Benedict Cumberbatch Imagines

By batchofhiddles

Series of fluffy, smutty, daddybatch fun with Benedict Cumberbatch staring YOU! Please request some stories (... More

Chapter 1
Daddybatch Part 1
Daddybatch Part 2
Daddybatch Part 3
What Are Best Friends For?
Stay With Me
What's Eating Benedict Cumberbatch?
It's the Little Things Part 1
It's the Little Things Part 2
Just A Little Peek?
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
Happy New Year's Part 1
Happy New Year's Part 2
Doggy Style
To the Rescue
Cravings
Bedtime
Frustrations
The Test
It's a...!
Earlier Than Expected
Traffic Ticket
Dr. Cumberbatch~Part 1
Dr. Cumberbatch~Part 2
A/N
Dr. Cumberbatch~Part 3
Dr. Cumberbatch~Part 4
What Makes You Beautiful
Kids Say the Darndest Things!
Someday Your Prince Will Come
You Don't Realize What You Have Until It's Almost Gone
My Favorite Mornings
Game Night
Will You Love Me?~Part 1
Will You Love Me?~Part 2
Will You Love Me?~Part 3
Will You Love Me?~Part 4
Will You Love Me?~Part 5
Will You Love Me?~Part 6
Will You Love Me?~Part 7
Will You Love Me?~Part 8
Will You Love Me?~Part 9
Will You Love Me?~Part 10
Will You Love Me?~Part 11
Will You Love Me?~Part 12
A/N
Will You Love Me?~MOVED
Uh-Oh...
Professor Cumberbatch~Part 1
Professor Cumberbatch~Part 2
Professor Cumberbatch~Part 3
Professor Cumberbatch~Part 4
Professor Cumberbatch~Part 5
Professor Cumberbatch~Part 6
Professor Cumberbatch~Epilogue
A/N
Crash This Train
1912-1918
1939-1945
Missed Opportunity
Missed Opportunity~Part 2
Missed Opportunity~Part 3
Missed Opportunity~Epilogue
The Cumbersickness
Room 468~Part 1
Room 468~Part 2
A/N
Room 468~Part 3
Too Much to Ask
Important A/N
You Are All I Need
"Too Bloody Blind"
Best Friend's Sister
Best Friend's Sister~Part 2
Best Friend's Sister~Part 3
Best Friend's Sister~Part 4
Star-Crossed Lovers
Just A Little Longer~Part 1
Just A Little Longer~Part 2
First Time for Everything~Part 1
First Time For Everything~Part 2
The Rebel
Wrong Place, Wrong Time
Best Friend's Girlfriend
Be Mine~Part 1
Be Mine~Part 2
Happy Birthday, Benedict
Stalker~Part 1
Stalker~Part 2
Stalker ~ Part 3
Stalker ~ Part 4
Stalker ~ Part 5
Stalker ~ Epilogue
Regret~Part 1
Regret~Part 2
Regret~Part 3
Regret~Part 4
Regret~Part 5
Regret~Part 6
Regret~Part 7
Regret~Part 8
Regret~Part 9
Regret~Part 10
First Meetings~Part 2
First Meetings ~ Part 3

First Meetings~Part 1

3K 71 20
By batchofhiddles

Tonight could not have been more perfect. He took you to a fancy restaurant and bought you flowers, made you laugh until your stomach hurt. Every date you've been on with him has been perfect, but something about tonight just made it more so. Maybe it was the way he lovingly held your hand and had his blue eyes fixed on you as you spoke. 

But he's been doing that since your first date. 

Maybe it was the way he spoke passionately about his work, or the way he looked at you when you stepped out of your car in your dress. Then again, he has always spoke that way about his work and he gives you that same look, no matter what you wear. 

Finally, you knew what it was. As you walked around after dinner, his coat over your shoulders to shield you from the cold winter night; and his fingers laced with yours, you realized...you're in love. You are completely and totally heads over heels in love with Benedict Cumberbatch. 

