Uh-Oh...

What happens when Tom has it bad for you, Benedict's girlfriend...?

***********************************************************************************************************************

You honestly don't know what happened. It was all so quick that you haven't had time to wrap you head around it. All you know is that Ben is pissed way the hell off. Not at you, of course because you didn't realize what was happening until it happened.

Ben was driving way over the speed limit to your shared flat, with both hands gripping the steering wheel until his knuckles turned white. His eyes were blazing with fury and there was nothing you could do to make him see everything was fine, that things were going to be just fine. 

But no. Ben wouldn't admit it, but he's a possessive man. He loves you unconditionally; he wants to be with you until the end of his days caring and loving you.  

And Tom Hiddleston almost completely ruined that. Had Ben not seen what he saw, he'd be in this Jaguar alone, on the way to a pub to drink away the memory of another man's tongue inside your mouth. He then would have been too drunk to drive, so he'd call a cab, get to the flat, and have a huge fight that could have quite possibly ended your relationship.

Thank God he saw what he saw. But no matter what he thought of, whether it was him and you alone on some tropical island, or you writhing underneath him and letting out the most pleasureable moans like early this morning...he couldn't get the image out of his head. 

3 Hours Earlier...

"Mmm...I can't wait to get you home, dear," Ben purred in your ear as you slow danced at the charity gala. You giggled into his shoulder and said, "We've only gotten here, Mr. Cumberbatch. Do behave for a few more hours?"

He moved his head down to where your noses were touching, lips were only meters apart, and his eyes were staring lovingly into yours. "How do you expect me to behave when you are wearing this dress so beautifully? I bet every man in this places wishes he were me at the moment." 

You knew he was joking around, but he wasn't wrong. In the distance, there stood a tall, dashing Tom Hiddleston with a strong drink in his hand, looking envious at you both. Ever since Ben introduced you to Tom when you first started dating almost five years ago, he couldn't help but fall for you. It's been an endless torture to see you and Ben so happy together. He saw the way he looked at you and you him and knew he would never have a chance. The way you both kissed and laughed showed the purest love he has ever seen from any couple. 

But then, when you both arrived and Ben took him away from the crowd to talk to him in private just made things worse. Ben showed him a beautiful ring that he intended on giving you tonight after the gala.  Tom then made his way over to the bar, ignoring ever pass a woman gave him just so he could drink and admire your beauty. That's his current state. But there you go, laughing again with Ben whispering things in your ear, making you turn bright red. 

Tom wishes he could hear what Ben was saying, just so he knows what you like to hear. He was a complete fool for chasing after a woman he could never possibly have. 

After the song was over, Ben led you over to the bar where Tom was. Tom started shifting uncomfortably as you got closer, but neither you or Ben noticed, as you both were too busy giggling and staring adoringly at each other. 

"Hey, Tom," you smiled once you got to the bar. He gave you a soft smile and said, "Hi, [Y/N]. Having fun, then?" Ben wrapped his arms around you from behind, as you giggled, "Yes! Very! How about you? Surely there's a lucky woman waiting for a dance with you?" Tom simply shook his head.