Will You Love Me?~Part 3

I apologize for the delay (school and such), but I present to you...part 3!!

***********************************************************************************************************************

The tips of his fingers just got to your ass when he pulled you flush against him. He leaned his head down towards you and nudged his nose against yours. He let out a shakey breath before whispering, "I'm aching to kiss you." You smiled and asked, "What are you waiting for, then?"

"CUMBERBATCH!"

So. Fucking. Close. Ben reluctantly pulled away from you and turned to see who had called him. His hands were in the same place, hoping the person who called him would get the jist of what was going on. Unfortunately, that person was a very drunk, very unaware, Tom Hiddleston.

Ben grunted and looked at you. You were in shock. It's Tom Hiddleston. The Tom Hiddleston! He's so much prettier in person!

Ben could see the look in your eyes and he knew that he lost you. Mother fucking Hiddleston, you fucker! Can't you see I was about to, not only kiss the girl I've fallen madly for, but possibly get a great shag in, as well?!

"Tom!" Ben smiled. He had to practically drag his hands away from you in order to hug his friend. When he pulled back, he looked to you and said, "[Y/N], this is Tom Hiddleston. Tom, this is [F/N] [L/N]." Tom, as drunk as he was, shook your hand and slurred, "'s a pleasure. Oh! Benny! Is this the gurl 'ou are 'n love with?"

Ben froze and his eyes went wide. He could see you staring at him from the corner of his eye. He was so embarassed and humiliated, he actually felt like crying. He was so close to having you, but things just keep getting in the way! He was incredibly frustrated by it!

Luckily, Amanda and Martin had made a bet to see if Ben would kiss you by the time the song ended, so they were watching the whole time. Martin came over and took Tom by the arm, dragging him away with Amanda in tow.

Ben closed his eyes. He didn't want to look at you, but he had to see what you were thinking, how you were reacting. He forced himself to open his eyes, but when he looked over...you were gone. He went into a panic and started searching frantically for you. "[Y/N]?" He called over the chatting people and loud music. "[Y/N]!" Nothing.

He pushed through the crowd, ignoring everyone's complaints. He was on a mission.

He had to find you.

He searched the entire place, but still didn't see any sign of you. He spotted Amanda and ran to her. "Amanda!" Amanda let out a breath and said, "There you are! Look, [Y/N]'s in the bedroom upstairs. What Tom said kind of...freaked her out a bit. You should go talk to her, first room on the right." He nodded and and ran up the stairs two at a time.

When he got to the door, he knocked gently. "Um...[Y/N]? Can I come in?" He heard your muffled consent and opened the door.

You were sitting on the edge of the bed with your head low and a blanket over your legs, covering your racy outfit. Ben shut the door behind him, but didn't move. "Can we talk?" He asked in almost a whisper.

You looked up at him with confusion written all over your face. "Why?" You asked. "Why do you like me in that way? I'm just a make-up artist and you're...you're you!" Ben felt a little hurt. What was that supposed to mean?

"[Y/N]...didn't you hear what Tom said?" He boldly asked. You looked at him curiously, as he continued, "I don't like you in that way..." Ouch, you thought. "...I love you."