That's what sparked your decision to take an even bigger step in your two month relationship. "Ben," you called, making him look over at you with those enchanting eyes. He gave you a charming smile and said, "Yes, darling?" You couldn't help your smile as you said, "I don't want this to end."

He lightly laughed and put his arm around you. "I don't want this to end either," he told you. "What do you propose we do?" You bit your bottom lip and gave him a shy look. "I...well, I was thinking that...maybe...you can come home with me."

His eyes immediately widened in shock and he stopped walking. He looked at a loss for words, but once he found them, he asked, "Erm...are-are you sure? I mean, I'm ready, I've been ready, but...you're sure?" You nodded, then told him, "Tonight was perfect and amazing and I really want you to come home with me."

This was certainly shocking, but he smiled and nodded nonetheless. So, he walked you to your car and gave you a kiss and a promise to see you in a few minutes. You were nervous on your drive back, but it was a good nervous. It was finally going to happen. 

Since he followed you, you got to your house at the same time. He took your hand once you met up in the driveway and walked up to the door. Before opening it, you took a deep breath and said, "It's been a while since anyone's..."

He nodded in understanding and said, "I know, darling. We'll take it slow." You took a few deep breaths to calm yourself, then opened the door. Once you walked in, Ben shut it behind you and followed you upstairs. "Are you nervous?" You asked him as you stopped in front of a bedroom door. 

Rubbing the back of his neck, he told you, "Yes. Very, actually, but...I really sodding like you, [Y/N]. This is probably the biggest step we're going to take in our relationship and I am more than willing to do it. I'm ready if you are."

You took his hand and gave it a squeeze. "I am," you told him. You turned to the door and pushed it open. "Hi, sweetie," you cooed as you went up to your four year old son Joshua. He was at his desk with the babysitter coloring in a Marvel coloring book. He turned to you with a wide smile and said, "Hi, mommy!"

He got up and ran into your arms as you bent down to his height. You picked him up in a hug, then turned to Ben. He was wiping the sweat off his palms and smiled nervously. "Josh," you said, getting your son's attention, "this is my friend, Ben. Ben...this is my son Joshua." 

Ben gave the boy a smile and said, "Hey there, Joshua. Your mummy has told me so much about you, I feel like we already know each other." Josh looked to you, then back to Ben. "Are you the man who takes my mommy to eat?" He asked. 

Ben nodded and told him, "I am." Josh then asked, "How come I never go?" You and Ben laughed at that. "Well," Ben told him, "I would love to take you and her out to dinner. I'll plan it out with your mum, alright?" Josh nodded, then asked, "Want to see my toys?"

That's how the perfect night got even more perfect. You left the boys alone to walk the babysitter out and pay her and when you came back into the bedroom, your heart nearly burst. Ben had his jacket off and made himself comfy on the floor while listening to Josh explain a game they were going to play.

"So, you be Loki," he said as he handed Ben his Loki action figure, "and I be Doctor Strange." Ben snickered a bit and said, "Alright, then. Why these two, though?" Josh explained that Doctor Strange was his favorite hero and Loki was his favorite villain. 

Just wait until his little brain figures this one out, you amusingly thought. "My mommy says Doctor Strange is 'very, very sexy'." You covered your face and started giggling as Ben looked over at you with an amused look. "Does she now?" He asked in his American accent. When you peaked over at him, he gave you a wink.

For about an hour, the two boys bonded over playing action figures. You hated to break it up, but it was past Josh's bedtime. "Josh," you softly called, "time for bed." He whined as he looked at you. "But mommy," he whined. 

You shook your head and told him, "I've already let you stay up past your bedtime. Come on, get dressed." He pouted, but then Ben asked him, "Do you like to be read to?" Still pouting, Josh nodded. "I'll make you a deal...if you can listen to your mummy and get changed, I'll read you a story. How's that?"

A small smile cracked on Josh's lips, but then a wider smile appeared. "Okay," he giggled. You and Ben left him to get ready for bed and went downstairs to the kitchen. "He is bloody amazing," he told you as you grabbed a couple of waters from the fridge. "I hope you don't mind that I read to him? That deal usually works with my Godchildren."

