24
Everyone have a story about their first love,some keeps it buried deep down inside them while others tell the whole world about it . I chose the late...