What's Eating Benedict Cumberbatch?

Something's going on with Benedict...(there be smut...)

***************************

Ben sighed contently as he walked up the gravelled path to the house you both shared. He's been thinking about you all day and he couldn't wait to kiss you and express how much he missed you today. He completely adored you and never failed to tell you that he loved you every single day. You were his whole world. Each day he was with you, he would fall more and more in love with you. That's why he married you.

Stepping into the house, Ben called, "[Y/N], I'm home!" As usual, he heard the running footsteps coming down the hall and it made him smile. He had just hung up his jacket when you turned the corner into the hallway and sprinted to him. Ben chuckled and lifted you up by your thighs once you reached him. You both laughed with your foreheads pressed together, and then shared a much needed, passionate kiss. When he pulled back, he breathed, "I love you." You smiled and gave him a kiss, before saying, "I love you, too." Carefully, he set you down, then proceeded to get on his knees. He kissed your stomach and said, "Daddy loves you, kiddo."

After getting settled with a shower and into some comfortable clothes, Ben made his way downstairs, where he saw you in the kitchen making dinner. You had some music playing in the background and you swayed your hips to beat. Ben bit his lip as he watched you. He couldn't believe you were his. You were dancing in his kitchen, cooking him dinner, while carrying his child, and wearing the ring he gave you to be his forever. Smiling to himself, he snuck up behind you and swiftly turned you around into his arms. You let out a light squeal, but was quickly shushed by his lips pressing against yours. As you kissed, he started to sway you both to Frank Sinatra's 'Dream'. He soon broke the kiss, but rested his forehead against yours. He reached behind you and turned off the stove, before spinning you out, then pulling you back into his arms. You both giggled like teenagers, while staring lovingly into each other's eyes. Neither of you spoke because you didn't need to. Everything was said in your movements; when he spun, dipped, and swayed you. It was getting nearer to the end of the song when he pressed his cheek against yours and moved the hand that was on your waist, down to your stomach. He placed a kiss on your ear and whispered, "I missed you today. I miss you everyday that I have to leave you. And why you are still here when I come back is beyond me...but I'm so glad that you are. I love you so, so much." Obviously, you were having a tough time not crying. With the combination of his words making their way into your heart and hormones already kicking your ass, you failed miserably. Ben stopped swaying and just held you instead. You really had no idea how much you meant to him. Really, no idea.

Dinner was a success, even though you only made pasta, and decided to leave the dishes till morning. You both were too tired to deal with it. Actually, Ben had something better in mind for you both. Once you two got into bed, Ben spooned you tightly to his chest and nuzzled his face into your neck. It was still and quiet, as usual, but then you felt Ben move his hand from your stomach, down to the waistline of your pajama bottoms. As he carefully worked them down your legs, he started placing tender kisses along your neck.

"Ben," you gasped. 

"Shh, darling...let me take care of you. Let me show you how much you mean to me." 

You didn't protest. How could you? So you let your bottoms be pushed down to your ankles, and your panties pushed to the side. Ben's finger played with you for a little, making sure you were ready to go. The groan that rumbled through his chest when he felt how wet you were for him was a sign of approval. You didn't know when he had taken off his pants, but his finger was quickly replaced with his hardened member. You both gasped at the contact and you started grinding down on him to increase the pressure. Ben was clearly in no mood to be teased. He lifted your leg and hooked it back over his thigh, before sliding into to you. You whimpered and buried your face into your pillow. Ben groaned and buried his face in the back of your neck. He started moving slowly, struggling to keep your panties out of the way. When he started moving faster, he got frustrated by them and ripped them off. You gasped, but then giggled. You couldn't be mad because that was one of the hottest things you've seen.