You turned to him and handed him a water as you said, "Of course I don't mind. Honestly, Ben, you are being the nicest, sweetest person alive. Any man that I've trusted enough to bring home has suddenly changed their mind when they see him. You're the first to actually bond with him."

He came up to you and put one hand on your cheek and the other in your hair. "You are the best thing that has ever happened to me," he told you. "I know it's only been a few months, but...bloody hell, I love you. I love your smile, your laugh, your voice, your passion and desire when it comes to your work and your son. I love you, [Y/N], and I am not going anywhere."

He leaned in and kissed you the way that always made your knees melt. When he pulled away, you told him, "I love you, too. That's why I chose tonight because I realized I did." He placed another kiss on your lips, and then another and another, until...

"Ben! I'm ready!" Josh's tiny voice called. Ben pulled from the kiss with a smile and said, "I'll be back in a minute." He left you with one more kiss, then went up to Josh's room. "Alright, pal, what story have you chosen?" He asked. 

Josh held up a thin black book and Ben took it. "Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark?" He asked. You were just walking up to the door and taking off your earrings as you explained, "It's full of short scary stories. His cousin introduced him to it and now he can't get enough."

Ben hummed, then opened it. It was the weirdest thing he's ever read, but Josh was enchanted by it. When he got to the third story in the book, Josh was knocked out and letting out soft snores. You came in with your robe on and pulled the blankets up over him. 

"Night, baby boy," you whispered before kissing his head. Ben followed you out and into your bedroom. "So," he said, "when can I take you both out to dinner? This weekend?" You frowned as you told him, "Josh's dad has him this weekend. Actually, he won't be here until later that night, so maybe we can do lunch?"

Ben smiled as he said, "That's perfect. We'll let Josh choose where to go." You laughed and told him, "That's a dangerous move." He chuckled and wrapped his arms around you. "This night has been the most perfect night," he told you. You ran your hand down his cheek and said, "I know how to make it more perfect."

He quirked an eyebrow as you stepped back and let your robe fall to the floor.

**

The next weekend came quickly since you and Ben have been so busy with work. Unfortunately, you haven't been able to see each other that much this week because of that. You still texted and called each other, but you needed him physically. 

On Saturday, you were giddy with excitement to see him again. You got yourself and Josh ready right in time for Ben to be knocking on the door. When you opened it, both yours and his eyes met and they both checked each other out. 

"Hi there, beautiful," he greeted with a smile. He was about to kiss you, but then Josh came running to him and shouting, "Hi, Ben!" Ben chuckled and knelt down to give him a hug. He looked up at you with raised eyebrows. When Josh pulled away, he said, "Mommy said I could chooses where to eat!"

You and Ben chuckled at his lack of vocabulary and Ben said, "Yes, you can. Where would you like to go?" He chose a place Ben had never even heard of. You took your car since Josh's carseat was installed and you drove the two boys to the restaurant...if that's what you want to call it. 

"Oh, wow," Ben chuckled as you walked inside. It was an ice cream parlor that had kids running around everywhere. Granted, they did have food, but the ice cream was better. You got a booth away from the screaming children, thankfully. 

"I'm paying," Josh proudly told you both. "You're paying?" Ben asked. "This is supposed to be my treat for you and your mummy. You sure you want to pay?" Josh nodded and you and Ben just smirked at each other. 

When it came time to order, you made Josh order actual food before dessert. He wasn't too happy about that, but once he got his food in him, he was fine. When he got his ice cream, he was thrilled. "Chocolate man, huh?" You asked as Ben dug into his ice cream like the child who was next to you. 

"Honestly, I'm fine with anything sweet," he told you. "I figured the amounts of dessert I've eaten on our dates would have told you that. Especially when it comes to after our dates." He gave you a dirty wink and you involuntarily clamped your legs shut. 

Once it came time to pay, Josh slapped down a whole two dollars. "Watch out there, big spender," you said while tickling his sides. You and Ben each secretly slipped in a few fives and handed it to the waitress. When it came time to leave, it was almost time for Josh's father to pick him up. 

Luckily, you got him ready to go last night so when Josh and Ben were playing some pretend game in the living room that required explosion noises and Ben tossing Josh up in the air and catching him...you weren't stressed. Actually, you just watched with a smile as you sipped on your coffee.

When there was a knock on the door, you sighed and went to answer it. Meanwhile, Josh grew sad. "What's wrong?" Ben asked him. Josh looked to the ground and said, "I don't like my daddy. He's mean." Ben grew concerned, but then you called for him and Josh took Ben's hand. 

Ben walked him to the door where a big, muscly guy was standing. "Hey, little man," the guy said, but then his gaze turned to Ben. "Who in the hell are you?" He asked. You sighed as you told him, "This is Ben. He's my..." You looked to Josh because you weren't sure how he'd handle the news of you having a boyfriend just yet. 

"...he's a friend. Anyways, here's Josh's things. Please don't drop him off late again, Stan, he was exhausted for school last time." Stan rolled his eyes and said, "Whatever. I'll have him back when I have him back. Come on, Josh."

He held out his large hand, but Josh turned to you and gave you a hug. "Go with daddy, sweetie," you gently prodded. "I'll see you in a couple of days." He just hugged you tighter. "Joshua, let's go," Stan demanded. You gave him a pointed look, but he ignored it. 

Josh eventually let go of you and took Stan's hand. "Bye, Ben," he sadly said with a wave. Ben waved back and said, "Bye, buddy. Pleasure to meet you, Stan." Stan shook his head and walked away with Josh. Ben could tell you were a little upset by it.

"He seems, um..." He couldn't find the right words. "Horrible?" You asked. "Mean? Rude? He's all three. God, I wish I fought harder for full custody." You shut the door with a sigh and walked into the kitchen. "What happened with that?" He asked as he followed. 

You pulled out a bottle of wine and two glasses as you told him, "His parents are incredibly wealthy. They wanted to see their grandchild, so they hired Stan the most expensive lawyer around. He almost drained every penny out of me. Luckily, I have a good job so that's been keeping me on my feet. Anyways, it's no use fighting it now. It'll just be the same thing."

He watched you pour the wine and carefully asked, "Why did you marry him, then?" You handed him his glass, then took your own. As you both walked into the living room, you explained, "I was young and thought I was in love." When you both sat on the couch, you continued, "He was a really nice guy back then."

"We were high school sweethearts, went to college together and I moved in with him off campus. I got pregnant with Josh just a few months in and he made me keep him. Truthfully, I wasn't ready to be a mom, not with school and all of the money it took out of me. Stan made me have him, though, and he also made me drop out of school."

Ben gave you a double take. "He made you drop out of school? Why?" You shrugged and told him, "He's old fashioned. The man should have the education, not the woman. By the time I was seven months pregnant, I realized he was a monster. My dad, he said we had to get married before the baby was born, so we did. Two years later, I filed for a divorce."

Ben took your hand and gave it a squeeze. "Sweetheart, I'm so sorry," he said. You shook your head and told him, "It's fine. The only good thing that came out of that was Josh. The moment I saw him, my heart grew ten times in size. My entire world changed."

You smiled fondly at the memory. "I've always wanted kids," he told you. "My ex, we were together for twelve years. I proposed to her--twice--getting shut down both times. We had a few pregnancy scares, but she never wanted kids. After our fights started escalating in the past year, we opted to end it. Actually, I just heard that she's getting married and starting a family of her own. That stung quite a bit, but I'm glad I didn't stay with someone who felt forced to be with me."

He scooted closer to you and put his arm over your shoulders. You leaned into him and rested your head on his chest. After pressing a kiss to your head, he told you, "I would never force you to do something you didn't want to do. I'm not that kind of man." You looked up at him with a small smile and said, "I know you're not."

You leaned up and kissed him, making him hum in approval. Without breaking the kiss, he set down his wine glass and cupped your face. "How about," he said against your lips, "this 'friend' take you to bed and not let you out until Monday morning?"

You laughed, then kissed him again. "I say, let's go...friend." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...